In Search of Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

The staff helped Morrigan with her parcels and when they were again settled in their room Kolkac placed a box on their bed."A little something for you Vixen." Dr. Kolkac watched as his little beauty open the box to fine an evening gown made of the softest, most supple leather in dark maroon. The bodice was low cut and daring, and there was a slit on the right side that went almost to the waist. A pair of matching heels, with a tantalizing ankle strap completed the outfit. "For tonight something special for a very special young lady!" The gown looked as if it would fit the young beauty like a second skin. Carl noticed the arch of Morrigan's eyebrow, and the skeptical look as if to ask if he was really serious and Carl steady unblinking gaze told her he was.

Carl could see the allure the dress held for Morrigan as she hesitantly touched the garment. Finally the ravishing young beauty reached out and slid her fingers along the supple leather and was lost. Kolkac saw it in her soft emerald green eyes and the way she caressed the leather and the shy soft little girl smile that bowed her ripe moist lips. "It's beautiful Doctor, thank you. I hope you hid a hair dresser in there too, Because I have no idea what to do with my hair with a dress like that."

"Morrigan simplistic is the key to eloquence." He led the teen beauty to the full length mirror and swept her hair up to reveal the sensual curve of her neck. "Perhaps braided in a single French braid , or possibly two braids drawn up so." His fingers ran through her chocolate tresses as he showed her a glimpse of the possibilities. His body was pressed to Morrigan's as his fingers seductively ran through her hair. Carl turned her in his arms and kissed her with a sensual passion, letting the kiss linger as her hair cascaded down around her shoulders. When he turned her and his lips caught hers she let her body press against him, her arms wrapping up around his neck while a sigh caressed his lips.

"So what do you think?"

"Mmmmm, I think I want to stay right here like this tonight. Since that's not really optional the hair thing was a good idea too." Carl laughed, "Oh my naughty vixen I love noting better." He crushed her to him and captured her pouty lips in a searing kiss. Carl loved the way Morrigan melted into his arms the heat of her passion, yet she was correct staying here in their room was not an option. "I am afraid you are right though staying here is not an option darling." Reluctantly he let his little vixen slip from his arms to dress. He had one more surprise for Morrigan when she finally emerged from the bathroom in her sensual gown, a pair of diamond earrings and a velvet choker. He handed her the earrings and fastened the choker around her slender neck, it was simple but eloquent accessories to complete her ensemble, and carried a meaning that the naive young beauty was unaware of. He smiled at the effect and took her arm to lead her to dinner.

Again they were seated at Count Tepes, Tepes could not help but notice the velvet choker. Again they were seated to his right and left hand, again the wine flowed with dinner and Morrigan had little choice but to sip each glass or insult their host. The count's eyes drank in her beauty and he made no effort to hide the lust in his eyes for the young beauty. He took her arm after dinner and led her to the dance floor as was his right.

" You are quite stunning Morrigan." Yuri's voice a dark sensual whisper as the glided across the dance floor. "But I think I prefer you naked and in chains my dear. Tell me Morrigan what would happen if the University knew your where sleeping with Dr. Kolkac?"

Yuri loved the look of panic and hatred in Morrigan's stunning emerald green, eyes the way her body stiffened as he made his threat. He only smiled as she scurried off like a frightened little rabbit to find her master as the dance ended. Oh Yes Tepes had no doubt after seeing the velvet chocker, that Dr. Kolkac was her master even if the naive American beauty did not as of yet.

"I think we're in trouble," she said quietly. "The Count just implied he was willing to inform the school of my sleeping with you." Carl hugged Morrigan to him enfolding her in his arms and again she could feel the raw power of his embrace. "Would it bother you if he did Morrigan?" Dr. Kolkac was not the same stodgy professor she had known at MacGyver. Here he seemed so self assured, bolder, more confident. There in the moon light of the ¾ moon he look strong and invincible, as if nothing in the world of man could touch him.

"For myself no. It's you I'm worried about. If the school found out, you'd lose your job. I wouldn't want to be the cause of that." Wrapping her arms around his waist she nuzzled his chest with her cheek and sighed softly once more. Carl hugged Morrigan closer to him he let her body feel the strength of his. "Does it bother you that he's threatening to tarnish your reputation? Create a scandal around you?"

"He will do what he will do, Morrigan, men like Tepes are not use to being denied what they want and when they can't get it they strike out like little children." Dr. Kolkac had not directly answered Morrigan's question but merely evaluated the count. Before he could continue there was a discreet cough behind them. "Herr Doctor the Minister of Culture has just arrived and would like to speak with you in private."

" Of course." Carl nodded to the servant and escorted Morrigan back into the ballroom. " I'll try not to be too long darling." He kissed Morrigan and then flowed the servant.

It was not long before Count Tepes was at Morrigan's side he smiled down at her." The doctors fate lays within your hands Morrigan so what shall it be a summer's romance and the end to his distinguished career or a few hours of pleasure with me?"

Turning her gaze up to his, there was a cold fire in her emerald green her eyes. "You're wrong Count Tepes, the fate of his career lies in your hands. It is your decision what you do or don't do and just so you know, where I'm from, cohesion and blackmail are also considered rape."

Yuri watched as Morrigan turned on her heels and fled from the ballroom. What a gorgeous creature she was and her firry spirit intrigued him. He followed discreetly as the young American beauty fled to the room she shared with Kolkac. He heard the click of the lock and he fumed when the handle resisted him. "Morrigan you are being a fool is your pride worth his destruction?" The Count's voice a low sensual whisper soft as silk and dark as the night. "You can save him for a few hours pleasure my dear. He is a child of the night and he will consume you in the end."

Yuri heard the soft foot falls of Kolkac as he came up the stairs and he retreated in to the shadows, a world he knew well. Morrigan heard the door handle turn and the lock resist. "Morrigan are you all right?" The voice was Carl's and it was laced with concern.

Flinging the door wide Morrigan threw herself into his arms and clutched him tight to her. She had to fight to keep from bursting into tears but she managed to control herself. Drawing him into the room with her she once more threw the lock so that no one could enter. Carl held the trembling young beauty close to him as she sob out Count Tepes's latest taunts and threats. He saw the unshed tears glistening in Morrigan eyes.

"I would rather have you than a career at MacGyver Morrigan." Carl lips brushed hers in a sweet possessive kiss as he swept her into his arms carrying her to the couch. He let Morrigan cuddle close to him as she sat on his lap, his lips still clamming hers in that single kiss. "We will leave in the morning Morrigan and the Count can do whatever he pleases."

"You're sure Carl? I didn't know what to do, hell I don't even remember what I said precisely, just that I came running up here and locked the door so he couldn't follow. He tried but he couldn't get in." Carl smiled at the soft brush of his young lover's kiss, as she snuggled closer pressing her supple young body to his. As if seeking reassurance from his very presence that he did desire her above all else.

"Yes quite sure Morrigan" He let her snuggle to him and his arms enfolded her lending her his strength and reassurance. It would be easy just to overwhelm her, take her, and bring her to the highest of pleasure but he knew that what she needed right now was his reassurance and he gave it to the frightened young beauty. It was her decision on what she would do. Merely accept things as they where or go to the Count and strike a devil's bargain. Whatever Morrigan did he knew that she was his and tomorrow they would leave for the more remote regions of the Carpathian Mountains leaving Tepes and his threats behind them. Carl felt sorry for Morrigan as she was engulfed in a world she was ill prepared to deal with.

"Then he can go to a cold bed and may it always be so," she growled low in her throat. "If he thinks blackmail will get him what he wants from me he had another think coming to him" Kolkac loved her firry spirit for it reveled the strength that was the core of this rare young beauty. So many thought submissions were born of weakness when in reality it was born of strength. Reaching up she gently caressed his cheek before claiming his lips once more with her own. The kiss hot passionate reflecting her own desire. It told Carl that his vixen wanted to please him to take away the tension he too could feel in himself. Slowly Kolkac pulled his lips from hers. "Vixen I think you need to get out of your gown before my passion for you ruins it."

She had told him with her kiss that she was willing, the decision made Carl now took charge giving Morrigan the opportunity to submit to him and to capture the freedom and pleasure he had given her.

Morrigan's soft laugh and her sultry smile pleased Dr. Kolkac. It always amazed him how this stunning young beauty could make removing her clothing such a sensually erotic display, her movements naturally graceful and fluid. Carl's eyes smiled with pleasure as he saw that Morrigan wore noting beneath her gown. Laying it gently across a chair she turned toward him and stood quietly, waiting to see what he would choose to do.

God she was beautiful as she stood there naked patiently awaiting his pleasure, a little blush of shyness and anticipation kissing her soft silken skin. Carl stood slowly and removed his own clothing; he came to her slowly, his arms again encircling his little vixen drawing her back against his body. He could feel the heat of her enticing young body pressed to his as his lips brushed her bare shoulders, his hands cupping the girl's firm high breast. He rolled her taut little rose bud nipples between his thumb and fore finger, then slid one hand down across her quiver belly to tease her sweet moist pussy. When Morrigan was panting on the verge of ecstasy Carl turned her in his arms to claim her soft rip lips his iron cored cock pressing against her belly. He led her to the bed where he drew his vixen across him to straddle his body. Tonight he would enter her for the first time, tonight he would make love to her.

She moved fluidly to straddle him as he wanted and this time he met her as she slid down his length instead of simply making her take all of him herself and remaining still under her. Reaching out she laced her fingers through his and guided them to her hips, silently giving over any control of their tempo to him, Morrigan's soft eyes told Carl she wanted to please him tonight in any way he wished. His will would be hers and his desires as well. Kolkac began to roll his hips to Morrigan's in a slow sensual manner letting the young beauty feel his cock deep within her and pressing against her throbbing clit. Slowly he encouraged her to rise till all but the tip of his cock was free of her silken pussy and as she descended the length of his shaft he trust up into her.

"Touch yourself Vixen please your breast and nipples for me." His voice a soft dark satin command, he was gentle with the young girl. Her pussy so tight he knew that she had had only one lover before and that was some time ago. Morrigan was shy inexperienced yet her eyes shown with her desire to please him. It did not take long to rip the first shattering orgasm from her and even as it engulfed her he increased the tempo driving his young lover to greater heights of pleasure. Slowly steadily Kolkac increased the tempo till it builds to a blinding crescendo. He played her young supple body masterfully until Morrigan was lost in a series of searing orgasms, before his own ecstasy burst with in her filling her tight pussy with his passions for her.

"Vixen take me in your mouth."

Slowly she slid down his body until her head nuzzled on his thigh and her lips parted. She worked her way down his length slowly, her tongue cleaning him as she went until at last there was nothing but his flesh between her lips and he was buried fully in her throat. Carl Moaned and sighed in pleasure as Morrigan's wickedly pleasing mouth pleased him. His hands toyed with her soft hair his touch loving.

"Come here Vixen!" He opened his arms to her, enfolding her within them as the ravishing little beauty rested her head on his chest. She was such a series of contradictions; wanton temptress, shy little girl, firry strong willed beauty, and devoted submissive. "Rest now Vixen for tomorrow we need to be up early and pack."

Twice that night Carl woke from an all too familiar dream his body covered in sweat and he sought the comfort of Morrigan's body, as if making love to her was the only thing that kept the demons at bay. When the sun crept over the window sill of their room Morrigan awoke to a cold spot where Carl should have been . He was at the windows staring out over the dark mountains to the east, the dark shadows of night retreating before the sun's light.

"What is it Carl? You've been restless all night; what's bothering you?" He could feel the close press of her body to his and longed to take her again as his hand rested on hers, yet there was much to do before they left.

"Nothing really Morrigan just old dreams and fears I guess." He turned to her his lips brushing the young girl's in a soft sweet kiss. "Well no dresses today Morgan as we will be heading into the mountains. So hiking shorts, a pack and its off we go after breakfast. " He paused again before continuing. "Also pack your bags as we will stay at an Inn about six hours from here. I have a meeting this morning with the cultural minister so you should have plenty of time to pack." The unspoken reality was that Morrigan knew that the count would finder her as well.

"I'll be ready when you are Carl," was all she quietly said.

As they both knew it was not long after Dr. Kolkac left for his meeting that Count Tepes again made his presence known. The Count was being much bolder than was prudent but the refusals of the young American coed made him all the more determined to have her. "So you condemn your lover to lose his position Morrigan."

He had slipped into her room like a ghost and when the young beauty turned to lash out at him he was only a heartbeat from her. His face twisted in a cruel smile for she was trapped."Oh do spare me your lecture Morrigan, about it would be my act not yours. If you were not so ravishing I might agree with you." Yuri fingered the edge of the young beauty's dressing gown his fingers just brushing her silken skin beneath it. "An hour or two and your lover would be safe." His voice dark and sensual as he pulled the cord that held the girl's robed closed. The Count caught Morrigan's wrist when her hand flew to strike him, his free arm snaked around her trim waist crushing the young beauty to him and claiming her lips in a searing kiss. "What a little wild cat you are Morrigan."

Those stunning emerald green eyes flashed and narrow with anger as Morrigan growled softly, "You've no idea!" Her free hand came up and raked her nails across his cheek while her knee drove up sharply into his groin forcing him to release her. Freed she didn't wait to lecture or speak but merely ran from the room, tying her robe closed once more as she went. At the first servant she came to she demanded to know where Carl was and was given directions to the room where he was meeting with the Minister. She didn't think, she merely acted as she raced through the halls of the castle and burst through the doorway she'd been pointed to.

She saw nothing but Carl as she ran into the room and crushed herself tightly against him having to fight back sobs of fear, frustration, and rage, "I'm going to kill him! If he lays a hand on me again I swear it will make what I did just now seem like a birthday present!"

The scene was awkward the Minister of Culture staring at the young beauty her robe in disarray and her firm young breasts just barely covered. Although Morrigan presented a quite sensual picture it was obvious that the Minster was quite upset as he saw the dark look in Dr. Kolkac's eyes.

"Tepes?" He asked, one look at the young American beauty answered his question as her eyes flared with anger. I shall see to it Herr Doctor."

The little man scurried off leaving Morrigan in Carl's arms. He just held her until she calmed and caught her breath. "Come we will pack now."

By the time they reached their room Yuri was nowhere to be seen. It did not take long for them to pack and be on their way. As they drove away Carl turned to Morrigan. "What happened."

%%%%

Count Tepes ran his hand over the tracks of Morrigan's nails as he watched the car pull away from Castle Bran. So the little wildcat had claws. The wounds where minor but his pride had been hurt and he howled his rage, determined to make the young beauty pay for the insult. It was common knowledge where Dr. Kolkac was headed and the remote village deep within Transylvania and the Carpathian Mountains was an area plagued by bandits and gypsy bands where people often disappeared and the young American coed's beauty would soon attract the attention of these bands. Tepes would sent a message that would start his plan for revenge in motion, an evil grin bowed his lips, "Soon my proud beauty soon." He muttered as rubbed his cheek.

%%%

Morrigan told Carl, she didn't hold anything back including her revulsion at his manhandling her or the claw marks on his face and the knee to his groin. By the time she was done she was looking out the window wondering if she'd gone overboard or if Carl would be disappointed in what she'd done.

Kolkac was not upset with his young lover but her firry spirit did put them in a rather compromising position. Men like the Count might accept her rejection, but to mare his face and to strike him in such an intimate manner would not go unanswered. Carl sighed and kept his eyes on the winding mountain road."I fear you have made a rather powerful enemy Morrigan." He shifted the car down into third gear and he patted her thigh and then a smiled bowed his lips. "So you are quite a little wildcat when you have to be."

Carl paused as his hand rested on her thigh. "Be careful for Tepes's family is known to be rather vindictive and he is a proud man." Kolkac let the subject drop and they took a track off the man road that was little more than a set of parallel ruts that wound deeper into the mountains and the National park. Occasionally they would pass peasants tendering their flocks in their dress traditional, they could have steeped through a window in time taking them back a hundred years or more.

When they arrived at the isolated village it was easy to believe in werewolves and vampires. The village square was dominated by the village church and a small Inn. Several men lounged around the village square and their eyes hungrily feasted on Morrigan, her hiking shorts exposing her long athletic legs and her smooth pale skin, bring lustful looks from them. Carl spoke to the Inn keeper in Romanian and they were given a room tucked under the eaves of the Inn on the second floor with a bathroom at the end of the hall. It had no shower, only a tub and no lock on the door. Their room was just large enough for a bed and a small desk.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers