All Comments on 'In the Bookstore'

by wishful1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CAP811CAP811almost 16 years ago
interesting

Well-done male fantasy, one we've all had at bookstores (and the grocery store, bistro etc ..). A minor complaint: using the slang word pecker detracted from the overall dreamy mood of the piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a trip back in time.

That was a great story. It actually took me back in time to my college days. The days of young and wild freedom. Freedom to do what you wished and young enough to enjoy without repercussions to your future. You know that point where you can give into open desire fulfilling a innate need but yet your excused for your age. Simply said... "she is young... one day she will grow up". What better than a world of open discoveries with the ease of leaving it behind.

Ah, sex in places of knowledge and power. As I near 40, I realize that I am accountable by age. Actions upon impulse and desire often plagued with planning and restrictions. However, I still have my story ...it feeds my imagination. I had the opportunity to experience what you described. Part of the wonderful defining journey of self discovery.

A imagination in focus equates to amazing sex every time. Quickie sex on the lawn of the Federal Reserve Bank in Atlanta was one of the most exciting things I could imagine. Anyway....great story and thanks for the revisit into my latent past life... :)

"Follow the white rabbit"....the adventures are amazing when you fall down the rabbit hole (my analogy for recollection of past thoughts or experiences.)

JRW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous