In the Dungeon: Abbott and Marlin

Story Info
Bouncer's responsibilty when Master is away.
2k words
4.46
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Abbot and Marlin walked the space between cages, looking at each slave as they passed. They found it a little creepy that all pairs of eyes followed them, hinging on their words for a command. It wasn't often that Chase was away from his Dungeon for an extended period of time, but the two guards had guarded the slaves in his absence.

They did, however, have precise instructions for the care of the slaves. Where they were to be taken, how long they were required to serve, how long a shower could be granted were all noted in a book that they had to fill out what they accomplished until his return.

"Ok, It says Princess and Pointless to the boxes in the club. You two slaves, come here." Abbot spoke and saw the named slaves come before him and sink to their knees, heads down. "Yea, ok. Whore and Cocksucker to the elevator, he says Present Position. Go." Two other slaves stood and moved in the opposite direction. Once they were there they stood up straight and put their hands behind their head. Abbot turned to Marlin. "Take those up the the fifth floor? Male punishment, female fucking machine?"

"Got it." Marlin moved to the elevator and stepped into the car but the slaves remained on the floor. "What are you doing?"

"Sir," Whore spoke up. "There are no slaves allowed in the elevator without a leash."

"Crap." Marlin said as he looked around the Dungeon. "I don't know where they are."

"Would Sir like me to go get them?" Whore questioned. Marlin nodded and Whore turned and walked to a cabinet, retrieved two leashes and returned to the man, putting her hands back behind her head. She lifted her head allowing him access to her collar.

"Thank you." Marlin told the slave as he fastened the clasp into the D bolt on her collar. Whore looked down at the floor. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, sir." Whore answered. Marlin could see she was visibly upset but would not speak her mind.

"Sir?" came Cocksucker's voice. He was speaking softly, but trying to help the temporary Sir out of the situation.

"What?" Marlin turned to the new speaker. The male slaves didn't bother the bouncers much, especially not as much as they bothered Elliot.

"May I speak freely, Sir?" Cocksucker questioned.

"If I am doing something wrong, I need to know." Marlin told him. "I am going to be here for a number of days and if I cause stress to the slaves, I might lose my job."

"Sir," Cocksucker took a step toward Marlin, lowering his voice to limit how much Whore might overhear. "Do not thank a slave. You demanded leashes and she retrieved them. That is what we are supposed to do. Whore is an older slave than I am. It bothers her when she is not treated like the slave she is to Master."

"Oh." Marlin spoke, thinking about what the slave had told him. "What should I have done?"

Cocksucker took the step back and whispered to Whore in quieter tones before coming back to Marlin. "Tell her she was slow and smack her, your choice where."

Marlin took a step toward Whore. His hand came back and smacked her left breast followed by her right. "Took you long enough slave."

"I'm sorry, Sir." Whore kept her gaze down, but Marlin could see the change in her behavior. Cocksucker was right, that was better.

Marlin tugged the leashes to propel the pair into the elevator where they immediately knelt. As the elevator moved the bouncer noticed that neither of them looked up from the floor and kept their hands behind their back still.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened neither of the slaves rose until he moved, then they were just behind him. As he moved through many things Marlin didn't understand to where he had picked up slaves before, they followed silently. Stopping at the two machines within sight of each other the slaves moved to the machine they had been assigned. Cocksucker lay on the table, his arms and legs spread prepared to be strapped in. Whore slid onto the table, putting the electrodes on her nipples and cunt before setting herself in position to be speared by the two machines.

Marlin pressed the starting button as soon as he had a slave restrained. He cringed as the cane came down on Cocksucker, who didn't make a sound but a breathe when the device made contact. Whore moaned as two dildos moved forward to impale her cunt and mouth.

Leaving the two slaves he returned to the Dungeon to see about what the rest of the slaves were doing, adjusting his cock in his pants at the sight of Whore.

* * * * * *

Abbot leashed the two slaves and marched them to the club. The two slaves walked just behind him, silent and naked. As he passed the club-goers reached out and groped the passing slaves, but they made no sound.

Coming to the one-holed box Abbot unlocked the door and tugged Pointless crawled in, waiting patiently for his collar to be hooked to the inner bar. Once done the door closed and Abbot moved to the second on the other side of the club repeating the process with Princess.

Slaves delivered Abbot went back to the Dungeon to see what was left to do. Marlin arrived at about the same time. They consulted the instructions that Chase had left, seeing that they were supposed to hook Wishful up by her nipples, forcing her to stand just on her tiptoes to reduce the pressure. Precious was to have her arms tightly bound behind her and chained as low as they could manage, forcing her to be bent over until they release her.

Abbot gasped as he finished the instructions, nudging Marlin at the last one. They were to take Precious to one of the upper rooms and share her between them. They had gotten more comfortable about sexual things around and between them, although they had never shared a girl nor had any of the males service them.

Both Abbot and Marlin finished cleaning up and setting slaves to where they were to stay, Marlin went into Chase's office and saw the named slave curled on a mat on the floor.

"Precious, come here." Abbot commanded and the slave crawled to him, stopping as she reached him. "Your Master said we were to both take you to a room. You are to service both of us." Precious nodded, looking down and waited. "Let's go, slave." Abbot turned and walked from the room. Marlin waited for the slave to walk past then moved behind her, watching her ass sway as she walked.

At the elevator Abbot opened the door, but Precious knelt just outside the door and waited. The bouncer started to snap before Marlin went to where he had see Whore go before and returned with a leash.

"I was told no slaves are allowed in the elevator without a leash." Marlin told the other man. Precious nodded but did not speak. Once the leash was attached Precious stood and moved to the elevator.

Moments later it opened to the reward rooms for the slaves. Three bedrooms and a shared bathroom. Abbot tugged Precious into one of the rooms. As soon as Abbot dropped the leash Precious sank to her knees, looking up at the bouncer who had held her leash.

Abbot grabbed Precious's breasts, pulling her up, and squeezing them together. The slave moaned at the attention. Marlin watched, desperately wanting to take the slave for himself. The two males had skittered around the fact that they had sex in front of each other, within earshot, but had never spoken about that part of their job.

Finally seeing his partner force the slave back to the ground to shove his cock down her throat, Marlin moved to grab her ass. She responded willingly, moving to accommodate the second man who started to massage her ass cheeks.

"Damn man, keep that up. She's getting better, and I didn't think that was possible." Abbot told him as Precious worked his cock over.

Marlin dropped his pants and shoved his hard cock into the bent over slave's cunt. She squealed and moaned around Abbot's cock getting a moan from the man. At first the two were competing with each other for the best angle before their eyes finally met. They looked at each other over the female speared between them before Marlin relented and let Abbot shove her onto his cock. Once there he repaid the favor and thrust the slave forward, deeper onto Abbot's cock.

From then on, they threw her back and forth, their pounding increasing as they adjusted to the rhythm that made their pleasure increase. Marlin brought his hand down on her ass as she was returned to him, and then Abbot smacked her face as she came to him.

"Aw, fuck man. Hell yea." Abbot gave one final thrust and grabbed her hair, pulling her violently onto his cock, shoving the entire length down her throat.

"Yea. Keep smackin her. Hold her." Marlin told his friend who complied. The second bouncer started fucking the slave with vigor, deep powerful thrust. Her mouth now free she moaned and leaned forward to receive more beating from Abbot. She squirmed with desire, but neither had granted her the word she needed.

With a final thrust that pushed the slave into Abbot's chest, Marlin filled her cunt, thrusting into her long after to ride the wave of his release.

Both men finished Precious fell to the floor. She panted and moaned as the men watched her.

"Please Sirs, may I have my word?" Precious asked, moving to her kneeling down position.

"Word?" Abbot questioned.

"This slave begs for you to say the word which will grant her pleasure. Please, Sirs." Precious begged.

"Do you know it?" Marlin questioned the other male who shook his head. "Slave, are you allowed to tell me your word?"

"If Sir asks me." Precious was having a hard time staying still, her body wound up.

"Ok, tell us your word and we'll consider it." Abbot told her.

"The word is Ready, Sirs. One utterance of that word allows this slave a release, and only with that word."

"Try it." Marlin suggested to his friend.

"Ok, Slave, Ready." Abbot spoke and they both watched Precious tense and tremble with a moan, her head thrown back.

"Thank you, Sirs. Thank you for granting this slave her favourite word. Please Sirs, may I service you again?"

The pair looked at each other, after her display they were both rock hard again. Without any sort of arrangement Abbot moved behind her and Marlin took her mouth.

"Damn, her ass is so tight." Abbot moaned as he thrust into her.

"Yea, and her throat is velvet." Marlin agreed. "Let's see what happens. Ready, slave."

Both men immediately unloaded into her as she rode her release on both their cocks. Her ass squeezed and her throat swallowed sending them both over the edge.

Both finished a second time, they got dressed. Precious remained on the floor, awaiting another command.

"There may be something to this whole Dungeon thing." Abbot commented and got a laugh from Marlin. He looked to Precious. "You are filthy, slave. Clean yourself."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Precious rose and made a beeline to the bathroom.

"How much longer did he say he was going to be gone?"

"At least another day." Marlin told him. They both shared a smile. "Do we want to get another one? Trade? Share? I got to admit, Abbot, I never thought about a threesome with another guy."

"Yea, me either. Maybe we'll get three more up here and each have our own threesomes."

The pair laughed, each going into one of the reward rooms. When Precious came out of the shower she saw that the men had divided. Abbot saw her and drug her into the third room, looking around. There was a small cage in the last room, big enough for one person to be cramped. He led her to the cage, opening the door for her. She curled up and settled down.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers