In the Dungeon - Cocksucker 02

Story Info
The beginning of Cocksucker's training and punishment.
1.9k words
4.07
21k
9
2

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This chapter is more brutal than some of my previous work. It does contain a severe non-con scene which I think is fair retribution, but that could just be me. It is a M/m scene and while that will continue now that male slaves are available, they won't usually be this intense. Please be advised.

Although this is not an introduction scene, it does focus on only one slave as most of the other will be more than one.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Cocksucker lay as the Master had left him, gagged and chained to the bars of his cell. He had struggled to get free from his bindings, to no avail, and now lay on the thin mat trying to figure out what he could do now.

The gag in his mouth was horribly uncomfortable, but he had stopped gagging from the length. What bothered him the most was that he could still taste the semen from the men whose cocks he had been forced to suck. He longed to get rid of the gag and have a chance to spit out the taste.

He had seen a man with a food cart pass by twice since he had been here, neither time stopping at his cell. Cocksucker noticed the distasteful look he received from the kitchen helper as he passed, wondering if it had to do with his behavior or something else but the slave's stomach grumbled each time he smelled whatever food the other slaves were receiving. Briefly he wondered if he would have to suck another cock, not that he could at the moment anyway, to get his meal.

Eventually the man who claimed to be his new Master came to his cell armed with a cane. He stood at the door of the cell for long moments, regarding the slave inside. Cocksucker kept his eyes down, but watched the man as closely as he was watched.

The slave didn't know how long passed before the Master came into his cell, pulling out a key ring to unfasten the gag. Cocksucker wanted to apologize for what he had done to the man, but saw from his eyes that silence was the better choice.

"You will have a visitor." Master told the slave as he took the gag out of the cell. Cocksucker licked his lips to moisten them and all he could still taste was his lesson from the previous encounter. "The owner of the slave you assaulted will be here to see you, then I have some work for you this evening. Tomorrow, if things go well, we will start some actual training for you."

Cocksucker spoke in a low tone. "Why are you doing this?"

Master laughed. "Me? I am not doing this, you pathetic slave. You did this to yourself, all because you refused to hear the word no. Now, that is no longer a word in your vocabulary. You can say it all you want, but it will not make anything stop, it will not change what is happening to you. It has as much influence over your life as it did for the slave you raped."

With those final words Master turned and left his cell, and him alone. Finally without the gag Cocksucker could taste things other than semen and he went to his water bottle to replenish fluids. He was still chained to his cell bars and his hands were bound before him, but all in all, he considered this a better set of circumstances.

Now, since he was not having to concentrate on each breath time drug on. He turned his attention to the Dungeon around him but found nothing distinguishing about it. Nothing to concentrate on.

His attention directed elsewhere he didn't notice the man moving to the door of his cell until his eyes cast around and landed on the different. Before him stood the man who had sentenced him to this place.

He was barely over five and a half feet tall, deeply tanned skin and hair so blonde is was practically white. His clothes were similar to what Master wore, and he wore them with confidence.

In his hand was a leash and a cane and he regarded the slave with such intensity that Cocksucker was forced to keep his eyes from the man. With slow, measured steps the newcomer stepped into Cocksucker's cell. He moved toward the slave, hands at his side until he was close enough to snap the leash to his collar.

Once attached Cocksucker got to his feet and followed the man a few inches behind. It was then that Cocksucker could better address the situation. The man who held him was just under a half foot shorter than him and didn't look as muscular. It crossed the slave's mind that if he was patient enough, he could take the other man.

As if reading his thoughts the other man paused. "If you even think about trying it, it would require an apology to your Master, but I would beat you to death."

Startled Cocksucker regarded that man who had led him to one of the playrooms. He had grabbed a chain from the ceiling and waited for Cocksucker to present his bound hands. Once he did he was lifted to just his tip toes touched the floor.

"My name is Nathaniel, and you assaulted and damaged my property. I am here to avenge her and show you my disapproval." the man stated as he started to circle the man who now hung by essentially his arms.

The first blow took Cocksucker's breath away as it connected to his legs. The pain was intense and focused on the smallest of lines on the back of his thighs. As the pain started to fade to a throb the cane connected again on his lower back. A whimper of pain escaped Cocksucker's lips.

"You made my slave feel unsafe." Nathaniel said as he brought the cane down on Cocksucker's shoulders earning a cry louder than before. "You made my slave feel scared."

His last comment was accentuated by two blows down the slave's back. There was just enough time between them that Cocksucker was starting to feel pain thoughout his back like he had never felt before.

"You made my slave fear you." This time the blow was on his lower legs. The sharpness on the muscles compared to the fattier parts was like a knife cut. "You took something that she enjoyed and made it painful and fearful."

The blows were getting harder and Cocksucker could not only feel the pain where they had landed, but felt the bruises starting to form under all of them. The blows stopped as Nathaniel's gaze pierced Cocksucker's and the slave sobbed in fear. There was something about this man standing before him. He feared his now Master, but the one before him terrified him.

"You made my slave doubt." Nathaniel continued after seeing the slave's gaze and finding the emotion he desired there. The next four blows made Cocksucker cry out even more as they landed on the bottoms of his elevated feet. The last two ended in screams of pain as the balls of the feet were struck. "You made my slave wonder if I could protect her.

Cocksucker could see that the man was bordering on rage. His hands shook with fury as he considered what the slave had done and didn't speak for the next minutes, striping the slave on his front and back. The noise from the slave was now a long series of cries and screams, asking then imploring and finally begging the man to forgive him. All cohesive thought was being lost as the pain in nearly every nerve ending was triggered. Finally the blows stopped and Nathaniel stood to his left. The gaze in his eyes had not changed, he would slaughter the slave in a heart beat if given the opportunity. A deep breath brought Cocksucker's attention to the man, wondering where he would strike next.

"You made my slave doubt me." came the final words Cocksucker heard before the cane landed across his cock and the slave didn't recognize the sound that came from his throat before he blacked out.

* * * * * * * * * * *

When Cocksucker awoke he could still feel every mark that had been given to him. Some of them had faded to a painful throb while most of them still hurt as when they had been given.

What the slave did notice, however, was that he was not in his cell. He was on all fours, bent over a wooden bench of some sort, hands and knees secured to either the bench or the floor.

He tried to do a double take only to discover that he was immobilized to only be able to look ahead. His eyes could dart from side to side, but his head was confined in a brace.

"Ah, the guest of honour finally awakens. My clients were starting to get restless I thought I would have to let them start before you came around, slave." Master told him as he came into view.

"What is..." Cocksucker started to ask but was slapped across the face by his Master.

"I did not tell you to speak, you stupid slave. I would gag you again, but that would limit the profits I would receive from you." Cocksucker was told. "But first, the crowning event. Sir, as the most endowed member of the group, do your best."

Cocksucker tried feverishly to look behind him as he felt a pair of hands caress his ass and down his legs.

"I am going to enjoy this." a male voice came from behind him. The fondling continued and Cocksucker started to panic.

"Please! No! Don't!" he spoke, desperation in his voice as he struggled.

"I'm sure that is what the other slave was saying when you raped her." Master's voice chided.

"I'm sorry, please no! I've never had a male lover!" his voice rose in pitch and volume.

"Ooohhh, a virgin. I owe you double for this." the second male voice chuckled. Cocksucker felt something cold and wet touch his asshole, then nothing. He continued to struggle, panic at his situation overriding the pain he felt from his beating.

Long moments passed and Cocksucker started to sob finding he could not get free. Hands touched his ass again and he felt a cock at his ass.

"Should I be gentle, or do you want him taken?"

"Take him. He raped someone, I want him to know what it felt like," Master said.

Cocksucker felt the hands rub his ass and heard a chuckle behind him. In an instant there was a searing pain in his ass as he was tore apart by the man's cock. It thrust deep into him with no chance to get used to the girth. The slave screamed at the pain and shook in his restraints.

The man did not relent his assault and pounded the slave's ass with vigor while Cocksucker continued to scream in pain.

"I've not felt one like this since I took the young boy a few years ago. Damn it is sweet. Fight me, boy. It is so much sweeter when you cry." the man encouraged, but Cocksucker was beyond hearing words and focused solely on his pain. "Oh, too soon." A dozen thrusts later and the man retreated, panting and still feeling up Cocksucker's ass. "Sign me up for another session whenever he is up for use again. Sweeter than a child."

Cocksucker slumped in his restraints, wracked with sobs. Liquid trickled down his leg that he couldn't see if it was semen or blood.

"So," Master's voice sounded behind him followed by a crack to his ass which caused him to scream again. "who's next?"

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers