In the Closet Ch. 09

Story Info
Saturday. Keith takes Zach out for a drive.
2.9k words
4.47
7.3k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old.

------

Keith

Zach had been shut in his room all night and all morning. I don't know what kind of funk he was in, but he owed me a key. Besides, mom had sent me to retrieve him for lunch. I rapped on his door but received no response.

"Zach," I said through the door. "If you don't answer, I'm just coming in." Nothing. The lack of light coming from under the door indicated the lights weren't on, nor were the curtains open. Luckily the door was unlocked, and I entered to find him lying on his bed. I sighed, approaching him to rip the blankets off of him. That is, until I heard his stuttered breathing. He was crying, or recovering from it. Frowning, I spotted his phone on the bedside table. Time for some detective work. Tapping it revealed twenty texts and three missed calls from Ellie.

He'd gone over to her place yesterday, and whatever had happened had left him like this. They were best friends, so what could possibly have happened? The doorbell rang, and I decided it best not to speak to Zach until I had more information. I left the room and ran into mom, who was coming from the front door.

"Keith? Is your brother coming out?" she asked, looking a bit troubled. "Ellie's here to see him, and it looks... important."

"Oh." Perfect. "Yeah, I'll let him know. Thanks mom."

She smiled and squeezed my arm before returning to the kitchen, and I stalked to the front door. Opening it revealed the girl herself, looking like absolute shit. She was dressed the same, and her hairstyle was such that you wouldn't be able to tell if it were disheveled or not. But her eyes were ringed in red, with dark circles underneath. Seemed Zach wasn't the only one who'd been crying all night.

"Keith," she sighed, sounding a bit choked up, a bit resigned, and a bit relieved.

"What did you do?" I growled, skipping the pleasantries. Her expression immediately crumpled, bowing her head in shame. I'd never seen her like this. She was always a tough girl, had to be to protect Zach. My gut twisted when I was reminded that it was my job. I'd failed him too. But what was happening now... looked like it fell on her.

After a very long spell, she looked back up, avoiding my gaze, her eyes even more bloodshot. "I think... I think I made a huge mistake," she whispered. "He needs you, Keith. As a brother, not... not as anything else. He needs to feel... male." I'd gathered by how Zach had been caged and stuffed and presented to me that she was fully aware of what had been going on between me and him. I guess she wasn't one to judge, with her being gay too and all. But now that I thought about it, who had been the one propelling that vehicle? I had a feeling I was looking right at the culprit.

"So I'm supposed to clean up your mess?" I sneered. Which wasn't fair to say, since she'd been cleaning mine all these years. But based on how she bowed her head again, it seemed she felt it was deserved.

"Please, Keith. Please..." Dark spots appeared on the pavement, accented by the sound of droplets. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Stop crying and get outta here. I'll take care of it." I stepped right up to her, and she seemed to shrink. "But if he doesn't come looking for you afterwards, you stay away from him, got it? My dad told me to never lay hands on a lady, but he didn't say shit about women, especially ones who deserve it." It was an empty threat, but she didn't need to know that. As much as I wanted to, even the thought of grabbing her by the jacket and giving her a good shake like I'd do when threatening a guy made me uneasy.

She nodded and trudged back to her car, and I waited until she'd driven off before going back inside. Mom had made roast beef sandwiches, along with her signature grilled five-cheese sandwiches. Not only were they really good, they suited my plans well.

"Everything okay, sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so. By the way, you don't need to cook for the two of us tonight, mom," I said as I started packing a lunch for the road. "I'm taking Zach out, and we won't be back until late, so we'll just eat out."

"Not another night of drinking, I hope," she replied, sounding slightly disapproving.

"No, nothing like that," I promised before kissing her on the cheek. "Love ya, mom."

She replied in kind and I went to go get Zach. Still lying in bed, still crying in the dark, and the sight made me angry at Ellie all over again. Focus. Zach needs you. I exhaled slowly before yanking the blanket off him. He glanced over his shoulder at me, then went back to sulking.

"Not today, Keith. I just want to be alone. Please," he mumbled.

Now I know what you're thinking. Keith, just leave him alone. He needs some space. And sometimes that's absolutely the case, but this time I had a feeling he needed what I was offering. Looking back on it, I was glad I was boneheaded enough to push him.

"Nope. We're going out. Leave your girl clothes at home, I wanna take you somewhere," I said snappily.

He didn't react for a moment, then turned his head slightly as if thinking, most likely wondering where I was taking him if it wasn't as Zoey. It definitely was a first, so I didn't blame him. "Fine."

Jackpot. I left to let him get ready, and he came out dressed in jeans and a hoodie that was three sizes too big. It was way too hot to be dressed like this, and when I realized why he was, I grew even angrier at Ellie. Chill out, stay focused. We said goodbye to mom and got in my car, and I handed him the sandwiches so he could eat on the road. We were driving out of town, and he was quiet for most of it.

"What's the worst thing your best friend has ever done?" he asked quietly, breaking the silence.

"Cody? Hm..." I glanced over at him, fully aware of the minefield he'd dropped me in. He was clearly still thinking about what Ellie had done, and now I was about to talk about his biggest bully. With his current mindset, I had to be careful. "After breaking up with one of his girlfriends, he went and slept with every single one of her friends. And he sent her pictures of every encounter."

It was incredibly scummy, and Zach reacted accordingly. He whipped his head toward me, his tone sharp and judgemental. "Why are you friends with him?" I didn't respond, because I didn't have an answer. "People are the company they keep, Keith. And you're nothing like him, so I just don't get it."

It was heartening to know he didn't think I was a scumbag like Cody. But it did get me thinking about why I was still friends with him, knowing how he was. I noticed I'd been hanging out with him and the guys less and less ever since all this shit with Zach started. That first confrontation was Zach holding up a mirror to me, and I think... I think I hated what I saw. Maybe it was melodramatic, but I started wondering what kind of person I would have ended up becoming if not for that. While he stared out the window, I glanced over at him, at the person who might have just saved me from a worse version of myself. I couldn't help the little smile that crept onto my face.

Thanks, baby bro.

After a long ride, we finally arrived at our destination. I parked and we got out, with Zach squinting against the desert sun as he listened to the sounds of speed and fun. "Go-karts?"

"I remember you loved it when dad took us years ago. I hope that hasn't changed."

He beamed as he approached the chain link fence that enclosed the facility's grounds, looking out to the track as go-karts raced and drifted, the air thick with the sounds of screeching tires and revving engines. He turned back to me, eyes almost sparkling. "Really?"

I grinned and ruffled his hair. "C'mon. Let's get suited up."

The rental place provided racing suits and other necessary gear, and an instructor gave the mandatory safety briefing, given it wasn't our first time but it had been quite a while since we last came. This wasn't bumper cars, so avoid collisions when possible. Keep all limbs within the vehicle. No stopping on the track, all gear is mandatory to drive, sign this waiver, all that. After the briefing, I supplemented by reminding Zach that the go-karts were low to the ground, meaning the force of gravity would be stronger during turns.

We stepped out to our go-karts, pulling on our helmets. He was struggling with his strap, and I walked up to him and clicked it in. He looked at me with wide eyes, but instructors came over to make sure all our gear was properly worn before he could say anything. And then we got in our vehicles and were off.

The go-karts left us basically sitting on the ground, with a metal band wrapping around the vehicle to act as a bumper in case of collisions. The instructors guided us to the starting line, and I looked over at Zach.

"Bet I kick your ass, Z-Man," I called over our engines.

"You're fucking on, K," he yelled back. "Get dusted."

We flipped our visors down, and with the wave of a flag we took off. Driving a car couldn't hold a candle to go-karts. There was just something so visceral about the barebones frame, the feel of the road mere inches from shredding your ass, and the massive Gs you were pulling. It felt like my insides were pushing against the entire left or right side of my body, depending on the turn, and fighting against the Gs gave me an invigorating sense of power. My mastery of the vehicle likewise gave me a similar sense of control. And I hoped Zach was feeling both as well.

Because he was kicking my ass.

There was one other group at the track with us, and after a couple laps our turn was over. We stopped in the pit and climbed out of our seats, and Zach flipped his visor up.

"Dude, you don't need to go easy on me," he panted. Between the temperature, the racing suits, and the adrenaline, we were already pretty sweaty.

"Sure, sure. Alright, for real this time," I replied, wiping the bridge of my nose.

Two more laps later, and he wasn't letting up.

"Alright, for real for real this time," I barked.

Even though his face was squished by the helmet, he still managed a smug grin. "I think you actually just don't have it in you."

I grumbled a bit and he chuckled. I had planned to give him a couple of wins, but he was genuinely beating me now. Which meant things were still working out. Two more laps and we went inside to cool off and rehydrate. We pulled our helmets off and straightened out our hair, sitting on a couch in the lounge.

He turned to me, and I thought he was going to say something about our race. Instead he said, "Thank you, Keith. This was... really nice."

It took me by surprise, but I managed to smile and lightly punch his arm. "You ready for more?"

"I dunno, you ever gonna get your shit together and beat me?" he replied with a grin. "And what's my prize?"

"Prize?" I came up blank and shrugged.

"Then if I keep winning, I get whatever I want," he decided. Even while I was thinking of the possible repercussions, I found myself nodding like an idiot. He was really good at this, so I was gonna have to give him whatever he wanted. Was I ready to give it to him?

We raced until the sun went down. Peeling ourselves out of our suits, we made the long drive back home, chatting about how much fun it was. By the time we were back in town everything was closed, and we had skipped dinner and were starving. I found a 24-hour fast food chain and we got tuna melts and milkshakes, and for the first time in forever, it felt like we were brothers. We got back home in the wee hours, and I ruffled his hair again before heading to my room. He gave me a big hug from behind, then wordlessly headed off himself.

Mission accomplished, I supposed. He was definitely in higher spirits, and we felt closer to boot. I stripped out of my clothes and heard Zach in the shower. Had to wait my turn, but I didn't have a problem being naked anyway. I checked my phone, having been away from it all day, and found a text from Cody asking to hang out and bring Zoey. Creep. As if Zach had removed my blinders, I realized I didn't wanna hang with Cody anymore. The rest of the guys were still up in the air, but Cody definitely had to go. That wasn't a confrontation I was looking forward to.

Zach finished up with the bathroom and I took my turn, sighing in relief as all the sweat washed away. Wrapping a towel around myself, I returned to my room, but before I could change into some clothes there was a knock at my door. Without waiting for a response, Zoey slipped in, wearing her pink wig and also in a towel pulled up over her chest. My eyes widened and I tried to say something, but she turned the lights out and pushed me onto my bed. In the moonlight, I could see her let her towel drop to the floor, and a tent formed in my own towel. She didn't have her chastity cage on, and her body looked soft and fuckable. I actually found my fingers digging into the mattress with desire.

Like a practiced seductress, she catwalked over to the bed and crawled on, slowly slipping my towel off until my rod stood proudly before her small face. She'd won whatever she wanted, after all. Who was I to stop her? And then her mouth was on me, slathering me up, earning long groans. In the throes of my pleasure, I noticed my door was ajar. She'd closed it, for sure. Somebody was at the door watching us.

If it were dad, we'd both have a chest full of buckshot by now, meaning... mom was watching us. I could see her now, she was still there not making a sound, watching as one of her sons pleasured the other. The fact that she was still watching brought me to the verge of orgasm for some reason, and Zoey detected it and stopped. She climbed on top of me and sat down on my cock, her balls -- what the fuck, his balls -- settling on either side of the shaft and enveloping it. They were nice and soft, though definitely a different feeling from getting a pussyjob.

Her little clitty was flaccid and resting on my sex, and she began grinding on me. This was, by far, the gayest thing I'd ever done. Getting a blowjob in an alley could be argued away. Fucking a trap in doggy or sinner position, with their little dick out of sight, could also be argued away. But being balls to balls, dick to dick, frotting... was undeniably gay. She leaned down and kissed me, and this was after she'd had my cock in her mouth. I'd never let any girl do this before. This was so fucking gay.

I wrapped my arms around her and pushed my tongue into her mouth, making her moan. Our groins suddenly became slippery, lubricated by the bit of cum she'd let out onto me. Great, now I had somebody else's cum on me too. She straightened up, and I could see her little prick flopping about as she increased her pace, clutching at and pinching her nipples. Mom was still watching, and if I listened closely, there were three sets of panting that could be heard.

I emptied my balls onto my abdomen and chest, coating myself in thick cream as Zoey cried out after hitting another climax. She fell forward and braced herself with her arms, lest she fall into the layer of seed on me. We both collected ourselves, and I wanted to be clean again as soon as possible. Something in the back of my head was telling me to wash the gayness off.

"Lick me clean," I uttered instead. Zoey stared at me in surprise, then bit her lip and began lapping up my essence. I turned my head and looked mom right in the eye, and she lingered for a moment longer before closing the door.

It seemed all of us were losing our minds. But having Zach's tongue on me, his belly full of my cum, that was a fair exchange.