In Need of Wood

Story Info
She needed heat, he delivered.
2.2k words
4.05
29.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Need of Wood

On a cool early September morning, Annmarie started her drive from the city to the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. She and her husband own a cottage there, small but cozy. She needed to get away and think, as she had caught him fucking his secretary on his desk just two days ago. Lately, he seemed to lose interest in sex, saying the stress of work and fatigue was getting to him. Apparently, that stress was named Sherry...young, blonde and willing to get a head by giving head!!

Annmarie was an attractive woman of age 36, a brunette with green eyes that could penetrate your soul when you looked into them. She had a firm body as she liked to run and work out. She worked for a non-profit organization that helped underprivileged youth with education. She was a loving, supportive wife and also kept a beautiful home in spite of having a busy career. Right now, the only thing she needed was distance.

As Annmarie was driving up the Taconic Parkway, she looked forward to the quiet solitude the cottage would bring her. There was much to sort out and decisions to be made. She would arrive at her cottage shortly after noon. She stopped at the local market to pick up a few necessities. The folks in this store were always so nice and accommodating. As she finished checking out, the clerk gave her a free paper that had events, things to do and ads for the area.

The car was unloaded, things put away, when Annmarie realized she needed to take the chill off the cottage. Her husband usually took care of the firewood situation but there was barely enough to get through the night. She got the fire going and then started to search for someone from which to purchase wood.

As she went to bed she touched her breast, feeling her firmness, thinking that she still was in good shape...yet why was her husband fucking around with some blonde bitch? She caressed her breasts and twisted her erect nipples, she felt a warm moistness for between her legs. Her hand slid down her belly, sliding beneath the elastic of her panties and over the strip of hair that crowned her Mons.

Annmarie ran her fingers over her slit, her hips involuntarily raised to meet her exploring digits, her fingers separating her folds. As she ground to them, she brushed her labia, then circled her clit, each revolution probing close. Her breath quickened and she felt herself building to climax. As she bit her lip, a low growl escaping. She was coming hard, a rising from deep within, a powerful need for relief fulfilled.

She relaxed in the bed and she thought about how a real cock would be even better...as long as it was not her asshole husband's. Tomorrow she needed to get wood... in more ways than one!

In the morning, as Annmarie prepared her coffee, the fires last burning embers reminded her she need to get firewood today or sleep with a lot of blankets tonight. Though the late September days were often warm, the nights here could get quite chilly.

Reading through the paper the clerk at the market had given her, Annmarie came across an ad for firewood. {Firewood for sale-delivered-great prices. Hard Wood is our specialty.} She wrote down the number to place the call after she dressed for the day.

The day was warming nicely, Annmarie decided that she would just wear yoga pants and a shirt. She planned to stay at the cottage all day and wanted to feel comfortable. She had some chores she wanted to take care of and had to make a few calls this morning for work.

Picking up her phone, she placed a call to the number on the firewood ad. She got a recording, a pleasant sounding male voice that said he would return the call shortly. Leaving her message, she hung up, hoping that he would call soon as stated....not the BS one often hears in business these days.

A half hour later, the telephone rang. It was the wood guy. Annmarie said she was in need of firewood and asked if it could be delivered today. The wood guy said he could drop it by in an hour or so. This brought a relief to Annmarie, who did not want to spend a cold night in the cottage. She bid him goodbye and set about doing her chores she had planned for the morning.

Around eleven o'clock she could hear a beeping noise, the backup alarm on a truck. Her firewood had arrived and she hurried out to meet the wood guy. He exited the truck and walked up to meet her. She was surprised to see a handsome, strong man with a bright smile. He introduced himself as Woodrow Martin, but he said his friends called him Row. Annmarie asked why Row. He said it would suck to be in this business with the nickname of Woody.

As Row followed the attractive lady, he could not help but notice the shapely ass of her yoga pants. This seemed to cause a stir in his own pants. He tried to think of something to distract the thought, but she turned around and noticed the bulge in the front of his pants. She smirked thinking that apparently, she wasn't the one getting wood...and it wasn't getting easier for Row as he noticed her prominent camel toe as his eyes drifted down in embarrassment.

Annmarie showed him where to dump his load and asked if there would be an extra charge to stack the wood pile. He said he usually doesn't do that, but he could stop by a bit after noon to do so for her. She smiled at the offer and said she would make lunch for them both and maybe have a few drinks if he would like. Row smiled widely and said he looked forward to it...he just had one work thing that had to be done.

Watching him leave, Annmarie felt a sense of excitement at the thought of his returning. She was going to seduce him. Little did she know it would not be difficult .

Row couldn't wait to finish his business for the morning. He could feel he had a chance with this beautiful woman. This is something that has happened in the past, but only a couple of times. And never with regular customers; only with occasional residents, and with their partners absent.

Arriving back at Annmarie cottage, he noticed she still was wearing yoga pants, but had change to a button down shirt, unbuttoned to her cleavage. Row put on a pair of gloves, offering a pair to her, they both worked to get a stack. As she bent over, he got a look down her shirt at her stack...and no bra. She caught him looking and asked if he liked what he saw. He smiled, shaking his head affirmatively.

As they finished the job and took off the gloves, she grab Row and pulled him to her for a kiss. She could feel him growing against her stomach as he caressed her ass cheeks. He reached down to feel her camel toe, wetness soaking her pants. Lunch would have to wait.

Row followed her into the cottage, finding the couch he unbuttoned the rest of her shirt, she doing the same for his. She grasped his belt, unbuckling it and unzipping his fly. She could feel his cock struggling to be free against the encumbrances...a struggle she quickly put an end to. She dropped to her knees, taking his dickhead into her mouth, licking around the base of the head. She knew by the feel that she had to stop as he was close, sucking as she pulled her lips from his cock with a pop.

Row lifted her up as her pulled her pants down, kissing her belly, edging ever closer to her womanhood, intoxicated by the musky aroma of her arousal. She pulled his head into her hard, his tongue lashing at her fold, parting the lips and engage her pearl of pleasure. She moaned loudly and trembled as orgasm overtook her. She pushed his head away as she settled a bit...now she need to be fucked hard.

Annmarie stood, bending over the arm of the couch, ready to be taken from behind. Row rubbed his cock up and down her pussy a few times until she pushed back, engulfing him in one fell swoop. He was surprised by her tightness as his thick, seven inch cock buried deep in her, pounding quick hard strokes as his right hand manipulated her clit...bringing her to the precipice of her pleasure. Her legs were trembling as she came. He could feel her clenching his cock hard as he was buried, bottomed out deep inside her, his own eruption spewing forth within. Both collapsed onto the couch, catching their breath as the bodies settled to a peaceful rest.

Annmarie took Rows hand, and both showered. A bit of recovery was now required so they dried each other off, poured some wine and talked about life during lunch. A chance to get to know each other both felt was a good thing. She spoke of why she was here alone, trying to figure this out, as he spoke of not wanting permanency of a relationship at this time of his life. This timing was perfect for both of them, they have this day

After lunch, the pair took their drinks out back. As they sat talking and joking around, Row spotted something in the tool shed. He asked Annmarie if it was a ping pong table. She said it was, that they and friends love a friendly game of table tennis... and she was good at it. Row said it had been a while since he played, but would love to play.

Row pulled the table out while Annmarie gathered the net, paddles and balls. Each poured another drink and proceeded with the match. Annmarie was indeed impressive with her skills finally beating her friend. As they switch sides, she whacked Row on the ass with her paddle. He spun quickly around and whacked her butt twice as hard. She stopped, turning as she felt moistness between her legs. As she looked into his eyes, she said "if this was the game you wanted, let's step it up'. He called her city girl, telling her to bring on. The alcohol was loosening their inhibitions...and inflaming their passions. Calling him Woody, she said that the loser takes a paddling and the winner get what they want.

Both agreed to these terms, though Row said there needs to be a safe word. Annmarie thought about it, then smirking told Row it should be Kumquats as that is the only thing he will be fucking when he loses to her. He smiled at her, loving this competitive side to the pretty lady.

Once the match commenced, it was looking to be a good fair game, with Annmarie having a slight edge, telling him to play harder, calling him a pussy. About half way through the match the tables turned, so to speak...Row poured his game on, taking point after point. Annmarie realized that, mother fuck, he had been holding back. She was about to get her ass whipped, in more ways than one. She tried with all her might to come back, and then...game point.

Row was all smiles, as Annmarie's face was flushed: from effort, from drinking and from a bit of apprehension of what was to come.

Annmarie put her paddle down on the table and Row took her hand, leading her to the picnic table. He motioned for her to pull her pants down and lay across his legs. As she did so, he brought the paddle down on her right cheek, not hard, but the touch made her jump. The second blow was on her other cheek, this one harder and noisier Soon, she lost track of the number of hits, the pain pleasurable to her, pussy grinding the air and eventually, his leg as she spread hers to feel the touch of his. After the last hard crack her tears flowed, she had enough and said Kumquat. She could see him pull up, preparing to swing the paddle back down...as she recalled goading him with the word earlier.

Row dropped the paddle, lifting her up. He took off his clothing and finished removing the garments of Annmarie. Climbing on the table, he was thoroughly aroused and he could tell from her wet pussy so was she. She straddled him, both fucking gently he cautiously caressing her radiating ass checks. They simultaneously exploded in orgasm, the medley of their fluids dripping over his balls to the table. Annmarie lie on top of Row, kissing him, they both knew this day was ending and they would part, each with a memory. They said their good byes, Row telling her if she ever needed wood she knew who to call and she'd get it the way she wanted it. She smiled and told him she knew, hard wood was his specialty, she said with a wink. She watched as he drove out the drive disappearing down the road.

As Annmarie poured a cool bath to soothe her red, radiating ass she had one thought...now how to find a good handyman. One never knows when their plumbing may need attention!