In the Dungeon - Hopeless

Story Info
Introduction to the slave Hopeless.
2k words
4.26
12.5k
8
0

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This is after the new slave introduction. Going from one to the other to earn a name.

All over 18. Not your cup of bog water? Move on.

* * * * * * * *

Chase waited about six hours before going back. He had been watching the feed from inside his workshop. Worthless had a sleepless night as he fucked her nearly every hour seeing his new slave suffer. Finally he had sent her back to her cell, new stripes down her legs, wrought with desire. He had not granted her release, knowing that the slave he was watching wouldn't be getting in for weeks...at least not without further punishment.

Going into the workshop again Chase stood over the slave cramped in the cage about two sizes too small. "Are you ready to come out, slave?"

"Yes...yes Master." she quickly added. Chase reached down and unlatched the door of the cage. She strained to unfold herself from the wire. Her legs were imprinted with the texture. She tried to stand on her feet, but Chase yanked her leash back down keeping her on her knees.

"Time for your next instruction. After hours of this, you can go to the dungeon and actually start learning." Chase ran his hand over the black haired slave. As he touched her chest she flinched. He scowled, striking her cheek. "Master's touch is always desired. Let's get you set up for today's lessons."

He tugged on the collar of the slave, feeling resistance before moving her with more force. Her collar snapped into the table followed shortly after by her arms and legs. They were both spread-eagle as she rested on her stomach. Any stimulation would come from behind her.

Chase tapped the fucking machine on, letting it make it's noise to start giving the slave a sense of dread and anticipation. The first dildo was chosen and started to move forward. The slave squealed as she felt the intruder start to penetrate her cunt. The options cycled on the dildo of vibration, fast fucking, slow fucking, shock, and default. Once inside her the dildo started to vibrate slightly causing the slave to gasp and moan.

Once again, after she was set up, Chase turned off the light and went to the dungeon. Once there he got Whore's leash and escorted her to the club, securing her in the small space. On the way back to his office he pulled Useless with him, bending her over the couch and slammed his rock hard cock into her as he thought about the slave's discomfort.

She had barely gotten wet in her cunt before Chase unloaded into her, shoved her to the floor and snapped her leash to the edge like a dog. The monitor flicked to life showing the unnamed slave being fucked by Chase's unrelenting machine.

"What do you think, Useless?" I do enjoy breaking a new slave." Chase commented as he watched the girl struggle between fear, and desire as the machine worked its magic. "She spat on me when I came to collect her. I still have to reward her for that."

Useless sat on the floor, her own cunt warming after the treatment from her Master and seeing pain inflicted on another. His hand rested on the cushion next to him and Useless moved ever so closer to let her Master know she was within his reach. Seeing her, his fingers circled her breast, pinching her nipple. She closed her eyes and suppressed her own moan, her collar an ever present reminder of her Master's cruelty.

"Oh, I can't wait to hear her scream." Chase commented as the machine spun and selected the largest dildo, lining it up with the slave's cunt. He grabbed Useless's hair and pulled her onto his cock. The chain around her neck barely gave her enough slack for her to breathe and she sucked.

The slave on the screen felt the largest intruder and tried to struggle to keep it away. As it parted her cunt, she screamed in pain as it ripped her apart. Chase fondled Useless's breasts as she was bent over his lap watching the unnamed slave go from pain to the familiar pant that Chase could easily produce with his slaves.

He watched as female pant, her pleasure building until almost climax, before the dildo stopped and pulled out. She wailed in frustration as nothing came for over ten minutes. When the machine chose next, it was the smallest dildo on the circle. As Chase watched her obvious frustration he encouraged Useless to be more effective in her servicing.

As she brought him to climax he sighed as he squeezed her breast. "Good Useless." he praised as he felt her throat swallow. "That's a good slave. Return."

The slave tied to the couch shuddered as pleasure overcame her, but remained silent in her climax. Once it passed she stayed at Chase's side knowing that her Master would use her again before it was all finished.

"I'm going to name her Hopeless. I want her to know the depth of her situation." Chase spoke not only to himself, but also to his slave. She cooed and nuzzled her Master showing her approval. "What should I do to her tonight? Another night in the cage? My cane is going to discipline Whore, it's her last night in the club. Should I let her keep getting fucked? Chain her in her cell where she can barely catch her breath?"

Useless cooed again at the last suggestion, showing her choice. Her Master started to fondle her again, his fingers reaching her thighs. She breathed out a sigh of frustration as he wouldn't reach to touch her. Instead he moved to lightly slap her breasts. Feeling the same sensation after years of conditioning, she presented her chest for further abuse.

"Good choice, Useless." Chase unfastened the leash from the couch and brought the slave onto his lap, sitting her straight on his hard cock. She wiggled her ass on her Master's lap as he reached around her and pulled roughly on her breasts. "Bounce, bitch."

Useless moved on his lap to make her breasts jiggle for her Master as he watched the slave on the camera writhe in pleasure and pain. Useless was caught in the same kind of circle. Master was rough with her cunt and breasts and Useless enjoyed it, but it was just frustration until her word came from his lips. All of the slaves had heard that Worthless had been left wanting the night before, and Useless expected to be the same, but Master had already granted her a word once.

"That is a good Useless slave." Chase moaned his own pleasure as his slave worked to please him. "Oh, what should my new slave's word be. I want it to come up often when talking to people. I am going to make her addicted to pleasure. Unable to think of anything else, willing to degrade herself for anything resembling her word. Oh, fuck, slave, that's nice. Return."

Useless climaxed on his cock, squeezing it in her spasms, but did not cease bouncing on his cock. He started to being his hips up to drive himself deeper. Finally he yanked her hair and thrust the farthest into Useless's cunt.

"Return." he slapped her breasts as she climaxed again. Once she was still, Chase shoved her off his lap. She knelt and laid on the floor before him, her breath still short. "I no longer want you. Go to your cell."

Useless shot to her feet, scrambling out of her Master's office and back to her cell. She had been granted three words and felt pleased that Master was happy with her.

Chase, his cock again semi-hard, decided it was time to claim his slave. She had been broken down enough for him to establish his claim and introduce her word. His mind thought through all the things he would do to make her a pleasure slave. Every move of hers would arouse her, keeping her desperate for her word. It was the opposite of most of his slaves, and the thought of carrying it out on the whore that spat on him finished the hardening of his cock.

Once in his workshop again he heard the mewling of the slave. She had been driven to the edge so many times she was one final stimulation from crashing over the edge. The machine stopped it's cycle and the slave wailed. Chase stepped into view.

"Hello, Hopeless." Chase greeted his slave. She wanted to glare at him, but the need for pleasure was so great, she would do anything to attain it. "That is your name now. Hopeless. It will go great with Worthless, Useless and Pointless." Chase smiled and forced the machine to retreat.

"Please, Master. Please, I need..." she started to beg and Chase slapped her mouth.

"You need nothing. You need nothing other than what I give you." Chase reached and caressed her breasts. Hopeless moaned, shaking her head.

"There is a word you will need soon. A word that allows you to finally get that pleasure you so crave." Chase dropped his pants revealing his hard cock. "If you want that word, service me."

"I..." Hopeless struggled but Chase shoved her on his cock. He pulled her hair as he used her mouth, not giving her a chance to do anything.

"You are a whore, a slut. You are my slave. You will do what I ask, when I ask, how I ask. If you refuse I will strip the skin from your bones, I will beat you and break you until you can't stand. You live for nothing more than to please me. You will only be pleased when I am pleased." Chase shoved deep into Hopeless's throat as he spoke. She gagged, but he just shoved back in. "I am your controller. I am your sole reason for existence for living. I am your food. I am your drink. I am your Master"

Chase climaxed in Hopeless's mouth, pushing in so she had no choice but to swallow the liquid he poured in there. Hopeless tried to fight, but was unsuccessful.

Hopeless panted as Chase withdrew. He picked up a vibrator from his table of accessories. Slipping it on, he moved the humming object over Hopeless's body, over her stomach, around her hips and finally to her nipples. The slave moaned trying to get harder pressure on her breasts. Slowly, barely moving, Chase took it down toward her cunt.

"I will give you a word. This word will be your life. Your next breath will be to beg me for this word. This word will send you into pleasure, always. It doesn't matter when I say it. If you hear this word, you will fall to the ground with pleasure. Are you ready for that word, Hopeless?" Chase paused with the vibrator just below her cunt. Just short of making contact. He smiled at the slave. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master. Please Master, teach me the word!!" Hopeless begged, her hips trying to find the vibrator.

"I don't think you are ready for this word, Hopeless." Chase shook his head. Hopeless panted.

"No, Master, I am ready for the word. Please give me the word, Master. I want to word to be my life. Please Master, give your Hopeless whore the word." the female begged.

"Your word, Hopeless, is Ready." he told her as he shoved the vibrator in her cunt. Immediately Hopeless screamed, her voice wobbling as sensation of being beaten, then fucked for two days came to a point. "It is Ready." Chase repeated and Hopeless spiraled into another climax, her body craving the feeling. "Yes, Hopeless. Ready."

Chase moved the vibrator in and out of her cunt as she continued to climax to his words. He gave it a fourth time, and she responded, still panting and trying to keep her cunt on the toy.

Hopeless passed out after six words, her body once again limp in the restraints. Chase released her, letting her slump to the floor. Leaving her there he retrieved one of his newest tinkers. Female chastity belt. It had two slots, one of them full with a vibrator to slip inside her. He fastened the belt around her waist, locking it with a key only he had, and dragged her by her hair to the elevator.

Her name was now Hopeless.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers