In the Dungeon - Cocksucker 01

Story Info
Introduction of the slave Cocksucker.
1.5k words
4.24
22.6k
11
1

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

The man whose name used to be Bryant was in a small closet-like box blindfolded. His stomach rumbled with hunger telling him that it had been quite some time since he had been fed.

It had all started with a girl, a girl walking through a club. He saw her and had to have her, and he had. She had screamed and kicked and fought him and he'd loved it.

Until he found out she 'belonged' to someone. At first he wasn't worried; he was a pretty big guy, close to six foot, broad in the shoulders. He had been in a few brawls and came out on top.

He was talking to two of his fellow bouncers at the new job when he saw someone approaching. He stood about five and a half feet with shoulder-length blonde hair and was specifically coming toward the taller man.

Instead of words a punch connected with his stomach, driving the breath from his lungs. The shorter man stayed close and the attacked saw the two men he was with take a step back.

"What the hell, you scrawny little shit?" Bryant asked as he started to recover. Still he saw his companions keep their distance. He started to get concerned, but had an image to maintain.

The blonde didn't watch him but turned to his two companions. "He touched my property. Even when he was told she belong to me. He beat and raped my property."

The two other men turned to Bryant and took a step back to separate themselves from him. Neither of them could hold his gaze.

During this time, Bryant recovered from the initial punch and tried to launch an attack of his own. His arm came back and started forward only to find the shorter man in an attack of his own. Before Bryant could make contact, the blonde landed a stomp kick into his stomach, driving him to his knees in pain.

"She will tell me if either of you touched her. Did you?"

"No, sir." one replied.

"I asked her the first couple of times she came in, but then she told me she was yours so I never asked again. We just looked out for her." the second one admitted.

"Take him downstairs. He'll make a good addition."

Bryant was trying to draw air back into his lungs and right himself, but the kick had hurt him more than he realized. Instead he started to sputter in protest.

"Yes, sir."

The two others finally moved forward and took him by the arms. He was a little more recovered now and started to protest in earnest. Bryant struggled to break free until one turned his wrist and sent him back to his knees in pain.

A moment later they had muscled him to a steel door that they opened with a key and moved him through it. Every time he started to get away a sharp pain coursed through him. Once through the door, the steel door closed behind them, Bryant was overcome with the silence in the new surroundings.

A dark haired man stormed toward them, a cattle prod in his hand. His clothes were well made, designer but not too flashy. Wielding the prod like he knew exactly how to use it he waved it at the two men.

"You bring noise into my domain? What is the meaning of this?"

"He assaulted a slave upstairs. Raped her. We were told to bring him down."

The man sighed but nodded. "Hold him." After his statement he turned and went back the way he had stormed toward them. Bryant continued to struggle to get up but was easily held down. Moments later he returned with a circular piece of metal in his hands. Moving around his defenses it was snapped around his neck. "Release him."

Immediately the hands holding Bryant were removed and he was once again free to move. There was a split second where the struggle in his mind to run or attack his captors played out on his face and he turned to sprint for the door.

"Kneel, slave." the dark haired man demanded as the slave moved farther away from him. It was not harsh nor strong, just stated matter-of-factly. A command he expected followed. When it wasn't he sighed and pulled a small remote covered in buttons out of his pocket. Allowing the slave a few more precious seconds to respond, he waited. Finally a finger tapped a button.

The scream that rang out through the Dungeon was one of pure pain as the fleeing man toppled to the floor, hands clutching the collar around his neck. He clawed at the thin metal band and felt the tiny prongs there that delivered the jolt.

"I said, Kneel slave." the dark haired man repeated. "If I repeat myself once more, your introduction shall be more severe than even I had planned."

Bryant looked between the man with the remote and the two that had brought him down before lowering his eyes. Without another word, he sank to his knees. "You can't do this."

"That's better, slave." the man with the remote nodded. "I am your Master. Your noise restrictions are not currently on, but will be soon. I expect silence in my home, and you will comply or be corrected until it is.

"I believe you will come to understand that you are mistaken. I can, in fact, do this. I already have. You assaulted the slave of a friend of mine. As far as the outside world knows, you are now dead. No one cares that you are still alive, you now belong to me.

"Now gentlemen, thank you for bringing me this slave. Allow him to show his gratitude for his new life." the Master motioned from the bouncers to the slave. As one strode forward, his hands went to his pants.

"Hell no!" Bryant protested and started to continue until his collar shocked him again and he let out another scream.

"This place is highly soundproof, but I do enjoy the screams of a disobedient slave from time to time. You will do as I command, or suffer the repercussions. Now, service these men. Open your mouth and be a good little cocksucker."

Abbott was first with his stiff cock in Bryant's face. With a glance back to the Master, who nodded, he grabbed the slave's head and led it toward his cock. Bryant had never considered having a cock in his mouth and started to once again protest. Abbott took advantage of the moment and shoved his cock into the man's mouth.

Bryant struggled to retreat and purge the man's cock from his mouth, but was overpowered by the other. He gagged on the cock but the bouncer was relentless as he thrust into the man's throat.

"Come on, Cocksucker...suck." Abbott demanded, giving Bryant's head a shake. "Damn Marlin, his throat is so soft. If only he would stop fighting me."

Abbott continued to force his cock into the man's mouth, dominating him. The slave looked over to his new Master and saw fingers poised over the buttons and started to comply. For the first time he stopped trying to expel the cock and allowed himself to be used.

Picking up the pace in his thrusts Abbott gave one final deep push and exploded into the slave's mouth. Bryant gagged even harder and as the cock retreated, he spit up the semen and it splattered onto the floor. Immediately he turned, thinking the Master would be angry.

"Marlin, your turn. Cocksucker, and I think I will keep that as your name, that was unacceptable. My Dungeon is a clean place and I expect it to be kept that way. When this is finished, you will clean that off my floor." Master chided, his eyes threatening and narrow.

Marlin stepped forward and grabbed Cocksucker's head. "Open, Cocksucker." he demanded. Slowly the new slave started to comply, but when there was just enough room Marlin shoved his cock in his mouth.

The second bouncer was much rougher than the first, holding the slave on both sides of his head and moving him where he wanted. "Suck, slave. Oh, that's nice. You are right, Abbott, he's got a throat of velvet."

It went on for long moments before Marlin shoved deep, blocking off Cocksucker's throat and dumped his release straight into the stomach. When he retreated Cocksucker coughed trying to reclaim air.

He was only free for a moment before hands grabbed him again and shoved him down to the floor, his nose just inches from the spilled semen on the floor.

"Clean it up, slob." Marlin's voice demanded. Cocksucker tried to shake his head in protest but was unable to move. A slap on the turned up side of his face made his ears ring and he was moved closer to the mess.

Not able to see another way out, Cocksucker carefully lapped up the now cold liquid, cringing with every movement. When the floor was once again spotless the two bouncers turned and headed back for the stairs.

The slave now named Cocksucker was grabbed by his collar and dragged further into the Dungeon. Although he saw his chance at escape move further and further away, he was on the verge of being broken that evening. Forced to service his first two men, then lap up semen he had spilled on the floor plunged his self-image deep and he needed time to recover.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers