All Comments on 'In More Ways Than One Ch. 02'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ummm... yeah

the story just seems to be all over the place... in more ways than one. I can't even remember why she's in love with him. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i like it

can u post a little faster

and can it be a little longer next time

theognistheognisabout 13 years ago
*****

Disturbing, but interesting.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TBD

I'll vote when and if I see this series conclude. It has promise now and only that.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

Well this chapter is improving. But like the others said, you do have a good chance to create something wonderfull here. And from this 2nd chapter....i do feel it so. But i do hope she will build her backbone to kick a man like Cian. She deserves to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story is fucking retarded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm so sick of these stories were the characters are so weak and overplayed. And no plot originality; same shit over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story is good so far !Don't listen to the haters, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Umm Okay?

I don't know about this one, it's one thing to like Alpha males but this right here is down right emotional abuse. Because I don't know where the story is headed, I'm not going to judge just yet. Hopefully this is a story about becoming strong and letting go to move on to bigger and better things cause from what I'm reading, Cian aint it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HMMMM

Cian seems more asshole than Alpha...if that was what you were going for. I re-read the first chapter and other than lust and his green eyes, I couldn't really decipher why she was in love with him.

Maybe it will be revealed in later chapters; becasue imo this really comes across as a mentally abusive relationship and not a love story of a woman who is so deeply in love with her man; who can't get it together.

I mean geez come on...she catches him red handed and he is more concerned about the chick he just banged out than his girlfriend? What are you weak woman holding on to...sigh I guess a scrap of a man is better than no man at all, huh? Better chapter than the last, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Ow does she need a backbone. Doormats arn't hot. Grow her some balls or give him some respect for her please.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what

what a loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well...

The concept of your story is a good one. They have that love/hate thing. They're drawn to each other, she tried to move own but can't. It's a good story line, if that's what you are going for, but...yeah...your female lead is wimpy, for someone intending to pursue a career as an attorney (we'll assume). Hopefully you will lead her to do something that is liberating and fulfilling for her and dump that jerk or have him grow a heart. If you are going for a sad story of emotional abuse and sexual humiliation, then have at it. I hope it's the former, though, since you started them as being drawn to each other in a more healthy sense. I'm a slave to the happy ending (what can I say?). Still, I hope you continue, at least to see where it goes.

mochagalmochagalabout 13 years ago

Wow - so messed up yet soooooo good too. And she's messing with Adrian too!?!!!!! Cian deserves it though. I hope Adrian treats her better and that she leaves Cian for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
weak as hell bitch

are you really a man?

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 13 years ago
soo

lost, im so lost with this story, I hope things make sense soon

angel_hunniangel_hunniabout 13 years ago
girl needs to grow a backbone

i dont like that Cian is a user, she needs to leave his ass for good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great concept...

I really hope she ends up with Aidan because Cian is on some serious bs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why does she stay with him?

I just don't understand why she would stay with someone that treats her like shit on a stick. To flaunt his other woman in her face and then get mad when she dates someone else makes no sense. They both are crazy as hell. Her for staying and him for being unable to leave her alone. I thought that Aidan was a racist. So then why is he coming to see her? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oooooh

Things are about to get INTERESTING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It But...

I agree with some of the other post that Kenya is pretty damn weak and that this is real mental abuse. But I see where your're coming from and why she can't leave him but what does she love about him? Why does she feel this deep love for him and is willing to put up with his abusiveness?

I think the only way she should stay with him is if he can change, like a complete 180 cause that boy has some issues. And I can't really say that I want her Aiden at this point since that whole situation just seems crazy! I thought she said he was like boarderline racist. What he got a little chocolate and changed his mind? :S

I mean he can't be that great of guy if he's sneakin behind his friend's back to bang his girl when he's not around. At this point Kenya should not be downgrading... Don't trade one bum for another... You definitely are keeping your audience interested...

Great chapter :D I can't wait for more and hopefully longer ones :D

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
What The Hell?

Why is she such a weakling and a stickler for the mental abuse that she receives from her. This is a sick relationship, yet it is reality for many people.

I look forward to more of a stand from her and for Cian to realize that he loves her enough to began to change, or to leave her and let her be.

To date his racist friend or his jealous friend is not healthy at all.

Need more please???

ccmioonccmioonabout 13 years ago
cant wait for more

cant wait for more

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
????

this is interesting, but this guy is a control freak and can barely keep his dick in his pants. and she is sooo weak, it's almost depressing to keep reading about her misery. I hope something less depressing happens soon.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
She is soooooooooo very annoying...why?

Yes, some virgins are dumb or rather uninformed, but getting past that; Wise the fuck up!!!!

Sex should be an eye opening experience about the down and nasty dynamic between men and women. The bitch that doesn't understand that is so screwed. This wench needs to work the magic of the pussy she was blessed with and work him...no prisoners...ok?

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 10 years ago
going with "umm... okay" Anon.

I have to agree with Anon 3/8/14. But I will be more assertive... this story is crazy. Since this is story falls under interracial love, and a black female is the lead character, the readers (most likely Black women) on here expect, if not at least hope for a strong Black woman. This chick is weak... I don't mind she's weak and learns to be strong... but 3 years, yeah this is emotional abuse; and he has no respect for her or respect for herself. I will continue to read but save my ratings for the end. I hope this girl grows a spine.

freegirl2012freegirl2012over 9 years ago
Great Story

YOU are very talented, please continue writing. I love this story and find it to be a fresh take on relationships. Good luck freegirl2012

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES