In Search Of Girldick

Story Info
A girls quest for her girlfriends dick.
2.6k words
4.7
19.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months. She's incredible, she's beautiful, caring and treats me like the putz I am. We have this week off together and whether she knows it or not, at the moment she's teasing me. She's been walking around the house in her underwear for ages, her cute little bulge in the front of the panties I got her on valentines last year has had my eyes wandering off the game we've been playing. Guys watch girls boobs as they bounce around, but the little bob up and down of her bulge is the most captivating thing I've ever seen. I'm VERY familiar with what's in there, the untamed beast that she keeps tucked away in those cute, heart panties.

She's really kicking ass in the game, dodging and weaving though the enemies attacks, using the items with just enough time to get a few hits in, she's doing very well. But it's up to me, her dutiful girlfriend, to rest my head in her lap and distract her so she loses. Sometimes, you just have to do these things for their own good. I pushed my face through her arms and whilst she resisted to begin with, she eventually gave up and I laid my head on her lap. I was very close to my target right now, mission was proceeding according to normal parameters.

Turning my head to watch the screen, I saw she was still doing really well. Damn. I squirmed a bit to see if that would put her off, but nope, she was focused. She dodge-rolled elegantly and swung her giant sword one last time knocking the knight over, he burst into ashes and the screen lit up with words of praise. Maybe this was my chance!

I twisted my neck to look up at her, her boobs almost obscuring her face, leaning a bit, I looked around them to try and get her attention. She was so pretty, but still focused on the game, seems like she was going to attempt the next area after beating the boss, sigh. I decided more serious action was needed, so I made farting noises. After a few seconds she looked down at me.

"What are you doing, dork?" she said with a smile as our eyes met.

"Hello cutie." I said with a dizzy smile.

She leant down and kissed me on my forehead, but went back to the game. I guess I achieved one of the objectives, but not the main goal. I was going to need an even more obvious tactics, if I could turn around again and rub my face against it... I was interrupted by her suddenly getting up.

"Scoot your butt." she said, easing me up and out the way.

As she got up, I watched one of my other favourite features of hers, as it swayed it's way out of the room. She had a cute butt too. The mission was not going according to plan, she'd gotten away, I needed to pursue immediately. I rolled over and looked up at the pause screen, not sure I had the strength to get up, I'd gotten used to being lazy in the 2 days we'd had off so far. I had to persevere though, I will claim my prize!

I dragged myself to my feet and began an immediate pursuit into the kitchen, where I caught her making a drink. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Gotchu." I said, burying my face into her neck, she smelt great too. How did she keep on doing everything so well?

She put her hand on mine for a second, but pulled my hand away to put a drink in it.

"Oh... thanks cutie." I said, foiled by her kindness I had to let her go to hold the cup properly.

I looked down, it was hot chocolate, not sure why she made hot chocolate when it was warm enough for us to sit around in underwear all day, but I wasn't going to say no.

I took a sip, it was too hot and I burnt my tongue. She giggled. How rude, first she won't give me her bulge and now this obvious hot chocolate trap. Whilst I was adding more milk to my hot chocolate, I realised she'd gotten away again, she had to be doing this on purpose now. I went after her once again, following her to the bedroom, I liked where this was going. I pushed open the door and she stood there in front of me, waiting for me! An ambush!

"After something?" she said, posing in a way that caused her bulge to be more obvious.

"...maybe." I said, my eyes transfixed on her bulge.

She walked up towards me and put her hands on my shoulders, slowly pushing me down to my knees. I put the cup on the floor and was eye to eye with her bulge, inches away from my face, the outline of her girldick so obvious it left nothing to the imagination.

"Take them off with your teeth." she said in her Domme voice, she didn't do dominant very well, but she was definitely the top in the relationship. The times I'd tried to wear a strap-on were miserable failures, not that I minded, she liked to give me the girldick and I liked to take it.

I leant forwards and planted some kisses on her stomach before moving my lips down to the valentines undies, the seams were lined with red frills, I got my teeth with them and started to pull them down. What I didn't know was that whilst my eyes were above the panty line, things had developed below the panty line, the bulge had grown and as I pulled her panties over the threshold, it was released, springing free in front of me.

She had a cute dick, there was no denying it, all girls have cute dicks to be honest, but hers was really sexy to me. Despite the hormones, she still had quite big balls and the length and girth of her girldick was enough to make me weak at the knees.

I felt her hand come down and pat me on the head, she was smiling, she knew I wanted this. I looked up at her like some kind of brain-dead idiot that could only think of dick, my mouth open wide and my expression told her that all common sense had already left my body. She giggled again.

"Well, go on then, it's not going to suck itself." she stated.

I couldn't help it, there was a beautiful smell to girldicks, intoxicating even. I stuck my tongue out to lick the underside of her thick hard cock, grabbing the shaft with one hand and planting kisses along the side as I stroked her. I moved my lips to the tip of her dick and opened my mouth to take it all in, this was definitely the part I'd waited for. I slurped down on it and looked up to see her leaning her head back and moaning. Heh, I knew I was good at this.

She suddenly moved backwards to sit on the side of the bed and refusing to take her dick out my mouth, I went along with her, she gave a confused smile at me as I continued sucking her dick. I worked it harder, sliding my lips up and down her, licking the head and grabbing her thighs. Just as I was getting into a rhythm, she changed it up again, pulling me up. She closer her legs and I had no choice but to split my legs and straddle her as I came forwards.

I could see where this was going.

As I made it onto the bed, she moved back underneath me and I felt her dick poking at my panties. I reached between my legs and pulled them to one side and was soon feeling the eager pressing of something firm, waiting to enter me. Damn I was ready for it, I'd wanted this ever since we had sex this morning, 3 hours ago. I gave what I thought was an evil looking smirk and spread my legs further, dropping down onto her dick. I was already wet and the motion was effortless, she fit in me like a glove, filling me up with ease. I was kinda chubby compared to her and I worried about smushing her but he had a broad smile on her face which was all the confirmation I needed that she wanted more, so I decided to reach behind my back.

I tried awkwardly for several moments to undo my bra, but the hooks got caught. As I had my hands behind my back another pair of hands suddenly grabbed my boobs from the front, her fingers circling towards my nipples sent shivers though me, down to where her dick was pulsating inside me, twitching and ready for me to get to work. No more game, I lifted the cups of my bra up and my boobs just fell out and into her waiting hands, I stuck my tongue out, she knew I was useless with bras and I'd had more experience with them than her. She smiled in amusement.

I started to rock back and forth and the sensations of her dick in my pussy were one thing, but her fingers running over my nipples were the tipping point. I was never ashamed to squealing like a farmyard animal when the pleasure got too intense and from what I could tell, it turned her on too. As things got more and more heated, I started using the bed to bounce myself up and down on her dick, the momentum lifting me up and slamming me back down as she kept pinching and teasing my nipples. I was on the edge already!

"Go on, cum." she said with a serious voice, like it was a threat or something.

It was all I needed though and I went right over the edge and out the other side of ecstasy, I squealed loudly and put my hands over her hands on my tits, squeezing hard. I froze in place as the pleasure rushed through me and I let out a sigh as it left me. It was then I realised I forgot something.

"You know the rules, you cum first, it's butt time." she said with a mischievous grin.

I had just been played expertly, she wanted to try anal sex and I said she could...if I came first. Which up until now, hadn't happened. It's not like I didn't want to do this for her but I just hadn't done it before. I climbed off her, looking down at her sexy girl dick, it now seemed somehow menacing, knowing that soon it would be in my butt.

"Well, you... I said a lot of things... oh come on you know it's big." I said, with steel resolve.

"That's why we use lube." she said politely, already rubbing some into her cock.

I didn't like this. I pouted, but I realised being cute wasn't going to get me out of this one, I'd promised. I sighed and climbed back onto the bed, onto my hands and knees, putting my ass into the air.

"I love this view." she said seductively.

Whenever she complimented my body I felt like the sexiest bitch in the world. She was distracting me from the large truth that was about to enter me from behind.

"Come on then!" I said, wiggling my behind.

She grabbed one of my hips and with the other, slowly pulled down my panties. I waited with anticipation as she inserted a lubed finger into my butt, it was a weird sensation. I let out a little squeak and wriggled about a bit, this felt all kinds of unnatural. As she probed me I felt the second finger join in, I'm glad she couldn't see my face and the uncertainty contained within it. I felt like I was being stretched and whilst it didn't hurt, I felt like this kind of experiment was best left to the professionals.

"See, not so bad huh?" she said, confidently.

"Oh... yeah... I'm... uh, really into this." I said fearlessly.

To be honest it did feel better than I was anticipating, I'd seen those internet memes of a train that was too big for it's tunnel and nope, my body is a temple and that gateway is closed. But damn, I'd promised I'd TRY.

"Are we done now?" I asked innocently.

"I'm not even properly in you yet!" she replied, the worst was yet to come.

She removed her finger and I relaxed, ooh, sweet sweet normality. Then she began pushing the head of her girldick to my butthole. My eyes went wide, this was bigger than her fingers, even two of them. I craved the girldick and now I lived in fear of it. It was pushing past my defences and I had already been left in a weakened state from the her fingers. I gripped the bed sheet, this was it, I was being penetrated.

I let out a pathetic whimper, even though it wasn't painful I felt like I might get split in two or explode or something as the thick shaft slid further and further into me, I felt full but it was still going.

"You're doing great, cutie." she said, I felt like I was a the doctors office or something and she was guiding me through a procedure.

Then she was in, all the way in, I felt her hips on my ass. I froze in place waiting for the next movement, and it came. She pulled nearly all the way out and moved back in slowly, the sensation was very weird... but not unpleasant. Again, nearly all the way out and then right back in again, this was where I fucked up. I let out a moan.

"Oh, do you like that?" she asked, teasingly. Shit, what if I did? It was hard to deny that it felt good.

"M-maybe." I said quietly.

"Good girl." she replied. Fuck! She knows I can't handle it when she said that, just as I processed what she said, she slid deep into me again and I let out another involuntary whimper, it was too late to pretend I wasn't enjoying this, she knew for sure now.

Out of nowhere I felt my hair suddenly getting grabbed, my head tugged upwards as she pushed into me deeper and more aggressively than before. I reached down and grabbed my tits to play with my nipples as she fucked my ass harder and faster.

Why did this feel so good?! What the fuck?! The more she ramped things up the more I let out moan after moan until I was wailing at the top of my lungs as her girldick worked my ass hard.

"I'm getting close!" I heard come from behind me.

Oh shit, she better not...

"You better not!" I shouted back to her between the sound of her slapping her hips into my ass.

"Too late!" She slid all the way in and suddenly stopped. I felt the unusual sensation of her cumming.

"Oh gross!" I moaned, trying to wiggle free. It was too late and we both knew it, she had already cum in my butt.

"You're so gross." I said, turning my head to look back.

She pulled her girldick out of me, it was soaked in lube and drops of cum dribbled from the tip. I looked up at her face, she was panting but her expression seemed to imply the whole thing was an accident.

"I supposed you didn't mean to do that." I said, sternly.

She pulled a cheesy grin, I couldn't help but smile too. Damnit, played again.

chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers