In the Closet Ch. 08

Story Info
Friday. Ellie gets what she wants.
2.1k words
4.46
6.9k
14

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old.

------

Zach

"Keith?" I said when he opened his door. He looked... disappointed that I wasn't dressed as Zoey today. I shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot, wringing my hands. "Can I get the key back?"

He didn't respond for a while, only a slight frown hinting at what he was thinking. He hadn't given an outright yes, meaning he was going to say no. Typical of him. Perhaps things hadn't changed so much in the last few days as I thought. But... he ended up surprising me.

"You said it was mine," he said firmly.

I gulped. This wasn't going to be easy. "I did. But... I need it for today."

"Who are you giving it to?" His tone was sharp, almost cutting me off. Was he... jealous? My dick twitched a bit in the cage. These types of movements were getting less and less frequent as I spent more time in chastity.

"Ellie. I'm going over to her place," I mumbled.

"Hm." He mused for another moment before shutting his door in my face.

I stared at the door in shock, then sighed as a feeling of unease grew in the pit of my stomach. I needed to talk to Ellie about the effect the cage was having on me. It was humiliating, and I simultaneously loved and hated it. Plus, because of the pain I felt whenever I got hard, I was experiencing erections less and less over these past two days. It was alarming, to say the least.

I'm turning you into a sissy.

My cage twitched again. It seemed it was only doing that whenever I thought about... I shook my head and was about to walk back to my room when Keith's door opened again, my key between his thumb and index finger.

"I want it back by tonight," he growled. "Got it?"

"Yes," I said quickly, reaching for it, but he held the key away from me, a stern expression on his face.

"Master," he uttered.

I blushed, wetting my lips as my heart rate skyrocketed. "Yes, master," I murmured, my voice soft and girly. I was getting better at affecting my voice at low volume, and Keith seemed to approve. He swallowed, then let me take the key, adjusting his shorts before closing the door again.

I hurried over to Ellie's place, bringing my girl bag, the key, and the cleaned anal beads. I had so much to tell her, and she was gonna lose her mind over it all. I had to admit it was kind of exciting. I guess there was no going back for me now; I liked having a cock in my ass. I liked being a girl.

I was about to ring Ellie's doorbell when that last notion stopped me in my tracks. The idea of being a sissy for Keith and Ellie was a huge turn-on, but years of being seen as less than a man had still taken its toll. Even if it turned out I was gay, I was still a guy. Nothing would change that, I decided.

My thoughts were cut off by Ellie yanking the front door open, and I stared at her in surprise. "What are you doing just standing there without ringing the doorbell?" she questioned, looking perturbed.

"How did you know I was standing here?" I countered, blinking at her.

"I saw you from my window, ya goof," she replied, jerking her head as a gesture for me to enter. "So... you look like shit's been happening. Anything juicy to report?" I bashfully bit my lip and she trilled eagerly then pushed me to her room. As soon as her door was closed and locked she rounded on me, a dangerous intensity in her eyes. "Tell me."

I stalled, looking at anywhere but her before replying. "He... He fucked me."

"Where?" she breathed. She looked as wild as her hair, and knowing my stories aroused her were likewise stirring me.

"In my... In my ass..." I whispered.

She slowly sashayed over to me -- I'd never seen her sashay before -- and put her hands on my chest. How was she just so erotic? "That's your boi pussy," she corrected in a croon.

"In... my boi pussy," I repeated.

"And how did that thick, long, veiny brother cock feel inside you?"

My breaths were getting heavy and a bit shaky. "I've never cum so hard before..."

She licked her lips, her gaze roaming over me before she took a step back. "Get changed," she instructed.

I obeyed without a word, changing into an all-red outfit that I couldn't wear out because of how short the skirt was. She eyed my cage as it peeked out from underneath while I put on the top, which was a cropped long-sleeve that was tied together in the middle, providing a nice view of my midriff.

"Have you been unlocked at all since I put it on you?" she murmured, and I shook my head. She groaned and slipped a hand into her jeans, biting her lip and presumably rubbing herself to the news. I pulled my wig on and did my makeup, and when I turned around Ellie was in her underwear.

Dumbfounded, I stared at her as she beckoned me over. Her boobs were deceptively full, and I wondered if she wrapped them sometimes before going out. They were easily a large B or small C, but either way they looked fabulous in her nude bra. She took very good care of herself, and the stretch of abdomen that led to her matching panties was just on the borderline of developing into abs, begging for some liquor shots to be poured on her.

I approached her and she took my face in her hands. My heart was beating so fast I swear she could hear it, and she stroked my cheeks tenderly with her thumbs. Was this really happening? My answer came in the form of her leaning down and pressing her lips to mine, making me whimper cathartically. She walked us over to her bed and tipped us over the edge, kissing all the while. I was too caught up in everything I was feeling to notice her reaching over for a bottle of lube and popping the lid off. We stopped making out long enough for her to ease my panties off and squirt lube onto her fingers, before going right back to it. She opened her mouth, and her tongue slipped past my lips the same time her fingers slipped inside of me. This was a small price to pay to be with her, because I'd do just about anything to have sex with her. And it turned out she was ready to test that.

"Zoey..." she breathed, and I cooed in response. "I've... never done any of this before." Immediately, I was straining against my cage, dying to be let out so I could make sweet love to this girl that I adored. Keith had been my first kiss, but knowing that I had hers was already overwhelming. "Will you... be my first?" I gulped and nodded, and she smiled so beautifully that my breath caught in my throat.

I jumped off the bed and retrieved the silver key, returning to her and holding it out, grinning like an idiot. This was the modern fairytale, something I could never imagine happening to me. We were going to trade virginities, and I was overflowing with joy. With that smile that I loved so much, she took the key and set it on the nightstand, then opened the drawer and retrieved something else. What... What was happening?

"Ellie...?" I whispered, even as my eyes registered what was now in her hands. It was a dildo that looked like a lopsided boomerang, with a huge cock on one end and a fat oval bulb on the other. A strapless dildo. I'd heard about them before, a favorite for lesbians looking for mutual pleasure as they fucked their partners.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I... I thought..." I looked down at my cage, which was raised as high as it would go by my puny erection. The pain was killing me.

Ellie affected a look of regret, and my stomach clenched. "But you're all locked up. How are you supposed to do anything with that cage on your--"

"The key is right there!" I pleaded desperately.

She watched me a moment longer. And then an insidious grin took over her, and she held the dildo out to me. This wasn't happening. She'd rather lose her virginity to a piece of plastic than to me. That's what I meant to her. Why wasn't all this anguish I was feeling killing my boner? Why was I still hard?

As if being controlled, I took the dildo and let her spread lube onto the bulb. She took off her bra and panties, and I finally laid eyes on her naked body. She was a goddess demanding to be worshipped. This was where I belonged. Reaching down, she spread her shaved pussy open for me, her soft untouched insides the same pink as my cage.

"Go slowly," she instructed softly, her arms pushing her cleavage together as she welcomed me in. With trembling hands, I slowly pushed the bulb into her, watching as she bit back a scream in response to her purity tearing. Maiden blood pooled around the sex toy, but my chastity felt even more excruciating than how she looked. She admired her new cock while biting her lip, then got up onto her knees, quickly recovering from her deflowering. Now reaching for the key, she unlocked me and pulled the sheath off my dick and balls. Red and swollen, my dick was noticeably smaller than before my caging, now even more pathetic than ever. She coaxed me onto all fours, lifting my skirt and squirting lube onto both her cock and my waiting hole. "This is what you wanted, right? To have sex with your childhood friend?" No. Not like this. Please, no!

"Yes," I moaned, and she buried herself inside me. She wasn't as big as Keith, but she filled my ass all the same. As soon as she entered me, my erection softened into a flaccid lump, flapping around while she fucked me as if she'd stripped me of all my masculinity. I was her sissy slut, and I'd lost everything dear to me, and I loved it. Her cock felt amazing as she ravaged my insides, a hand pushing my face down as she pounded me into the mattress.

"I could never talk any of the girls I liked into being with me," Ellie panted, viciously squeezing my ass. "They were always afraid of what their parents or friends would think. But I knew... I always knew you'd be perfect for me. Thank you for being my first, Zoey."

I could feel the bedsheets dampening from my tears. She couldn't see me crying, couldn't see me mourning everything I'd felt for her. The only person who had ever stood up for me, made me feel strong and safe and normal, made me see my self-worth... was ravishing me as I sobbed. This had to be a nightmare.

And it would only get worse, because my body betrayed me and I started cumming onto the bed, producing more cream than ever before. It spurted out of my limp clitty, getting everywhere as it flopped back and forth while Ellie fucked me. I grit my teeth, gasping and trying not to love the worst humiliation I'd felt in my life.

"God, I'm cumming, Zoey! You're gonna make me cum--!"

Ellie threw her head back as she thrust deep into me, milking more jism out of me and earning a squeal of ecstasy. Her hips jerked a few times, nails digging into my ass while she groaned and rode her climax. Even when I'd run out of cum, I continued to orgasm in the aftermath. When she was done, she collapsed next to me, covering her eyes with her forearm as she recovered. Like a man. Likewise, my hips slumped down until my clitty was mashed into the mess I'd made. Like a girl.

"Thank you, Zoey baby. That was incredible..." she breathed. She reached out and touched my shoulder, and I sprang out of bed and grabbed my bag with my guy clothes in it. I almost felt like I didn't deserve them. The tears were coming again, and this time I couldn't tell if they were from anger or sorrow. Ellie finally noticed how distraught I was, and sat up with her arm outstretched. "Zoey, wait, I'm sorry--"

"My name is Zach!" I yelled, and she flinched. But was it really? Who was I anymore?

Without another word, I fled from her house and never looked back.