In Pursuit of Knowledge

Story Info
Safety protocols exist for a reason.
2.5k words
4.19
15k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: fetishizing language and themes.

------------------------------------------------------------

A small pod landed with a heavy sound, burning all cyan-tinted grass 5 meters from its reach. Its pilot, a young human man, lept out of the door immediately, nearly forgetting to grab a bag with his instruments and emergency supplies.

It was completely against any and all safety protocols: even seasoned researchers would never be allowed to head out into an unexplored alien wilderness on their own, much less university students.

At 21, Jason Stif was certainly not competent enough to conduct this field trip, and somewhere in the corner of his mind, he was keenly aware of that. But having missed a year of his bachelor studies to fund his transition, he was eager to prove himself in academia. Astrobiology was booming due to newly-accessible fast space travel, and a single stumble could kill a whole career in this ruthlessly competitive field.

Jason also knew that his quiet demeanor made him come off as shy, even anxious around his overconfident and loud classmates. He had no scandalous and outrageous stories of his own to add to their conversations. If he managed to pull this off, perhaps they would finally stop seeing him as some naive, prudish kid.

Sure, this was not by the rules, but what could go wrong, really? The planet was desolate, even its vegetation in the early stages of evolution. The only scientific interest lay within its impressive and impenetrable to radio waves cave system. Jason's task was simple: approach the caves from the surface, document anything of notice and return. An easy article to any leading astrobiology journal and an excellent future dissertation topic, bam!

Uplifted by the thoughts of his bright prospects, Jason brushed away his long dark hair and marched ahead.

***

To Jason's frustration, he did not find anything at all at the cave entrance. Nor 10 meters into it, nor a 100. He was dragging his feet along the dark stone walls for about an hour now, wondering how the hell could he possibly forget to check whether his flashlight was working before departing. Well, he couldn't turn back now, could he?

The long corridor finally ended in a spacious room. As Jason's eyes were slowly adjusting to dim light, he took in a shimmering underwater lake in the middle of it and the lush dark green vines covering every inch of the stone and fading into the shadows somewhere high above.

Jason sighed with awe, his exhaustion and annoyance instantly forgotten. He took out his camera and audio recorder and started to circle the peculiar cave, rigorously noting every detail of it. After a full circle, he stopped for a moment and looked behind himself, perplexed.

There was nothing but a sheer wall of vines near him now, but wasn't it the direction he came from?.. With growing confusion, he checked and checked, but there was no sight of an exit.

"This is ridiculous, I must be just mistaken," Jason huffed and took a step again. His leg caught up on something, and the young scientist tumbled forward, landing painfully on the cold floor.

"Fuck! What the hell?!"

An attempt to stand up was unsuccessful because the vine that tripped him was now firmly coiled around his leg. Jason felt unease creeping up in his mind. He tugged the leg, fruitlessly, but his slim and rather delicate body was no match for the plant.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to convince himself there must be some logical, not even remotely scary explanation for this. And then he opened his eyes and screamed.

All around him, the vegetation started to move all at once, crawling towards him. Faster than he could think or defend himself, it wrapped around his arms, torso and legs, and then lifted the human high into the air.

Jason trashed around reflexively but the strange organism (organisms? Was it truly a plant, even?) that bound him was unyielding. It held him dozens of meters above the glimmering water, like he weighed nothing, like he was a feather.

The cave was deathly still, the darkness lingering in its corners seemingly one with alien tendrils. Impenetrable. Strong. Alien against the tiny human it had securely in its grasp.

The vines never stopped shifting, they were crawling, rustling all over the scientist's body. Jason had an eerie feeling they were inspecting him. One reached his throat and tickled the Adam's apple, then latched onto the collar of his thin white space suit. A few others joined in, grabbing the fabric in different places, and one coiled around his neck, just barely loose enough not to squeeze.

A terrible ripping noise rang out, and a chunk of the spacesuit's top was brutally torn away and fell into the abyss beneath, exposing Jason's quickly contracting chest. He closed his eyes and prayed the alien would kill him quickly. The tentacles only slithered harmlessly the naked skin, however, probing everywhere still covered by clothes. The human squirmed under the unexpectedly fleshy touch. This seemed to excite the vines and they made several more holes in the fabric, brushing again Jason's shoulders, stomach, legs, back. He couldn't move, couldn't plead, couldn't fight back against the many things exploring his body.

It felt like tentacles were playing with him. They squeezed his ass, tugged on a nipple, roughly tickled the inner side of his thighs. Two were fondling his pecs, and one obscenely rubbed against his palm. Then they forced him to spread out as far as his limbs could stretch, and he was fully open to the curious touches.

An especially girthy tentacle poking his face forced the young man's lips apart and unceremoniously shoved its bulbous end into Jason's mouth. The human hummed in protest but the alien did not and could not listen. When he tried biting down, the tendril around his neck constricted threateningly, forcing him to relax his jaw and allow the other one to violate his mouth further. it reached the throat, making the scientist gag, then retracted. The head smeared the men's saliva roughly over his lips, nose and eyelids and rubbed against him. Jason's hair and face were a complete mess. He squeezed his eyes shut, not daring to look.

Then the vine moved back, and this time the tentacle started oscillating back and forth at increasing speed, making the young man take it fully. Jason gagged helplessly at the thick length penetrating his throat. His eyes were tearing up already, and the creature seemed to have no plans to stop.

At the same time, smaller vines on his body grew restless. The poor suit was barely covering the human anymore from all the tears, and he felt uncomfortably aware of that. Tentacles could do whatever they wanted with him.

Shockingly, the tendril stretching his mouth started oozing dense transparent lightly sweet slime from its surface. Jason couldn't keep up swallowing it and more and more slowly spilled on his chin and torso. Other vines started to attack his clothes more actively, soon leaving him fully naked and oiled with the lube-like substance.

Jason's face was burning with humiliation at being so weak and vulnerable before a mysterious creature. No one has even seen him like this before, and now a savage alien being was using him as a toy.

A slim, slimy tentacle slithered between his checks and slid inside to his throaty, half-hearted objections. It was barely two fingers wide and slipped in and out of the man easily, stretching his petite asshole every time.

The liquid he was fed was making Jason's head spin and spreading a weird warmth on the inside. His focus was drifting away, he could barely concentrate on the tentacle fucking his mouth. Jason nearly started to bob his head along in rhythm, the strain in his jaw fading away and his body involuntarily relaxing. He couldn't believe himself, but despite the situation, he was becoming aroused, his tiny dick swelling with blood and moisture spreading between his thighs. His core was throbbing, begging for attention. He tried to remind himself very sternly he was in danger but the for in his brain was too strong. Having his body caressed everywhere at once was... so...

Suddenly the alien slowed down and a few new tentacles approached his crotch. Jason snapped back to reality, fully alert. He tried closing his legs with all his force but the vines didn't even budge. Instead, they only spread him wider.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!"

He felt the tentacle brush against the light pink lips, then two smaller tendrils pushing them away, leaving him splayed open. The biggest of the tentacles slowed down, lightly probing around the opening.

"Is it studying me?" realized Jason, his face burning bright red at the thought. It must be quite a sight: a slim man tied up naked in the air, his pale skin turning rosy from the tight fleshy embrace, a pretty mouth helpless around thick vine lazily thrusting into it, and his nipples and wet holes being toyed with.

"Oh God, it has me in full display, like a, a-"

The girthy tentacle finally moved and painfully slowly dragged its head back and forth on Jason's cunt. The vine between his other set of lips picked up the pace, too. It was now fucking his throat with force again and Jason couldn't focus on anything except not choking.

The other vine reached his hard, swollen cock and lightly smacked it around, mocking him. The scientist moaned loudly against the length in his mouth, then felt deeply ashamed of how much he sounded like a willing slut. The teasing continued, the thick tendril now rubbing against his small aching erection.

The vine in his ass suddenly stirred as well. In rhythm to the one thrusting in his mouth, it slithered deeper and deeper inside, and then, to Jason's disbelieving horror, it started to become bigger and move.

There was now so much slime his whole face was in it, running in streaks from his bruised lips to his throat. His pecs and legs were covered in fluid, too, and his anus was dripping with lube, making obscene wet sounds with every thrust of the huge girth.

Jason was so overwhelmed with being impaled on both ends, he nearly forgot about the third tentacle. That one was still quiet, only delicately playing with his dick and labia.

The pace of its friends got more and more brutal.

"I can't take it, it will split me in two!"

Jason weakly tried to protest but his attempts were muffled by a tentacle. He kept moaning around it, which only made the monster more and more excited. Some small vines grabbed Jason's hair and pulled, hard, positioning his face to be even more accessible to fuck.

He was so helpless like this. Incapable to do anything but let his innocent holes be abused by a powerful monster. The aphrodisiac made Jason's mind fully clouded. No coherent thoughts remained - only shame, and fear, and intense arousal.

"I want it to... I can't believe it, no... I"

The tentacles came simultaneously, hot liquid splashing onto his insides and filling him incomparably more than a human could. The thought of being cummed into by a savage alien pushed Jason to orgasm as well, and he gasped as he came, his muscles squeezing around the vine. The tendril that was fucking his throat finally withdrew and Jason bit his swollen lips and carefully tried to move his suddenly aching jaw.

The break gave the man an opportunity to sober up a little and he finally noticed the tentacle in his ass stopped but did not pull out. It was still spreading him open, thick as Jason's whole forearm.

His eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Why isn't it letting go?"

Then his gaze shifted to a different tentacle and he understood. His eyes widened in horror.

It was the same huge tendril that toyed with his pussy earlier, only except now there were suspicious lumps along its length.

They could have only been eggs.

The monster was going to breed him.

Jason attempted to clench, to turn away, knowing full well it wouldn't work. Deliberately, inevitably slowly the monster started to push into the rosy opening. Jason felt the bulbous head stretch his virginal pussy, more and more, until something snapped inside. The tentacle stopped, triumphant. Jason's stomach sank. Here he was, his innocence completely claimed by a savage beast, utterly humiliated and reduced to squirming, willing holes.

The tentacle pushed deeper.

"Stop, it won't fit!" - Jason wanted to scream but all that came out were desperate, breathless noises.

Impossibly, it stretched out even more, grinding against the other girth through the thin wall. It filled out his cunt completely and stilled, at last. And then, it began to fuck it. The human could only watch and whine, fully at the monster's mercy.

The vines that were restraining his limbs suddenly let go and Jason slid further down under the weight of his own body, only held in the air by the two thick shafts between his legs. His feet were dangling freely. His pussy and ass were stretched so much that the friction helped him balance. The sensation of both of his holes being claimed at once from beneath was too much, and he came once, twice more, before the tentacles did, and Jason was once more dripping with cum.

Other vines gently wrapped around the young man again and turned him on his stomach, spreading his legs wide. He could no longer see what was going on. He could only feel the width in his ass constricting and reverting to a slow pace again, and the massive tentacle in his front hole joining it. And then something thin and small was coming out from its tip. It dug into Jason's cervix and stubbornly began to pry it open. The scientist expected horrific pain but the alien aphrodisiac made it easy, nearly pleasurable. The creature was now penetrating him deeper than humans were even made to be, more than it should be possible.

Jason moaned when he felt a big lump slowly move through his pussy and nestle into his uterus. Through the aphrodisiac fog, it caused him deep, primal arousal and pride.

"Yes, please conquer me. Please put your babies inside me. Breed me, yes, oh, please breed my fertile pussy."

A second egg came. Jason trashed in orgasm.

A third.

A fourth.

A...

Jason looked heavily pregnant now, filled to the brim with eggs so much one didn't even fit in his womb and poked from his pussy. There were no thoughts in his head, only all-consuming bliss.

He giggled, eyes barely focusing on his giant stomach.

"Imagine when it's time to birth them!" he marveled. His head was spinning.

"Well, that sure is a scandalous adventure," was Jason's last thought.

And then he collapsed from exhaustion, falling into the deepest sleep of his life.