In My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After playing for a while Ryan and Taylor were both calling for their mother to join them in the water. Angela finally agreed and Mark's attention was again drawn towards his beautiful girlfriend.

Angela placed her sunglasses down and stood up off the lounger. She then proceeded around past all the lounges to the beach end of the pool. Mark watched the way she walked around, wiggling in all the right places. Angela looked amazing. He also noticed that she attracted the attention of many of the men and women who were lazing by the pool.

However Angela was completely oblivious to all the gazes she was getting. She only wanted one man's attention and she could see he was watching her. Reaching the gently sloping entrance to the pool Angela entered the water, gradually immersing herself in the cooling water before swimming towards her family. Taylor and Ryan swam across and they splashed and played with their mother. Angela played as well, calling to Mark to help her. He came across and joined the splash fight with laughter ringing out from all of them.

After a short while the kids stopped and went to play by themselves. Angela gazed across to Mark, slowly swimming towards him. Mark thought Angela looked so gorgeous all wet in her bikini. She wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and kissed him. Mark held her close as they kissed. Feeling her in his arms excited him. Angela manoeuvred herself so she could wrap her legs around Mark. As she did this she could feel his arousal. Angela smiled and kissed Mark again.

"Ange Sweetheart, do you realise how sexy you are?" Mark moaned quietly into her ear.

Angela ground her hips a little, rubbing Mark right where she wanted.

"I only feel sexy when I am with you Mark, the man that I love with all my heart."

"Every guy here watched you walk around the pool."

"I didn't even notice. I could only see the love of my life looking so handsome."

Mark gradually moved his hands down Angela's back until he was holding her butt. He pulled her even closer to him, grinding against her. Angela looked into Mark's eyes and moaned softly.

Suddenly a splash of water engulfed them both, accompanied by laughter from a cheeky young boy. Turning around they could see Ryan laughing his head off and Taylor right next to him

"Mum, Mark I told him not to do it." Taylor tattled immediately.

Angela looked at Mark.

"Continue this later." She said quietly, arching her eyebrow with a seductive look.

"Oh yes Gorgeous. I think someone needs to pay right now." Mark replied, easing his hands back up Angela's back.

"My thoughts exactly. Ready?"

They both turned and unleashed a torrent of splashes all over both Ryan and Taylor. Laughter and mayhem ensued as the family's splash fight commenced again.

Later that night after a great dinner and with the kids were sleeping soundly in the next room, Angela and Mark lay together on their bed. They were still clothed from their dinner, just relaxing together after a long day.

"Mark, Honey, Were other guys really looking at me today at the pool?" Angela asked innocently.

Mark turned and looked into Angela's hazel coloured eyes.

"Ange so many guys were looking at you. You looked stunning walking around the pool in your bikini. You look stunning all the time."

Angela giggled a little. "That's funny. The only person I wanted to notice me is right here in the bed."

Mark moved across the bed a little, sliding his arm around Angela. She turned slightly on her side facing Mark, hooking her left leg over his right so she was all against his side. Her left hand was idly playing with Mark's shirt buttons. However, the look on Angela's face was anything but calm and relaxed. Her desire for Mark was so obvious.

Smiling at the love of his life, Mark moved his right hand along Angela's side, reaching her shoulder. Slowly and deliberately he slid the strap of her dress down off her shoulder, exposing her bra strap. Leaning up he kissed her shoulder, feeling her soft, warm skin under his lips.

Looking back into Angela's eyes he spoke again.

"You don't have to be wearing a super sexy bikini for me to notice you Sweetheart. I can just tell when you are around. There is a warm feeling... a glow that I feel whenever you are around."

Mark lent across and kissed Angela briefly.

"And this feeling isn't because of you beauty Ange. You are so beautiful and you don't even realise it." Mark kissed her again. "But you are so, so much more than just physically attractive." Kiss. "You have always been a beautiful person ever since I first met you. You're kind, you're sweet, happy, determined, open-minded and wanting to learn. You're also stronger than you realise....."

Mark kissed Angela again, this time for a little longer. His hand gently held her face as they kissed. As the kiss finished their faces moved apart. Angela was looking into Mark's eyes.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you Angela. All of you, body and soul."

Angela and Mark made love. Not raucous and lustfully, but slowly and sensuously. They each pleased the other, taking time to feel everything they did. Mark kissed Angela all over, tasting his beautiful girlfriend. He by now knew many of Angela's favourite spots and he took his time pleasing her. The feelings of being together all day had Angela already aroused and Mark's skilled loving touches and kisses aroused her even more.

By the time he made his way down her body from her full, pert breasts to between her splayed open thighs Angela was ready to burst. When he moved his mouth between her legs Angela orgasm arrived with full force. She grabbed a pillow off the bed and held it over her face as she screamed with release. Mark pleased her like no other man ever had. Angela always seemed to build up her excitement as Mark played with her so that she almost exploded when he brought her to climax.

Angela loved touching Mark all over. She could not get enough of him. He seemed to bring out something primal in her. The feeling of his firm, but not overly muscular body under her hands and lips was a source of pleasure for Angela. By deftly using her hands, lips and mouth she could excite Mark over and over.

She delighted in taking his erection in her mouth and pleasing Mark. Her oral skills were outstanding and Mark appreciated this. He however longed to be inside Angela, being at their closest. There was nothing in the world like when they were joined together, moving as one. This was their greatest pleasure.

When Mark filled her with his love Angela climaxed again, thrilling that Mark loved her so much. As they caught their breath, cuddling together Mark whispered into Angela's ear.

"Honey I love you so much. You mean the world to me."

"Mark you mean everything to me. I am going to love you forever."

**********

Over the next three months their lives were joined completely. Angela and her children moved in with Mark at his home. Living together was not daunting as they merged their lives together easily.

Lara visited as often as she could, and even took a posting at the local hospital to do some of her training. She didn't move back home, but lived with her boyfriend. Daisy returned to university in the new semester and still lived on campus. Besides spending a lot of money on phone calls and Skype sessions to England, she returned home on many weekends to see everyone.

Early in the year Mark bought Angela tickets to see Diana Krall play at the Sydney Opera House. When the time for the concert arrived they arranged to make it a special night. Mark had booked them to stay in the Park Hyatt hotel on the other side of Circular Quay from the Opera House. They had a nice meal and some pre-show drinks at the Opera Bar which has the most spectacular views of Sydney Harbour, the Bridge and the Opera House.

Angela was so excited. She had liked Diana Krall's music for a long time, but through various circumstances had never managed to see her play live. Mark had gotten seats 6 rows from the front and they had an amazing view.

The concert was brilliant. Diana's playing and singing was exquisite, and her band was excellent. Mark enjoyed the concert but Angela was enthralled. Seeing the woman he loved enjoying herself so much brought the greatest joy to Mark's heart.

To finish the concert Diana announced her last song was written by The Beatles and she loved playing it. She then began her rendition of the song 'In My Life'.

Mark recognised the song immediately and was transfixed by this version he was experiencing. Diana sang with so much feeling that Mark absorbed everything from the performance.

The words she sang rang right through him and touched his soul. It was as if she was singing about him. How his life had changed, lovers and friends that had come and gone, and how he had loved them all. He thought of Elouise, loving and losing her.

Then she started the second verse.

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more

Mark reached across and held Angela's hand. Their fingers intertwined as tears rolled down his face. Diana was singing his life. Everything she sang, everything the Beatles wrote, was his life. Love with Angela was new and nothing in his life compared with her. While he always loved his past and would think of it often, he loved Angela more.

These thoughts all raced through his head as Diana played a soulful piano interlude, replacing the slightly twee harpsicord solo the Beatles played. The music from the piano wrapped Mark's soul and drew him even further into the song.

Diana then finished the song, singing the final reprise.


Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
In my life I love you more

As the song finished and rapturous applause filled the room. Mark looked across at Angela and could see that she too was crying. Mark moved closer to Angela and she spoke, trying to make herself heard through the applause.

"She was singing about us." Angela exclaimed as tears rolled down her face.

"I was thinking the exact same thing. I love you so much Ange."

"I love you too Mark."

Emotion and excitement of the moment overtook Mark.

"I never want to be without you Angela... Will you marry me?"

Angela was stunned and overcome.

"Really?..... Oh yes Mark. Yes, Yes, Yes." Angela squealed and she wrapped her arms around Mark and cuddled him close.

They kissed surrounded by applause.

************

In the spring of that year Angela and Mark married in a small ceremony with their closest family and friends in attendance. In a real twist Mark's daughter's walked him down the aisle, before acting as Angela's maids of honour. Mark's best friend Nick was his best man and Lara's boyfriend Simon was his other groomsman. Taylor and Ryan were also in the wedding party.

That evening they held their reception in their favourite restaurant. The night was great with lots of laughs, tears and great feeling toward the happy couple. When it came time for speeches, both Angela and Mark spoke. Angela spoke of having a crush on Mark when she worked for him and how she never thought that it would come true. She was the happiest woman on Earth as she had married the man of her dreams.

Mark then had his turn.

"...... Angela I couldn't believe it the day I nearly ran over Ryan with my trolley. To see you again was amazing and to see your wonderful family was great. The moment we shared that day was fleeting but it left a lasting impression on me. I found myself thinking about you, wanting to see you again. It was just dumb lock that allowed me to bump into you again the following weekend and I knew I wasn't going to miss out on what could have been my only chance.

"I love you more than you can possibly know Angela. Sharing these past 13 months with you has been amazing and I cannot wait to share the rest of our lives together."

Angela and Mark kissed after his speech. They then headed to the dance floor for the customary first dance.

The music began to play and of course it could be only one song. 'In My Life'....