In Search Of Girldick Ch. 02

Story Info
A girls quest for her girlfriends dick continues.
1.9k words
4.5
5.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
241 Followers

There was a flutter behind the curtain and she emerged, tall, sleek and wearing the most boring clothing I'd ever seen, an enthusiastic smile stretched across her face as she gestured towards her clothes eagerly. I faked a yawn and her face sank down into a sigh.

"What?!" I protested, "It's boring, sorry cutie but you dress like an old lady." I said, waving my hand dismissively. She looked down at her clothes once again like she was examining it for weaknesses. Finally she looked back up at me in defeat.

"What part of if it is 'old lady'?" she asked.

"All of it," I replied, "it's the sort of thing I've seen the local librarians wear. I love you dearly but you dress like you're going to do taxes or something." Her face looked bitter, but on the faint edges of her mouth I could see a smile forming.

"Sexy taxes?" she asked, breaking into full smile.

"The sexiest fucking taxes." I replied walking up to her and putting my arms around her neck. Even dressed like this, she was the cutest bitch. I leant in for a kiss, but her head bypassed me so she could reach down and grab my ass. "Oh! Cheeky!" I exclaimed.

"Let me go put something better on," she said letting go of me and moving behind the curtain, concealing herself up to her neck in it, "something you'll like more." came her sultry voice as she vanished behind the curtain. I was buzzing with anticipation. 'Maybe I should put something sexy on too' I thought looking at the piles of lingerie I'd picked out for myself. Mostly lacy outfits with fancy linings, I loved lace, it always looked good with my curves, I'd kinda let myself go a bit, I was getting kinda chubby, but my dorky girlfriend never complained once, in fact I think she liked it.

I stared at the pile, what was calling out to me? The deep red stockings? The black garter belt. Black was always good on me since I was so pale, I had the gothic look down despite not really being into the style. 'Fuck it, let's do it.' I whispered to myself, clamouring to get undressed and into the black set as quickly as possible. Pulling up my stockings and attaching them to the garter, the new push up bra made me look like a 50's pin up model with my breasts peeking over the top like two muffins escaping the baking tray.

I looked at myself in the mirror, did a few twirls, I'd make a hot goth bitch. Guess I'd have to stop listening to shitty 80's pop songs though. I was so into looking myself that I almost forgot about who I was getting ready for! I turned around, and at that exact moment she entered the room, in the cutest set of pink lingerie I'd ever seen. Her cute little tits and that divine bulge dolled up in shiny satin.

"Aww!"

"Oooh!" we went in unison.

"You look so fucking hot." she said to me, I could tell my outfit was having a reaction, her bulge was twitching away in her cute panties.

"You look adorable too..." I started to say, as my eyes became more and more fixated on the growing problem she was having below.

"Is there... something the matter?" she said with that innocent teasing voice she always did when she knew I was horny. I hated it and loved it. Her hand descended down to her bulge and began gently stroking it.

"Well Madame, it would appear your underwear have a fitting issue, and since there's no staff around, I'll have to take care of the problem." I said, walking slowly towards her.

She put her finger to her mouth, acting aloof and looked up at the ceiling, pretending to think. "I guess I just can't dress myself huh." she said as I sank to my knees in front of her.

There's nothing more amazing to me than the girldick, it's truly magical, I pulled down her undies by the hem and her girldick sprung right out. "I think I've found your problem," I said, with a giggle, "It seems like you're packing heat." I said, laughing at my own joke.

"That's awful." she said, rolling her eyes and patting me on the head.

I smiled, "Well if you can think of a way to shut me up..." I teased. She smiled down at me, "I can think of at least one way.." she whispered as her girldick slid into my waiting mouth.

It always tasted so good, she always smelt amazing too, it was an overload of the senses. I licked along the bottom of her dick and ran my lips over the head. She let out a cute little moan, I went back in for more, getting more aggressive, taking her deeper and deeper each time I went down on her, she put her hand on the back of my head and started to get aggressive too, pushing her dick into my mouth faster and faster.

I squeezed her ass and she let go, her dick slid out of my mouth, covered in my spit. She liked to pretend she was in charge of these things but we both knew I was the ultimate power bottom. I put my arms around her side and kissed her as I slowly turned her around in the small changing room until her back was up against the seat, then I released her from the kiss and pushed her backwards onto the seat. I pulled down my bra, freeing my tits as I did a sultry walk towards her, running my hands all over myself, looking down at her throbbing girldick.

She wasn't looking at me though, "Wait!", she whispered, looking up at the camera in the corner of the room.

"What the fuck," I said, turning to look at it too, "what year is this?" I sighed. As I was looking at it, suddenly one of my bra's flew into view and landed right on top of it, covering the lens. I turned around to my girlfriend immediately with a big smile, "Nice shot cutie!", she smiled modestly.

Her full attention was now firmly back on my chest; I walked up to her and straddled her, my breasts right in her face. "I'm in heaven." she said before I smothered her. I could feel her pulsing girldick pushing against my lacy undies, I'd waited long enough, I was soaking.

Shifting my weight I reached under and pulled the black lace to one side, moving myself forward and onto her, I felt her slide right into me, I couldn't help but shiver with excitement as she slid right into the hilt. I felt her hands suddenly reach around and grab my ass, pulling me onto her further, which was a signal to start rocking forwards and backwards. Every time I got far enough away I saw her cute face briefly before I was forward onto her again, smushing her face with my tits. Her dick always felt amazing, like it was specially designed to make me cum, she was a professional, there was no doubt about it, she always got her girl to cum. I started rocking harder, accepting the inevitable.

"Is everything alright in there?" came a voice from outside. I froze, my girlfriends hands gripped my ass hard and a muffled swear world came from between my tits.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine!" I said, which wasn't a lie.

"You've been in there for a long time, if you need any help I'm just outside." the voice replied.

"Oh no, just debating stuff." I replied, which definitely was a lie.

I looked down at the pair of eyes between my tits, she was smiling, I could tell. Now I was too, I couldn't help myself, I started rocking again.

"Oh, alright! Let me know when you want to buy." said the voice as the sound of footsteps disappeared into the distance.

I was getting really close now. Suddenly one hand slapped my ass really hard and that somehow sent me over the edge. I put my hand over my mouth and let out a muffled whimper as I came. Holy shit. I lifted myself up and off of her, my cute girlfriend looked up at me with that cheesy grin.

I looked back at her and it dawned on me. "Oh shit," I said, "there's no way we're doing that in here!" I exclaimed. But she was nodding. It was too late, I knew the rules, she'd pulled this on me multiple times now, and I was getting to like it, but I didn't like getting exploited like this, but for her I let it slide.

I got down on my hands and knees on the floor of the changing room, the floor was covered in various discarded articles of clothing and lingerie, I saw in the mirror as she stood behind me, stroking herself triumphantly. If she wasn't so damn sexy, I'd complain. A hand came down with a gentle slap on my behind, "Lose the underwear cutie." she demanded.

Okay, so maybe the power bottom stuff was a bit of a lie. I wiggled my ass deliberately as I slid off my underwear, presenting my ass for her. Whenever she got to fuck my ass, her evil side came out, it was like seeing a deranged maniac discovering ultimate power, except instead of world domination it was her putting her dick in my butt.

She got down on her knees and pressed her girldick to my butthole, it was still wet from my juices and my saliva. I gritted my teeth as she tested me, pushing gently at my defences. I always relaxed but it still felt like I was being invaded. No matter how cute the conquerer, the defences never gave up on the first try. She was persistent though and worked her way into me, I let out another moan. I heard more footsteps outside and suddenly some fabric was stuffed into my mouth. I looked down and recognised the underwear I took off a moment ago. Before I could protest, she slid in hard. I would have yelped, but my own underwear were blocking the noises, I hated to admit it, but it was effective.

She began drilling my poor plump behind as I tried to let out the least amount of whimpers into my underwear gag. It felt great, as much as I didn't like admitting it, it was just as good as normal sex, sometimes more sordid though, always made me feel dirty, though I sort of enjoyed that. I didn't even notice myself pushing back on her when suddenly she pulled out and sprayed my back in girl cum. I would have gasped, but she wouldn't have heard me. I looked up a her, she was scratching the back of her head with an apologetic smile.

I reached forward and pulled my undies out my mouth, "You always have to make a mess!" I said, standing up and looking at the white stains on the back of my new bra. "Well, now I have to buy it, you dork." I teased.

"Just marking it as my territory!" she said with a grin.

Oh this girl! I thought, using my underwear to wipe cum stains from my back.

chlomo
chlomo
241 Followers