All Comments on 'In Pursuit of Knowledge'

by sinthesis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SiarSiarabout 1 year ago

That was very hot, would love to see more stories with femboys getting bound and fucked. Maybe getting milked and pregnant, too :)

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

Eh. Thought this was going to be about an actual male, not a woman who pretends to be one. Adding that to the description or the top would have been appreciated but still, finding out took shorter than to write this so no big deal, just tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey 'Neverwrong.' FTM and trans male were right in the tags.

TRANSMEN ARE MEN. Not pretending. Are you ever right?

sinthesissinthesisabout 1 year agoAuthor

Doubt you'll see this, Neverwrong, but I expected my readers to be decent human beings :)

I guess we are all bound to be disappointed sometimes.

To anyone else looking to stirr transphobia in the comments: you're not welcome here and if you didn't enjoy the story, I'm immensely glad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Content warnings are dumb

CrowCorvusCrowCorvusabout 1 year ago

This was really good! A fantastic first story to post here and really fucking hot. Left me wondering whether the monster was going to keep him (for further breeding purposes) or let him go (for the purpose of spreading around more tentacle creatures) :3c Definitely will be keeping an eye out for any further stories you post. There's always room for more good ftm stories here, especially if there's monsterfuckery going on!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my favourite read, I don't know how to word how important it is to me that trans men can get dicked by alien creatures too. I keep coming back to read this again and again (this is my fourth or fifth read I think)

An amazing first story for sure. Thanks for the content warnings, too, they were appreciated so I knew what I was getting into!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous