Nerd Becomes a Cumslut Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley is a nerd but she wants to be a cumslut.
3.5k words
4.65
10.1k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it's been so long since the previous chapter! I have more planned but only work on it intermittently so it might be a while until more comes out. I hope you like this one. xxx

----

The weekend went by slowly. Ashley had tutoring on Saturday and church on Sunday, and family dinners, and had to clean her room and do her chores like she did every week. But the whole time she was thinking about why Justin wanted to see her on Monday. He had texted her on Friday to say he had something to make up for running out after cumming on her. She had felt a bit disappointed when he had left suddenly without a word, but his text message had sort of explained that. He had said he felt weird and guilty, which made sense to her. She felt weird too, and she knew Justin was sweet and inexperienced with girls and feeling guilty for leaving her dripping in his cum was pretty reasonable. Not that she minded particularly. She liked Justin, and trusted him, even though this new dynamic between them was unclear and sort of scary.

So while she was answering questions about Ancient Egypt to her tutor, and cleaning the bathroom, and making her bed, she spent the whole time fantasising about what would happen when she saw him on Monday. At night she lay in bed and fingered herself, thinking about how she had had her first proper orgasm while he stood over her, and the videos they had watched of women doing things she wouldn't have been able to imagine a week ago. She had a few more small orgasms while fantasising but they weren't like the one she'd had while upside down, being sprayed with Justin's cum.

Monday rolled around eventually. If anything, the first half of Monday went even more slowly than the weekend. She sat in maths, half-heartedly listening to an explanation of the quadratic formula. Then chemistry, which was normally her favourite subject, but today felt like an eternity of anxious boredom. Finally the bell rang for first break and she almost ran down to the Hellgate to meet Justin. She walked so quickly she was sure he would arrive after her, but when she opened the door to the Battle of the Brains practice room he was sitting at the table. He grinned nervously at her.

"Hi," he said, smiling tensely.

"Hi," she said, and grinned back at him.

There was an uncomfortable pause, before they both broke into awkward laughter. The tension was still there, but it was lighter, as if their laughter had acknowledged that this was a weird situation for both of them, but they were happy to be in it.

"Um, you said you wanted to see me about something?" she asked.

"Yeah!" said Justin. "Come sit down."

She sat opposite him and they looked at each other in silence for a moment.

"I, uh, I'm sorry about. You know. About leaving," said Justin, looking away from her and blushing. "It's... I don't know. It's weird and scary, I don't know how I'm supposed to act with you when we, you know, when we've done that stuff. I know it was shitty to just run out like that. I... I really liked doing that with you though."

Ashley appreciated his apology, and said so. "But it's okay, Justin, you're really nice and I know you're not trying to be nasty. And I liked doing it too. I've, you know. Thought about it a lot. Like..." she waggled her eyebrows suggestively. "THOUGHT about it. You know."

Justin was mildly astonished. "You mean... like... you've touched yourself about it?"

Now it was Ashley's turn to blush. 

"Yeah. A couple of times. It was really hot. Have... have you... THOUGHT about it?"

Justin grinned. "Ashley. I know you don't know much about boys. But there is a one hundred percent chance that any guy who cums on your face is going to THINK about it later."

Silence returned to the room as they both imagined the other one getting off to the memory of their encounters. Justin was the one to break it.

"So, like I said in my message. I've got something for you. I know you said you weren't allowed a smart phone and it like, super sucks you can't watch porn by yourself. Not that I mind watching it with you! But just in case you wanted to check stuff out by yourself. I wanted to give you this."

He reached into his bag and pulled out an old iPad.

"It's a couple of years old, so it's kinda slow, but you can still use Firefox or whatever and it will play videos fine."



"Oh my god! Justin! That is... that's so nice! That's actually crazy though, isn't it super expensive? Don't you need it?"



"Naw, don't worry. Like I said it's pretty old, so it's not worth that much, and I don't really use it any more. I have a laptop and stuff. I want you to have it."

Ashley was blown away by Justin's kind gift. She pulled it over the table toward her.

"Thank you so much! It's really... that's so nice of you. Thanks." She smiled at him, totally without any erotic aspect, just pleased that her friend had done something so thoughtful for her. Then her face fell.

"But... my dad won't let me keep it. He'll 100% confiscate it as soon as he sees it. I don't know why he thinks it's so bad for me to have proper internet access." She considered for a moment, then with an evil grin, said "well... I guess I do know why."

Justin chuckled. The erotic tension was back as they thought about the videos they had watched together.

"Hmmm," he said. "I guess you could leave it here? No one will steal it, and you can, I dunno, stay after B.O.B. practice or whatever to use it."

"That's a great idea," said Ashley enthusiastically. "Oh my god. Do you want... do you want to watch some porn now?"

Justin raised his eyebrows. Ashley's innocent horniness was a huge turn-on but kept surprising him.

"I mean... yeah? Yeah! That sounds awesome."

But just at that moment the bell rang for end of break. Ashley's disappointment was palpable.

"Damnit," she said. "Stupid school."



"Another time?" asked Justin.

She smiled at him. "Yeah, another time." She stashed the iPad in one of the cupboards and they both went to class.

----

There was no Battle of the Brains practice after school that day. Ashley thought about messaging Justin, but decided that she wanted to try out her gift by herself. After all, there would be plenty of time for doing "stuff" with Justin, and she was excited about the idea of exploring the world of porn without having someone else there.

When classes finished, she rushed down to the Hellgate and turned on the iPad. She brought up a browser and then realised she didn't know where to find porn. So, she went to google and searched for "porn". Top result, pornhub. Then xvideos, spankbang, XXXvids, redtube... literally millions of options. Feeling a bit unsure, she opened pornhub. Straight away she saw dozens of videos. Some titles and thumbnails were more appealing than others.

"Gaping anal slut gets destroyed" seemed a bit intense, and "stepmom helps her son get off" seemed creepy. But "innocent blonde creampie" sounded okay - not that she knew what a creampie was. She clicked the link.

----

An hour had gone by before she looked at the time. 

"Fuck!" She said. She had been so enthralled by the videos she hadn't even realised how long she had been sitting there. After "innocent blonde creampie" she had watched "BBC gangbang" and "slutty librarian gives ultimate deepthroat", then "teen cums on huge dildo" and several others. She had learned lots of new words and looked at the "categories" page where she learned some of the common types of porn.


Reluctantly she turned off the iPad and put it away, and rushed off to the train station. While she waited at the platform she texted Justin. 'Love the gift omg! So much good stuff. Thank you so much again xxx'

A few moments later her phone buzzed. 'Holy shit u tried it out? So hot :O u have to show me ur favorites next time. C u @ BOB tomorrow!'

She replied: 'yep! Idk if I have favorites yet but so much good stuff. Learned a few new worlds lmao. See you tomorrow. Maybe we can stay back after practice...'

-- --

Battle of the Brains practice went as usual. Ashley and the four boys had to write and perform a short play that would respond to a problem. Later in the year, all the BOB teams from various schools would get together and perform their solutions for a panel of judges who would mark them on a number of criteria - responding to the prompt, humour, originality, and so on. There was also an improvisation challenge that they would be given on the day and have just a few minutes to work out their response. So practice generally involved some improvisation and brainstorming exercises followed by an hour or so of work on their long-term challenge.

Today's practice was pretty standard. They worked through a few improvisation challenges from previous years and then set to work on their play. Ashley and Justin were both a bit quiet and distracted, but the other three - Tom, Hugh and Vincent - didn't seem to notice. Vincent kept cracking jokes as usual, Hugh kept insisting they re-write whole scenes, and Tom tried to keep everyone on track. They had the play mostly finished, so there were only small details to be ironed out - Hugh's concerns notwithstanding - and props to be made. Vincent was a goofball but also a fabulous artist and so he led the team on making the props, backdrops, and costumes.

After a short while painting papier-mache props and sketching costumes, Hugh said he had to go to get home for his sister's birthday. The others agreed to wrap up early; Justin and Ashley both a little too enthusiastically. But again, no-one noticed, and Justin said he would stay back and clean up. Ashley offered to help. The three other boys packed up their school stuff and headed out.

The two of them were left in silence, surrounded by mess.

"Well..." said Ashley.

"Well!" said Justin back.

They smiled at each other.

"We should probably actually tidy up, this place is a mess, and if we just... you know. Get right to it. They'll probably notice tomorrow."

Justin agreed. So for ten minutes they washed paint brushes and returned equipment to the shelves, and talked about normal things: school and homework, the BOB challenge, movies they liked or wanted to see. For Ashley it was nice to have a return to their normal, pre-porn dynamic. It reassured her that they had just added something to their friendship, rather than changed it entirely. But when she went to return a few final items to the shelf, she saw the iPad, and turned around to Justin holding it, grinning with irrepressible excitement.

"I think we've cleaned up enough," she said.

Justin felt himself getting hard already. "Definitely," he responded. "Do you want to show me some of the stuff you saw?"

She turned on the iPad and they sat together on the couch. She opened up pornhub and found one of the videos she had enjoyed the previous day.

"This one was really hot," she said. "This lady gets... uh... gangbanged." Despite her new-found enthusiasm for sex and porn, she still got flustered using some of the more graphic words, and her cheeks flushed as she said it.

She hit play and the room was filled with the sights and sounds of a gangbang. The two of them sat next to each other on the couch, watching the video, but not sure what to do with themselves. Ashley held the iPad between them, but Justin had nothing to do with his hands and kept awkwardly moving around, not knowing if it was appropriate to touch himself, or her. The video ended with the blonde woman on screen getting covered in cum while begging for more loads.

"I... I really love it when they ask for cum," said Ashley awkwardly.

"Yeah," said Justin. "It's pretty hot. Like... when you did that the other day... I basically came just from you saying it."

Ashley blushed again, this time with pride.

"You really liked it that much?" she asked.

"Yeah, for real," said Justin. "I honestly never thought girls were like that in real life, you know. But it was like, you were so into it, and just knowing you wanted me to cum was such a big turn on."

"Would you... would you like to cum for me again?" said Ashley.

Justin nodded. "Should I just, like, take it out?"


Ashley responded enthusiastically. She slid off the couch in front of him and pouted up at him like the woman she had just watched, and begged in her sexiest voice:

"Please, cum for me Justin. I want to see you cum. Please give it to me!"

She felt awkward but she knew Justin would like it. And more importantly, she knew how much she had liked it the last time.

That was more than enough for him. He reached down and unbuckled his trousers, his cock already straining at his underwear.

"Please Justin, can I see your cock?"

He slid his trousers and underwear off. She looked up at him and his penis and she bit her lip with delight. Then she refocused her attention on his face.

"On one condition, though," she said, in her regular voice, no longer sexy. This gave him a bit of a shock.

"Oh, uh, y-yeah? What condition?" he asked, worried.

"This time you have to stay after you cum. I didn't like it when you ran off last time."

He felt ashamed.

"Yeah, I promise," he said. "Like I said, I know that was shitty of me. I promise I'll stay after."

The shame and surprise had acted quickly and he had lost some of his erection. Ashley moved her eyes back down to see his no-longer-rock-hard dick.

"Woah," she said. "Is that... is that what it looks like normally?"

Justin remembered again that he was talking to someone who had only seen men in porn.

"Uh, sort of," he said. "Like, honestly, it's normally way smaller and softer. This is, I guess you'd call it a semi. Like, it's a bit hard but not, you know. Upright."

As they kept having un-sexy conversation, his semi subsided further.

"What can I do to get it back?" squeaked Ashley, concerned she had ruined the afternoon with her serious conversation.

Justin chuckled under his breath.

"I keep telling you, Ashley. There's nothing on earth easier than making a teenaged nerd horny. We could, I dunno, put on some more porn. Or you could keep talking sexy. Or... or you could take off your shirt."

Ashley decided on all three. She picked a video at random, which featured a brown haired girl sucking dicks at a glory hole.

"Do you want to see my... my tits?" she asked, returning to her unconfident but sexy voice. She unbuttoned her shirt as sensually as she knew how. She let it fall open and revealed her bra, and she rubbed her chest before awkwardly reaching around behind her to unclip it. As her bra fell away, she kept touching her breasts and arched her back so her nipples pointed up towards Justin.

"Do you like it when I'm slutty Justin?"

He nodded, his erection back with full force.

"Yeah, you're so hot when you're slutty."

The sounds of the video kept floating by, though neither of them were watching it.

"I'm such a slut, Justin. I want to be a cum slut. Please give me your cum all over my face."

Justin started jerking off which full force. "Keep playing with your tits," he told her.

She did as she was told, rubbing her chest and pinching her nipples while she looked at him masturbate. She liked how the head of his cock came in and out of his foreskin, and how his balls bounced. She wondered what it would be like to suck them, and was tempted to try it, but she was still not sure if that's really what she wanted. Watching porn together and posing for him was one thing, but actually using her body felt like a whole other level of sluttiness.

Justin, meanwhile, was in heaven. He was blown away that Ashley seemed to really like this new arrangement, and just the feeling of being desired was intense. He had jerked off at home thinking about Ashley giving him head, but in real life the fantasy seemed unnecessary.

"You're such a hot slut," he said to her. "You're a good little cum slut aren't you, Ashley?"

This was a huge turn on for her. Justin was such a sweet guy, but when he got horny he joined her in the fantasy of her being a slut. And she loved it. She moved one of her hands off her breasts and down to her pussy.

"Yes I am, I'm a good little cum slut! I'm so horny for you Justin! I want your cum all over me."

She stuck out her tongue like she had seen in porn, and kept her eyes on the tip of his cock while she fingered herself. Previously it had taken her quite a long time to even get close to orgasm, but the last few days of intense sexual build-up brought her to the edge almost instantly.

The sight of her writhing in front of him, one hand playing with her nipple, the other down her skirt, and begging for his cum, was too much. He stood up and with a few grunts of "oh, fuck" unloaded his semen onto her face. Ropes landed on her forehead, her cheek, and her tongue. She flinched a bit in surprise but kept her mouth open, and a few seconds later pushed herself over the edge into an orgasm. It went on for a while, and the noises she let out were loud enough to briefly drown out the sound of the video in the background.

Eventually the waves of pleasure subsided and she withdrew her hand. Justin was still standing over her, his genitals at about her eye level. She looked up at him and made eye contact. Somehow she felt like more was needed from her.

"Thank you for your cum," she said, still in her sexy voice. Some of it had landed in her mouth and she had swallowed it without really noticing in the brain-fog of her orgasm. But now she very deliberately wiped some off her face with her finger and put it in her mouth. The taste was okay, hard to describe. Sort of sweet, sort of salty. Mostly it didn't taste like anything in particular. She didn't mind it. But Justin was looking astonished and delighted at this pornstar treatment his cum was getting, so she kept going.

"I'm a good little cumslut," she told him and she kept eating the load he had left on her. After this was done, she sat back and her demeanour changed back to her every-day mode. Justin took the cue and sat down too, tucking his penis back into his underwear and pulling up his pants. Ashley reached over and turned off the iPad, the gawk-gawk noise of the glory hole stopping instantly. She smiled at Justin, not in a sexy way, but pleased and affectionate, and started putting on her clothes.

"That was fun," she said.

"Yeah, that was great," he replied. "You're... you're so hot when you're like that! I mean, you're hot the rest of the time too, but you know, you like, switch into horny mode or whatever and it's like. Wow."

"Thanks, Justin, that's really nice. No one ever said I'm hot before. And it's nice you think I'm hot the rest of the time too. And, thanks again for the iPad. It's super thoughtful and I've been enjoying it. I'm definitely going to come down here to use it a lot. Like. A lot a lot. Maybe even during break tomorrow."

Justin wasn't sure if that was an invitation to join her the next day, or not, but he was glad she liked the gift.

He waited around for a while longer as she washed her face in the bathroom, and they left the Hellgate together, both glowing with silent enthusiasm. When they reached Justin's bus stop, they said goodbye with an awkward but heartfelt hug, and Ashley was so full of horny joy and post-orgasmic bliss that she practically skipped the whole way to the train station.