All Comments on 'In The Bays of Sardinia 04 +PICS'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Although incest based stories are generally not my cup of team you forewarn readers. I read largely for the images; your illustrations are always a huge plus in your stories. Excellent images as always.

Jerryr6Jerryr6about 2 years ago

Outstanding illustrations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot. I really enjoy incest stories. Having had my sister several times, I can relate.

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495about 2 years ago

This is a very hot series and i hope we dont have to wait long for more. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really looking forward to the foursome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot. I liked it when the mom was peeing and her son was watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent - a lot of work to create the great images and well worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lots more to go

Individual couples

Individual threesomes

Foursome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great as before, Worth the wait. hope next chapter don't take as long!

When will you do another chapter on Helena's Family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very very good job. The graphics and the story are spot on. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope there’s more to this series. Maybe both mom & daughter get knocked up by the son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot!! Can't wait for junior to sink his cock into Mom's furry pussy. The fourway will be exciting!

Great buildup, it's time to get serious. Great 69 scene between bro and sis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Delicious illustrations, I love the peek-a-boo clit.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

Great pics and very well written. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the slow build up between mom n son along with daddy n daughter.. Definitely 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best ! Maybe THE best story, with fantastic pictures !

Thank you so much and please continue with the translation from german and the illustrations.

I'm certainly not alone to wait ...

Belgium Chuck.

KatiewithklawsKatiewithklawsabout 2 years ago

What a beautifully wicked series, I have read all these “In the Bay of Sardinia” stories and just love the erotic build up in each one. The illustrations are incredible and such a powerful addition to the script. Please keep this story line coming, I think you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories and illustrations get me so hot, please keep them coming….so I can keep coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well crafted story . Illustrations are excellent. I hope they have a veeerry long holiday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't kill the interest, next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully hot stories with wicked situational sex beginnings among the family members.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter please. Don't kill the interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for next chapter when mother and son get together along with father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh you have to another chapter of this. It is amazing work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, (5) FIVE rating, and the art work is great. The five rating was because the images of mom actually HAD pubic hair, like all moms should have for their sons in these type stories. My mom did not shave her pussy and thick dark lady fur is just hot on a lady at any age. I hope there is another story where her son eats her hairy pussy, cums inside her, then eats the cum from her. I also cant wait for this son to bring his girlfriend home because no doubt, she will like to eat other girls. Most especially sister's and mom's while the dad fucks her for his cum eating son. I can hardly wait for illustrations of something like that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1 rating because Ou break up

smokey196240smokey1962409 months ago

More please this is good very good

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

Five stars!! These stories and illustrations are so hot!

Lancs50Lancs506 months ago

Great illustrations along with a perfectly hot steamy story.

However, you seem to have ended it a little abruptly. There doesn't seem to be a concluding statement, just a climax and ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-SWk1nrCnmV DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...

story TAGS