In the Darkness Ch. 03 - Abducted

Story Info
She is owned in the back of a van.
1.7k words
4.03
89.8k
82

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvrify
luvrify
143 Followers

Rachel moaned as she slowly regained consciousness. The last thing she remembered was passing out as the group of men took turns fucking her tight, young body. She awoke at a sudden bump in the road and slowly realized she was being driven somewhere. A hood had been placed over her head, make it difficult to breathe. Her head throbbed and she felt like she was thinking through a fog. Rachel flexed her shoulders and found that her arms had been bound behind her back. She was laying on her side in what felt like the back of a van. Rachel felt wetness between her legs and felt what she imagined to be a puddle of cum leaking out of her young pussy. She had lost count, but was sure at least 5 different men had taken their turn with her in that dark alleyway. All of them had pumped their seed into her pussy more than once.

The can made an abrupt stop and Rachel was thrown around the back from the force. She let out a hoarse yelp from the pain.

"Looks like this fillies awake. Someone see to her." said a male voice from the front of the van. It sounded miles away. She heard the door open and close as someone exited the van.

She tried to lick her dry lips and found that her mouth was taped over. Her throat tasted salty. Rachel vaguely wondered how many cocks she had swallowed. The rumble of male voices came from outside. She heard laughter. How dare they laugh at her! A small voice came from the back of her said. A sliver of fighting spirit still remained.

Rachel heard the creek of rusted metal as the van doors swung open. A man entered the van. Rachel felt hands run up her thighs and circle to squeeze her ass. Her assailant slid his fingers under her shirt and up her taut belly. Rachel felt her nipples harden as two palms found her supple tits. The man took his time groping and violating her petite young body. Rachel let out a cry as fingers traced the outline of her tender pussy.

"My my, Im going to enjoy having fun with you..."

She heard the sound of a zipper and shuddered. With her mouth tapped and her arms bound, Rachel was helpless. Her legs were lifted above her head and she felt a cock slide into her pussy. No formalities. No introductions. She lay in the back of a van as a stranger penetrated her tight young pussy. She was still moist from the earlier gangbang which allowed him to push his entire length into her in one stroke. She whimpered as he bottomed out. He was big. Her wet cunt gripped his cock eagerly like they were old lovers. He fucked her like that in the back of the van, pumping her at a steady pace. The only sound was that of flesh slapping flesh and the smell of her freshly fucked pussy began to fill the air. Rachel's pussy began to warm become wet from the stimulation. Her attacker began to suck her tits and explore her body with his hands as he fucked her.

"Mhhh, mhhh, mhhh" were the only sounds she could manage with tape over her mouth. It turned out to be a proper fucking. Her hips raised and she felt her ankles being placed on her attackers shoulders, giving him a better angle to fuck her defenseless hole. She arched her back as his cock slid deeper into her body, brushing her cervix and sending shivers up her spine. His cock was thick and she could feel every vein and bump on the rod that was penetrating her unwilling pussy.

She felt his body tense and his cock twitch. He fucked her hard for a few more moments before depositing his load deep inside her room. She felt his seed splash against her cervix and coat the inside of her pussy.

Her rapist grunted a few more times, emptying her balls into his hot young prize. He could hear her moan under the hood as he pumped the last of his seed into her sweet pussy. He pulled the hood off her head to stare into her eyes, his cock growing soft, having emptied his balls into her warm sheath.

He was surprised to look into her eyes and find defiance. Her almond face and pretty eyes stared back at him with a look halfway between fear and seething anger.

"Im going to have fun breaking you. I was told no one has had your ass..."

He trailed off, maintaining eye contact as his hands played with her tits. He twisted her nipples hard causing her to wince in pain. Rachel felt a hand wrap around her throat and squeeze hard without breaking eye contact. She struggled to breath as he choked her while gazing into her eyes. The defiance slowly faded and was quickly replace by fear. She felt his cock harden in her pussy, stretching her walls as he choked the life out of her.

"Thats right baby. You have zero control. You're just a hot piece of pussy with one purpose..."

In one quick movement he ripped the tape from her mouth, pulled his cock from her pussy, and plunged his shaft into her virgin asshole.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Rachel screamed at the top of her lungs as he violated the most private part of her body. Tears filled her eyes and she felt her ass stretch to accommodate his cock.

"Shut the FUCK up!" He growled. *WHAAM* Pain shook her head and stars filled her vision. He had clocked her hard on the side of head. Rachel's vision began to swim and she lay limp, staring at the side wall of the van. Tears began to flow freely from her eyes. She was vaguely aware that she could breathe again. The pain in her head left her shook, taking all if the fight out of her. She was acutely aware of a dull pain coming from her ass.

Rachel felt her attacker fuck her asshole with the entire length of his cock. He out pulled his shaft and slide it back into her pussy. Her pussy made a wet squelch as he once again savored the feel of her tight cunt. His cock left her pussy and plunged into her ass once again. Her rapist was using the juices from her pussy to ream her asshole with abandon. He continued this pattern several times, fucking back and forth between her pussy and her anus, using their combined juices to give her ass a proper reaming.

He grabbed her face in her hands and forced her to stare into his eyes as he continued to alternate fucking her two holes.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn" were the only sounds Rachel could manage as he bottomed out in her pussy, only to pull out completely and plunge his entire length into her asshole.

"How do you like me now slut?" He whispered into her ear. He wrapped his hands around her throat and began to squeeze once again. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Uhn, uhn, pleaase... uhn". she managed to whimper in between strokes.

"What is your purpose?" He growled at her, fucking up into her pussy and grinding her g-spot. Rachel could feel a blush creep along her face as she felt pleasure shoot from her crotch.

"Uuuhhh... to get... fucked?" she moaned.

"Thats right little whore. Where is my cock now?" He fucked her pussy with small strokes, grinding his member against her walls, making her moan.

"Uhn, my pussy... uhn..." His member slid from her well fucked pussy. Rachel gritted her teeth and let it happen. Her attacker pumped his cock into her asshole, once again slick with their combined juices. He fucked her ass like it was her pussy, his tool grinding and disappearing between her pert buttocks.

"Where is my cock now?" he gazed right into her eyes as he raped her asshole.

"Oww... uhn... youre in my ass..." Defiance and anger had gone. In her eyes all he saw was a fear and a pleading acceptance.

"That's right baby." He growled, increasing his speed. Rachel looked down at herself. Her perfect breasts stood proudly in the night, nipples hard. She had bruises and marks all over her body from the constant groping she had endured. Her legs were being held open by a massive stranger, his cock invading her ass and pussy at his will. She gave into the situation as a dark pleasure began to creep up her thighs and body.

The man increased his pace, fucking her back and forth between ass and pussy at his pleasure. He growled and flipped her over, turning her body easily with his superior strength. He sunk his cock back into her warm pussy from behind, hilting her once again. He pulled out and plunged into her asshole. It was already a bit looser from the punishment and accepted him greedily. Rachel felt him hold himself there a few moments, and then felt his cock twitch as he deposited another load into her young body. She felt stream after stream spray into her ass. Once he had finished sating himself with her body, he released her. Rachel slumped forward in the van, exhausted from the abuse, come leaking from both holes.

She heard footsteps, followed by more footsteps. Suddenly, two hands pulled her backwards, towards the opening of the truck.

"Wait! Nooo..." she wailed as she was lifted helplessly towards the back of the vehicle. Rachel flipped on her back and tried to kick at her attacker.

"Fucking bitch! Grab her legs." She couldn't tell who had said it, or how many there were. Rachel felt a prick in her thigh and realize she had been injected by something. Pleasure burst from the pinprick and she immediately recognized that she was getting high. They had drugged her! The feeling spread throughout her body and calmed her. Her vision began to swim and thoughts became incoherent.

Out of the fog, Rachel felt another cock slide into her pussy. This one was different, still big but almost different. He began to pump her wet, warm hole, but with a different tempo than before. She knew this was a different man. Rachel almost laughed at the absurdity, and as he consciousness drifted away, she knew that she was owned.

luvrify
luvrify
143 Followers