In the Dungeon - Hopeless 06

Story Info
Continuing Hopeless's training.
1.7k words
4.25
7.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers

Hopeless took as many cocks as Master demanded over the next two months, still always in the belt. She was starting to get excited when she walked up the stairs and seeing the men. As soon as she was released, she quickly knelt and could feel her cunt on fire, begging for the first word.

This time she made it through all the men with no word. She was desperate, but unless she was commanded, it would not come. She was quietly sobbing as Master led her back to her cell. Because of her belt, she was unable to try and relieve her throbbing cunt, not only would Master punish her severely, she felt he would let him down, but her cunt was on fire.

She lay on her mat, she didn't know how, but she thought days had passed. Master had not come for her, but others. Knowing they were going somewhere, being given pleasure depressed her. Her sobs had quieted, but constantly consumed her.

Finally Master came to her cell, but had no leash. He looked at her crying, wrapped up within herself. He smiled down at her, seeing her nearly broken. A dose of severe pleasure would cement in her that he was kind, gentle and generous. She would forget all the longing and desire she felt as she submitted to his will, and after that, even if he turned her away, she would come back. She would have to have it. She would be his pleasure slut.

"Up!" Master commanded and Hopeless complied, tears running down her cheeks. "How is my pleasure slave doing? Enjoying the treatment?"

"Yes, Master." Hopeless answered, even though she didn't feel it. She heard him chuckle.

"Very well." he turned to leave. Hearing Hopeless open her mouth to protest, he paused. A minute passed, then two. "If you must speak, speak now."

"I'm sorry, Master." she started, her voice under for her collar. "I enjoy being here, and being yours...but I am very frustrated." she admitted.

"Better, slave." he told her. "I want to see how your technique has improved. Service."

Hopeless crawled forward and waited to be presented with her Master's cock. He kept her kneeling there for as long as she made him wait for an answer before presenting his to her.

Her work started, and he could already feel the improvement she had made from practice. She started slow and built up my pleasure until he gave her the reward.

Reaching down, Master bound her hands and put them over her head. "I am reasonably pleased. I see you have made some improvement, but more is needed."

"Yes, Master." she said, disappointment clear in her voice as she thought she would be denied and released.

He leaned down and ran his tongue over her breasts and nipples, hearing her moan louder at the touch. Fingers explored her, pinching where he could, smacking in other places.

"I have no major reason to be disappointed. You have done what I asked with no pause, performed well in the tasks. Only a cruel Master would deny a slave a single release after such service. Do you consider me cruel?"

"No, Master." she answered as he continued to tease her. Master licked her nipples again before biting them. "Oh, Master. Thank you."

"That's Right, Hopeless, moan."

Hearing her word in his sentence her knees buckled, her hands the only thing keeping her upright. She let the feeling run through her.

"Right, Hopeless. Right."

She moaned as her climax started, only to be boosted by a second. Master continued to grope and feel her as she surrendered to him. Twice more he gave her the word, seeing the same reaction before she went limp in her restraints. After a few minutes he released her and put her on the mat in her cell.

The next time in the club, he would try it without the belt, see if his training was working.

* * * * * *

Master ignored Hopeless for nearly two weeks, leaving her in her cell when he came for others, barely speaking to her during that time. Every time he came near, she scrambled to kneel, hoping that this time he would say something to her. Anything. Praise, criticism, anything to get his attention.

Finally one day he stopped outside her cell. She was kneeling, and knelt down as he paused. Taking a step inside, he looked at her.

"Have you missed me, slave?" he asked. He saw her nod vigorously in answer. "Tell me what you missed."

"Sucking cock for you, Master. Feeling your touch, accepting your beating, Master." she whispered.

"Ah, you want to perform again? I have had some ask when you were going to." Master moved to her. He grabbed her hair and brought her to her feet. "Hands up."

Hopeless brought her hands to her head, trying not to moan as Master reached down and removed the belt from her. She shuddered as the dildos left her, wanting to beg her Master to fill her again.

"Perhaps I will let them fuck you this time. Realize that if you fail me, it will be long before I trust you again for something. I only have well-behaved slaves."

"Yes, Master." came the whispered response.

"Prepare yourself for this evening. Make sure you are clean. No one wants an actual dirty whore."

Master turned and left, taking the belt with him. He would improve it and return it to her. More distraction, more intense pleasure. More tests.

* * * * * *

That evening Hopeless waited in her cell, kneeling until she was called for. Master walked slowly toward her, leash in his hand. At the sight of him approaching, her cunt started to pulse in excitement.

A snap of the leash had her on her feet, following him where ever he led. At the bottom of the stairs, he paused. When she knelt, he put a blindfold over her eyes. Now unable to see, she depends entirely on her Master's direction and trust.

They made it up the stairs and Hopeless recognized the sound of the club, The floor as Master walked on it, and how it felt under her bare feet. Master led her through the club and stopped.

"Spread your arms and legs. Stand." Master commanded. Hopeless took a wider stance, her arms held out at the shoulder. "Gentlemen, my slave now is without her belt and able to be fucked. That, however, is a much higher price. If you are interested, go see the bartender to get the price. She is not a pain slave, she is a pleasure slave. Some things may be natural when fucking a slave, but no undue pain is to be done to my property."

Hopeless, blind, felt eyes on her, felt Master close to her, while standing still as Master had commanded. Her cunt throbbed, knowing there were men watching her, and she didn't know how many, and waiting to fuck her. Paying for it, and large amounts from what her Master had said.

"Slave, kneel." Master commanded, seeing his slave respond. "Gentlemen, go to her."

Hopeless knelt and waited. One man came over, grabbed her hair and put his cock at her mouth. "Suck, bitch."

Hopeless started servicing the man, her cunt clenching in arousal being out of the belt for the first time in months. Hands groped her breasts, pulling her hips up for easier access. Within a breath of moving her, a cock plunged into her cunt, her moan drowned out by the cock in her mouth.

The pair pushed her back and forth, harder and faster as the men strove to climax. She moaned at the treatment, but did not stop her ministrations to the man before her. The man in her cunt climaxed first, trying to shove her to her knees as he pushed but only managed to push the second man farther into her throat.

"That's Right, slut. Take it." Master told her, using her word. She gave a long moan as another man thrust into her cunt, causing the man in her throat to pour his climax into her throat. Once he retreated her moans had a quiet voice before a second replaced there as well. They continued to show no interest in her well-being, thrusting as hard as they could to get their own pleasure.

When the men were finished, Master yanked her to the floor, dropping the leash where she could feel it. That meant she was not to move. Her breathing was still quick, having just been fucked again by either the four man, or four different ones. She had been allowed her word twice, but the excitement of once again getting fucked was almost too much. She'd had to look deeply within herself and work on her task, setting her pleasure to the back. She had to learn that submitting to her Master's will would always work out better for her.

Voices faded to nothing as Master took the men to the door, but still Hopeless waited. The air-conditioning switched on and she found she was sitting under a vent, cool air flowing over her naked body caused her to shiver. She wanted to move, even just slightly to either side to get out of the path of the outcoming air, but was scared to anger Master so remained still.

Master returned, scooping up the leash from the floor and leading her back to the dungeon. When he came to her cell he unlatched the leash and pushed her down in her cell. Once placed, she didn't dare move until he left, but shifted to kneel down before him.

"You made me quite a profit this evening. I am pleased. You have three options. You may spend one evening upstairs, spend the night in my office, or be given an upgraded meal for a day. Which do you choose?"

"Food, Master." Hopeless replied.

He nodded "Clean and return to your cell. I will be putting the belt back in place. It is now as necessary as your collar, you will never be without it unless you are performing."

"Yes. Master." she agreed. As soon as Master left her cell, she went to the showers, trying to get clean in the frigid water.

Master was waiting for her when she returned, her hands immediately going to her head, legs spread. She moaned as the belt filled her in both holes, making her relax even more. It was good to feel full again. Safe.

"Your upgraded meals will be tomorrow morning." She nodded and watched him leave. Once he cleared her cell, she went to her mat and slept.

NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers