All Comments on 'In the Darkness Ch. 03 - Abducted'

by luvrify

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
kidnapped is where this is at now.

At the end of 3 we have her in the truck of a car, and we don't know where she is going our will she return later on.

I do want to hear more about her and where is kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wow, this series went from kinda hot to SUPER fucked up...I feel really bad for her.

luvrifyluvrifyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

So I wrote this one on my phone while at work because I was really bored (and horny!). I'm sorry if the quality isn't that great and I would love any feedback or comments to do full edit/re-write. I apologize again if this one seemed a bit rushed but I couldn't proofread and edit it properly while at work and I pressed publish because I didn't want to lose the text!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Name

Is her name lily or Rachel. Is this still the same story?

luvrifyluvrifyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Too dark? I basically wrote this one-off without reading what I wrote. If it's offensive I'll re-publish let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dark fantasy

I agree it's dark but don't republish. Sometimes i like to read a dark sex story. This site doesn't have many good ones. I think you should publish multiple stories some riding the line and some dark.

cam2012cam2012almost 5 years ago
Don't Republish!

Awesome. I loved it. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sweet

Perfect story, I can tell because it makes me want to be next in line. I can grab your hair pulling your head back as I slap your ass telling you to get your ass up for me. A beautiful little Asian slut who knows her place and has a sweet soft ass for men to own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please write more on this story, it is well written and I'm eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the darkness of the story

Is is Lily or Rachel? Somewhere the names were changed. Anyway, need to read more about Lily. The thoughts of Lily while things are happening to her is what needs to be highlighted. How is she feeling at certain times? What thoughts are going through her mind while her body is being subjected to rape? Will there be more gangbangs in the future? What other extremes will happen? Will she keep that defiant little voice somewhere that will get her free. Or will she turn into another zombie bimbo like some many other stories. Would like to see some retribution from her on her attackers; or even against her friends that did not protect her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Does she get pregnant?

You know she was fucked by those many men without protection.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzover 3 years ago
confusing name change

I enjoyed reading your story but I am confused on the girls name. She was Lily in the 2nd chapter and now she is Rachel??? Doesn't make any sense and to be honest it ruined the flow you had going. I hope you continue the story. As it stands now it just leaves your readers hanging. But this is just my opinion. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

'

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I've been submissive for a while in my life and gone with Some VERY Dominant Men. I've been tied up and tied down. Both alone with one Man and at some Sex Parties I was took or invited to. I liked when I'm with a Dom Lover and Trust Him or Them enough to Give Up ALL Control over my body. So I liked this story for that reason. Some Mens liked when I told them I was there Slut and just there to Please them and be Fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying it so far. Will wait to see how it goes from here. 5 Stars more for the series.

Becaa57Becaa576 months ago

Took a while to realize it is the same girl, can't imagine being used as hard as she has been, and I feel a lot more to come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvrify@luvrify
I have a thing for being forced. I like being taken whether I have a choice or not. The fear and anxiety melts away into a dark pleasure from knowing that someone wants to use me..

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES