Secrets are Revealed

Story Info
Husband learns of his wife’s past.
2.3k words
4.33
24.1k
30

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first few works.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Secrets Are Revealed.

Enjoy

———————————————————

Life after Mary left to go back home was completely different from before she came to spend a week here. It had been over 3 years since I was intimate with a woman, and to be honest, hadn't really thought about it until Mary arrived.

It was a period of many firsts for both of us. From the first accidental kiss on the lips, to the first glimpse of her amazing body, to her viewing my bare cock, or the first penetration of her vagina. So many amazing firsts, but we both knew that it couldn't continue.

During her stay, Mary had found her mother's diary and had discovered some very private & personal feelings & experiences that her mother had written about. Mary told me some things that I had not known about my deceased wife, but she left it up to me, to find out more.

Ann (my wife) had an older brother (Ken) & 2 younger sisters (Brandy & Leah). They were a middle-class family, where her parents both worked full time. Her father was a handsome man and seemed like a good husband.

I found the box that Mary had gone through and found Ann's diary in it. Tucked in the back of the diary, was a sealed envelope with my name on it. Ann had not destroyed the belongings in the box and had written me a letter that she knew that I would find. She didn't realize that Mary would find her diary and read what was inside.

I opened the letter.

"Dear Tom,

If you're reading this then it means that I am no longer here with you. We had such a wonderful marriage and I thank you for everything! I'm sorry that I had to leave, but when it's your turn, there's nothing that you can do about it.

As you know, I was not a virgin when we met. I didn't have a lot of experience, but enough to know that I love sex! I think it's only fair for me to now disclose many secrets that I had. I never wanted to keep any of this from you, but there were others involved, and I wanted to make sure to protect them also.

I remained a virgin until I was 18 and was fortunate to be de-flowered by a man that I loved... My father. I know that it seems odd that my father took my virginity, but it was wonderful and I treasure the times that we had. My father was gentle, patient, and a wonderful lover, who took his time when we had intercourse for the very first time..

It happened when my mom was out of town. She was gone for 5 days and over the first 4 days my father & I had progressed from an accidental exposure to the point where on the fourth night together, he took me to my bed, undressed me, spread my legs, opened my vagina, and entered me with his penis.

On the first night alone together, we sat on the couch and snuggled. Me in my nightgown and him in his pajama pants and t-shirt. He had his arm around me as I rested my head on his chest, watching a movie. It was purely an innocent night with a father and daughter spending quality time together. There was no thought of anything sexual happening. At one point though, the house phone rang and my father went to answer it. I was tired and started dozing off. Upon his return I opened my eyes and saw that he was looking at my lower body. I then realized that as I lay on the couch, my legs had opened up slightly and my nightgown

had ridden up. My father had an unobstructed view of my cotton panties covering my young vagina.

I really couldn't blame him for looking.

I'm sure he had no intention of checking me out, but when you're a grown man, haven't had sex in a while, and a female's intimate undergarment is exposed, it's only natural to look and maybe even imagine what's below the thin material of those panties.

Eventually he stopped looking, but as he approached the couch, I couldn't help but notice a significant bulge in his pants. I was shocked but flattered to see that my father got an erection from looking at his innocent daughter's private area. He sat down and I snuggled against him again, with him putting his arm around my shoulder again. Around 30 minutes later his hand dropped from my shoulder to rest at the side of my breast. That caused me to get nervous. I knew that he was excited from my earlier exposure, but being innocent and a virgin, I didn't know how I should react. All I knew was that my vagina was starting to get moist. As the movie went on, my dad moved his hand up & down my side, caressing my arm and part of my side boob. After the movie ended, we each went to our own rooms.

On the second night (I don't know why I did) but I wore a nightgown with larger openings at the arms. The hem went down to about mid-thigh. We drank some wine with dinner and were very relaxed. As the movie progressed, my father once again rubbed my arm and inadvertently, my side boob. I had my head on his chest, watching the movie and my breathing became labored and my vagina was getting wet. At one point, his hand was actually rubbing my bare side-boob and I was getting more excited.

I readjusted my position on my dad, and in doing so my hand landed on the crotch of his pajama pants.

His penis was semi-hard and I left my hand there. After a while dad's rubbing got more aggressive on my side-boob and I felt that his erection became much harder. Naturally, I started rubbing his penis over his pajamas. This was the first experience that I had with an actual penis and I was intrigued by the feel of it.

During this time my dad's hand had slipped inside of the open arm of my nightgown and was now freely rubbing my bare breast. It was simply a caress and no effort was made to move on to my nipples. We fondled each other for a bit, but then split up and went to separate rooms.

On the third night, we had wine with dinner again and we were both tipsy. Things progressed between us during movie time and before long, his hand was inside my nightgown, caressing my breasts and this time rubbing over my nipples. As I got comfortable with his hand on my bare breast, I slid my hand over the front his pajama pants. His penis grew quickly and soon was fully erect. He moaned and kissed the top of my head. Then he lifted my hand off of his pants and I thought that maybe he felt that we were crossing into dangerous territory. But instead, he pulled the waistband of his pants away from his stomach and slid my hand into his pants.

He wore no undergarments below his pajamas and my hand was now touching his bare penis. He kissed my head again and whispered "that feels so good, darling." I wrapped my hand around his bare penis and began an up & down motion.

"Oh yeah. Mmmmm"

At this point he pulled my face to his and sensually kissed me. It felt amazing to have my father open-mouth kissing me as he played with my breasts and I stroked his penis! This continued for around 15 minutes, when suddenly his hand went under my nightgown to rub my mound. It felt amazing and my vagina soaked my panties.

Eventually, he pulled the crotch of my panties aside and began running his fingers through my lower lips, without penetration. I was ready for his fingers to enter me! Once he slid a finger into my vagina, I moaned "Oh my God Daddy, that feels so good." His finger began moving in & out of my vagina and I felt something change in me. I later realized that I was on the verge of my first orgasm. "Oh yesssss. Oh, oh, ohhhhh!"

Then he lost it. It must have been just as exciting for him also, because he came immediately all over his stomach. He must have pumped 5 or 6 times, before the throbbing slowed down. He kissed my head again. "Thank you sweetheart. That felt so good. This needs to be our secret."

"I know, Daddy."

He stood quickly, went to clean up, then went to his room.

It was pretty obvious that the wine was a catalyst for our fondling but we had more at dinner time on our fourth night. As we sat to watch tv, my dad immediately began kissing me passionately. As we made out his hands lifted my nightgown to find that I was naked below. Last night my panties felt uncomfortable pulled to one side and tonight I figured that we would continue our exploration of each other, so I left them off.

He lifted my nightgown above my breasts and began sucking on them. He removed his pants and I laid back as he continued to suck on my breasts. At this point he was between my outstretched legs and without any guidance, his penis found my opening. Sliding back & forth a few times, the head of his penis lodged itself into the folds of my vagina and eventually slipped into my virgin pussy! Once his head penetrated my vagina, it hit my maiden-head.

My father looked into my eyes "I love you Ann."

"I love you too Daddy."

"You know where this is going, right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Once we cross that line, there's no going back."

I nodded my agreement.

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Are you sure that you want this?"

"Absolutely!"

Since my hymen was still intact, he was asking permission to "make me a woman". I said yes, so he pushed further. His cock bounce back after hitting my cherry. He pulled back a little, then pushed forward again, driving his bare cock into my virgin pussy, and tearing my hymen!

Fortunately, my father's penis was not too big, so entry was not too painful. I was no longer a virgin, deflowered by my father, and his cock was now partially embedded in my once-sacred love tunnel. My father then slowly withdrew his penis, only to plunge back in again. He did that repeatedly, until he knew that I was ready to really fuck!

Upon confirmation that I was ready, my dad started his in & out motion. Although there was still some pain in my vagina, It was amazing to feel every vein of his penis slide into me, being lead by his bulbous cock-head. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sex as I realized that my father was actually having sexual intercourse with me. It was so beautiful and wonderful to feel him sliding in & out of his daughter's untouched vagina!

As he increased his pace, it was obvious that he was close to ejaculating. But we couldn't let that happen with him inside of me. Being that I was not on any protection, he wasn't wearing a condom, and his sperm was probably still potent enough to impregnate me. Just before cumming, my father pulled out and shot his sperm onto my stomach and breasts. He shot a lot! Soon after, he went to clean up.

My mother returned home the next day and our lovemaking stopped. Eventually, we started to have sex occasionally and eventually my mom found out. Apparently, upon her return from yet another trip, she came home early and found the sheets to her marital bed wet from my father & my marathon session the night before. When I got home, I went about my business.

"Ann."

"Yeah mom. What's up?"

"Come in here"

As I walked into her room, she stood in front of her bed, blocking my view of it, and asked "Did your dad have a visitor last night"

"Of course not, mom. Why?"

She stepped aside and I saw the proof that sex was performed in her bed! Then she looked at me strangely and she could tell that I was hiding something.

"Be honest with me. Did you spend the night in here last night?"

I started balling. "I'm so sorry, mom"

"Did he force himself on you?"

"No mom. I wanted it also."

"How long have you guys been fucking?"

"A few months. It started when you went to that wrestling meet with Kenny for 5 days."

My mom had a distant, but weird look on her face.

"Are you going to divorce dad?"

"Of course not. We've been together a long time and I can relate to him wanting some variety in the bedroom."

She definitely had a slight smile on her face.

"Mom, have you had some variety?"

"Actually Ann, yes I have."

I was blown away! Not only was my mom ok with me fucking her husband (my father), she just admitted that she has fucked someone other than her husband. "Does dad know that you've been unfaithful?"

"Yes, he does. In fact, he has encouraged me to continue. Apparently, it excites him."

"How long have you been fucking around?"

"About as long as you two have been."

"Wait, you were away at the wrestling meet with Kenny, that week. How did you sleep with someone without him knowing?"

"Enough already. Strip the bed down and wash the bedding."

Then she walked down the hall to talk to my older brother.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers