In His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started reading it, then I got distracted looking at the bulge in my belly and thinking back on that night. I laid back and reached down my pants, my pussy was so wet. I hadn't been fucked since that night and I was often too busy to relieve myself.

"All right then," I shuddered, staring at the ceiling with my lips parted, "let's just relax for a bit and get this dealt with," I said, shutting my eyes and spreading my knees apart while I hooked two fingers up my cunt and then drew them out, smearing my juices across my clit.

I must have fallen asleep masturbating because the next thing I remember was Chase hovering above me. He was floating like he was submerged in clear water, and when I reached out to him I realized that we both were. We were both naked and though we were still in my room, everything was under water.

I grabbed ahold of him and he pulled me close. When my pregnant belly didn't get in the way I looked down and realized that my stomach was flat. He kissed me on the cheek and then on the mouth as I looked into his eyes, his tongue sliding between my lips while bubbles of air escaped through my nose.

Our mouths moved together and his hands traversed my back. I felt his cock engorge, its shaft pressing against my naked sex as it gradually stood erect between his thighs. I wrapped my legs around him, rocking my hips forward and back, rubbing my cunt against his stiffened member, inviting him to push it in.

"Mmmhmm," I moaned as our tongues intertwined, the bulb of his erection tantalizingly close to the opening of my pussy, my clit throbbing against his length.

"Yesss, ohh yess please," I thought, wanting him inside me. When he finally thrust it into me I inhaled sharply through my nose and felt my lungs fill with seawater. My head rolled back and I released the last gasp of air in my chest in a sigh of ecstasy, seeing clear bubbles cascade across his face as they escaped my parted lips and rose toward the ceiling.

Fear of drowning sent me into a brief panic but Chase pressed his mouth to mine and pulled me tight against him. My heart thumped rapidly in my chest at first and then it slowed its pace and I found myself rocking my hips in tandem with his, letting his manhood slide deep in me as I embraced him.

I heard his voice in my head as we floated upward together, weightless, suspended in clear liquid.

"It'll be alright," he assured me, his masculine body against my soft curves, his hips surging gently between my thighs. "Just breathe," he said. I inhaled water through my nose and felt calmed as it flowed into me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately while he drove his cock into my womanhood with graceful thrusts of his pelvis. I let out muffled moans of enjoyment as he had me, feeling his balls press against my splayed minora each time my sex slid around the base of his shaft.

"Please ... promise me this won't be the last time," I pleaded mentally my lips never leaving his, my toes curled and my heels digging into his calves as he pumped his hips. I clung to him tightly, clawing at his back with my tits squished against his chest.

"We'll be together again soon my princess," he said in my mind as he reached down and groped my naked butt, spreading my cheeks apart with his fingers while thrusting lustily into me. "We'll be united for an eternity once we are," he promised. I felt my clitoris swell and my nipples stiffen as he touched my body, his tongue caressing the roof of my mouth, his penis rock hard as it slid up my cunt.

"I can't do this without you," I thought, my fingernails scraping harmlessly across Chase's pectorals while I angled my hips and took his cock.

"You can do a good deal more than you know," he thought back, his hands moving up my sides and across my bare chest as our mouths finally came apart. "You brought me here princess of the sea," he thought, grasping my breasts with both hands and squeezing them while he fucked me.

"You summoned a god to slake your lust," he sent mentally, ramming his member into me hard while I clung to him with my legs, my lips parted in a silent wail, my nipples firm between his knuckles.

"A god?" I thought, blushing warmly, holding on to Chase's forearms while he fondled my tits. "You're him then," I sent, feeling his erection swell as it slid into me. "You're Dagon," I said in my mind as he released my breasts, his palms moving slowly down my sides.

Chase smirked as his powerful hands gripped my pelvis, his hips drew back and then he drove them forward, thrusting his cock into me hard enough that I felt the shock of it in my bones. I felt his balls squish against my groin as he held me in place, his member buried in my cunt.

I looked down at my dark bushy crotch, seeing the individual strands of hair sway in the water surrounding us while our sexes interlocked. I looked up at Chase and smiled, letting go of his arms.

"Well then, if you're a god, you'd better fuck me like one," I thought spreading my legs wide, getting ready for a pounding.

He pulled back and then thrust deep and fast into me, the force of his push making my tits jiggle. Then he did it again and again as he picked up speed. He gazed down at my pale, free floating body while he rammed his cock into my pussy, the beat of his pelvis making my thighs ripple.

I reached down and touched my bulging clit, my face contorting and my hips bucking uncontrollably as I stroked it.

"Ahha ahhh ahhhhh!" I moaned, snapping into wakefulness from a powerful orgasm. "Hahhh ... ahhh," I whimpered, clamping my thighs around my hand and feeling hot liquid spray my palm and soak into my jeans.

"Fuck," I gasped, my whole body moist with sweat, shivering and squirting in climax with one hand down my pants, two fingers up my pussy. "Damn it," I thought, feeling the warm trickle of pee run down my butt as I came, rubbing my clitoris and riding out the pleasure waves.

I spent months after that reading about cult practices and dedications to Dagon, and during that time my physical condition worsened significantly. Doctors described my pregnancy as "unusual," and said it was taking its toll on my body.

I could barely breathe for the final month. My skin was always moist and everyone said my sweat smelled terrible. I could only read for about an hour at a time before my eyes became blurry and dry. They told me all this was normal for someone like me, whatever that meant.

One night as I was laying down browsing sources on old local lineages I came across a collection of images of Dassarian men and women. I was struck at once by how similar the men looked. The women in his family bore almost no resemblance at all, by comparison, supposedly because every generation was survived by a single male heir.

"Curious," I said to myself, wondering what happened to all the women in his family. Believe me when I say that this is where my research got truly weird.

Going into family records there were women and men reportedly born to each generation. There were photos and drawings made of these children if they were girls. The boys were strangely isolated and rarely or never seen until they were in their twenties.

Looking through it the oldest photograph was of a girl, clearly in her late teens. She looked familiar to me. It took me some minutes of squinting my eyes at the picture before I finally realized why.

"Mrs. Grinkle?!" I said aloud, unable to believe what I was seeing. Going further down the list I saw a picture that stunned me completely. It was an old image that I knew. I'd seen the person before in old photos, and that was because she was my grandmother.

The woman standing beside her was also familiar to me. She was the matron of the most recently deceased generation of Dassarians, Chase Dassarian's great grandmother and, apparently, my great grandmother.

"That was the old woman in Chase's mansion," I said aloud, still unable to believe it.

"Chase is my second cousin," I realized, wondering how many people knew besides me. "Did he know? Is that why he left?"

Getting to the clinic for what would likely be my last check-up was taxing. I felt weak and deprived of sleep and I could barely process what the doctor was telling me, but I did manage a single question that I'd had for some time.

"You keep saying, a pregnancy like mine ... someone like me ... w-what do you mean?" I asked. I was young so I'd kept assuming that was what he was getting at, but with all these new symptoms I was beginning to wonder if having an inbred child was somehow the culprit. "Did he know?" I wondered.

"Miss?" he said, narrowing his eyes, looking suspicious. "You mean ... you still don't know what makes you different? Even with all that reading you've been doing?" I stared at him, wondering how he knew about my hobby.

Creeped out I got up and left without saying anything else, glancing nervously over my shoulder the whole way to my car. On the drive home I convinced myself that he had seen me reading and assumed I was studying up on how to be a pregnant teen.

Nevertheless I got several phone calls from the clinic. I let them go to voicemail telling myself I'd call him later and say it was all just a misunderstanding. Then the doctor texted me himself. I was reluctant but eventually I read the message. His words were chilling.

"You need to return to the sea or you and your child will die," it said.

Two weeks later I awoke in the middle of the night to a twisting pain in my gut. I threw the covers off of me and the sight of soaked sheets between my legs filled me with dread. I got up and ran to my car without waking my aunt. Instead of driving to the hospital I stopped near the shore and walked out onto the beach.

I walked to that same spot where I had conceived, and removed all of my clothes as I moved down toward the water. The waves washing across my feet felt heavenly and I got down on my hands and knees to let the sea water caress my nude body while I crawled further out.

I was up to my neck and just barely swimming in place, bobbing up and down with the tide when I decided to dunk my head under experimentally. I held my breath at first but a strong instinct caused me to inhale.

"Hhhaaahhh," I breathed in, filling my lungs with seawater. At first I felt like I was drowning but a second later I felt refreshed, almost as if I'd just taken a breath of clean air. I opened my eyes.

Looking out into the dark bay through clear water I realized I could see more clearly than I had in months. I pointed my fingers in a direction and propelled myself downward, kicking my feet and doing an underwater breaststroke while breathing in seawater.

I could feel the contractions becoming stronger and more intense as I swam out toward the reef, all the while scanning the floor of the bay for a good place to have the baby.

Somehow I felt his presence long before he arrived. I think he sensed me going into labor and that's why he chose that time to show himself. Chase swam up behind me and I turned over on my back, seeing his body, naked as mine was, covered in a sheen of glistening scales.

"You look different," I thought, knowing he would hear me.

"As do you miss Miller," he sent back. I'd felt my body changing over the course of my journey, but still it was a shock to look down and see myself clad in fish scales. My feet and underarms were webbed, allowing me to move easily through the water simply by undulating in place.

"Where will you go?" he said in my mind, swimming facing me, his body beautiful even in his current form.

"To his city," I answered. "I figured it all out by the way," I sent mentally. "There's only ever been one Dassarian. You. You're Xadeus Dassarian, as well as all the others, even my great grandfather." I sensed the telepathic equivalent of a laugh from him.

"I had you figured for a smart girl when we first met Celeste," he thought. "... And yes, by the way ... you are immortal just like me. You won't age so long as you remain in the sea, you have my genes to thank for it."

I looked at his shimmering body above me, his masculine features only exaggerated by the transformation into an aquatic creature. I felt the cool sea water flow between my breasts and I bit my lower lip, hungry for affection despite my condition.

We swam until we could see shadowy spires jutting up from the sea floor. To your average diver they likely looked like hollowed rock formations but to someone like me and Chase it was obvious Atlantean architecture.

I floated into a large domed structure where denizens of the deep had gathered to witness the birth, all fanned out before a raised stone altar that was crusted with sea life. The inhabitants of his kingdom writhed and scuttled and floated within view of a colossal statue of Dagon.

I reached out and touched the stone altar as the cramps in my gut became increasingly painful. Chase must have sensed it because he swam up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Dagon before me, a monument so huge it put other ancient works to shame.

I turned to face Chase, clinging to him hard as my insides twisted, my lips parted and my teeth clenched as the labor pains intensified. I don't remember how long we were there but it felt like we floated above that altar for hours, clinging to one-another while I moaned and cried. The pain rose up in waves and dissipated until I finally felt it was time to push.

I spread my legs and felt something slimy slide out of me, first just a slippery appendage that tried to coil its way around my bare thigh as it reached out of my cunt, then the rest of it. It emerged, floating in place, surrounded by an inky cloud of amniotic fluid.

I studied the thing that I had birthed, at first a little revolted by its appearance. It was almost an octopus but not quite. It definitely wasn't human, rather it was whatever a union between two of our kind produced.

The pains came again and I pushed, squirting out another hideous sea creature, this one bigger and a little livelier than the first. After the third one was born I felt the pressures of labor yield at last.

I floated listlessly downward, resting my knees on the altar and seeing my children move through the water around me, their tentacles extending out and caressing my body as they swam past. I hung in the water, weak from giving birth, while Chase reached out to cradle my strange spawn in his hands.

Their bodies flashed in complex patterns and I sensed their thoughts. They didn't think in english but in some other alien language that might have been wholly their own. I didn't know it, though I could feel the intent behind each word.

"Fear," as they strayed far away from me, "love," as they swam up close, and always there was a hint of something else, "hunger."

"I've never seen their like," Chase thought. "They must be closer to Dagon's true form than anything else I've sired, you being my great granddaughter," he said in my mind. "This new kingdom of ours will be a strange one indeed my queen."

I looked at Chase with tired eyes, smiling faintly.

"It will be," I thought. "Although, you won't be its king," I sent, seeing my children encircle him. I focused on them, directing my thoughts to give their young minds one clear instruction.

"Feed," I thought.

His telepathic emanations were a storm of agony and terror as the creatures latched onto his face and chest, tearing his flesh with tiny barbs, biting him with powerful hidden jaws. He grabbed at their bodies which were amorphous, each roughly the size of a football but tough and aggravating to try and peel away.

I sensed his anguish and frustration as he scraped at the creature covering his face, preventing him from breathing, its tentacles wrapped around his throat.

"You're right about them being like him," I thought as Chase was enveloped in a cloud of crimson. "They're his legacy, and with your blood, he is given form," I said, already feeling the current drawing Chase's lifeblood into a spiraling stream rising upward.

I looked over my shoulder at the huge likeness of Dagon as tidal currents rushed in and eddied around me.

"Lord Dagon, king of the deep, come forth," I called out telepathically in all directions. The whole massive chamber came alive with motion as the creatures there were animated by the return of their god.

A dark cloud spread out, flashes of light flickering inside it like lightning in a billowing thunderhead. Then some unseen force shaped it. It swirled and coalesced, taking form while schools of fish and jetting mollusks moved around it in a huge whirling column.

The clouds of sea life dispersed suddenly as a pulse of energy caused the mass to condense.

A humanoid figure descended from high above me. From the neck downward he looked like a man, covered in smooth iridescent scales. Instead of legs, however, eight suckered tentacles fanned out and came together gracefully as he floated toward me, eventually closing up to form two wide trunks like bipedal legs.

One tentacle foot covered half the stone altar as he landed before me. He was at least twenty feet tall in person with a wide torso and thick cords of muscle tensing and flexing around a stocky frame. His face was like a combination of man and carp, with whiskers that went out to the width of his shoulders.

I swam upward to be at eye level with him, seeing his gaze follow me. I studied his weird body, unsure what to make of it.

"My appearance displeases you," he sent mentally, his telepathic emanations booming in my head.

"No," I sent back, "I'm simply not used to ..." I began, pausing as his shape twisted and changed before me. He became a normal man, scaleless and hairless, dark skinned with pleasantly sculpted features. I looked at his broad chest and grinned, my gaze going down to his muscular thighs and what floated in-between them.

He moved close to me without even kicking his feet as if the water simply carried him to me. He took my hand and lifted it, clasping it between his palms.

"Princess," he told me, mouthing the words as he said them in my mind, "will you be mine tonight? Will you become my queen?" I smiled at his proposal, my eyes weary. I was still exhausted from giving birth and he wanted to get married right there and then.

"Just will it and it will be done, half my kingdom will be yours," he promised. "I will be yours. You may satisfy your lust with any body that pleases you," he sent, his form changing to Chase's, then some man that looked vaguely familiar, then to the form of a slender, red-haired woman, before changing back.

"Where did I see those faces?" I wondered, was he pulling memories of porn actors from me? I looked out at the rippling assemblage of sea life forming globes of movement all around us.

"I will it," I thought. Just like that the water whirled around us, enveloping me, King Dagon and the three floating creatures that had slid from my womb were all caught up in the torrent. A jet stream formed, carrying us all away at great speed. I gripped his forearms as torrential waters whipped around me. I could sense that we were going somewhere deep in the ocean.

The world around us grew darker as we hurtled downward into the depths together. I could feel the water pressure increasing but my body was resilient. I floated close to my king and felt my nerves relax as we flew through the ocean together, riding the powerful current.

I shut my eyes and moments later I was somewhere else.

I sat up in a large queen sized bed with fluffy white covers and down pillows. The room around me was full of furniture that looked dressed for royalty. Every cushion and padded chair looked comfy and inviting.

At the edges of the room were balconies looking out across forested country sides as far as I could see. I got out of bed, realizing I was still naked. Not caring who saw me I went to peer out over the railing. It looked like I was in a fantasy world. Trees that looked slightly alien in hue and shape sprouted along the hilly terrain reaching far into the distance.