Mother-in-Love Pt. 01

Story Info
The very beginnings of fantasizing about my mother-in-law.
1.9k words
4.36
28.2k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother-in-Law number one (part 1)

I've been married twice and lucky to have two mother-in-laws that were amazing. My first mom-in-law was named Wilma. When I married her daughter, Sue, I never really thought too much about Wilma. I was young (19) and horny all the time, constantly wanting sexual attention from my young wife. At first, Sue mostly satisfied my needs even though she was prudish and not really into sexual things. Out of obligation to her husband, me, she tried to be an obedient wife the way her parents and religion had taught her. But, it didn't take her long (first year of marriage) to decide that sex was only something she should use to get her way.

For a while, I was okay with letting her use it that way, as long as she put out. I didn't necessarily enjoy losing every "battle", but it worth the loss if I could get access to her perky B-cup tits and hot tight pussy. However, it started to annoy me when my rewards only resulted in a hand job or letting me see her pussy or tits. And I was feeling frustrated and cheated when our sexual encounters dropped to once or twice a week. So, I started buying porno mags and jacking off a lot and that only turned Sue colder toward my advances. It was while jacking off to a busty brunette in Score, that I first remember thinking about Wilma.

Wilma was only five feet tall, on the chubby side, with huge tits (38 EEE-cup, I found out later) and long dark hair. I had always been attracted to thin women with smaller perky tits and tight asses until I started enjoying the voluptuous babes in some porno mags. I felt more and more turned on by women with huge tits no matter what body type. During this time I started noticing Wilma more and more and began fantasizing about playing with her huge tits while I fucked her. I even started pretending I was fucking Wilma when I was pounding Sue's pussy. A couple times I almost said Wilma's name instead of Sue's when I was cumming. I was becoming obsessed with my mom-in-law.

Thankfully, Wilma and I had a great relationship from the time I married her daughter. I also enjoyed a great relationship with my father-in-law Charles, which was nice, but problematic when I had a boner for his wife all the time. Wilma was a "hugger" and she always greeted me with a warm hug and kiss on the cheek. As I started to take notice of her, I loved her hugs because she couldn't hug me without pressing her full melons into me. I made sure to hug her when I arrived and when I left and I always told her I loved her. I also started prolonging the hugs a little longer than before and made sure to press my body into hers. I could tell she noticed, but she just smiled and didn't seem to mind, so I kept it up. I also made sure we increased the frequency of our visits. Instead of two or three times a month, we were visiting two or three times a week. (they only lived 3 miles from our house)

Ironically, Sue was all for it. She had always wanted to spend more time at her parents' house when we first got married and I didn't want to because I knew I wouldn't get any sex from her if we were at her parents all the time. When it was my idea to visit, Sue was genuinely happy. She even gave me a few hand jobs without me begging for it, as a reward for my suggestions. I was so happy with the arrangement that I had to be careful to not seem too eager to visit my in-laws so Sue wouldn't become suspicious.

One thing that really helped out was Charles' work schedule. He traveled a lot and Wilma was left alone. So, we would often go visit every night that he was gone (sometimes for two weeks in a row). I never complained and told Sue we could go anytime she wanted. I told her that I loved her sweet mom and that I felt bad that she had to spend so much time alone. Sue loved my attitude about the whole thing and was increasing the number of hand jobs. It wasn't sex, but I still enjoyed it. Thankfully, she never suspected that I was fueling my fantasy about her mom. Wilma was also very appreciative and I suspected she was a little attracted to me from some of her comments about how nice it was to have a big strong man around the house while Charles was gone.

I also started doing little jobs around her house that requied brawn and that earned praise from everyone, including Charles. During one of the times he was home, he confided that Wilma really loved having us around the house and he loved it because she had quit nagging him about being gone so much. All in all, I was the dream son-in-law as far as everyone was concerned. Charles had no clue that thinking of Wilma gave me a boner and that I wanted sex with her.

After a few months of enjoying the routine and masturbating daily while thinking about Wilma, a wonderful situation came up. Charles was going to be gone for a month for business and then a hunting trip. He approached me and asked me to look over things and take care of Wilma while he was gone. I was more than happy to step up to the plate. Sue was also fine with it, but not really wanting to visit her mom every night. I could tell that it was starting to be too much. So, I offered to go over and check on Wilma myself whenever Sue didn't feel like it. I told her I didn't mind. Her warm smile told me she approved and her wet pussy sliding up and down on my hard dick, told me she really approved. It was the best fucking she had given me in months.

I had thought, planned and fantasized about an opportunity to be in the house alone with Wilma for months. I couldn't wait to see if I could convince Wilma to do anything with me, but I had a ton of ideas and was supremely motivated. The first night I headed to her house without Sue, I was trying to control my speed and also my erection. Both were equally difficult. When I arrived, Wilma met me at the door and we hugged in usual fashion.

"Dave, honey, it's so sweet of you to come over and keep me company while Charles is away." She kissed me on the cheek. "I feel so much safer when you're here."

I kissed her on the cheek and hugged her a second time. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, mom. I love you!" My words were more sincere than she knew. Wilma invited me to the living room and asked if I wanted something to drink. Normally, I would just ask for some water, but tonight I had other plans. "Do you have any wine?"

Wilma's eyes widened a little. My in-laws were part of a religion that didn't believe in drinking, but I knew they kept some things in the house. She smiled. "Well, you know we don't drink." She winked at me. "But, I think we have some grape juice if that will work." I nodded, knowing the "grape juice" was fermented and she disappeared into the kitchen, returning with two large glasses of red wine.

She handed me my glass and I clinked it to hers. "Here's to grape juice." We both laughed and took a big sip. Wilma sat down on the opposite side of the love seat and we sipped our wine and talked for a while. Since neither of us were big drinkers, one full glass was already having its effect. When we finished I asked for another glass and she brought the bottle in. We finished it together, talking about everything.

Both of us were really buzzed and I felt higher than ever sitting with this beautiful woman I had fantasized about so many times. "Wilma, you are really a beautiful woman." I spoke the words before thinking and continued. "And I really love being around you."

Wilma sat quietly for a moment just smiling. I could see she was thinking of what to say, but to my relief she was clearly not offended. Finally she offered, "Dave, you are a really handsome man and I love being around you too. However, I think the wine may have clouded your vision of me." She gave me a shy, but friendly smile.

"Seriously, Wilma, can I call you that?" She nodded. "I think you are one of the most beautiful women I know. I mean it. Why would you think I'm not serious?"

Wilma beamed at me, but then softened. "You're so sweet. Charles doesn't really agree with your opinion of me. But, I appreciate you saying that."

I wanted to say that Charles must be a dumbass, but I knew that wouldn't go over well. I decided to take a softer route. "What do you mean? I'm sure Charles finds you attractive. He probably can't wait to get back so he can f..." I almost said "fuck your brains out", but stopped. "... see you and feel your hugs." I was treading on dangerous ground, but I was so horny for her I could feel my seven and a half inch cock straining beneath my shorts.

"Maybe..." Wilma said. "But, lets change the subject. Okay?" I nodded and we talked for a couple more hours letting the buzz subside. Then it was time to go. I had blown my first chance and was feeling defeated as Wilma walked me to the door to say goodbye. We hugged tightly, but I was so distracted I turned to kiss her on the cheek at the same time she did and our lips touched. She pulled back, but kept hugging me. After a moment I moved close and gently kissed her on the lips again. She let me, then kissed me back a little. It felt so wonderful. I wanted to press it further, but I didn't think the timing was right and neither of our judgement was clouded by alcohol.

"I love you, Wilma." I used her name instead of "mom". She replied, "I love you, too, Dave."

I drove home thinking about her kiss and trying to suppress my boner. To my delight, when I walked into my living room, Sue was sitting on the sofa in a demi-bra, high heels and crotch less panties. Her legs were slightly spread to give me a good view of her bush. The boner I had been trying to suppress was at full attention as I walked into the living room, stripping away my clothing. Sue had never done anything like this before. As I fucked her on the sofa, she told me that my willingness to visit her mom by myself made her really horny for me. I wanted to scream in delight. Instead, I moaned out my wife's name as I filled her hot snatch with loads of cum. (to be continued)