All Comments on 'In May Came Summer Ch. 01'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Again no rating

It is amazing Anonymous how stupid, rude and cowardly someone like you can be with so few words and little reason.

dsoul thank you for a good story worth a 4.

Julie

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Ummm I don't understand something..... This catagorey simply states " INTERACIAL " So, if people have a problem with it why select it? Why even go and scan or read the story? Jealousy gets you no where, anywho... I would like to see what happens in the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!

ONE IS NOT ENOUGH! GIVE US MORE!!!!

Check my feedback to you for my email address "Keep Writing..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

The story is great. I wish the people who leave unpleasant racist comments would 'get a life'.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 13 years ago
I do have a

minor problem with the story. You begin in the first person (Jerry) but, without warning, switch to a third person telling. I do think that the story would have been better if the opening had been told from a third person's point of view. Other than that, a fine story, nicely told, sensitive, and well detailed. A sure 4. One thing....mr. anonymous is a very sick person.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Good

Well-written, but I also have a problem with the narration. For one thing, it's just odd to have a kid telling a story that isn't their own. For another, it's odd to have someone else other than one of the principles narrating, unless it's third person. I mean since this is first person at base, how does that person know what went on behind closed doors, or what people said, or anything else? Mechanically and all it's fine, but the narration puts me off. I'm not sure what to think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another Negro Fantasy

There are two types of "male Afro-sex god fucks and wins love of beautiful white women," bullshit tales: Lying to themselves, wanna be, black sambos. AND Crazy, idiotic, trashy white female degenerates.

The story is always the same, worship black skin, worship black body, worship black dick. Its a self deceiving fantasy for half wits.

Look around you. Most blacks are uglier than crap and are as fat as humongous pigs. Their attitude and level of humanity is picturesquely selfish, lazy, criminal and self-centered. Over 98% of BM-WF sex connections end bad with a black bred child or two, and a dead or badly beaten white female breeder-idiot. A new untouchable.

You do not fool anyone, self-fondling, masturbating hyena that you are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I saw that same thing happen to my mom.

My dad was a truck driver, he died in a wreck when I was 11, leaving me , my mom and younger sister,mom had a rough time adjusting, she was a stay at home mom, with insurance and all we supplimented our income by renting out a room. She ended up renting to a black soldier, staioned close by. about 6 months had passed and mom was illier than a hornet, raising hell with every one, sis and i went to bed early that night, I was awaken by a noise, sounded like someone crying, she was crying all right , crying for more and harder, this black dude who had a dick on him that would have made King Kong proud was bouncing her "cowgirl style, facing the wall mirror and burying that "other Arm"in her. I dont think to this day , i have ever seen my mom so happy and content, she was cussing in one breath and begging with the next. Any way , he ,the broarder stayed with us for over a year and I have the pleasure to watch my mom be throughly seduced often. I do believe she would have married him ,but he got shipped out oversea's, never saw him again after that, we didnt rent that room out for over three years, mom moved all her things in there , the master bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful Story

It is well written and you should be proud of yourself. Don't mind these stupid white males with tiny dicks that complain about everything. Black sure is beautiful, look at Denzel Washington, Will Smith, the Wyans' brothers etc. They aren't criminals but are making an honest living! Yes there are black ugly criminals, as much as there are White, Asian, Indian, Chinese ugly criminals. Get over yourself dude and grow up, you sound stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Untidy

The author needs to re-read the story and see if it makes sense..the contents is ok,but the narrative is wrong..Its not possible to write about what you didnt see..unless of course one of the participants told you.If that is the case that point should be included in the story..Generally the story is ok,interesting and expected..Keep up the good work...

poetichustler8219poetichustler8219almost 13 years ago
great story

As for the racist critics get a life. First you are cowards doing the whole anonymous thing. Then you take the time to actually read stories about blacks who you hate?????

What you eat doesn't make the author shit.

I know you lives are unhappy and women or wives are not happy as well.

Its okay on the internet you can be who you wish you were. In real life you know these words would only stay in your head.

Coward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I would give your effort a 5 rating

But, there is no rating link. Liked the build up/ character development which led to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is good

I will look to see if u have more to read , I would rate this a 5 and look for the next insert of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories