In My Garage: Filled Up On a Rainy

Story Info
Bradley's wife leaves for work; he's lonely...
1.7k words
4.59
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
116 Followers

Bradley's alone on a rainy day

"Honey, I'm gonna take this extra shift today, so we can have next weekend to ourselves," Mandi told me.

I just woke up on a Saturday morning, thinking she and I would spend the day together, when she broke the news. I woke up to the smell of weekend morning breakfast (sausage, eggs, pancakes), which was part of our weekend ritual when she was off, but then she was walking naked into the bathroom, to take a shower. I was slightly disappointed, and protested her going as I looked through the window to see a fierce rain falling.

"You really have to go? Maybe we could stay in and cuddle, maybe watch some movies," I said to her.

She continued showering, singing whatever song as she was scrubbed under the water. She came out after she dried off, quickly putting on her scrubs, and nurse's coat, then her shoes, before coming over to kiss me on the lips, and tell me she loved me.

"Get up, have some breakfast, and when I get home, let's go out to eat, my treat," she stated, before briskly walking out of the room, and downstairs to the front door.

I'd decide to get up and shower, then head down to the kitchen to devour the breakfast that was wrapped up in foil on the stove, before downing my daily dosage of coffee. The rain continued to pour as I thought about other things I could get done on the day: tinker with my vintage Ford Mustang, pay bills online, talk to the kids, or maybe even volunteer somewhere. I then thought about how hard I worked during the week, and that all vanished, as I didn't go outside into the garage, I didn't log on to any service sites, and I texted back and forth with the kids, as they were all busy with their own lives. I ate, then went into the living room to watch television, putting my right hand in my pants to wiggle the cock a little. I pulled out my phone and logged on to a few sites, seeing if anyone else was bored like me.

"Hey there. Says you're a mile from me. You up to play," ready Jerod.

Apparently there was, as this black, married father of two was needing some company.

"I'm always up for playing. I can't tell you how horny I am right now," I said to him.

Jerod was a little younger at 33, and taller, for he was listed at six foot five, 270 lbs.

"How horny are you really? Horny enough for a visitor? You want some company," he asked.

"Yes. I'm home alone until around 7, when the wife gets back. I want some cock to suck," I messaged back.

We exchanged numbers as I wanted to get a grasp of his voice. Jerod's voice was deep, tied with his eloquent accent as it sounded so sexy, and had me coming out of my shorts and rubbing myself.

"I wanna fuck so bad. The wife been holding out. You got some ass to give up," he said.

I was reluctant. I hadn't been fucked since my time in the Army as that was just under two decades ago. Hell, I hadn't been with anyone since Teddy, and that was a two year span on this day as I'd been seeking guys to get tangled with, but no one would bite.

"Get ready for me. Once I come through that door, that's it man," Jerod told me.

We got off the phone and I cleaned up, then came out of the shower to touch base with the wife via text to make sure there would be no surprises.

"Baby, I wish I were coming home, but I gotta run through this shift. Been busy today and I barely been here a good two hours," she messaged back.

I put on my red robe, then waited patiently on the couch, watching a movie from Netflix. The doorbell rang an hour later, and I'd hear the winds and rain crashing against the house, so I rushed to get up.

"Hey there," he said, as he stood in the door sill.

He walked in drenched, taking off his trench coat and hanging it on the coat rack nearby. We hugged, and I would smell his cologne, and his minty breath, right before he grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips. I didn't expect that, as I never kissed another man in any capacity, not even my son, or before that, my brothers or father. Jerod however was sensual, as he kissed me again while putting his big paws through my robe and on my ass cheeks.

"You been waiting on daddy," he asked me.

I answered "yes," surprised at myself for calling another man "daddy," but it was befitting due to Jerod's body structure. He was taller, thicker, and maybe more masculine as I felt his massive hands caressing my body as we stood in the living room. His touch was scintillating to me to say the least, as he had my juices flowing as I for sure was precumming. I asked him to sit on the couch, while I went into the nearby kitchen to pour drinks, mixing vodka and orange juice in two small glasses. I was about to bring them, when I felt him come behind me to lift up my robe right before he would kneel, and spread my ass cheeks all in one sequence.

"I'm bringing the drinks," I told him.

"Fuck them drinks," he responded, right before I felt something wet and soft dip into my hole.

Jerod was eating me, as I felt his stubble tickle my balls and taint while his tongue was deep inside my man pussy. I gripped the counter top while poking out my ass, letting him feast the best way he could as he was enticing me from the jump.

"Sweet fucking hole," he mumbled.

His big hands were gripping my cheeks to keep them apart as I felt his tongue running circles in and out of me. I'd never been through this before, as I was the one who usually provided tongue action, to a woman. I was making sounds between moaning and squealing, feeling that tongue rub against my lining, and get my hole twitching. He stopped only to slip a couple fingers inside me to fuck me, and I didn't reject, accepting him tugging on my prostate as I started jerking off.

"Don't take much for you to get wet," he said to me.

It been so long since I was fucked that I didn't realize whenever my prostate was appeased, I'd automatically cum from my hole. I felt the orgasms as my body jerked, but didn't remember the reason for such as Jerod was gingerly rubbing the spot. I begged for him to fuck me, as I wanted that sweet meat of his inside my loins, packing me good to make me swoon. I moved from the counter, forgetting about the drinks as I ran to the couch and tossed my robe across the room before falling on the couch, bending forward to hold onto the back of the furniture as my knees were on the cushion, and my ass was in the air. I assumed by then Jerod was naked, as a minute later I felt that thick salami stick slide inside, spreading my pussy in a way that hadn't been done since Kevin. I asked Jerod to ease into it but he ignored me for his own pleasure, pushing that pulsating dick inside me as my hole was surprised.

"You wanted that good dick, now you got it," he said as I felt his pelvis press against my ass cheeks, his stiffness invading my body even deeper than I anticipated.

The mix of pain and pleasure drove me to open up as his stiff prick dominated my anatomy. The rain continued to pound the house as the lights went out, and he commenced to thrashing me, banging his body into mine with back shots as I held on for dear life to the couch. He grabbed my chest as he kept plowing inside me, making me moan as he felt like he was tearing into my soul.

"Just give it to me, daddy," I whimpered.

I felt the thump and heard the clapping sound as the waves in my fat ass trudged back and forth.

"Jerod, own that pussy," I told him.

"Sweet dick Rod to the rescue. Am I your pussy pumper now," he asked.

"Yes," I cried out.

"Am I giving you the dick you need, the dick you deserve? C'mon now, answer me," he said before smacking my cheeks.

"Sweet mother of God, yes, Jerod," I bellowed.

I could only muster loud hollering as he continued to tap my ass, and rummage deep. I felt that curved dick ram inside past my sphincter, massaging my tunnel in a way that no longer hurt, but felt like an itch being scratched. I kept crying in ecstasy as he beat up my hole, begging now for Jerod to breed me as he consistently gave orgasms. Though it been almost 20 years, I could recall even Kevin not even giving me a pounding like this for I felt like a certified bottom again.

"Damn baby, can't hold it no more," he told me.

When Kevin would breed me, I would only feel his cum at the rim of my hole, shooting at the edge. Jerod's plentiful seed felt like mercury as he grunted when dumping it deep, pulling out of me even as his cock imprint was left with my hole quivering, with him feeling like he was still inside of me.

"Fuck man, I'm still twitching," I cried out.

He pulled that cock out of me and I heard a slight popping sound, then his jizz spit out of my hole like a rocket as I tried holding on to it. I felt like the slut of the month.

"You gotta clean this mess up," he told me after.

He'd sit down on the couch, and I'd sit behind him, not pressed about ruining the good fabric of the couch as my ass was creaming. We'd sit and laugh for a minute, as I noticed the elements outside weren't as bad as before. After 30 minutes I was back between his legs as he laid back and let me suck my own "juices" off of him, before I rode that cock, and let him breed me once more.

More to cum.

tchina85
tchina85
116 Followers