In the Beginning Ch. 05

Story Info
Ouranos ensnares Rhea in his plan.
2.3k words
4.29
3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Ouranos's Betrayal

Under the moonlit canopy of the clearing, Cronos approached Rhea, his heart brimming with desire. The ethereal glow accentuated her beauty. After their Father's outburst against the Cyclopes and Hecatoncheires, Cronos asked Rhea to be his future bride. She had said yes initially, and even in the moment, her eyes sparkled with anticipation and trepidation. Cronos longed to take her in his arms, to express his love and passion, but Rhea seemed hesitant. Approaching her in the clearing, Cronos was as naked as she.

She looked at him and gasped. "Cronos! What do you think you're doing?"

Cronos hesitated. "I thought.... "

"Did you think I would rush into a marriage with you because you came to me naked?" Rhea asked. Her voice was filled with indignity.

"No... " he said slowly. "I hoped it would help you make up your mind."

Rhea giggled at the simplicity of her brother and future husband. "I already made up my mind," she said, motioning for Cronos to sit beside her. "I do not want to be like our siblings. Our relationship is different. I want our parents' blessing. Don't you?"

"After what Father did... " Cronos started.

Rhea held her future husband's hands. "Let me worry about Father. You talk to Mother. We will secure our blessings and give our parents our children to dote on. I am sure they will want that."

"But Rhea," Cronos started. Rhea silenced him with a kiss and gentle touch from his chest to his manhood. It was a touch that promised much more, so Cronos halted his complaint. They lay together that night under the stars. The promise of a blessing gave them both the sweetest of dreams.

**********

The last few weeks had not been good for Ouranos. Gaia would have nothing to do with him. None of the Titans would be alone with him. None sought his counsel. The only child who still cared about him was Rhea. There were moments of love where he thought he could take advantage of her. However, if he lost her, he would have no allies left in his Kingdom. Beyond that, he did not know what to do should he succeed. In the end, he sat on his throne and observed his Kingdom.

He could see all of his children and Gaia. While he could see it all, he could only hear and be aware of what he focused on. So when Cronos appeared before Gaia alone, his interest was piqued. His gaze was broken when he heard the voice of his beloved daughter.

"Hello, Father," Rhea said, kneeling at the foot of his throne.

"Little One," he said, standing up. He ran to stand her up. "I have been thinking of you."

"Have you now?" Rhea asked slyly. "You seemed distracted."

Ouranos laughed. "I do have to pay attention to my other children as well, Rhea. After the debacle with your misguided siblings, there have been tensions."

"No one would dare punish you for the actions of those monsters," Rhea said. "We know you only did what you felt you needed."

Ouranos breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you for that, Little One. More and more these days, I am unsure." He sat on the steps to his throne.

Rhea, ever the loving daughter, joined him. "Father, what is wrong?"

"I just feel alone, Little One."

"But Father," she said sweetly. "You are not alone."

The look in her eyes told Ouranos his daughter meant well, but while he had plans for her, he was telling her the truth. In that moment of connection, he had a choice: be a good and loving Father and accept her kindness or be a King and push the boundaries. The decision was made before he thoroughly thought it through.

"When you are near, Little One, I am not so alone." He looked at her as if he had only looked at Gaia before. To his surprise, Rhea did not scream nor reject the look of want but seemed pleasantly surprised.

"Father, I came here for a reason," Rhea said.

"Oh?" Ouranos asked. His mood was shifting from lust to one of suspicion. "Did you want something of me? I had hoped you had come to cheer me up."

"Father, I would always want to make you happy..."

"You do, Little One," he said with soft romantic intention. He could see it in her eyes. Rhea was aware.

"Father," she said, blushing and looking away. "I have not been little for decades."

"Perhaps, Little One, but you were always my favorite. I am not ready to let you go."

"Father... Isn't that what little girls are supposed to do?" Rhea asked, her breathing slowly changing to more audible.

"Maybe others, but not you, Little One," Ouranos said, touching Rhea by her chin. He looked into her eyes; she could see his intentions. When she leaned up into him, she would not deny his desired goal. His lips touched hers, and it was clear she had not been kissed as he was kissing her; not yet. It meant she had not been touched the way he planned. His hands went to her waist, hoping she would not stop him.

"Father, I came here for a reason," she said after a struggle within her.

"Was it not to show your father love?" Ouranos asked.

"Well, yes..." she said, still hesitating.

Ouranos slowly moved one shoulder strap off her dress and started on the other. "And does not your father love you?" Ouranos said, kissing his daughter from her lips to her neck.

"Yes, Father," she groaned. His hands roamed from her breasts to between her legs. She flinched when his fingers pressed against her femininity.

"But Father...I am to marry Cronos... I came for your..." she struggled, gasping as his fingers slowly penetrated her. "Your blessing."

Ouranos, lost in his plans and desires, smiled deviously. "I will give it, but you are not his wife yet."

"No..." Rhea breathed.

"Did I not love you first?" Ouranos asked.

Rhea did not struggle to answer. "Yes, you did, Father." She had no will to fight him anymore. She reached down for the phallic member all men had and wrapped her fingers around its shaft. She could not be sure, as she had never felt Cronos fully erect, that her Father's manhood felt larger. She was not sure of what to do, Ouranos knew, but her passions stirred, and instinct made up for her lack of experience. Back and forth, she stroked him as he undressed her.

Before the Throne of Olympus, Rhea stood naked, her blossoming breasts and pink nipples displayed. Her bushy pubic hair was the only obstacle preventing Ouranos from seeing her womanhood, but she felt in her soul that he would see all of her. Perhaps this had been destined when he plunged his virile sausage into Gaia's fertile cavern. Rhea did not care to think of her Mother then or Cronos. Only Ouranos mattered. Her Father, her King, desired to have her, and his wish was hers to fulfill.

She shivered as he positioned himself over her and gasped when the head of his penis pushed at the opening of her sex. She cried out, but Ouranos held her still, keeping her safe from the pains of her first sexual experience. In his arms, she felt safe. She said nothing more about why she came. Instead, she kissed Ouranos all the more fiercely.

The smile on Ouranos's face was one that the young woman would interpret as joy, but the truth was so much more. He could feel his victory as he penetrated his daughter. Bit by bit, he slid into her. Her moist lips wrapped around his throbbing erection with such fervor. He was aware that she could bear him an army of children.

Cronos was the youngest, the least of the first generations of Titans. He should be lucky even to exist. Perhaps Ouranos would give Gaia to Cronos. They could be happy with one another, and Rhea was the future. She would be the Queen of Olympus. Ouranos promised himself that. She would have a throne and bear the next generation of divinity. As Rhea accepted all of him, Ouranos could barely contain himself. She was moaning and crying out for him. Even as she called him 'Father,' she begged him for more, for all he could give, and he would.

He would deny her body nothing. On those steps, Ouranos would give her all he was and more. Their union was a promise of this. And as she screamed his name, he recognized the orgasmic signs Gaia had given him. Who was he to not reciprocate? He unleashed a fury of his seed into her. The stream was powerful with each thrust. With every second, his hot emission was swallowed by her very fertility. There was no doubt she would conceive him a son. Still, with Gaia, he had needed to make love to her twelve times to conceive all of the Titans. With Rhea, he would likely need to have her far fewer times, but he would have her again.

As she lay on the floor, gasping for air, he kissed his divine daughter. "Thank you, Rhea," Ouranos said, rubbing her cheek with his thumb as he slowly withdrew his softening member.

"For what, Father?" Rhea asked, aware of how much of her was on display to Ouranos.

"For helping me not feel alone."

The two shared another kiss, conscious of their forbidden union. In the moment, it did not matter. For Ouranos, his plans were finally in motion. For Rhea, she could feel the love and desire of the most powerful being she had ever known.

"Will I see you again, Little One?" Ouranos asked, almost sounding desperate.

"As soon as I can, Father."

With that promise secured, Ouranos kissed Rhea lovingly and caressed her cheek.

**********

As Cronos stood at the precipice of the towering cliffs, the lands of Greece stretched out before him in all its grandeur. The echoes of his doubts reverberated within him, mingling with the crashing waves below. He understood Rhea's desire, but before taking her as his wife, he needed the blessing of his Mother, Gaia, the ancient goddess of the Earth. Taking a deep breath, Cronos called upon his courage and addressed his Mother. A rumble echoed through the rugged landscape as Gaia turned to face him. Her immense form intertwined with the rocky terrain. After the events with Ouranos and Cronos's older siblings, Cronos couldn't help but feel both awe and trepidation as he stood before the primordial deity.

"Ah! Cronos," Gaia remarked when she recognized her son. "May I know why you come to see me?"

"I have come seeking your blessing to marry Rhea, Mother Earth."

Gaia looked upon her youngest child and smiled. "My blessing? None of my other children ever needed such a thing."

"It is important to Rhea," Cronos replied.

"Oh?" Gaia asked with playful suspicion. "Is this for you or Rhea?"

"For both," Cronos said. "After Father's mistreatment of..."

He trailed off as Gaia nodded in understanding. "Your siblings' actions have nothing to do with you and Rhea. We want all our children to be happy. You and Rhea will be married, and you shall have many powerful offspring."

Cronos looked upon Gaia, excited. "Thank you, Mother. You cannot understand how happy you have made me this day."

Gaia smiled. "Go, you foolish child. Enjoy your happiness."

With those words, Cronos felt a surge of joy with his task complete. He turned away from the cliff's edge, ready to be united with Rhea.

**********

Gaia stood silently at the entrance of Olympus, her heart heavy with conflicting emotions. She had come with a purpose: to confront Ouranos about his reckless actions towards the Cyclopes and Hecatoncheires and tell the news of Cronos's great love for Rhea. After all, their children could not live in fear of their parents forever.

However, as she gazed upon the scene before her, her eyes filled with sorrow, rage, and betrayal. In the aftermath of their passionate union lay Ouranos and Rhea, their bodies coupled amidst the opulent splendor of their divine abode. Chaos had blessed the union of Gaia and Ouranos; it was one never meant to be torn asunder. The sight struck Gaia deeply, a painful reminder of the love she once shared with Ouranos. Replacing her with their daughter was a cruel unveiling of the fractured state of their relationship. As she approached, her footsteps halted.

After seeing Ouranos's violence, Gaia knew her husband was a force to be reckoned with. All too late, Gaia saw how correct her wayward children had been. She turned away, careful to make her steps almost soundless against the marble floor. She understood her relationship with Ouranos could never be the same again with the indelible mark on her heart. Forgiveness, which had come so easily in the past, would not anymore. Her mind swirled with a myriad of emotions as she exited Olympus. Even the celestial Realm felt tainted by Ouranos's selfish actions. The once harmonious palace, which had witnessed the birth of countless gods and the building of dreams, felt hollow.

Gaia returned to the earthly Realm, seeking solace in the embrace of nature and the whisper of the winds. She needed to act and be sure of what to do next. She could not ask Chaos, Nyx, or those daughters of Nyx.

After seeing the consequences of her poor actions with Ouranos, the Cyclopes, and Hecatoncheires, Gaia would need to be sure of her footing. She would not have her children chained up or worse. What would happen if Ouranos brought his full power to bear against their Titanic children or if he went too far? Gaia was determined to protect her children this time. There was no chain to bind Ouranos, but something would be done to stop him from harming anyone again.