In Search of Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morrigan's mine struggled with her vision of being a damsel in distress and yet her supple young body caressed and pressed to her dark suitors. Her hips ground against theirs. Yet it was Carl that came to her as she dreamt, he that cradled her in his arms and he could feel his own arousal for Morrigan. His hands brushed her silken mane from her angelic face and he held her tighter as her haunting dream seemed to peek and she fell panting into his arms. At last Morrigan stilled as her head came to rest on Carl's chest.

He felt Morrigan nuzzling his chest in her sleep her arms wrapped around him as she sank into deep, peaceful sleep at last. Suddenly he felt her supple young body tense. Carl could feel her heart racing the way her breath caught told him she must be wake. Even without opening his eyes he knew it must be morning as he could feel the gentle warmth of the sun on his face. Yet Morrigan did not try to move from his arms or even take hers away from around him. Carl Kolkac was much more skilled in the ways of the world than his young intern. He knew that when he did wake she would be furious demanding an explanation. He had to try to do something to defuse the situation or she would go stumping back to MacGyver in righteous anger. He lay there for almost half an hour before his lips brushed hers in a tender kiss.

"Morrigan you where quite drunk last night my dear and what a naughty girl you where but your honor is safe." It was a bold move but the only one that he had open to him if he was to save his job. Looking up at him she drew away, dragging the blanket with her, and nodded her head. Looking around for her clothes she found them and quickly made to grab them from the chair.

The young coed blushed scarlet, "However I acted I apologize Dr. Kolkac. I promise it will not happen again. I'll make sure I don't drink so much again." Carl just smiled as Morrigan made a hasty retreat into the bathroom. He heard the shower pounding down at full force and he idly wondered how long this flight would last. There was something about the exciting young beauty that peeked his interest. She had definitely responded to his kiss before dinner last night and again during her nightmare and she had warped her arms around him as she slept. She appeared to be two very different people, one a shy vivacious young coed, the other a sultry young beauty very much aware of her effects on men. He had seen it at dinner as her guard eased due to the wine and then again on the dance floor. She seemed to respond to strength, he had noticed when she danced with their host and again when she had danced with him. A thought crossed his mind could she be a submissive?

Carl was well familiar with submissive from his youth in Europe and he wondered if this sunning young American coed had the inner strength that was the hallmark of a true submissive. Oh he had seen those in America who played the game of dominance and submission but few there truly where. Yet it was a life he had not led sense coming to MacGyver one he dearly missed. Carl knocked on the bathroom door as he turned the handle and found Morrigan in her haste had forgotten to lock it. He decided to put that thought to the test.

"Morrigan I need to shave so make yourself decent I am coming in." He knew she was still in the shower and he gave her no time to get out. As he stood at the sink her avenue of escape was cut off. Carl leisurely lathered his face and began to shave. "Morrigan there is no need for apologies." He paused as his old fashioned straight razor scrapped his cheek. "On the contrary you where most delightful my dear and quite charming as well." Again a pause as the razor scraped along his throat. "Thank you for a most memorable evening." Carl was dressed only in his boxer shorts as she poked her head out of the shower. If only she was a true submissive what a delightful summer it might turn out to be.

Making sure the shower curtain kept her body covered she stuck her head out of the shower and stared at him. Carl smiled to himself as Morrigan peeked modestly from behind the shower curtain; he noticed how she was studying him in the reflection in the mirror. He appeared to take no notice of it as he continued to shave as if being in the bathroom and the stunning young beauty being naked behind the opaque shower curtain was the most natural thing in the world. Morrigan shook her head gently and simply asked, "What exactly is it you are accusing me of doing last night Doctor?"

"Accusing You?" Carl stopped in mid stroke his razor poised in his hand. The girl's cheek where bright crimson when he turned to face her, the silhouette of her ravishing young body delightful to behold and hinting at her womanly charms. His deep voiced tinged shock at her question. His eyes where twinkling as he turned back to the mirror and continued shaving. "Nothing more than being the most delightful companion a man could desire Morrigan." Dr. Kolkac laid his razor aside and rinsed the last of the soap from his face then slowly turned to face her again.

"Morrigan your honor is safe, but my dear I wished that you would have taken me as your lover. Ah at last a young beauty such as yourself would hardly bother with a man like me." His lips where a breath away from hers and his eyes shown with his desire for her. He waited for her to laugh out loud at how preposterous the idea of her becoming his lover was. He had spoken honestly and had treated the stunning young coed as a woman and not as a young girl too frivolous to understand the desires of a man.

"Hmph! I don't know if you're giving me too much credit or not giving yourself enough Doctor. You're handsome, intelligent, in good shape and, and I recall, a very good kisser. If you couldn't be fired over it I would indeed consider coming to your bed." Carl saw how Morrigan's blushed deepened from crimson to scarlet as she ducked back behind the shower curtain, her shy girlish blush making her even more enticing to him.

"If you're done shaving Doctor I'd appreciate some privacy. We both need to dress for breakfast." Though she fought to keep her voice calm, steady and even Cark Kolkac heard the tremor in Morrigan's voice the way her breathe had caught as she chided the needed to dress for breakfast, yet her bold statement echoed in his mind "If you couldn't be fired over it I would indeed consider coming to your bed." Carl tore back the shower curtain and stepped into the cascading water enfolding the young coed in his arms. He kissed her hard letting all his desire for her flow into that kiss in a raw primal power that demanded a response. He broke the kiss and he smiled into Morrigan's eyes. "Do you intend to tell the dean of students Morrigan for I certainly do not? Besides it is none of his damn business anyway." His lips seared hers and she whimpered into the kiss as heat flared through her body. She couldn't keep herself from pressing her slick form to his or her arms from reaching up to wrap around his neck to cling to him.

"No I don't intend to tell him. I'm attracted to you Doctor that kiss has my toes curling but I think we should slow down. We hardly know each other." Morrigan had pulled back from that searing kiss her cheeks cherry red now. Carl smiled as he swept her into his arms and carried her from the shower to set her down gently and wrapped her in a towel. "Your right Morrigan we don't know each other very well yet, and we do have work to do today." He slowly began to dry her making that simple function a sensual experience and then tossed the young beauty a towel so she could dry her hair. By the time Morrigan emerged from the bathroom Carl was dressed and setting in the chair by the hearth. Morrigan school uniform neatly folded on the bed. It was apparent that he intended to watch the beautiful young coed dress. "So Morrigan tell me about yourself what you look for in a lover."

"You get right to the point don't you Doctor. I'm still refining that list. I haven't had many lovers so I'm still learning what I want. Attraction obviously, someone with a backbone, being able to treat a guy like a doormat is annoying, intelligence, beyond that I'm still figuring it out. Morrigan's crimson blush faded to an enchanting shade of pink. Carl enjoyed her graceful movements as she dressed, the way she slide her panties up her long legs hiding her pussy from his view was a maddening tease only making him want he more. In fact Kolkac found the young beauty's performance quite exotic. "What do you look for in a lover Doctor?"?

"Beauty, grace, and intelligence, of course Morrigan." Carl paused for a moment as she slipped on her blouse. He pondered her question before he continued. "Strength Morrigan, a woman strong enough to surrender completely to her lover without losing herself. But I fear if I continue your American sensibilities might be offended, and as your say we do have to go to breakfast." Kolkac rose from his seat, his fingers slowly began to button Morrigan's blouse, her started at the bottom and as each button closed he kissed the next patch of her silken skin that would be hidden from him until only the top button of Morrigan's blouse was open. Pulling the young beauty to him he tucked the tails of her blouse into the young beauty's skirt letting his hands savor the feel of her tight firm ass.

Carl stepped back and handed Morrigan her jacket. "Breakfast?"

Dr. Kolkac could feel the young coed's body tremble as he buttoned her blouse, he smiled to himself as her breath caught at the first kiss, and then the soft whimper that filled her throat when he cupped her firm ass in his hands.

"Yes please Doctor. I'm starving." Her soft smile and smoldering eyes pleased him as she stood there on the verge of something new, something she had not expected, that this man her professor wanted her as a lover. Carl's lips teasingly brushed Morrigan's in a fleeting tempting kiss.

"I am famished as well Morrigan, but my hunger is for you." Carl left those words to haunt the young beauty as he took her arm in his and lead her down to breakfast. When they entered the dining room, Count Tepes, their host came to her and kissed both of Morrigan's cheeks, his body just brushing hers. "Thank you for a most enjoyable evening Miss Smythson." He lingered a moment longer than was necessary, his body close to hers. It seemed that Dr. Kolkac was not the only man that desired her company. Morrigan Smythson was discovering that European men were not the same as those she had known in the States.

The conversation at breakfast dealt with the legends of the Carpathian Mountains and Transylvania. Count Tepes seemed too reveled in the history of his infamous ancestor. Breakfast was a light affair featuring fresh fruits and breads dipped in wine. Dr. Kolkac conversed with their host in Romanian, and then he would translate for Morrigan. He would from time to time ask her option on some point or another and then listen attentively to her answer. He treaded the young coed more as an intellectual equal rather than an underling intern, a glorified secretary. The day settled into a routine of research in Castle Bran library. It soon became evident that as famous as the area was for vampires, that the legends of were creatures abounded as well. Not only werewolves, but were cats, and were bears as well. They centered on regions that had been least touched by the modern world, those areas deep within the vast loneliness of the mountains and along the routes taken by the Romany, gypsy, caravans.

It was during an afternoon coffee break when Dr. Kolkac was deeply involved in an obscure text that Count Tepes found Morrigan taking her coffee on a terrace. "Miss Smythson, Morrigan I have found a room for you if sharing one with Dr. Kolkac is uncomfortable for you. I understand that Americans do not look on the sharing of rooms between young women and older men as acceptable. Unless" The Count let his voice trail off even as his eyes roamed over Morrigan's stunning young body. Tepes was not so much worried with American sensibilities as he was in finding out what the relationship between the young beauty and the professor was. This ravishing young beauty could prove to be an interesting diversion and one well worth the plunking.

%%%

Carl had been mildly distracted all day. Morrigan was undoubtedly a ravishing young beauty, but she had not seemed to have had a boyfriend at MacGyver, never mind a lover. In fact the young freshman seemed to have no ties to anyone in the states. He wondered idly just how experienced she was.

%%%

"My dear Count Tepes it sounds as if you are fishing for information. A room of my own would be delightful thank you, particularly if it is close enough to the Doctors that I won't have to worry about getting lost in this huge castle if we work late." The Count was indeed fishing for information and Morrigan's ready acceptance of a room of her own told him she had not become Dr. Kolkac lover as yet. A pleased little smile at this innocent slip by the young coed pleased him as he pondered his next move.

She offered him a shy smile."Speaking of getting lost, would it be possible to arrange for someone to show me around a bit. This place is huge and I know I'm going to end up utterly turned around at some point. My sense of direction is awful." Count Tepes warmly returned Morrigan's smile as she handed him the perfect opportunity to get her alone and away from Dr. Kolkac. "I shall see to it personally Morrigan." The Count clicked his heels and bowing he bent to kiss her hand but instead of kissing the back of it, her turned the girl's hand over and kissed her palm.

"Shall we say in an hour when the library closes?" It was more a statement then a question. When she returned Dr. Kolkac was stilled in groused in the text he had been studying. He raised his eyes when Morrigan returned and looked over his wire framed glasses at her. "This is amazing Morrigan the latest report of a werewolf was three months ago in a village about fifteen kilometers from here." He seemed as excited as a child in a candy store. He swept her into his arms in the excitement of the moment and kissed her hard on the lips. "So do you fancy a hike up in to the mountains in a day or so? I still have a day's work here and have to compile a list of witnesses to the sighting." He stepped back smiling at her. The feel of her young body again igniting his passion for her and it shown darkly in his eyes.

"Absolutely!" she said excitedly. "Not only does it sound exciting but it'll give me a chance to not be wearing my school skirt." He had noticed this time that Morrigan had given herself over to his kiss and her shy sheepish grin pleased him. Before he could tell the young beauty he would be more than glad to get her out of her school skirt she blurted out her news. "Oh! Before I forget, the Count offered to find me another room so we won't be tripping over each other quite so much. I told him it should be close to yours,"

"Really Morrigan!" The tone of Carl's voice told her he was not in the least pleased with her decision to move into her own room. Form the comments that Count Tepes had made in Romanian that morning he knew the Count would like nothing better than to sample the young coed's sweet charms. He supposed she was old enough to make her own decisions but he was defiantly not pleased and it showed. "Well if you are going to accept the Count's offer then I imagine you will want to move your things before dinner." So she really did not find in him what she was looking for in a lover. It had been an enticing dream while it lasted but then she was young and beautiful and as yet he had no claim on her. "Then you better go now." Carl returned to his reports his body stiff, as he turned from her.

"Dr. Kolkac...Carl, you make it sound as if I'm moving from your room to the Count's. I'm not. I agreed to take a room if it was close to yours. The fact is you aren't like any man I've ever known Doctor and you keep me perpetually off balance. I need space to myself to re-center myself at times. You move faster and are much more intense than I'm used to from American men my own age Doctor. I have to admit that sometimes it scares me a little. Please don't be mad at me."

Carl stood there her delicate hand on his shoulder her soft voice pleading for understanding. He was caught in the devil's own choice. If he told Morrigan that Count Tepes wanted her then he would sound like a petulant school boy and he would also be insulting their host. As yet she had not accepted him as her lover. Morrigan was young and beautiful and she could do much worst that accepting the wealthy and influential Count as her lover. With a sigh Dr. Kolkac decided she would have to make her own choice. "I am not mad with you Morrigan just disappointed. I had hoped." He let his voice trail off there was no point to put undue pressure on her. "That you might have wished to stay and share my room. You better go and I have some work to finish."

%%%%%

Count Tepes was just coming to the library when Morrigan emerged. "So are you ready for your tour of Castle Bran Morrigan?"

"Count Tepes! You startled me. Yes I'm ready, "she said with a smile at the thought of touring the castle."Where shall we start?"

"The battlements of course." Tepes linked his arm in Morrigan's and lead her to the battlements. He was the perfect guide, charming suave and attentive. As they worked their way through the castle he recounted the legends of Vlad the Impaler, the romantic tales of Count Dracula. They had worked their way back down to the main floor and the count poured Morrigan a glass of wine. When she hesitated a little pout of disappointment bowed his lips as if she refused would be an insult. He watched as the powerful aphrodisiac laced wine took effete slowly.

"So Now for the dudgeons a high point for the tours where the evil Count Dracula took his innocent victims." Tepes teased her. They had just reached the dudgeons when a man in livery came up to the count and spoke to him in Romanian. He scowled obviously displeased with what the man said. The man stood there obviously waiting for an answer. Then Tepes turned to Morrigan. "One of the staff who is suppose to portray a young victim of Count Dracula has been taken sick." He paused as his eyes held the young American coed's. "Could I impose on you Morrigan to play the part?"

"I'm no actress Count! I'm sure your staff if quite well versed in just the right way to set up such scenes and I would only mess it up with my clumsiness."

"But what would a tour of the Count Dracula's Dudgeon be without a beautiful damsel in distress Morrigan and you are the only young beauty available." Tepes chided Morrigan as her led her into the medieval dudgeon. It was set up for the tour complete with theatrical lightening to enhance the effect and a low howling background tape to further enhance the setting. "Really Morrigan it is quite simple you stretch your hands over your head I bind them in the manacles and you just look helpless and innocently beautiful." He had lead her to the place where she would be in chains and the manacles dangling above her.

"It is part of the highlight of the tour and helps keep the castle preserved, besides you would not want to disappoint my guest would you Morrigan." He teased her. His eyes held hers in a deep penetrating gaze that would have done his infamous ancestor proud. He had been such a charming and gracious host and had even arranged for her to have her own room. The servant looked between the Count and her with pleading eyes. Finally she nodded her head once. "All right I'll do it. Do I need a costume or will my school uniform be sufficient?" The Count smiled. "No you school uniform will be perfect Morrigan."

The naïve young beauty saw the look of relief in the servant's eyes as he scurried off to let the tour director know all was well. "Now raise your hands above your head! Yes just like that." Count Tepes slowly snapped the manacles around Morrigan's delicate wrists, but instead of the bite of cold steel they where encircled in soft sensual, padded leather that held her firmly. "They are not too tight are they Morrigan?" Tepes's body pressed closed to the bond young beauty's and a sensual warmth spread through her, as he checked her bindings and she could feel his muscular body through their clothing. He could not believe his luck in having this rare beauty at his mercy. Slowly he backed away and smiled at her.