In the Dungeon - Bitch-Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Further insight into Bitch-Boy's character.
1.3k words
3.84
5.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Bitch-boy shifted in the two-holed box, beside himself. Master had placed him in a cage, then put him to get fucked and suck cock all night. Yesterday was my pleasure, today is not he thought to himself as he worked the cock in his mouth up and down.

He'd never thought taking someone to an auction would end with him being here. As soon as Master had commanded him in the car, then promptly claimed him, he knew he would do nothing else. He had to admit that eventually having his cock constantly sucked, especially by a machine had hurt at the end, but up until that point, he couldn't have been happier.

The cock he was servicing unloaded into him and he gave a few last minute licks, knowing it would move on and another would take its place. He moaned as the one in his ass thrust faster before it shot its release into his ass. Thankfully, it wasn't long before that one was also replaced.

Being Bitch-boy had been the best decision he could have made.

* * * * * * * * *

The door latch sounded and Bitch-boy looked over toward the door he had been led into. Master stood there with a leash and Bitch-boy smiled. He went to his knees when Master unhooked his collar from the wall.

"Did you enjoy your time, Bitch-boy?"

"Yes Master. Thank you." he answered. As soon as he saw Master reach the leash toward him he prepared to stand.

Master led him back through the club and Bitch-boy walked proud. He was doing his best to please his Master, just the way he should. Once back in the dungeon, and the leash came off, Bitch-boy returned to his knees, eyes down.

"Right now I am very disappointed in my males, they are not performing to expectations. You have done relatively well so far. If you handle the last part well, you will earn my praise, and good things come from that. Ask Whore what the perks of pleasing Master are."

Bitch-boy nodded to show he heard his Master. Master reached down and unhooked his leash, patting Bitch-boy on the head as one might a puppy.

"Go clean up, then rest. Tomorrow will be busy for you."

"Yes, Master." Bitch-boy agreed as he moved to the showers. The slave was nearly beside himself. Master was pleased with him, even offered him praise if he continued to do well. As the cold water fell over him, the slave promised himself he would do anything and everything his Master demanded.

* * * * * * * * * *

Master walked into Bitch-boy's cell the next evening, seeing the male kneeling. As he approached the slave came forward and kissed his shoes. While he was kissing, Master attached a leash. When the slave felt the collar move, Bitch-boy clamoured to his feet.

Without a word Bitch-boy was led to the elevator and up to the workshop. Eagerly the slave looked over his Master's things to see what he would be doing today. Moving past the sucking machine, he was led to a table that he climbed up on when directed.

"You collar is off, slave. Feel free to scream all you wish." Master said and Bitch-boy nodded. "I see you are already interested."

Bitch-boy smiled, knowing his cock was as hard as it could be. "Yes, Master."

Master moved the machine and turned it on. It whirled and beeped.

CRACK

The first blow came down on Bitch-boy's ass, striping immediately. "Oh, God, yes." he crooned from the pain. "More!"

CRACK

Once again Bitch-boy moaned in pleasure as the cane connected with his flesh. When he heard the machine moving again, he closed his eyes.

CRACK

"Oh, thank you Master. More!"

"I will return later." Master told him and turned toward the elevator. The machine struck twice more, eliciting a moan each time.

* * * * * *

Master returned to the workshop, hearing Bitch-boy's constant moan as he stepped off the elevator, and smiled. The slave had his eyes closed, so didn't see Master walk up.

"Hello Bitch-boy." he spoke quietly.

Bitch-boy's eyes shot open, finding his Master next to him. "Please Master..."

"Please?"

"Please may I have a word?" the slave begged. "Please give your Bitch-boy a word."

Master shut off the machine and walked around the bound slave. "It wants a word now?"

"Please, Master. Please give me a word. I don't want to...until...please may I have a word?"

"A word...hmmmm...what would be a good word? I know. Bitch-boy, your word is Sissy."

Master watched as Bitch-boy closed his eyes again, a look of bliss coming over him. His cock twitched and spilled semen on the floor.

"Oh, my God, Master. Thank you for my word."

Mater unhooked Bitch-boy from the table, shoving him toward the puddle. "Clean up your mess, Bitch-boy. I keep my domain clean."

Bitch-boy dropped to his knees, his tongue lapping up the semen on the floor without complaint. Master watched the slave attack the task with gusto. There was one final hurdle.

Master waited until Bitch-boy was almost done before unbuttoning his pants. His hand came down on the slave's back, urging him to remain still. He put a dab of lube on the end of his cock before moving it to Bitch-boy's ass.

A moan signaled to Master that the slave was wanting him to continue. He felt the muscles touching his cock head relax and Master thrust in one push into his slave.

"Oh, God Master. Thank you." Bitch-boy cried, pushing back against his Master's cock.

Not starting slow, Master pounded the slave's ass, driving himself to climax quickly. The only thing better than breaking a slave by forcing him to suck a cock was to fuck them in the ass.

Bitch-boy moaned and thrust back against his Master, enjoying being fucked as much as his Master did doing it to him.

"Bitch-boy, Sissy."

Hearing the word again, and feeling his Master unload into his ass sent the slave to another climax. Without being told, Bitch-boy leaned down and started lapping up the mess when Master was still deep in his ass.

"I am pleased, Bitch-boy." Master told the slave as he buttoned his pants back up. When Bitch-boy finished cleaning the floor he turned to his Master and kissed his shoes, tears falling on them before they were kissed up. "Is there a problem?

"No, Master." Bitch-boy said between what were now sobs. "I...Well, I..."

"Speak, slave. Your collar will return on soon. This might be your only chance for some time."

"Thank you, Master. I am very glad I took the assignment of your limo that day. I have never been happier."

Master, unused to having slaves thrilled to be in his presence, snapped the leash onto his collar. Bitch-boy stood immediately, proud to be where he was, and who he was with. Leading the slave to the elevator, Master led the slave away from the cells and into his office.

Surprised, but still silent, Bitch-boy waited to be commanded. Master dropped the leash which sent the slave to his knees to wait. A moment later Master returned with a long chain and snapped it to Bitch-boy's collar.

"Your chain can reach to the bucket, the mat and my desk. You are required to crawl anywhere you go. Your collar is now on."

Bitch-boy nodded that he heard and waited to see where he would go. Master left the slave and returned to his desk. Bitch-boy moved to be next to him, but was waved away by his Master's hand.

"I'm working. Over there." Master pointed to the mat. Bitch-boy changed his course and got comfortable on the thicker mat. As he watched his Master work bent over the desk, he sighed.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers