In His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt soft, wide hands on my bare shoulders. I turned around and saw my king standing before me, naked as I was and grinning.

"Come back to bed my queen," he said, taking me by the hand and leading me back to that part of the room. He stopped at the edge of the bed and I crawled across the soft bedding and laid back. Lord Dagon climbed slowly up toward me and placed his hands on my hips, gazing down at my hairy sex.

"Just relax and let me please you Celeste," he said in a deep voice. I spread my legs for him and he shut his eyes and placed his mouth against my cunt.

"Hhhhh!" I gasped as he licked between my labia, his tongue sliding up along the valley of my womanhood and over my clit. I lifted my knees and arched my hips toward him as he ate my pussy, my knuckles white as I gripped the bedding beneath me and moaned.

"Ahhh ahhh, ohh my lord!" I sighed as he clung to my thighs and sucked my throbbing clitoris. I could feel my flower opening as he tongued it, gathering the nectar that flowed between my wet minora.

"Ahhh ooohhh!" I cried out, caressing Dagon's back with my feet while his head moved between my legs. He put his mouth in my bush and kissed my pubic bone, biting at the hairs and inhaling the scent of my groin while I watched blushing.

Then he placed the flat of his tongue on the opening of my womanhood and dragged it up across my whole pussy while I dug my heels into his back and moaned.

"Ahh ahhhhh!" I squealed, pulling at the sheets, feeling my clitoris stand fully erect as he surrounded it with his lips again. My thighs quivered and tightened around his ears as he looked up from my groin, his mouth around the sensitive node between my labia, tickling it with gentle strokes of his tongue.

"Ohh, my lord I'm about to come, get up here and fuck me!" I demanded. He lifted his head from my lap and climbed up between my legs, laying across me and pressing his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately, mouths open, our tongues intertwining.

I felt the head of his penis touch my sex and I reached down to grip its shaft and guide it into me. His erection throbbed between my fingers as its tip pushed between the folds of my womanhood and I gasped through my nose as my pussy slipped around it.

"Mmmm," I moaned into his mouth as his cock slid into me, his hands going up my back and combing through my hair as he began thrusting his hips. He fucked me with graceful pushes, his pelvis resting neatly between my thighs, the bell of his penis swelling inside me as he forced it deep.

"Mmm mmmhhmm mmm," I sighed, angling my hips as I took him, feeling my labia spread around his girth. My sex was slick, sliding easily down his shaft until his balls touched me. I squeezed Dagon's firm biceps, my breasts pressed against his pectorals and my feet flat against the bed.

Our lips finally parted and I laid my head back in his hands, looking up at him, my cheeks burning.

"Ahhh ahh ahhh," I gasped, gazing into his eyes, seeing a look of knowing determination as he drove his firm member into me at a steady pace, his balls slapping audibly against my cunt. "Cum on me," I said in a flash of inspiration.

"I want it all over my body," I said, biting my lower lip and narrowing my eyes lustily at him as his shaft surged in and out of my pussy, its length wet with my arousal. Dagon smirked.

"Such a mature desire for such a young woman," he said, shuddering softly while he laid between my widely spread legs, thrusting.

"I'm not as innocent as you think," I said, pointing my toes at the ceiling and caressing his firm shoulders, feeling his manhood engorge as I bucked my hips taking him deep. "I want to be covered in your seed," I told him. "I want to taste it on my lips and feel it between my tits," I moaned.

His face muscles twitched and his shoulders tensed. I felt his cock slip out of me and felt warm liquid squirt across my stomach. He rose up onto his knees between my legs and I sat up just in time to be hit by the streams of hot jizz that was launched from the tip of his penis.

Watery cum splashed across my breasts and trickled down my sides, spraying chaotically from the head of his dick. I touched my pussy, slipping three fingers into myself and masturbating while he came on me.

"Hahh!" I gasped in surprise, closing my eyes as a thick gob struck my cheek and rolled down across the side of my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked the goopy stuff from my face as more of it sprinkled my chin and neck.

While my mouth was open Dagon took the opportunity to put a hand on my head and thrust his cock between my lips. I closed them around his swelling erection and felt his seed squirt across my palate and pour onto my tongue.

"Mmm," I sighed, tasting his salty cum, leaning forward and letting my mouth slide down his shaft. "Mmm mmm hmmmm," I hummed, sucking his dick while he came, coating his member with the mixture of spit and semen while the goopy stuff clung to my breasts.

His orgasm became a slow trickle as his hips swayed forward and back and I heard him let out a shuddering gasp as he pushed his cock into my throat.

"Nnng," I gagged as his penis reached deep, its tip swelling, its smooth, cum-slicked underside sliding across my tongue. I looked up at Dagon, my eyes watering as my lips pressed against his balls, tasting the mouthful of warm goo surrounding his thick member.

"Swallow it," he told me, rocking his hips slowly as he held my head in place. I took shivering breaths, inhaling the smell of his manhood through my nose, cradling my throbbing clitoris in my palm as I curled my fingers into my slick cunt. "Devour my seed," he said, thrusting his cock between my lips.

My heart raced. I could feel his watery load sloshing around his throbbing erection as he fucked my mouth, and I stroked my pussy faster and harder as I worked up the nerve to swallow it. Finally I shut my eyes and gulped back the thick stuff. I felt a chill up my spine as it went down, coating the back of my throat, its flavor lingering.

"Mmhmm gghnng," I whimpered and choked, my knees quivering, my womanhood drooling across my knuckles while I sucked the remaining cum off of Dagon's slimy shaft and swallowed it. "Mhmm mmnnggaaahh," I gasped as he pulled away, his cock slipping from my mouth, a thick strand of drool dangling from its bell.

"Good," he said, grinning down at me as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as proof that I had eaten it. "You are indeed quite a mature lover for someone your age," he said as I sat before him on the bed, masturbating, my face and chest wet with his cum. "I wonder ... turn around," he said.

I did as he asked, turning to face the pillows and the ornate headboard. He took my by the hips and I gasped in surprise as he lifted me to my knees, falling face first into the soft bedding. I put my hands beneath myself, laughing playfully as he got ready to mount me.

I felt him spread my butt cheeks with his thumbs. A warm glob of spit landed on my asshole and my heart began thumping rapidly in my chest as he rubbed his shaft along my crack.

"Are you going to put it in my ass?" I asked, my voice trembling a little.

"Does that scare you?" he answered, smearing warm saliva across my butthole with his dick as he prepared to push it in.

"... A little," I answered, still tasting his cum on the roof of my mouth, my butt instinctively clenching as he teased my hole with the head of his cock.

"Don't worry my queen, the pain is nothing compared to giving birth," he told me.

"Then I'm ready for it," I said. A moment later I inhaled sharply as he began pushing it into me. I felt my butthole strain as the tip of his penis forced it gradually open. "Hhahh ... ohhh," I moaned, shutting my eyes and clenching my teeth as my asshole stretched around the bell of Dagon's erection.

"Ahh," I sighed, feeling some relief as my narrow opening slipped around the head of his cock. "Ohh it hurts," I groaned, my ass clenching tightly around his shaft as he held my butt cheeks apart with his hands and spat between them to lubricate himself.

"I'll go slowly for now," he told me, his member feeling rock hard and swelling with arousal despite cumming only moments earlier. I peered over my shoulder at him and nodded, clutching the blankets with both hands as I got ready for the push.

"Ahhhhh," I shivered as his cock slid slowly through my clenched asshole. I tried instinctively to pull away but he held my hips in place as I twisted and whimpered. "Ahhh ahhh, ohh my lord!" I squealed taking each agonizing inch of his manhood until his balls squished wetly against me and his pubic hairs tickled my tailbone.

"Ohhh ... ohh fuck," I groaned, feeling his penis engorge as the muscles in my butthole tightened painfully around it. I felt a warm trickle down the inside of my thigh and realized that my pussy was open and my clit was completely hard.

Dagon drew his pelvis back slowly and I felt my asshole slide along his erect penis until only its head was inside me. Then he pushed it into me again, making me squirm and tear at the sheets.

"Ahhh ... ahhhh ... ohhhh my god!" I squealed in agony as he fucked my ass, his member slick with spit as it slid in and out between my butt cheeks, my cunt drooling as I took him.

"I wont think ill of you if you touch yourself my queen," he said, rocking his hips forward and back, his spit dripping across my labia and into my open pussy as my butthole slid down his thick cock. "I know some part of you enjoys the pain, embrace it," he told me.

I laid my head against the soft bedding and reached between my legs cupping a hand over my wet cunt, feeling his balls smack gently against my fingers as he held my cheeks wide and fucked my asshole. Immediately I could feel the moisture from my sex drip into my palm as I dragged two digits across my erect clit.

"Ahhh ahhhhh," I sighed, massaging the slippery node while his shaft slid up my ass. "Ohhh ohhhhh, my god," I moaned as I pushed three fingers into my pussy, the feeling of having both holes filled at the same time making me shiver.

"See, you like it," he chuckled, his penis sliding deep, my butthole already sore from the rub of his member gliding between my cheeks.

"I-I ... ahh," I sighed, blushing uncontrollably, unable to deny it, masturbating with my butt in the air and my asshole tight around his cock.

"I'm going to really give it to you now Celeste," he said, gripping my pelvis tightly, his thumbs pressing into my lower back as got ready to ram it into me hard.

"Ahhh!" I cried out as he slammed his dick into my ass with a crisp slap that numbed my cheeks. I felt him pull back and then thrust it into me again quickly and within moments he was pounding my butt without restraint.

"Ahh ahhh ahhhh, ohh my god ... ohh fuck!" I moaned, my toes curling, my ass and thighs jiggling as he fucked my tightened butthole. I could feel my juices drip across my hand as I fingered myself, his balls beating against my knuckle, my clitoris stiff and swelling each time he slid into me.

"I'm about to come," I thought, biting my lip and wincing as Dagon's shaft slid up my ass. "Ahh ahhh ..." I gasped, my mouth gaping as the sensations in my groin peaked and spread throughout my body. I listened to the rhythmic smack of his lap against my naked butt while my orgasm grew, each wave of pleasure making my skin tingle and my asshole constrict around Dagon's firm penis.

I felt my face and chest and back turn bright red as I came, my butt cheeks shaking while the sea god's erect cock surged between them, gliding through my narrow hole.

"You're climaxing my girl, I can tell," he panted, driving his slick member deeply into my butt with brisk thrusts, his pace unrelenting. I blushed even hotter, saying nothing as my orgasm began to melt away.

"Ahhhhh," I groaned, holding on to my slick pussy with one drenched hand as I waited for Dagon to cum. My tits shook each time he rammed his cock into my ass and I could feel his seed in my cleavage and on the undersides of my breasts.

"It will be just a little longer," he said as his pelvis smacked rapidly against me, "I like how tight and smooth you are," he purred, clinging to my butt while he fucked me. I took my hand away from my cunt and lifted my face off the bedding, swaying on hands and knees while I endured his thrusts.

"Ahhh ahhh ohh my lord ..." I sighed as I took his cock, feeling his penis swell is it slid up my ass, waiting patiently for the first squirt of his orgasm. I clawed at the bedding, clenching my asshole around his member as he pushed it into me.

"Ohh, my queen ahhh ..." he shuddered, his hands shaking against my hips. I sensed his erection becoming slippery as he drove it into me and drew it back, its shaft throbbing between my butt cheeks.

"Ohh yes, cum in my ass," I sighed, my tits swinging beneath me, his balls growing sticky with his cum as they slapped against my butthole. Then he slammed it all the way into me and held it there while he ejaculated. I could feel his cock engorge slightly each time it squirted, pumping his seed into me until it trickled along the furrow of my sex.

Dagon leaned over me, panting while he came. He reached under my body and groped my dangling breasts as his erection pulsed within me and his cum dripped into my bush.

"So long as we're dreaming you'll always be young and tight my queen," he told me, his chest against my back.

"We're ...?" I started the question, pausing as I realized I still had no idea how I'd gotten to that place. I struggled against sleep and finally opened my eyes.

I was floating in darkness, deep in the ocean somewhere. Instinctively I kicked my feet and reached down. My palm touched smooth rock and suddenly the room lit up.

Bioluminescent flora emitting hues of blue and purple and pale green revealed a tall chamber about the same size as the one in my dream.

I turned myself around, glancing all about, and soon realized it was identical to the place in my dream, though it lacked a bed. I swam to the same railing I had peeked over before and saw the base of a stone tower rising up from the darkness with this room at its tip.

I stared into the distance and realized I could vaguely make out shapes, terrain similar to what I had seen, but less alien looking spread across the ocean floor. I turned around expecting to see Dagon behind me.

I didn't see him. I waited a moment, wondering if I was alone, and then something else floated up and spread its tentacles before me. It was huge and black at first until it lit up with scintillating patterns, revealing a body like a squid and rows of humanoid eyes going up its spear-shaped body.

I sensed excitement from it at seeing me awake and then it jetted upward and out of view. I felt the other two swirling around the tower, rising up to greet me. They appeared just beyond the railing and flashed hypnotic patterns across their bodies when they caught sight of me.

They circled the tower almost as if dancing, expressing themselves with wild flashing color patterns that seemed to express elation at seeing their mother awake and alive. They were almost the size of full grown cows I realized, watching them propel themselves through the water.

"They've grown quite a bit, you have an excellent body for producing young my queen," I heard in my mind. I turned again and saw him there, totally naked.

"How long was I asleep," I asked as he floated close, putting his hands on my waist and caressing my scaled hips.

"About a week," he answered. My heart jumped into my throat.

"Shit!" I thought, wondering what my family would think.

"Don't worry, I have eyes and ears on the surface," he sent mentally. "The ones you kept near you in your old life haven't been harmed by your absence." He pulled me close running his hands down my back and clutching my butt.

I inhaled sharply as he stroked my spine with a finger. I was beginning to notice as my nerves lit up to his touches that my aquatic body was sensitive in ways I wasn't used to.

"I-I ... I just realized ..." I said telepathically as he held me close, my bare nipples becoming erect as they rubbed against his chest.

"You realize that we've never truly been physical," he sent. "We've only ever made love in dreams, you and me." While he stroked my naked form I felt something slimy wrap around my ankles and thighs. I looked down and saw Dagon's bottom half in its natural state. Octopus tentacles replaced his legs and were coiling around me.

"It's time to produce an heir my queen," he said in my mind. A feeling of dread crept up inside me as I thought about going through the ordeal of childbirth again. I looked out at my children, floating, shimmering and darting about playfully.

"Why can't they be our heirs?" I asked. I felt an emotion like laughter from the sea god as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"The children of that traitorous half-breed and his granddaughter?" he sent. I turned my head and looked at them while his suckered appendages enfolded me. The creatures hung in the water, flashing back and forth to each other and to me. Maybe it was because I was their mother, but I found them beautiful now.

"Trust me Celeste, their kind are like nothing beside the spawn we will create," he said in my mind. "They are practically beasts, more flesh, and raw nature than divinity. Just look at how your biology has shaped their immortal bodies, they would be monsters if not for the affection they have for their mother." I looked him in the eyes again.

"What makes them different from me?" I asked telepathically. "I am two generations removed from you my king, would that make me a monster since I am only one eighth divine? How can you even be sure what I'll give birth to next? It could be a crab or seven-headed shark based on evidence." I saw the corner of Dagon's mouth curl up in a grin, he seemed more amused by my reasoning than deterred.

"My seed is more pure than the one who sired these creatures," he answered. He gazed into me deeply, probing my mind for any doubts but I hid them away, looking down at the tentacles coiling around me and thinking about my lust to mask my dissent.

"Mate with me and you'll get a human child similar to Xadeus and yourself, immortal like us," he told me mentally.

"What makes you think I want even that?" The thought began to form in my head but I stifled it, scattering the whims and emotions that constituted it by putting my hands on Dagon's broad masculine chest and looking at the place where his torso changed into the body of a mollusk.

"I want you in your natural state," I thought, "no illusions this time." I looked at his face and he grinned again as it changed into something mostly humanoid. His eyes widened, becoming fishlike while his nose flattened.

From his lips two whiskers extended outward as he pulled me close, pressing his slimy mouth to mine and letting his tongue slide across my palate as we kissed. When our bodies came together I felt his chest against mine, covered in slick scales, and I was filled with a sense of wonder.

I caressed his muscular upper half, intrigued by the feel of our scaly flesh rubbing together. Although I was covered from head to toe in shimmering fish-hide my breasts and exposed nipples were just as sensitive to his touch.

"Mmmm," I sighed into his mouth as he groped my tits, my thighs and pelvis wrapped completely in octopus-like tentacles, his suckers clinging to my legs. "Hmmm," I whimpered as something entered me. I felt my womanhood part around it and felt it slide up inside, tightly filling my cunt.

I wanted to look down at what it was he was fucking me with but our mouths were locked together in a passionate kiss. It slid slowly out, its texture slimy like the rest of him. Then it pushed into me again, stretching my pussy wide.