In His Lap Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy and Step Daughter Take it to the next level.
1.9k words
4.4
21.2k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resuming from Pt 1

She was enjoying her Daddy's big hands on her tits. Squeezing them in his hands. Lightly pinching her nipples. His big calloused hands just felt so good on her. His hands were big enough to squeeze her breasts individually. She thought about how the size of his hands sort of reflect the size of his cock. Big and thick. She marveled in her Daddy's touch. She wanted more.

She wanted to feel him inside her, but how was she to approach it in a way they could both agree to it and not let it ruin what they have started. She was worried if she went too far, not only would this stop, but it would be awkward between them. And she definitely did not want that.

"Daddy, can we go for a drive?" she asked.

"Sure, Pumpkin. Where would you like to go -- but I'm driving", he replied.

He was kind of curious about her request. First thing she wanted was to borrow his car and go to a friend's party. Now, she wants to spend time with her Daddy? That was a most curious request in his mind. Was she perhaps wanting to actually spend more time with him? He continued to gently massage her massive tits in his hands and was not ready to let go for fear this would and really should be all the farther it goes.

"I dunno", she said. "Let's just go for a drive, you and I in your Mustang. I love that car so much, Daddy. And you and I should just go for a drive together in it, so I can spend some time with you. I really have missed you since I've been away."

"Alright baby. Sure, anything for you."

They picked up things a little and head out to his car where he opened the door for her, just like he does for her mom.

After a bit of silence, she continued.

"Daddy, this car just has something about it. Strong and powerful. And it takes care of you when you take care of it." She paused, but he let her continue to see where she was going with this.

"It's just nice having a big Daddy around like you. So protective, so.... I dunno, just comforting. Kind of like a safety blanket, you know?" She reached her hand over to the gearshift lever in an open and inviting sign.

He reaches over and takes her petite hand in his.

"Baby doll, you are my world to me. I don't want to let anything happen to you. You will understand this when you become a parent. Your brother can handle himself, I've taught him how to do that -- but you, you are a vulnerable girl and have not yet experienced worldly things as has."

"Daddy, let me confess something. You probably know I'm not a virgin, right?"

"Yes baby, I'm aware."

"I'm kind of embarrassed to tell you this, but you should probably know.... I have Mom's sex drive." She pauses to let it sink in and watch his response.

"Uh, well, baby, I guess I should've probably expected that. It does come as a shock only because I wasn't expecting you to tell me -- but I think I always knew you would inherit it. She does crave the cock". He paused, not believing he'd just used that word in front of his step daughter. Then remembering he probably used it earlier when she was giving him head.

"Yes, Daddy, I do love the cock just like Mommy. I just can't seem to get enough of it. I have been with plenty of boys at school, but all they want is sex and then they're gone. I mean, I like the sex, but they don't seem to want to watch out for me like you do." She squeezed his hand.

"Well, I'll be honest", returning her squeeze. "Boys are like that til they become gentleman. I've taught your brother to be a gentleman at all times -- even when he is just out for sex, hehe."

"Daddy, there is this one boy I like -- I've been with him several times, but we aren't exclusive." She begins to confess. "He has a long dick, and he is how I learned to deep throat. He's also taken my ass a few times. He really likes my big breasts too. But what he tells me is my sucking him is the best he's ever had and what he likes me to do the most." She pauses.

"He always tells me how good I am at it and though that is what he likes, he always satisfies me. But most of the time I climax when I'm sucking him anyway. He has been a gentleman. His dick tastes wonderful. Just like yours did, Daddy. "She pauses again to see her Daddy's reaction.

He has a grin on his face and while he knows this is a discussion more for her and her Mom, he is getting turned on by it and lets her continue.

"He's not as thick as you, Daddy. But he is like 9 inches and still pretty wide. I love to see his bulge... Kind of like yours right now, Daddy." She was taking note how the bulge in his pants was getting bigger as she was telling him about Bryan.

He hadn't even noticed, though he knew he was growing, hadn't even been thinking about how he was showing. He begins to try and pull his hand away from hers, but she stops him. Holding his hand.

"Daddy, I like it that you are growing when I'm telling you this. I've always been able to share things with you and Mom. I really love your big cock, and now that I've seen and tasted it, I want it just that much more." She pauses for reaction once again.

"Daddy, do you think we could go all the way? I mean, could we... Can we.... Do you think we could possibly have sex -- I mean can I give more than just head?" She sighed a relief and squeezed his hand -- there, it was out in the open. The ball was in his court.

Who was he kidding -- did he really think it would just stop at her sucking him one time? She'd left herself wide open there and being the protector he was, he (a) did not want to leave her feelings hanging out like that, (b) did not want to disappoint her, and (c), he definitely wanted her. Though, he was not as long as Bryan, he figured he was bigger and perhaps she should feel what a thick cock is like in her pussy.

Without much hesitation, he surprised himself by his quick response.

"Yes, baby." What?! What did he just agree to? They shouldn't. It had already gone too far. But he never was one to think before he responded, and he generally said yes more than not.

"Oh, thank you Daddy!" She exclaimed. She reached over and grabbed his bulge and squeezed. His cock reacted again with her touch. "Oh, Daddy, thank you so much. I really want this." There was a look of pleasure in her eyes. She was getting wet. She reached down across with her other hand and brought his hand to between her legs.

She opened her legs further, her shorts reacting and retreating up her thighs. With her hand covering his, she rubbed his hand up and down over her pussy. She had both her hands busy.

He was so worked up, all inhibitions he had before were gone. He couldn't handle it much more and drive at the same time. He had to pull over. One of his fantasies was about to come true, he thought. He spies an upcoming side road and quickly pulls off onto it and about 100 yards stops. He applies the parking brake and shuts the engine off, leaving the lights on.

He opens his door and she follows. Once outside the car, they rush to the front of the car. Once there, they start kissing and groping each other. His hands on her ass cheeks, hers on his cock through his jeans. Their mouths on each other. Hot, wanting mouths. He runs his hands up under her shorts and squeezes, massaging her cheeks. His big hands on her bare ass now, squeezing them, squishing them.

Without missing a beat, she unbuckles him, unbuttons and zips down his jeans and reaches in through to find his monster already hard as a rock and waiting for her touch. It nearly jumps in her hand as she gives it a good squeeze. Their wanton for each other exploding.

Soon, he stops, pulls away, but quickly turns her around and pushes her down over the front of the Mustang. She reaches out in front to catch herself as he wastes no time in yanking her shorts down in one swift move. He pulls his pants down and takes his position over his prey. She parts her legs and he rams his thick cock deep inside her. She flinches and lets out a moan nearly a scream as she feels him fully seated inside her. It feels so good for both of them as he holds himself there letting her adjust to his girth.

He reaches around and pulls her tank top up releasing her mounds. They fall out and hang there over the hood, just dangling. He grabs her shoulder with one hand and her hip with the other. She can tell what is coming next. He begins a slow withdraw, but leaving his big head inside her. He rams himself back inside her this time without pause. Holding her shoulder and hip for leverage begins to pound himself in and out of her. In and out, he drilled her young pussy. Shadows being thrown from the headlights as he nails his beautiful young step daughter on the hood of his Mustang.

Daddy was in control as he His cock filling her up with girth she'd never felt before. Ramming his cock in and out of her hard and fast. His balls slapping her skin. Her tits swaying and bouncing over the hood. In and out, hard, fast and deep each hammer stroke inside her. She was his right now! He owns her. His beast taking over as his hand moves from her shoulder to her neck and then to the front of her neck. His big rough hands around the front of her neck, he squeezes a little, reminding her of who's in charge.

Just as when he does that with her Mom, she moans in pleasure -- letting him know she enjoys that animalistic control. In this heat, she's finding his controlling very hot. He has such power and control. Just like the car she is being fucked on the hood of. Such power and control. In and out, he continues hammering away. He starts grunting with his force on her. Her moans turning into screams.

They are quickly reaching their climax together. He slams inside her once more and holding himself there, yells out a loud grunt as he explodes his seed deep into his step daughter's pussy. She tenses up at the same time and feels herself gushing out flooding his already drenched cock inside her. Their cum mixing together inside her.

His grip loosens around her neck as he collapses against her, holding her. She feels her knees starting to buckle and her hands. She was used and is now feeling the after effect of pure orgasmic bliss.

Recognizing this, he stands up and picking her up in his arms, he sits her on the hood of the red car.

She lays herself back and sighs.