In My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked Mark about if he was feeling any guilt about his late wife. Mark went on to tell Angela about his wife's wish that he live his life when she was gone. It had taken him over 2 years to get to this point in his life where he felt able to live again. Mark hadn't spoken about his late wife for a long time, but Angela made him feel so at ease. She held his hand and listened intently as he spoke allowing Mark to feel safe sharing with her.

Angela too shared more about her life. She spoke about how catching her ex-husband cheating on her, in her own home, had broken her heart. While she knew they didn't have the greatest marriage, she didn't think he would cheat on her. She also spoke of her feelings of loneliness after their split as many of her so called friends abandoned her.

Mark had his arm around her shoulders as Angela shared the painful details of the breakdown of her marriage. He hated seeing the pain in her beautiful eyes as she spoke about it. When she talked about moving back up to the coast, Mark noticed the happiness and positivity return to her face and this made him smile.

"Seeing you happy like this Ange reminds me of when you were younger and used to work for me. You always had a positive attitude at work."

"I always liked working there..... Especially working for you." Angela replied with a cheeky grin on her face.

The rest of their night was wonderful. They talked about so many things. Angela talked about all of her travels overseas and the many places she had been to. Mark had only been overseas once, to New Zealand, but as a family they had travelled a lot through Australia. They both found a shared interest in music. Angela liked jazz, with Diana Krall her favourite artist. Mark had a very eclectic taste liking everything from hard rock to good pop, but only if it was played by a band and not electronic.

Time flew and before they knew it they were standing on Angela's doorstep saying goodnight. Their kiss goodnight could only be described as amazing. Holding Angela in his arms felt so right for Mark and kissing her felt even better. Angela felt electricity when Mark held her close. She melted a little inside every time he touched her and kissing him excited her in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.

While saying their very drawn out goodnight, Mark and Angela arranged to catch up for coffee again the following morning.

The next day they met at a little café between their respective houses. Angela was on her way to Sydney to pick up her kids from her ex. Meeting up and just being together again was wonderful. Even though they had only been apart for a few hours Mark had missed Angela. Seeing her again confirmed to Mark that he was definitely doing the right thing in seeing her. Deep down he knew he was developing feelings for Angela.

Angela was on cloud nine all day after seeing Mark. Even the chore of having to deal with her ex seemed easier after having had a wonderful morning with Mark. Her children both noticed that their mother was happy and they liked it.

*********

During the following week Mark and Angela messaged each other constantly and spoke whenever they could. During the evenings they spoke, often for hours at a time. Everything was wonderful together.

After talking with her children before school, Angela rang Mark at work on Thursday. After their usual pleasantries Angela took a deep breath and asked Mark something.

"Mark I was wondering ..... Would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Of course Angela that would be great. Is there anything I can bring?"

"Why don't you bring a nice bottle of something for us to share?"

"That sounds great. I can't wait to see you Ange."

"I can't wait to see you Mark. Oh before I forget, the kids are staying at my Mum's tomorrow night." Angela said seductively.

"I thought the kids were with you this weekend?" Mark asked sounding somewhat confused.

"They are. But the kids wanted to spend some time with Nana and Pop..... And I ...... Wanted some more time with you..."

Mark was grinning at the other end of the phone. He too wanted to spend more time with Angela as his feelings towards her had grown each time they were together.

"I can't wait Angela."

********

Friday afternoon arrived and Angela dropped her kids off with her parents before she raced home to get ready. She wanted this night to be special and even though it wasn't long until Mark arrived, Angela took her time getting everything ready. She started cooking the dinner, roast chicken, saffron rice and vegetables, as well as getting the chocolate mousse ready for dessert.

After getting the food organised, Angela headed into her room and got herself ready. She wanted to look perfect for Mark. She left her hair out, down around her shoulders. After a little deliberation she chose and put on the dress she wanted. Stepping into some heels, Angela looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She smoothed the fabric of the dress and thought to herself "Not too bad Ange. Hope Mark likes it."

Moving back into the living room Angela lit candles and put on some smooth jazz. As she surveyed the scene, feeling pleased with her efforts, the doorbell rang.

Mark stood at the door making sure he looked his best. He was feeling that wonderful mix of excitement and nervousness about seeing Angela again. These were feelings he hadn't experienced in what seemed like a lifetime. He was fixing his hair a little when Angela opened the door.

"Hi Mark." Angela said with big grin as she opened her door.

"WOW. Hi Angela. You look amazing." Mark babbled, trying his best to take in the gorgeous woman inviting him into her home. Her hair was out around her shoulders, looking more blonde in colour than usual. Some hair hung down near her left eye and was swept back behind her ear. Angela's hazel eyes were truly captivating.

She was wearing a black knit dress that clung to her enviously curvy figure. The dress finished just near her knee's showing off her toned legs and had a neckline that was scooped down at the front. This offered Mark a tantalising glimpse of her inviting cleavage.

While Angela looked gorgeous in what she wore, it was the beautiful look of excitement and anticipation on her face that really captured Mark. Her eyes positively glowed and her smile beamed at Mark. Every time Angela saw Mark she exuded a happiness that couldn't be hidden.

They kissed and embraced at the door, arms holding each other close. Angela took Mark's hand and led him inside. Her house look so romantic bathed in the light from the many candles flickering throughout the lounge. The soft sounds of music and the delicious aroma of the meal cooking only added to the scene.

As Angela continued to work in the kitchen, Mark opened the bottle of Pinot Noir he had brought with him and poured two glasses. He then went and helped Angela with the meal as they spoke about their day. Moving around in her kitchen Angela and Mark were in perfect synchronicity.

They laughed and flirted as they finished organising the meal. Hands reached out and held each other. Arms were casually draped around the other, gentle caresses as they moved around each other in the small space. Kisses were stolen whenever the opportunity arose.

Sitting down at the candlelit table Mark and Angela enjoyed their meal, but enjoyed each other's company more. Feet played together under the table as they shared food off each other's plates.

When it was time for dessert, Mark scooted his chair around the table so he was closer to Angela. He tasted the chocolate mousse and held his spoon out so Angela could have some. Angela laughed and bobbed her head down slightly at just the wrong moment, ending up with mousse on her nose. Giggles and laughter filled the room.

"Let me get that for you Ange." Mark laughed as he moved across and gently kissed the mousse from her nose.

Angela sighed quietly as Mark kissed her nose. With a cheeky smile she picked up the spoon out of her mousse and dabbed some of the chocolate on Mark's lips.

"Whoops. Oh I'll get that for you Mark." Angela purred.

Leaning forward she moved her face close to Mark's. Her tongue slithered out between her lips and she delicately lapped the chocolate from Mark's lips. Quickly her tongue was met by his and their lips locked. The kisses turned passionate quickly, releasing a little of the built up tension of the evening so far, but also increasing the electricity in the air.

Angela took Mark's hand and she led him into the lounge room and they sat on the couch. They had kissed and cuddled before, but this was so much more intense. Hands began to wander as they held each other close, trying to enjoy as much of the other as they could.

On the lounge Angela was on top of Mark as they passionately embraced. Tentative explorations followed as their collective lust took over. Mark ran his hands down Angela's back, feeling the soft material of her dress. His hands found Angela's taut butt and he revelled in caressing her. Angela moaned quietly as he did this, as she ground her hips a little against Mark. She could feel him increasing in excitement underneath her.

Mark kissed his way down her beautiful face and into Angela's neck. He tasted her skin, the fragrance of her perfume filling his senses. Mark had found one of Angela's spots and she melted even more as he played. Her hips began to move more, pushing herself against him.

"Ohhhh fuuuuccckk Mark." She quietly moaned as Mark kissed her neck.

They rolled slightly and Angela slid her hands down and grasped at Mark's bum, holding and squeezing his tight butt. Mark moved his hand back up her dress until he could feel the side of her breast under his hand. Angela rolled slightly as she felt this, allowing her full breast to fill Mark's hand. Her nipple immediately hardened with arousal under Mark's knowing touch.

Angela moved her hand down Mark's chest. She delighted in feeling his firm body under hers. Her hand travelled down his torso before squeezing in between them. She felt the front of his jeans, feeling his rock hard erection being confined. Angela gave Mark a little squeeze and she could feel him throb from her touch.

"Mark you are so hard for me." Angela moaned in Mark's ear.

"That's what being with you does to me." Mark groaned.

They kissed again and Angela moved her hips hard against Mark, her arousal rubbing against his. Angela sat up a little off Mark. She was looking straight into his eyes. She bit her lower lip and the fire of desire was written all over her face.

Mark was usually a reserved man. However the feelings he was experiencing for Angela and the arousal of the situation had gotten to him.

"Angela, Sweetheart, if you keep looking at me like that and biting your lip, I'm going to rip that dress off you right here and now."

Angela grinned and plunged down kissing Mark again, deeply and passionately. She turned her head and took Mark's earlobe gently between her teeth and nibbled it.

"Come with me Handsome." Angela whispered.

She sat up and took Mark's hand. Angela led him down the hall to her bedroom.

Entering Angela's bedroom, she wrapped her arms around Mark and kissed him deeply. Mark's hands fell onto Angela's taut backside and squeezed, pulling her closer to him. Angela moaned in pleasure as Mark kissed down her neck.

"Ohhhhh Mark. I want you. I want you now." Angela moaned into his ear.

Mark popped his head up and looked into Angela's eyes.

"I want you so badly Ange." Mark groaned.

Angela's hands moved to Mark's shirt and quickly began undoing the buttons. She had this off him and proceeded to undo his belt and pull his trousers down. She struggled a little moving the trousers down over his rock hard erection, but removed them successfully.

Mark's hands were moving all over her dress looking for the zipper.

"No Mark. Lift it over my head." Angela purred, kissing him again.

His hands found the bottom of the dress and he slowly pulled the dress up over Angela's head. As the dress came over her head and arms, Angela shook her head and ran her hands through her hair. It was the sexiest thing Mark had ever seen.

She was standing in front of him, just wearing a gorgeous white and black polka dot matching bra and thong set. Mark was still in his boxers, but these were doing very little to hide his obvious excitement.

They embraced again, kissing and pleasing the other. Angela kept running her hands over Mark's hairy chest. She was enthralled with Mark's firm, fit torso. She seemingly couldn't get enough of Mark.

Still cuddling together they fell onto Angela's bed. They continued exploring each other. Mark found the back of Angela's bra and he unfastened it. Sliding it off her shoulders he could see her beautiful full firm pert breasts for the first time. Immediately Mark leant down and proceeded to kiss and taste Angela's flesh. He caressed her other breast while his lips, tongue and teeth teased and excited the other. Her dark brown nipples were puckered up and erect, while Angela's moans and groans gave away the pleasure Mark was giving her.

Angela moved away slightly, rolling Mark onto his back. She kissed her way down his chest and stomach. Reaching his boxers, she quickly grabbed each side and pulled them down. Mark raised his hips and Angela threw the shorts onto the floor. Turning back she could see his erection standing proud.

"Mmmmunnngh" Angela unconsciously groaned seeing Mark like this.

She bent down and her soft hands held onto Mark's rigid member. Mark groaned in pleasure at this. This pleasure increased as Angela lowered her mouth onto his penis. Her tongue lapped at the pre-cum that was dribbling freely, before she took him into her mouth.

Mark looked into Angela's eyes as she took him deep into her mouth, before she slid her mouth back up off him. The look in her eyes and the grin on her face said everything. She took him in her mouth again and Mark threw his head back. The pleasure this gorgeous woman was giving him was unbelievable.

Angela skilfully played Mark, speeding up, slowing down and alternating the pressure on his erection. She even rubbed her stunning breasts over Mark's cock. It was all getting too much for Mark.

"Ange, Ange Honey. Stop. Stop." Mark moaned.

Angela looked up, still grinning seeing how pleased Mark was. Mark slid down the bed and kissed Angela again. She melted a little as he kissed her. He slid his hand down and could feel she was still wearing her thong. He took hold of the side of the thong and flicked the band.

"This is going to have to come off Angela." Mark murmured into her ear.

"Take it off Mark."

Mark moved down Angela's toned and tanned body. Reaching the thong, he slid his fingers under the band and removed the saturated panties. As he did this, Angela unconsciously opened her legs. Mark could see Angela biting her lip as she was fully exposed to him for the first time.

He went straight down and kissed the inside of her thigh, seductively moving towards her aroused womanhood. Mark placed his mouth over her drenched loins and with a sweep of his tongue he tasted his beautiful friend.

"Haaaaaahhhhh" Angela moaned, not really believing that this all was happening.

His tongue and fingers played Angela like delicate instrument as he elicited excited responses from her. He teased and tasted Angela, bring her to the edge of orgasm many times, before slowing a little each time. Mark wanted to make this the best experience he could with Angela and judging by her responses, it was working.

As he excited her increasingly sensitive clit another time, Angela's whole body stiffened up. She grasped the back of Mark's head and let out a primal growl as her orgasm struck. Her hips came off the bed as she bucked and gyrated her way through the waves of pleasure. Mark held on as best he could as he continued to pleasure Angela.

Eventually it all became too much and she pushed Mark's head away. He looked up her body between her pert breasts and could see the happiest face he had ever seen. Panting after such a strong climax, Angela looked at Mark and broke into a beautiful smile.

At her urgings Mark climbed up the bed and kissed Angela. She wrapped her arms around him and held him really tight. Her leg hooked around his waist and drew all of him closer to her. She could feel his stiff cock bumping against her.

Easing her face back she looked into Mark's eyes.

"I want you inside me Mark. I need to have you Mark. Right now."

Mark kissed Angela and moved across between her legs. His throbbing cock was bumping against Angela's still aroused sex. Her fingers wrapped around him as she guided him where they both wanted him to be.

Angela ran her other hand down his face as Mark slowly pushed. He felt her resistance subside as her slippery confines opened to accept him. Angela closed her eyes briefly, concentrating on feeling how Mark filled her. She opened her eyes and gazed into Mark's watery blue eyes. Angela became lost as the immense feelings she was experiencing were all fighting for her attention.

She wrapped her arms around Mark, pulling him down onto her as he filled her completely. Mark kissed her deeply as they were joined as one. His body had a mind of its own as he began, slowly at first, to move his hips. Slow long strokes as Angela squeezed and pulsed around him.

Before long he was pushing fully into Angela. He held onto her shoulders as he rhythmically moved in time to her movements. They kissed and caressed, cuddled and encouraged. They made love.

Continuing on like this for an unknown amount of time, Mark felt the inevitable, superbly pleasurable rumblings deep within.

"I'm going to cum Ange. Ohhhh I'm going to cum" Mark groaned.

"Yes Mark. Cum inside me. Fill me baby. Fill me. Unnurghh.....Shit I'm cumming too. Ooooohhhh."

"Oh Ange. I'm cumming Urgh, urgh, urgh!!!"

Mark exploded deep inside Angela as she came around him. He saw stars as he filled her with a seemingly never ending orgasm. Angela wrapped her lithe legs around Mark, holding him deep within her as she came.

As they gradually slowed down Mark kissed Angela. They held each other close as they came down from their passion induced high. Angela was breathing heavily but held Mark tight. Her mind was a blur after such an amazing experience.

Eventually Mark involuntarily slipped from within her and rolled off Angela, lying down beside her. She looked across at Mark with a dreamy look on her face.

"Mark that was amazing." She said as her smile lit up her face.

Mark leant across and gently kissed Angela.

"Oh yes Ange. That was ... You are so wonderful." Mark stammered, struggling to find the words to express all the feelings he had for this beautiful creature.

They lay there looking at each other, sharing their bliss. Angela then began to giggle with a look of real happiness.

"What's so funny?" Mark asked.

"Oh nothing is funny. Everything's great......." Angela paused before speaking again.

"Ummm Mark Have you ever thought about something so much that you have a picture of what it will be like in your mind. And then when you do finally experience it, it is so much better than you have dreamed?"

Mark smiled. "I think so. A few times...."

"Well I have just experienced that...... You see Mark I had..... I had the biggest crush on you when I worked for you. You were, still are, so handsome. You always treated to me like an adult and listened when I spoke to you. You took an interest in my studies at Uni and always asked how I was going. I used to love coming to work when you were working...."

As Angela spoke Mark could see she was opening her heart to him. She looked a little embarrassed to be admitting all this to him, but he could see she was so sincere in what she was saying. At that moment a memory flashed back into Mark's mind. An event from when he and Angela worked together.