In The Countryside, Under The Stars

Info
Making love in a field at night.
186 words
4.47
22.5k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers

A lovely evening out is rounded off with a surprise trip to a field where we make love in the moonlight under the stars.

This is my second story, again based on a real experience (in fact a particular one of several similar experiences, set at a real location in Suffolk). If you enjoy it I'd love to know.

Without wishing to sound like I'm accepting an oscar (!), I want to thank the two people who have commented so far on my first story. In particular I thank the anonymous user for the really useful and kind feedback which I have taken into account with this story.

But most of all I want to thank the user EmoSkylar18 who is my first ever follower! It's really exciting to think somebody enjoyed my first post enough to want to follow me. So, EmoSkylar18, I'd like to dedicate this story to you, and I hope that whoever you are, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing (which I sincerely hope is what I imagine you doing while you're listening!) you enjoy it. This one's for you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
luke_k
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Goddamn!! You must be a bomb lover for real. You definitely know what emotional and mental triggers there are for women, like in the relationship aspect, feeling secure with your body and so so desired by your man. That was such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New fan

Loved it, can't wait to hear more

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

You,re getting better. Nice memory and narration especially from the middle on towards the end.

Share this

Similar Stories

He Said He was Going to Rape Me A predatory executive keeps his promise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daughter Traps Daddy Pt. 01 A daughter takes advantage of her hot daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Fucking Hate Him A young woman wakes up to her step father sneaking in.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sleeping Pill Daddy takes what he needs while she sleeps.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories