In The Dog House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have a contract with the television studio, but I suppose I could really break that any time I wanted to. So I would have to say no, there are no impediments." What a weird question, she thought. Of course this guy knows about the show. I guess that last question is to weed out the timid girls who'll then be afraid they're never getting out of this club.

"Very good. Very good. I find myself growing fond of you, Miss Jolee Rider. You have a frankness about you that is unusual in this day and age and while you are shy about being nude, I think you keep yourself under control very well. We are just about done here." As she warmed to this compliment, he opened a drawer and pulled a black, silk ribbon out and then closed the drawer. He caressed the ribbon gently in his fingers. "Do you know what this is?" He didn't look at her when he asked the question. "It is a collar. We tag all females on the premises." As she opened her mouth to protest he continued. "Please, remember the regulations." She sat quietly and watched as he pulled a gold tag out of another drawer and then attached it to the silk ribbon. He handed her the ribbon. "Please, put this on. Tie it tightly, but not so tightly that you find it uncomfortable. If you need a hand, let me know."

She examined the tag and thought it might be real gold. Covertly, she pushed her fingernail into it and was impressed to see a scratch when she moved her finger away. The tag had her name and a string of twenty or so numbers imprinted on it. She brought it up to her neck.

"Wait a minute," interrupted Wilson, "I should get a shot of you putting on the collar."

"Oh, very well," replied Jolee. "I guess it will be a good visual metaphor for surrendering myself to this club." What had been the rather sensual and perhaps sexual act of putting on the silk collar had now become mere theatre and Jolee found that she felt a little dirty. The man waved Wilson over, but looked uncertainly at Jolee while he did so.

Wilson stood back a little and recorded Jolee tying on the silk ribbon. She had to brush her hair over her left shoulder, but she made sure to tie a good knot so the weight of the tag would not pull the collar from her neck. It wasn't too tight around her soft throat. The silk felt smooth and wearing the collar actually made her feel quite feminine, in an odd sort of way. She idly caressed the silk between her fingers while holding the tag up, so she could make it sparkle in the light.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful, Miss Rider," said the man with some degree of awe in his voice. "I think you are going to be a splendid addition here."

"That's right, beautiful, absolutely beautiful!" said Wilson panning the camera from her head, down her chest, then to her pussy hair and legs.

"Wilson! That was unprofessional!" She rose out of the chair angrily, then stopped and covered her breasts and pussy with her arms and hand, suddenly feeling too revealed. She could feel her face turning red.

The man stood in fury, pointed at Wilson and roared. "You! Stand by the door!" He visibly forced himself to calmness, as Wilson stomped away under his glare. Then he took a deep, calming breath and turned to Jolee. "Now we can begin a tour of our facility." He offered his arm to her and she wrapped her right arm around it. She wondered why she felt naked when Wilson looked at her, but merely 'differently clothed' when this charming, older man looked at her. She decided it was the difference in where the two men's eyes went and stayed. "Wilson, you will stay here and someone will be here to see you shortly," the man ordered with a commanding tone.

They walked out through the middle door as Wilson protested that he had to record Jolee's tour of the facility. The man closed the door behind them, effectively silencing Wilson's whining. Jolee saw they were now in a long corridor. It extended some twenty to thirty yards and then came to a T. There were 3 doors on the right and 4 doors on the left. There was a very comforting light emanating from the glass ceiling and there was a scarlet rug down the center of the hall.

"Could I have my clothes back now, since we are not on video?" she asked. The footage from the last little while would be priceless for the show, even if she wasn't entirely happy with it.

"I'm afraid not. Regulations, remember?" He escorted her down the corridor. She noted that he walked close to the wall, allowing her to walk down the middle of the carpet. It felt good under her bare feet, much better than the likely-cold tile floor would have felt. "Besides, haven't you noticed the temperature is perfectly comfortable for nudity? I find myself sweating a little with this suit on. Maybe it will help me get rid of this ugliness," and he patted his belly.

Jolee had so far seen no sign of any other people and every door looked to be of thick, solid wood. "How many people are in this facility and what is the Lupinus Major Club for, exactly?"

"Well, we have fourteen full time staff members and six of us live here permanently. We currently have five females here, aside from you. You wouldn't know it to look at this building but we are actually a dog breeding facility. We receive quite a bit of money from donations, but we also sell specially bred dogs around the world for very high prices. This is actually a very happy place, please don't think of us as a puppy mill."

"And why exactly do the females have to walk around in the buff?" She didn't think for one second it was for this man's personal thrills.

"Well, there are four reasons for that. First, our founder wrote it into the regulations many, many years ago. He was a chauvinist who believed women had no intrinsic value."

"I've known quite a few men like that," she said quietly.

"He felt that if you stripped a woman naked then she was left with her most essential self: an evil temptress who could only lead men down the path of sin. He kept all the women in the original Lupinus Major Club naked so as to prove that he and his staff were incorruptible."

"Typical," she responded.

He smiled at her and nodded. "Although, I hope you are well aware that not all men feel that women have no value. The second reason is for the dogs. We have done tests and learned that dogs have a natural affinity for women greater than their affinity for men. Also, clothing and perfume interferes with scent and dogs are much more happy and comfortable around nude women."

Jolee looked at him suspiciously as he said this.

"You don't believe me, but it is true. We have a great deal of research on this and you are free to examine it if you wish."

"I didn't do well in science in school. I probably wouldn't understand what I was reading."

"Don't feel bad. I've tried to read the research twice and haven't been able to finish it yet. It's very dry reading with a lot of technical terms thrown in to confuse us simple lay-people."

"And the third reason?" she prompted him.

"Well, we have another source of income." He hesitated and coughed. "Some of the females learned a while back that pictures of pretty, nude girls playing with dogs brings a high price on the porno market."

Ah, I knew it, Jolee thought, it's a pornography ring! "Wait a minute. The 'girls' discovered this?"

"Oh, yes. So we sell the pictures and videos for a small fee and the rest is put into an offshore account for each female. Some of them have quite a bit of money put away."

"So the girls make money the longer they stay here. That is why they come here and that is why they stay. And the fourth reason?"

He glanced at her face. "There is nothing more beautiful than a woman and being a man I agree it is a shame that women have to cover themselves up in our society just because of Mrs. Grundy and her like. I think our founder secretly thought the female body was beautiful as well, although he tried to conceal his own feelings to match his perverted view of what relations should be like between men and women."

"Yes," he continued, "the system works out well for females and dogs alike. And we men don't have such a terrible life, either." He stopped in front of the last door on the right. He knocked twice and waited. "This is our medical facility. Our doctor has to examine you thoroughly, as he does with all our females. And you did agree," he reminded Jolee.

The door opened and an elderly man in a lab coat, surgical mask and hair cover squinted through his thick glasses at the two of them. "Yes. Yes. What do you want, Roger?"

Roger motioned towards Jolee. "We have a new female for you to examine, Doctor. Can you fit her in now? She is a special guest."

"Oh, right. Come on in then. What's your name, pet?" Jolee walked uncertainly into the room as Roger waved goodbye to her and continued down the hall. The linoleum-like floor was cold under her feet and she shivered. She was surprised to find that this chamber actually felt and looked like a medical examination room. "Are you mute, dear? What's you name?"

"Jolee Rider. I'm just here for just a preview of what the girls will be getting..."

"A preview? A preview? Nonsense! I'll give you a full going over, pet. By the time I am done, Roger will have returned from his many duties to take you on the rest of the tour. What do you think of the Lupinus Major Club, pet?"

As she was ushered further into the room and saw the array of medical equipment she began to feel very comfortable in her nudity. To her, doctors didn't count as men when you were naked. "It seems very nice. I love dogs. But the place seems so serious and my cameraman was supposed to take video of everything for the show."

"Cameraman? You want video of what is going on? My pet, practically every room has a video camera in it. Many, many things are recorded. I am sure if you ask for a copy of any step in the tour you will be given it freely. Especially when it is asked by such a pretty young pet like you." And he nudged her in the ribs and winked at her. At least it looked like a wink, but Jolee wasn't sure as the hunched Doctor's glasses were very thick.

For the next half hour Jolee was sent through a battery of tests measuring height, weight, body fat percentage, blood pressure, heart rate, strength, endurance and blood constituents. In addition, a swab of the inside lining of her mouth was taken for DNA tests. When the Doctor told Jolee he was going to do a full gynaecological exam she balked, stating she had undergone one less than two months earlier. Since she didn't have immediate access to those results, she acquiesced and submitted herself to another one.

Afterwards, she was sitting on the table swinging her lower legs and feet in boredom when Roger returned. "All done I see. Ready for the next portion of the tour?"

"Yes, I am, but where's Wilson?"

"We sent him on his way. He was rude and obnoxious and got into an argument with me in the foyer. He claimed that he would tell his producers we kidnapped you and they would sick their lawyers and the law on us, but I started showing him all the video we had of you in the foyer and he left hurriedly. One of the others here helped me acquire his unwanted recording of you." To her surprise, he handed her a memory stick.

"He was embarrassed about his behaviour, I'll bet. He's been ogling the girls on the show whenever he's been working. He's supposed to be one of the best cameramen on the show, but I saw very clearly today that he doesn't act like a professional. I hope he doesn't have another copy of those videos of me removing my clothes and walking around in the buff." She gritted her teeth. "I could just see him and his friends jerking off to those videos and selling them on the internet. Oh, this will ruin my career."

"Don't worry my dear," said Roger. "I know who the top producer on the show is. We'll get it sorted out to your liking. If you want Wilson's videos destroyed then I'll call the producer tonight and arrange it."

Jolee reconsidered. "No. No. That's good video for the show. The producers can take the footage off of him and prepare it for TV viewing by blurring out certain things. Then they can destroy the original. That's what I want." She returned the memory stick to him.

"I'll see that it is done, Miss Rider. And now the rest of the tour." He motioned for her to join him in the hallway. And once they were in the hallway, "are you feeling all right? Do you want anything to drink or eat, or do you need to use the washroom?"

"No. The doctor gave me something to eat and drink. He was very insistent on it. He kept looking at my ribs and saying I needed to get something into me."

Roger smirked. "Are you sure he was looking at your ribs?" He gently elbowed one of her breasts and it bounced against the rhythm of their normal bounce as she walked down the hall.

"Hold on, I am sorry. I am not allowed to touch you unless it is by your will." He sighed. "I'll get someone else to give you the rest of the tour, Miss Rider. And again, I apologize."

"No, wait. Roger, I didn't mind you touching me just then and I would prefer that you give me the tour. I...I sort of feel comfortable with you, even in the buff. And you didn't seem crude-just friendly." She smiled weakly at him.

"Thank you for forgiving me, Miss Rider. If I touch you in any way that you find uncomfortable or unwanted, please let me or someone else know immediately. Okay?"

Jolee chuckled. "Okay. The Doctor was a gentleman, Roger, but I'm not sure you are; although you play the gentleman very well."

Roger chuckled as well. "You're beautiful enough that I think an octogenarian might sit up and take notice. While I fancy myself a gentleman, you tempt me to be otherwise. But I cannot allow that temptation to lead me to treat you with disrespect. According to our regulations, it would mean my removal."

Jolee felt a warm flush at his compliment. The warmth seemed to drift around her body and then focus around her nipples and in her groin. What on earth was that, she wondered? Am I really that comfortable walking around in the buff, while fully clothed men talk to me? Is this place getting to me?

"Call me Jolee, please."

"All right, Jolee. Although some of the other members might be upset with me for being so familiar with you." Roger showed her the rest of the building, especially spending time in the women's quarters where he showed Jolee her room, the kitchen and the lounge with its incredible entertainment center. He demonstrated some of the various games, showed her how to ready a film for watching, and how to set up one of the computers for untraceable internet access. Then he glanced at his watch and whistled.

"Look, it's quite a bit past the dinner hour and I'm long overdue back at the front desk. I'll take you to the women's kitchen again and you can make yourself some supper. Do you think you'll be able to find your way back to your room from there?"

"What are you going to do for dinner, Roger?"

"I'll have one of the other members whip me up something and bring it to the front desk. I'll eat while I'm working."

"Why don't we have dinner at the front desk together, Roger? You can tell me more about yourself. This time I get to ask all the questions!"

Roger laughingly accepted and they headed back down to the foyer. Once there, he made an order for some pasta and salad over an intercom system. Then he moved his plush chair around to the side of the desk and took a less comfortable chair from the wall for his own use. Jolee graciously accepted the courtesy.

Roger chatted about the skill of the man cooking their dinner and a short time later a man entered, carrying their dinner on a covered gold platter. The dark haired, servile stranger took one look at Jolee and froze. Roger waived him over impatiently. The plates and glasses were set before them and the man left after Roger and Jolee thanked him.

Jolee picked at her food, suddenly conscious that every little ounce of fat on her would be impossible to hide while she walked around nude. The man noticed her lack of appetite between mouthfuls.

"Jolee, aren't you hungry?"

"Well, yes. But normally if I put on a pound or two it's hidden by clothing. It's strange that I felt so comfortable so quickly to being around you while I'm naked and you're clothed. Maybe it's just vanity." She put a forkful of the pasta into her mouth and hummed at the unexpected flavours.

"It is vanity, but you aren't the only one who suffers from it. I've seen a few women come through that door over there, some desperate and looking for a job, some misled here, some just curious. But I find with you that I keep trying to suck in my gut, even though my skin is concealed from your view."

"So, I should just relax? Especially since I'll likely be leaving shortly after dinner?"

Roger's face fell. "Do you have to leave so soon? There is a room set aside for you and you haven't met anyone aside from the doctor, cook and I. Perhaps someone else might hold more interest for you?"

"No, it's not that Roger. I find you very interesting." Jolee gulped down her food. She wondered why she had so freely admitted that to this man whom she barely knew. "I have a job and an apartment and the girls on the show really seem to depend on me. I'm due in editing first thing in the morning."

Roger steepled his hands in front of his face and thought. "I would like you to stay longer, but if you really wish to leave I will return your clothes to you and bid you goodbye. However," he took a long sip of his wine, "I'm sure your bosses would understand if you sent them a message saying you wished to stay here a few days. The rude behaviour of that cameraman, Wilson, also might make them a little more lenient towards you. I can also send a message to one of the producers, if you wish."

Jolee felt herself growing warm. "I would like to stay a little longer, if I get to spend some more time with you, Roger. You're so unlike the men I've met recently. You want me to stay to get to know me better and I think you mean it in the innocent sense and not the 'how fast can I get into her panties' sense."

Roger put his hands up. "Now, wait a minute. I don't think I like the implication that I'm some celibate who just wants to hold your hand and talk about sunshine and butterflies. I am a man. And because I'm a man I have the same desires that all other men have when I spy a gorgeous, young woman. So don't think of my motives as being entirely honourable, please."

Jolee chuckled. "You know what I mean. I've seen your eyes drop to my breasts often enough to know you're not gay. I meant that while lust may be all that fills your heart, you act like a gentleman and I think you probably always act like a gentleman. Don't you?"

"I'm sure I could find a parade of women to confess to you about how their bottoms were mysteriously pinched while I was standing innocently nearby. That would cure you of this girlish fantasy."

"I don't believe you. I think the parade of women you brought forth would instead confess to wiggling their bottoms around you until you could resist no longer and finally did reach out your hand. But let's talk about something else, Roger. I think the wine is making me feel a little light-headed."

"I'll have to have a talk with the Doctor," muttered Roger.

"Pardon?"

"Never mind. What would you like to talk about?"

"Can I access my home e-mail from the women's lounge?" Jolee asked with a smirk.

Roger smiled warmly in response. The two chatted idly about a number of subjects including politics, philosophy and history. Jolee found Roger to have an extensive knowledge of history, but only a mild interest in politics. Roger found Jolee's knowledge of philosophy and history to be somewhat less than his own, but she showed such a keen interest in both subjects that he wondered how long that situation would last if she applied herself.