All Comments on 'In the Beginning'

by htwfluver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
htwfluverhtwfluver11 months agoAuthor

I really thought she had made the story up just for fun. Later, though, she took me out on a Friday night and we went to the club she had written about. She introduced me to the two men and we took turns dancing and dry fucking her on the dance floor. We eventually all left and they followed us home. We took her several times each that night.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She sounds perfect. There’s nothing hotter than a married white woman that loves being abused by blackmen. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If I was with two black men ( or just one), the last thing I'd be interested in would be having my husband around to watch, jerk off, etc. My first time with a black man occurred after having drinks with several office friends, I was very tipsy, so he drove my car. Along the way, out of the blue I said, "I've never been with a black man." Fifteen minutes later we were at his pace and he was driving his black cock deeper into me than I could take, I sucked him hard again and he fucked me from behind, wow. He parked in my driveway, said he hoped we could do it again, walked down the block and got an Uber. I was married for fifteen years at that point with two kids and yes, we certainly did do it again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

mmmm, this brings back a lot of good memories for me. During my younger days my husband worked third shift, 11-7. The plant was about 45 minutes from home so he would leave about 10pm and not be home until 8 am. I got a bit wild back then. many nights were spent on a mission to find the ultimate dick. I truly do not know the number of men I slept with, but if I had to guess it would be well over 100. This story make me remember the time I happened into a bar and a lot of sexy black men were there. Apparently a visiting NFL team was in town and some of them were in the bar that night. They were all very sexy and some of them were very forward, asking just about any girl there to come party with them. I had fun for a bit but there was one very cute guy who seemed very interested in me. The feeling was mutual. He asked me back to his hotel. We had to sneak in because they were not supposed to have females in their rooms. We had sex and while laying there naked afterwards, the door opened and another black man walked in. Apparently they have to share rooms on the road. I was just drunk enough and horny enough to ask him what he was waiting on and to get out of his clothes. I probably had more orgasms that night than any night of my life. my legs were shaking as I walked out of there. I got home about two hours before my husband got home. I took a shower and had to rub my clitty one more time when I got into bed. That next night was a Thursday night and hubby turned the game on to watch some of it before he had to leave for work. I sat beside him knowing that two of those guys out on the field had been between my legs not 24 hours before hand.

htwfluverhtwfluver10 months agoAuthor

The comments and short stories were fantastic. Of course the one that hates himself for even reading the story should probably not read in this category since it troubles him so much. Guess self inflicted pain is a good thing for some folks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhtwfluver@htwfluver
We have enjoyed many years of sharing my hotwife and addressed so many of our fantasies that we have lived a full sexual life. The stories we will post are actual encounters.