All Comments on 'In Small Steps'

by Avagard

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

He does suspect, and is OK with it

dragonmann72dragonmann726 months ago

So on the next family vacation, are you going to watch the kids so he can go out and be alone with a beach bunny and, 'As he kissed me again he said there was no more salt water as he slid my suit to the side so his finger could slip inside of me. Oh, how wet I got and so quickly too. It made me feel like a teenager again making out quickly when you had a chance.' Seams only fair, naw, your character is to into her self.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid cheating slut..will soon expand and then get caught! Only loneliness and a ruined marriage lies on this road for her and the stupid writer!

jstformejstforme6 months ago

The beginnings of the end of a marriage. This experience will only embolden her to a point of no return…another wife finds her true inner self…slut

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fair story about a naive wife who is also a teaser.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No remorse, self-centered. It's easier to do it a second time. She'll eventually cheat and lose everything in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Or... the young stud wasn't going to allow me to tease him and then not fuck him. He took me back to his room, called three of his friends. They gangbanged me all afternoon and evening. I could barely walk back to the room. It turned out hubby was only testing me, not telling me to fool around. He left a note explaining he wouldn't be married to a cheating skank slut, nor would he let a whore raise his children. They had left and I was stranded at a beach resort in Mexico. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the four men came in. "No please, no more, I need help!" I cried. They just laughed. "You stupid puta, your husband sold you to us for $1,000.00. We'll use you the rest of the week and then sell you to a cartel we know. By this time next week you'll be working every day in a Tijuana whore house." She lasted two years and made a good bit of money for the cartel before they dumped her on the street with nothing to her name but STD's. Hubby and kids lived happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the idea is that a wife can fuck around on holiday and of course it will carry on at home Pandoras box is open the once faithful wife is not faithful anymore. That martian slut ray is very powerful, lets hope the husband gets fucked by a cheer leader.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"help us from the boat to the raft." - I thought they already got onto a raft? "The driver turns the raft around and has us mount it." - I guess that was supposed to be "boat," as rafts rarely, if ever, have engines.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He probably suspects and hopes for more. I would hope for a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dumb slut and there are alot out there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really enjoyed it, mainly for the wife's unfolding realization that she's going to be changing her attitude towards sexual exploration. The narrative flows smoothly at a pace that would reflect just what the title suggests--"Small Steps" toward greater awareness of her sexuality. The composition covers most "Writers' Workshop" criteria for good writing, and the avoidance of "direct dialogue" keeps the focus straightforwardly on HER feelings regarding her active initiation of interaction with the different audiences watching her--and HER emotional and physical responses to her harness and boogie board helper.

As she progresses further (in her exhibitionism) she should definitely involve her husband directly as the story indicates that he not only "ok" with it but supportive (as his calm revelation of the teen boys' upskirt swimsuit voyeurism points toward). This story has a definite trajectory of development and would be increasingly erotic as the wife's sexuality is unleashed. So write some sequels, Avagard!

And thanks for sharing THIS scenario for our imaginations to appreciate.

MLJ

Ridiculous69Ridiculous696 months ago

IC a Cuck is throwing in their two cents worth. Guess they’re hoping the twisted and perverted roads leads to their awful lifestyle. Much prefer they throw the slut to the curb so she can be free to be a whore and not contaminate the normal people.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dialogue is where the "theater of the mind" shapes the reader's mind to hear, see, and feel the action. As written, this is a framework for a story, and is flat and featureless. Also, as a new writer, you need to respect your readers and use tags. Give us stories and not essays. "Show, don't tell," is the cardinal rule of writing. As it stands, this is a weak 2: the idea is interesting but the execution isn't there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story falls into that nefarious category of "cuck JO fodder." Fetishists prowl the cesspools of the web looking for "one-handed" reading material.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

Love the female perspective on this. If you are a male writer, you did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Notice a couple of lines from the last two paragraphs. "Reality hit me and I realized that he was also the first man to finger me since being married AND he now knows what I taste like too!" Also, "As far as I can tell, my husband doesn't suspect anything at all." Does it really matter if he knows? Maybe he doesn't know. Maybe he never finds out. Does that change what you are? You're still a cheater and a whore. Does that make you feel good. And you, Mr Writer, by condoning such behavior, you put yourself in the same categoryt as cockroaches and maggots. Enjoy your miserable existence, but remember what people think of you and your morals.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Even the kids suspect!

RTR10RTR106 months ago

Great story. It's funny how men get so offended by stories such as this. Had it been a married man getting some strange on the beach, you'd have 20 comments about how hot the story is.

Mesabi64Mesabi646 months ago

Some of these anonymous commenters missed their century, back in the 17th & earlier, when fire & brimstone sermons & policemen of sexual morality were all the rage. Instead of "judge not, lest ye be also judged," they enjoy feeling morally superior.

jennyphiljennyphil6 months ago

Great fun! Time to fuck?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding6 months ago

What a naughty girl... loved it!

Hoping these small steps lead to a long, salacious journey,

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks6 months ago

I thought it was all one sided. Did hubby get anything strange to play with. Would wifey even allow him to? Or for that matter even get close? But it's just fine for her. Where is the fairness in that. Just a self centered woman getting her jollies and F**k the Hubby

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed it. It did feel like a woman's perspective to me, a cis male. I wouldn't mind seeing this play out though I tend to avoid cheating stories. I think stories about men supporting a female partner's sexuality are hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just another slut

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes one of the reasons I have no respect for my mother. A liking hypocritical bitch. She cheated on my dad and thought she took it to her grave. It doesn’t work that way. Her husband worked his ass off for the ungrateful wife who thought she was privileged. You think you cover all bases till someone unexpectedly sees something you thought you hid. Woman who don’t have a conscious and blow the trust of a man she supposedly loved usually learn to regret. I don’t condone cheating on any spouse. It just selfish excuse

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hubby left you there and seemed to like the guys checking out your loose swimsuit.

I would say tell him a little at a time about what happened and go from there.

I liked the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with anonymous from 2 hours ago. My M-I-L was like that, in that she thought she was privileged, and that my F-I-L didn't know anything. How wrong she was. He knew she was cheating on him, and one night when she came home late, she found him hanging from the rafters in the garage on her side. He was gone just like that, and she was left with her boyfriend for another few years until he croaked. She spent the last 10-15 years being bitter and alone until she died a shell of herself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yup, just another slut and her cuckold husband at the beach. Like many of the stories of late in the LW forum. Where are all of the really good stories and writers?

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Nothing more than a cuck story. Ic69, the cuck worshiper, said so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous