In Search of Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

"Come here Morrigan." His voice beckoned to her, deep dark and commanding. When the blushing beauty stood before him Carl let his hands lovingly explore her supple young body, each caress sensually seductive as he gauged how her ravishing young body responded to his touch. His fingers slid along her dewy pink folds, teased her clit, and then slipped within her chaste young body to tease and please the young coed. "What do you desire Morrigan?" Kolkac's question a haunting whisper that demanded an answer.

When his fingers found her pussy she whimpered softly, her hips rolling just slightly toward his touch until they slid inside her drawing an aching groan from her throat. "Right now I just don't want you to stop." Morrigan's voice was a soft breathy whisper as Carl continued to tease her with his fingers. The stunning little coed was standing by the bed, her thighs parted as his fingers took her. He smiled up in to her smoldering green eyes. "Touch yourself Morrigan show me how you like your breasts touched!"

Kolkac's voice was soft, almost hypnotic, as his eyes held her captive. He doubted that anyone had ever had her touch herself before, to have her show them how she liked to be touched. Carl wanted to see how far the young beauty would go, as he took away from her all decisions of what would happen. He was gentle with her for he knew she felt vulnerable and completely out of her element. She needed to know she could trust him. He watched silently as her hands rose to her firm high breast and taunt rose bud nipples.

"Morrigan have you ever mad love to a man with your mouth?" Carl's finger brushed her sweet spot as he asked the question and another finger slipped with in her tight pussy to flutter over that elusive spot, teasing and massaging it till Morrigan's belly was quivering with need and desire.

The moon rose a shimmering half sphere that shown through the ragged night sky, as storm clouds gathered over the Carpathian Mountains, its ghostly silvery light bathing the young beauty as Morrigan whimpered softly at the order and felt her skin flushing crimson once more. Slowly she reached up; her touch uncertain as she cupped her breasts gently and ran her thumbs across the already taut nipples. Carl Kolkac smiled as her delicate fingers caressed her nipples and her supple young body bathed his teasing fingers with her dewy arousal. Morrigan's sweet young voice a breathy passion laced whisper as she answered his question. "Y-yes," she finally managed to gasp out, "I I was never very good at it though," she said and looked away ashamed of the admission.

The ravishing young coed own pleasure burst upon her engulfing her hungering young body in white hot passion and her knees buckled under her bearing her down to her knees, Kolkac fingers slipping from her."Make love to me with your mouth Morrigan, please me as I have pleased you."

Tipping her head forward the tip of Morrigan's tongue touched his cock shyly, gently and tentatively. It swirled gently around just the head as the young coed savored the taste and texture of his skin. Moving closer between his legs her body pressed to his inner thighs and her hands rested lightly on his hips as she learned his cock with her soft kisses and gentle licks.

The shimmering moon light played in Morrigan's lustrous hair, thousands of points of light, dancing beams along her silken tresses. They crept over her pale flawless skin to bathed Kolkac's body. He seemed stronger more viral than ever before as if the very light of the moon was a magic elixir. The hair on his broad chest and thighs thicker, and his face more rugged, chiseled, Carl fingers ran through Morrigan's luxurious silken hair.

"Oh Yes Morrigan, ummmmmmmmm!"It seemed her shy little kisses and licks pleased him as he let her hair trickle through his fingers. His voice now husky darker, deeper than before was tinged with a primal growl. His voice wrapped around her mind, called to her like the howl of a wolf in the night."Take me into your mouth Morrigan please me!" Kolkac's hand guided the young beauty , encouraged her to be bolder but did not force her. He praised her when she parted her lips and then they "O"ed around his shaft. For now Carl remained still letting Morrigan become accustom to him in her mouth.

"You are truly beautiful to me Morrigan."

Looking up at him her soft emerald green eyes questioned if he meant what he said or if he was teasing her in some way. Kolkac's eyes told Morrigan that he meant what he said he let her see her own shy gentle beauty reflected in his eyes. His touch loving as she stared up a him, just the tip of his cock resting in her sweet mouth. He cupped her chin in his hand and whispered softly, "Come!" Carl drew Morrigan up on to the bed to lay with him he positioned her over his body, his ridged cock pointing up towards her moist lips and her legs straddling him, her moist young pussy just above his lips.

"Continue Morrigan" As his words faded his tongue snaked out to taste her. It ran the length of her dewy pink folds the tip flicking out to tease the young teen's clit. He made love to her with his mouth, feasting on her sweet dewy nectar. Carl nibbled at her clit before starting to slowly work his tongue in and out of her, the tip of his tongue just teasing Morrigan's sweet spot.

Twisting she looked back at him but before she could say anything she felt his tongue sliding inside her and gasped softly. Morrigan's sparkling green eyes where smoldering with the first caress of Dr. Kolkac tongue, her soft gasp of pleasure thrilled him. Her head bent again to take his cock into her mouth, her lips "O"ed, and they slowly sank down his shaft until she had taken him almost fully within her. Carl soon realized that it was hard for the shy young beauty to concentrate on her assigned task. With a wicked grin on his face he began to alter his feasting on her sweet little pussy. When she became distracted with the pleasure he brought her he eased back until she suckled him harder. Slowly wordlessly he bought the young beauty the knowledge one must give pleasure, to receive pleasure.

Kolkac ripped a violent orgasm from Morrigan and supped on her sweet nectar. Again and again he brought the young beauty to the dizzying heights of pleasure he would hold her tittering on the edge of the abyss of that pleasure then plunge her into ecstasy. He felt his own climax approaching, could feel his balls tighten and then Morrigan's mouth was filled with his white hot passion for her. His cock throbbed and jerked in her mouth as wave after wave of his pleasure gushed into the young beauty's mouth and throat. The room was filled with Carl's low growl of pleasure that burst into a howl of pleasure wild and bestial in its intensity.

%%%

Count Tepes longed to have Morrigan he knew there was nothing he could do at present but once they left Castle Bran. Yet he was not satisfied with merely waiting he stole through the castle's secret passages to the viewing chamber above the room where Dr. Kolkac and Morrigan where. He smiled as he watched the young beauty strip and then fall to her knees as the Doctor tormented and pleased her. Morrigan's sweet taste lingered on Yuri's lips and as he watched her head dipped to Kolkac's cock he vowed the proud beauty would be his.

%%%

When at last his own release flooded Morrigan's mouth she groaned softly and swallowed quickly. She didn't think about it but just did it. When he was done she slumped on his body, her breathing ragged and harsh while her body continued to shiver from the pleasure he'd given her.

"Umm you please me Morrigan." Kolkac gathered the young beauty into his arms after giving her sweet pussy one more sensual lick. Her rich chocolate hair was in wild disarray, her skin flushed pink in the afterglow of her pleasure. Carl's finger gathered the little trickle of his cum form the corner of her mouth and ran it over Morrigan's sweet ripe lips. Carl let the young beauty rest on his chest as she caught her breath. He held her in his arms, her stunning young body humming with pleasure. He knew he had awakened in Morrigan a sensuality and a passion that once released could not be caged again. He had her strip, make love to him with her mouth. None of it had been her decision other than to submit to his will. In her submission Carl Kolkac had freed the young American coed to just enjoy. He had praised her every little success in pleasing him, had shown her stunning beauty reflected in his eyes and she saw for the first time in her young life that she was desirable. Carl had also brought her a pleasure so intense that it had engulfed her as never before, a pleasure that left the young beauty hungering for more.

Morrigan lay next to him naked, her soft supple body pressed to his firm hard muscular body, the line of his still ridged cock pressed to her belly. There was a confidence and raw power to him that she had never seen before in the stodgy professor form MacGyver. It was a dark primal power that was both enticing and demanding at the same time. In the morning he would take her to Sighisoara to shop, her new status would require certain articles of clothing, but tomorrow still lay in the future the night was still young.

"What do you desire Morrigan?" Kolkac's question a soft whispered temptation.

Looking up at him her emerald green eyes glowed with longing and desire and her answer came on a low, husky whisper, "You...more."

Kolkac drew Morrigan up over his body and his lips brushed hers. At first the kiss was sensually tender fleeting as then he let the young coed's smoldering desire take hold and he responded to her need, her desire and then let the kiss deepen. He let Morrigan feel his body as hers pressed down on to his. His cock pulsing against her quivering belly as their tongues danced together and the kiss deepen until it seared her soul and her toes curled with its intensity. Carl eased Morrigan up until she straddled his waist still locked in his embrace, his lips still cling to hers. His cock so close yet so far. Slowly he broke their kiss as he reclined. His hands cupping her high firm young breast as he rolled her pebble hard nipples under the pads of his thumbs.

"Come to me my little vixen!" Morrigan would have to mount him, guide him, to the center of her desire and need. His eyes smiled up into hers beckoning her to him. He doubted that her one lover had done anything other than take her in the missionary position.

Morrigan's soft little groan pleased Carl as her dainty hand guided him into her and let her own body weight impale her on his length with a soft sigh of pleasure. Her hot tight little pussy grasping and clutching his cock as it filled her. He slowly rocked his hips to hers as he claimed his young teenaged beauty. He trust up to meet the girl's downward plunge, his fingers teasing her nipples leaving molten fire and desire in their wake. He slowly let the tempo of their coupling build till Morrigan shrieked her release. He brought her a series of orgasms, each one building on the one before, as the young girl became lost in a swirling dizzying world of liquid pleasure that bathed his cock and her silken thighs. Carl denied his own pleasure holding her on his throbbing cock till he could again drive in to her. He rolled Morrigan to her side his arms enfolding her as he relentlessly thrust into her welcoming chaste young body. He took the young girl in a series of changing positions until she was at last on her hands and knees as his balls slapped against her thighs, his hand cupping her breast, tugging at her nipples Carl Kolkac could no longer resist the seductive pleasure of Morrigan's body . He drew her back on his cock, held her there, as his passion exploded in white hot liquid fire deep within her.

The young beauty was spent and exhausted as she collapsed under him. He gathered her into his arms bathed her face and neck with hot passionate kisses as he whispered how she had pleased him, and how beautiful she was. Carl let his little lover fall asleep in his arms. Tomorrow they would go into town to shop at one of the adult shops that would carter to his needs and desires.

%%%%%

Yuri fumed as he watched the wanton way in which Morrigan gave herself to Kolkac, as he watched from his secret hiding place his lust for her was growing by the second. He would have her even if he had to sell his soul to do it.

%%%%

Carl looked a good ten years younger in the morning light his body hard and viral. As if some magical change had accrued over night. Dr. Kolkac kissed Morrigan awake in the morning and smiled lovingly into her eyes. "Would my little vixen like to go shopping in Sighisoara today?" Carl wondered what she would thing of the leather outfits that he would show her, if she would be shocked at their scandalous nature. He swatted Morrigan's firm little ass. "Hurry up vixen before I change my mind." He teased her before claiming her lips in a sensually seductive kiss.

At the mention of shopping Morrigan's eyes danced with pleasure. It seemed nothing ever really changed. Thought it had been quite some time sense Dr. Carl Kolkac had taken a lover, it seemed young women still adored shopping. When Carl's lips claimed his little vixen's it drew a groan from her throat making her body melt against his. Breaking the kiss a moment later she smiled shyly down at him and blushed slightly while speaking her mind all the same, "If you keep that up Doctor we won't make it shopping today."

"Would that be so bad Morrigan?" He teased the young coed before rolling her on top of him and proceeding to wake her in a most sensual manner.

They had woken early but it was late morning before Morrigan slipped from the sheet her supple young body tinged a seductive shade of pink as she basked in the fading glow of her orgasm and padded to the bathroom for a late morning shower. Then they came down for a light breakfast Carl spoke in hushed tones to one of the staff a consistory smile bowing his lips. They talked of many things his eyes lovingly holding hers captive. When they arrived at the entrance to castle Bran instead of a car waiting for them a small carriage and a horse awaited them.

"Your carriage Me Lady!" He teased Morrigan as he helped her up. A flick of the whip and the young filly picked up her heels and pranced down the cobbled drive her hooves clicking as they went. The drive to Sighisoara was breath taking as they rode through the late morning sunlight. It was a scene out of the past, one strangely haunting and romantic.

"So Morrigan a casual dress, a skirt and blouse for I am sure you must be tiered of always wearing your school uniform." Carl smiled as he sat in the shops and Morrigan came out to model her selections. The store clerks seemed to find it quiet natural that a younger woman was with an older man and several of the shop girls almost looked jealously at Morrigan good fortune. Car save the fetish shop for last and smiled as the young American coed's eyes grew wide at the display of thigh high boots and leather corsets, not to mention some more daring garments. "Choose three outfits Morrigan!"

Having barely stepped through the door Morrigan stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes going wide and a deep blush coloring her cheeks. Turning her head she stared at him in utter disbelief. "Doctor I wouldn't even know where to start...I've never owned anything like these."

"Well then it is high time that you do Morrigan. Beauty should be displayed not hidden!" His lips gently brushed hers in a slow lingering kiss. The shop girl stood back patiently waiting. "Is the young Lady a Mistress or a submissive Sir?" As the woman noticed Morrigan's shy blush she smiled demurely. "A submissive." The woman then took Morrigan's hands and twirled her around to evaluate her body. Dr. Kolkac smiled as her silken skirt flared sowing off Morrigan's long supple legs. "Herr Doctor is quite correct such beauty should not be hidden. Come with me my dear and we shall find something suitable."

The young American beauty was lead in to the back of the room where the shop girl took her measurements and guided Morrigan in the selection of several possible outfits. The woman took particular attention in guiding Morrigan to select colors that best suited her complexion, and garments that accentuated the girl's natural charms. "Let us see what Herr doctor thinks of this one."

Morrigan blushed deeply as she stood before Carl "I don't think I can do this Doctor. I don't even know what most of this is, much less how to wear it. I feel like I'm on a different planet in here, it's overwhelming," The shy young coed admitted in a quiet voice and couldn't meet his eyes. The look on her expressive face telling him how much she hated admitting that she didn't know what she was doing. Carl hugged Morrigan to him and let her rest in the security of his arms. She had come such a long way in such a short time. He lifted her chin and his eyes found her soft doe eyes.

"I shall choose one for you." Turning to the shop girl he smiled. "The dark blue corset and the matching boots. The young lady is new to the life, so please assist her in dressing."

"Yes Sir" Morrigan was ushered in to the back room once more with the outfit that Carl had chosen, the shop girl laced the young timid beauty into the corset and handed her the matching boots and then led her to a full length mirror. "Your beautiful I am sure Herr Doctor will be pleased now go show him how lovely you look!"

"Thank you," she managed to whisper but she couldn't banish the blush from her cheeks.

She couldn't meet the Doctor's gaze as she stepped out and simply stared down at the floor before her. Morrigan stood before Carl in the dark midnight blue corset and the matching thigh high boots. The corset fit the young American coed like a second skin, the demi cups of its bodice cupped Morrigan's firm young breasts just barely covering her rosebud nipples while baring her dusky pink areolas. The thigh high boots displayed her shapely legs to perfection. The girl was so innocently seductive and sensual. Carl smiled quiet pleased with the effect, the dark blue complemented Morrigan's pale creamy skin and her shy blush and the way she kept her eyes demurely lowered made her so much more enticing to him. He knew that the young American beauty was in over her head and yet she had done as she was told and her very stance was so very natural that it confirmed his suspicions that Morrigan was a natural submissive.

"Morrigan you are absolutely stunning." Dr. Kolkac threw his arms around her and kissed her deeply before turning the ravishing young beauty in a small pirouette so he could appreciate the fit from every angle. He sent Morrigan back to pick two more outfits and had her model them for him. The shop girl showed the young American beauty the full range of garments that would be suitable for her and their where more than just corsets. Their shopping done Carl helped Morrigan in to the carriage to start the drive back to castle Bran.

The drive back to the castle was just as scenic as before but this time the forest and mountains were painted by the setting sun and she found herself curling in close against the Doctor's side. Almost to the castle she looked up at him with a warm smile, "Thank you for such a lovely day Doctor." Carl's lips brushed Morrigan's in a tender kiss, his eyes smiling down into hers. "It was my pleasure my sexy little vixen."

Count Tepes was on the battlement that looked over the Gate to Castle Bran when the couple arrived just as the sun was setting his tall eloquent figure silhouetted against the setting sun. In that fleeting moment he could almost have been his infamous ancestor if it were not that he was bathed in the light of the setting sun.

"I am afraid that we will have to attend dinner with our host tonight Morrigan it would be taken as an insult to stay away two nights in a row and we will be leavening tomorrow for a trip into the mountains."

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers