In the Desert Sun

Story Info
Her 1st taste of exhibitionism, & the man who led her there.
1.9k words
4.28
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arizona in February. A winter month in most of the country, but in the desert southwest it's perfection.

I'm parked at the curb at the airport, waiting. Nervous. I'm wearing knee-high black boots and a black and electric blue minidress that perfectly matches the sexy little blue sports car I'm leaning against. It covers a great deal up top - long sleeves, cowl neck, knit fabric - but it clings to my curves and is VERY short, barely covering my ass. I'm acutely aware of my almost-exposure.

When you step out that door, though, I no longer care. You're dressed casually in traveling clothes; jeans, and a well-loved plum polo shirt. How does a man make something so simple look that sexy?

You walk over to me, smiling that delicious half-smile of yours, and without saying a word you pull me close, running your hand up the back of my thigh and over my ass, and we kiss, deep and hungry. When we break the kiss, you toss your bag in the trunk and I offer you the keys. You hesitate only a second, then take them, open the passenger door for me, and hand me in, closing the door behind me. You make your way around to the driver's side and climb in. You take a moment to familiarize yourself with the car's instruments while I set up the nav on my phone for you. Then you start the engine, put it in first gear, and ease into traffic.

I'm trying to be patient, giving you a chance to get the feel of the gears and the clutch, and how the car handles. You can tell I'm angsty, though. When we get onto the freeway you reach across the console and place a hand on my bare thigh, stroking it lightly with your fingers, willing me to relax. There's that mischievous smile again, and you ask, "What color?" I grin back, "Why don't you see for yourself?" You slip your fingers up under the hem of the dress and slide it upward until you see that I'm wearing none at all. You chuckled quietly, "no wonder you were nervous back there." You keep sliding the dress up, your eyes alternating between the traffic around us, the GPS, and my exposed pussy.

You draw one finger lightly up my slit, then grasp my left thigh firmly and pull it toward you, opening my legs further and giving you better access. You keep pulling until I've turned almost all the way toward you, my back to the passenger door. With better access, you slip that finger into my wetness, then withdraw it and wrap your lips around it. I'm holding my breath until I see that, then I let out a low moan.

You see us coming up on some slower traffic, so both hands go back to the wheel, downshifting to slow down some. There's the grin again. You look sideways at me, exposed and wet and breathless, then roll down the driver's window and hit the button the slides the sunroof back and open. Now I feel REALLY exposed, particularly since there are cars around us. Most of them are kind of low, so they can see my face if they happen to look, but nothing else. The sunshine is angled through the open roof straight down into my lap, and I can feel the heat of it on this beautiful day. "I need to drive," you say. "Play for me."

I close my eyes and do as you ask, slipping my fingers down and finding myself as wet as I have ever been in my life. Behind me I hear a little tire screech and I freeze, but you just grin and tell me to continue. Someone in a pickup truck on the passenger side of the car had a perfect view over my shoulder and into my brightly lit lap. Even the window tint couldn't help me. I do as I'm told, teasing my clit, occasionally pushing two fingers into my aching cunt, pulling my fingers back and stroking my thighs so you can see unobstructed. The pickup manages to maneuver onto your side of the car, where the passenger can see across you and into my exposed pussy for just a split second before you roll the tinted window back up, followed by the sunroof. "That's enough of that," you say, grinning, "We'll cause a pile-up."

Shaking a little, in a combination of nerves, embarrassment, and excitement, I turn to face the front again and fix my clothing. You reach over again, with your hand on my thigh, and say, "Are you ok, baby? They couldn't see your face, and we don't know anyone here. Did I go too far?" I nod. "I'm ok," I reply. "Lots of mixed feelings right now, but it's ok. I just need a minute to wrap my head around what I just did." You nod in understanding, still smiling, and rest your hand on my thigh, stroking it softly. I set my hand on top of yours, to reassure you that I'm all right, and you take my hand and place it on the hard bulge in your jeans, showing me how my actions affected you. I crack a grin - I feel better already.

We arrive at our rental, and you follow me to the door. I let us in, and it's cool and a little dark inside. You open all the blinds and let the sun shine in. There's a small, private backyard with high walls. The next house over has an upstairs window that looks down into the yard. I don't notice it. I'm completely focused on you. But you do.

You take my hand and lead us out the back door into the yard. We're standing in the grass in the sunshine when you pull me close, slip one hand into my hair, the other onto my ass, and kiss me. I melt against you, surrendering to that kiss as you slowly slide my dress up again, exposing my ass and my pussy to the light breeze. You release my hair, and use both hands to pull my dress up over my head, leaving me standing there in only a half cup bra, my boots, and a smile. You glance up over my shoulder, and smile that sexy smile that makes me forget to wonder what you're looking at, and we kiss again. Then you whisper against my lips, "taste me."

I unbuckle your belt, tug your jeans and boxers past your hips, and reach in to withdraw your smooth hardness. I sink to my knees in the grass and start out with a tease, lightly licking and sucking on your balls and your thighs. Your fingers tangle in my hair, and I pause to look up at you. You smile down at me, then look up high again, before returning your eyes to mine. Finally, I wrap my mouth around you and let out another moan. God, baby, you taste so good.

I'm using one hand to stroke your balls while I fuck you with my mouth, and the other hand is rubbing my clit. My pussy is so wet it's dripping. When your grip on my hair gets tighter I know you're going to cum for me any second. I stop playing with my clit and use my soaked fingers to tease your ass. You tense up and explode in my mouth, both hands in my hair, using me as you need to. I lick you clean as you catch your breath, your head thrown back and your hands still softly in my hair.

After a moment you help me to my feet and come in for another incredible kiss. You can taste yourself on my lips. As we kiss you slip two fingers down to my drenched pussy and gently circle my clit. My legs start to shake a little, and you say quietly, "do you still need to cum, baby?" "Oh, yes," I whisper back. Your tone changes a bit. "Tell me," you say. "Tell me what you need."

You dip your head down and start to lick my painfully hard nipples. "Please, baby," I manage. "Please what?" you ask, taking nipple into your mouth and sucking on it, hard. "Please, baby, I need to cum. I need your mouth on my clit and your fingers deep in my cunt. I need you to suck me and fuck me until I scream." You suck the other nipple into your mouth, hard and fast, then look me in the eye and say, "that's my good girl."

You lead me to a stone table. It's warm from the sun. You back me up to it, pick me up, and set me down on its edge. You spread my knees wide apart, exposing my pussy completely, then step between my knees and push my shoulders back until I'm resting on the table. You kiss my breasts and lick my nipples before traveling down my sternum to my belly. Then you step back, just looking at me for a moment, and pick up my feet and place them on the edge of the table so that my knees are high and my thighs are wide open.

You pull over a nearby chair, sit between my legs, and nibble on my inner thighs, causing me to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and need. "Please, baby" I beg. And you chuckle a little. I don't know that you're drawing it out for a reason. I don't know that there's a man in an upstairs window, watching intently. I only know that I need you.

Abruptly you slide two fingers into my juicy cunt and start to fuck me with them, firm and slow. I moan, and when you finally wrap your lips around my clit I call out your name. I bury one hand in your hair and torture my breasts with the other. You eat me and fuck me with your fingers like there's nothing else in the world, and then I cum for you, crying out your name, my entire body quivering.

You stroke me down slowly, and help me sit up. We kiss, this time I'm tasting myself on you. Then you pull back and smile that smile. Using your fingers gently on my jaw, you turn my head toward the high window. The man is still there, in the shadows. My eyes go wide, my jaw drops, and I look back at you.

Quickly, you kiss me again, pull me onto my feet, turn me around, bend me over the table, and enter me hard from behind. I gasp, forgetting all about the man in the window that I can barely see. You've taken enough time to recover so that you can fuck me, and you do. Hard and fast, using my body for your pleasure. I'm begging you to fuck me harder. I glance up at that window for just a second and smile. You reach underneath me and get your fingers good and wet on my pussy, then pull them back and slip one into my ass. I cry out again, and after a second or two beg you to give me another finger. You oblige me, fucking my cunt with your hard cock and fucking my ass with your fingers. When I cum for you this time you join me, exploding inside me. Filling me up. Completing me.

You collapse onto my back, kissing the warm skin between my shoulders, before withdrawing from me. We're both breathless. When we look up at the window, the man is gone.