Your First Time - A Fantasy

Story Info
Taking your cherry.
1k words
4.24
7.5k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
713 Followers

I know, hun. That must have been hard to say. Thank you for trusting me. It's OK. Everyone has to have a first time. I'll look after you. Is it my...? Well no. Not really. But that's OK. I can help. You know what? I really want your first time to be with me. We are going to make it nice. Memorable. OK? Just let me lead.

You seem to be in the mood, from what I can see from the state of your pants. Now don't worry, I'm just going to stroke it through the material. Oh, hun, that's good and hard. You are going to do great, I just know. Now, I'm going to make you even harder. That's right, angel. I'm going to strip for you.

The restaurant was really good. I did my best to dress for it. But I really can't help being a little slutty. My dress is kinda classy, or maybe it would be if it was at least four inches longer. Do you like how it shows off my legs? I know I'm tiny, but I think I have nice legs. They are shapely, aren't they. I'm a runner. It shows, right? And my heels make me look taller. They also make my ass wiggle when I walk. See? Oh you're sweet, let me give you a kiss. I'll have to stand on tippy-toes.

You're a good kisser. Now, there is a clasp at the back of my dress. Would you mind? I'll turn round. What's that? You'd like to look at my ass more. OK. Well that's kind of you to say, I like it too. How about I lean forward just a little. You want to what? Spank me? What a naughty boy. Luckily for you, I'm a naughty girl. Really naughty. Ow! I like that. It gets me excited. Ow! Good, now the other cheek again. OW!! That was harder. But I love it. Just one more. OWW!!! I bet my ass is red, we'll look soon, promise.

Back to the clasp, remember? Oh that was nice. I like you kissing my neck. Do it again. And the other side. That makes me tingle. It also makes me so wet. All the better to... You like my giggle? Why thank you. I'm going to make all sorts of noises for you, hun. Just undo it, i know it's fiddly. There, you got it.

I'm a bit shy, I'm holding my undone dress to my body. But, oops! Silly me, I let it go. Now you can see my breasts and my tiny, tiny panties. They hardly cover my pussy. Oh dear, what's that damp patch on your pants? I'm a scientist, let's test it. Mmm... pre-cum. Definitely. I love the taste. Is that all because of little me?

How about I stand here and pull my blonde hair up onto my head with both arms. Having my arms raised like this makes my breasts look perkier. I hope you're not disappointed, I was at the back of the line when they were handing out mammary glands. Oh, that's sweet. You like small ones. I guess we're good then. Look what I can do. If squeeze my nipples hard, they get all hard. It turns me on as well. If only there was someone here to fuck me? Yay! We have a volunteer. Soon. Soon.

My panties? They are soaked. Its going to be like butter when you slide it in. Let me turn round. I'll wriggle them down. Off my bright red ass, down my thighs. I'm going to keep the heels on. Ready for my pussy? I'll turn round. I'm shy. I'm covering myself with my hand. You want me to move it? Like this? No, hun. No pubes, just pink, smooth softness. Now I'm going to lie back here on the bed and play with my pussy while you get undressed.

Shirt first. Unbutton it. Nice abs. And pecs. You work out. Now pants. The belt first. Good. Wow! You are pitching a tent. Your poor boxers. Maybe slip them off too. And the socks, socks aren't so sexy. Good boy. How big is that? Don't pretend you haven't measured it. Really? That's a good size. I'm going to have fun. Now I'm sure you want the main course, but I want an appetizer.

It's OK. Let me kneel here. So hard. Now I'm going to take it in my mouth. But promise me no cumming. What? No I love to swallow, but I want your first load in my pussy, OK? Ready? I'm good at this, but I promise not to push you too far. If the tingling gets too much, just tell me to stop.

Wow! I love to suck cock. It turns me on so much. Let me see how wet I am. Oh wow! See how my fingers glisten? All because of you. Let me lick them clean. So it's time. How do you want me? On my back? The classics! Of course, hun. Now stand between my legs, I'm going to open them really wide. Great. Now take your cock in your hand. You know where it goes, right? Good boy. So steer it there.

Oh your head is right by my opening. Are you ready? I'm ready. I'm so ready. Now don't worry about me. This is for you. Just fuck me. I'm tight, but I'm so wet. You can slide it all the way in.

Push a little more. Like that. See how slides in so smoothly. That's it, more. More. All the way. That's good. Oh! That's all of you. I can feel your pubic bone on my clit. And I'm so full of your cock. Does that feel good? It does. I'm so happy. I want your first time to be incredible.

Now just imagine how good fucking me is going to feel. That's what I want. I want your cock to explode in me. I want to be full of your cum. So fuck me. Fuck me please. Don't hold back. This is for you.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
713 Followers