In Service of the Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bump, ba-da-bump." Adelaide pressed against Tiara, just as Tiara latched the lid on the case.

"Ba-da-bump," replied Tiara, re-situating herself on the sofa, though more horizontally, as Adelaide closed in from above.

"Ba-da-bump," echoed Adelaide, removing the headphones from around her neck and draping them over the back of the sofa.

"I think you've got it," said Tiara, as she lay back flat on the sofa with Adelaide climbing up to straddle her hips.

Adelaide smirked and lowered her mouth to hover over Tiara's lips.

"Friend Adelaide..." whispered Tiara.

"Is this okay?" asked Adelaide.

Tiara nodded.

"Good," said Adelaide, "Remember those three cups of coffee I told you about? I have some energy."

"Well," said Tiara, "it's a good thing you're on top, then, isn't it?"

"Bump, ba-da-bump," whispered Adelaide, dropping forward to cover Tiara's mouth with her own. As she did, Tiara reached up to wrap her hand behind Adelaide's head, locking them together.

While Tiara wove her fingers deeper into Adelaide's hair, Adelaide attacked with gusto, mashing her lips against Tiara's and sliding her hand along Tiara's arm to her shoulder.

"Mmm," moaned Tiara.

"Three cups of coffee," whispered Adelaide as she came up for air.

"I like your energy."

Adelaide grinned and lowered her mouth again. She shifted the position of her legs so her right thigh was parting Tiara between the knees.

Tiara moaned again.

Behind the sofa, Tonje and a pair of girls walked down the hallway. No one paid them any mind.

Adelaide pressed in with her tongue and was met by Tiara's. The shadow of another pairs of girls fell over back of the sofa.

"Oh, hey Addie," said Vivienne from above. Beside Vivienne stood Cosette. Cosette was cradling a ball under her arm.

Adelaide looked up, smiled, and dipped her head again. She mashed her lips to Tiara's. Under her, Tiara reached up with one hand to offer a wave.

"I guess that's a no for football practice," said Vivienne.

"You wanna cover defense?" asked Cosette.

"Sure," said Vivienne. "Bye bye, Addie. Nice to see you again, Tiara."

Adelaide never looked up, but Tiara raised her hand for another little wave of her fingers.

Adelaide sat up for a moment, straddling Tiara's thigh. "You're going to miss football practice?" she asked.

Tiara shrugged. She reached up to place a hand on each of Adelaide's shoulders and began to tug.

"Probably safer." Adelaide grinned as she reached down to tousle Tiara's hair. "Fewer chances of another bump."

Tiara tugged at Adelaide's shoulders until Adelaide gave in and unlocked her elbows. As Adelaide lay against Tiara's chest, Tiara wrapped her arms around completely and pulled Adelaide tight.

Adelaide answered by pressing her mouth to Tiara's once again. As Adelaide again pushed in with her tongue, Tiara sent her hands wandering lower. With one hand firmly in the small of Adelaide's back, Tiara pressed Adelaide closer. With her other, Tiara grabbed and handful of Adelaide's ass and squeezed.

With her knees on either side of Tiara's thigh, Adelaide slid up until her knee was poised against Tiara's crotch. Tiara moaned, taking Adelaide's face in her hands and planting rapid-fire kisses on her cheeks. "Mmm, yes," whispered Tiara.

Adelaide moved back a bit and then pressed forward again. Tiara planted three more kisses on Adelaide's face before moving her hands to Adelaide's ass and encouraging her back and forth movements.

"Keep doing that and I'm going to ask you to stay the night again," said Tiara.

Adelaide nodded and pressed in, grinding on Tiara's thigh as she pressed her own leg firmly into the space between Tiara's. With one hand, Tiara encouraged her movements and with the other, Tiara tugged at the hem of her own shirt. She grabbed at Adelaide's hand, pushing her against bare skin.

Adelaide splayed her fingers, dragging her hand over the exposed skin of Tiara's stomach. As she did, Tiara threw her head back.

Adelaide grinned and moved her mouth to Tiara's neck, painting a trail over Tiara's skin to just below Tiara's ear before pausing. All the while, Tiara squirmed and encouraged Adelaide to send her hand exploring higher.

"Friend Adelaide," heaved Tiara.

"Friend Tiara."

"You're very energetic." Tiara turned her head suddenly, yawning into her shoulder.

"And you were up all night," answered Adelaide, frowning and letting a little sigh creep into her response.

Tiara nodded, covered her mouth with the back of her hand and yawned again. "Sorry."

Adelaide sat up, dismounting Tiara's thighs for a seat next to her on the sofa. "I should go."

"Friend Adelaide, I'm not asking you to go," said Tiara, scooting over and reaching for Adelaide's hand. "I'm hoping you will stay."

"But you need a nap."

"I know this probably wasn't what you had planned for today," said Tiara, "but would you join me?"

"I don't think I can sleep. Not after three cups of coffee."

"I understand," said Tiara.

"But if you'd like someone to snuggle up next to you..."

"I'd like that very much, Friend Adelaide."

Adelaide looked Tiara in the eye, grinned, and then looked away. Tiara stood up and held out her hand.

* * *

In the bunk room

"You sure you don't want a book to read?" asked Tiara. "A sandwich maybe?"

"You showed me where everything is. I've already been in the kitchen. I'll be fine. Besides, Friend Cosette says I need to concentrate on nourishing my heart."

Tiara stifled a yawn. "I'm sorry, friend," she said. "I'm not a very fun date."

Adelaide smirked. "We're dating, are we?"

Tiara blushed and then shrugged. She unbuttoned her pants and let them drop to the floor as she stepped out one foot at a time. "I didn't mean..." she said, yawning again. "Sorry."

Adelaide waited for Tiara to crawl into bed before lying down to curl up behind her.

"I don't think I would mind," said Adelaide. "If we were dating."

"Thank you for staying, friend."

"Thank you for inviting me." Adelaide pulled in a deep breath and let it out. She moved her hand to cup Tiara's shoulder and puckered up to plant a kiss on the back of Tiara's neck. "Rest well, friend."

* * *

Afterword

Once again, Adelaide finds herself in Tiara's bed. Could this become a thing?

Hope you're enjoying the story. Don't forget to like and subscribe! ;-)

12