In the Dungeon - Hopeless 05

Story Info
Hopeless's training.
1.3k words
4.34
10.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
278 Followers

Master came inside her cell, watching her drop immediately to her knees. He had a leash in his hand that she waited for it to be clipped to her collar.

"You, Hopeless, are going to put on a special show for your training." Master told her as he leashed her. She rose and nodded to show she heard her Master. "I know you will make me proud."

He took her up the stairs to the club. She followed his lead, watching the floor and trusting him to keep her safe. Peeking up she saw right men sitting in chairs in a circle, and they were all looking at her.

Master took her to the middle of the circle. She moved and knelt where Master directed, leash hanging setting at her side. She didn't look at the men, just waited for commands.

"Hello, gentlemen. This is Pleasure-slut 1, my first. She will come to you and service you. Use her however you'd like, however I do require you to use her word to grant pleasure once during your service. What is your word?"

"Right, Master. My word is Right."

"Begin." Master commanded. She turned and went to the first man on her right. Crawling to his feet she knelt down and kissed his shoes.

"Please, Sir, may I serve you?" Hopeless asked seeing the man unbutton his pants. Still being unsure that the girl would actually do it, he was only semi-hard. She moved forward, guiding the cock to her mouth. As soon as her lips touched his cock the belt started vibrating. Hopeless moaned as she sucked the man's cock.

Hopeless serviced the man for ten minutes before he climaxed, feeling Hopeless swallow and cleaning his cock. As soon as she back away from the man, the belt stopped. She was writhing on the floor trying to get it to start again.

She looked up at the man, her eyes pleading. Shaking his head he remembered her Master's commands.

"Oh, yea. Right." he said and the belt started up again until she cried out her climax.

Finally she kissed his shoes again and moved to the man on his left. This man, seeing the woman suck off the man beside him already had his cock out and stiff.

"Please, Sir, may I..." she got out before the man grabbed her hair and thrust her onto his cock, moving her back and forth from the start. As soon as her lips touched his cock, the belt started again.

"Oh, yea...that's nice. Shit, she's good. That's right baby, suck it. Oooohhhhhh, Right." he continued to guide her, moving faster as he spoke her word.

Hopeless heard the word and reacted the way she'd been conditioned, the infernal belt still humming inside of her.

The nest five minutes the man thrust harder and deeper as he approached climax before erupting and forcing her to swallow. As before, as soon as she left the man, the belt stilled.

Seeing how her performance was working she wasted no time going into the third who was waiting for her with a hardened cock.

As she approached the third man, he didn't let her kiss his shoes before ramming his cock down her throat and the humming started.

Hopeless moaned around his cock, feeling the next release building. He stood, setting her back on her heels as he thrust into her throat standing up. His were deeper and forceful as he fed her his cock. His hands came down and grabbed her breasts, thrusting in time with his squeezes.

"Damn girl, you can sure suck a cock." he moaned. "But you have to do better than that before I speak your word."

Taking the man's challenge, she doubled her effort to please and soon the man lost control.

"oh my God, where did you find her. Shit, Right."

For the third time in the night, Hopeless reacted to her word as the man pumped his release down her throat and the belt stopped.

Not even hesitating, she started servicing the fourth man who had been waiting for him. She drew his cock in, moaning as the stimulation began again.

"Damn, you are a slut. Take my cock, you whore." the man growled. "Take it or I will take it myself."

Hopeless worked but felt the man stand up. His next action was to smack her breasts as hard as he could causing her to yelp.

With a frustrated growl, he spun Hopeless around, forcing her neck to be behind her as he changed the angle in her throat. From that position her breasts were before him and he started slapping them harder.

"You worthless whore." he told her as he climaxed. "Right, bitch, although you don't deserve it."

Moving to the fifth, barely letting the belt pause as her pleasure washed over her, driving her higher as a cock once again entered her throat.

"Ah, you should call this one the Velvet throat. Are her cunt and ass this tight?" the man asked as he moved to the position the previous man had burying his cock in her.

Hopeless's back was starting to strain, but she couldn't protest, or move without incurring more work.

The last four men barely last more than ten strokes, having watched the slave service the men before them, and hardening and stroking their cocks.

When all eight were serviced Hopeless crawled back to Master, kneeling down at his feet.

"Thank you gentlemen. The bartender will show you out. She is available for the upper rooms if you ever want to put in a request." Master motioned to the man standing behind the bar, leashing his slave and returning to his home.

* * * * * *

Once back in the dungeon, Master unhooked the leash, motioning her back to her cell. Master watched her go, seeing her respond positively to the direct stimulation to sucking a cock.

As he watched her curl up on her mat, he decided it was time to make improvements to his belt, and adding another vibrator to it.

Master smiled to himself as he moved to his workshop.

* * * * * * *

The following night Master returned, ignoring all other slaves, and coming into her cell. Hopeless knelt down until her Master commanded.

"You are performing again tonight." Master told her as he removed the belt, seating another vibrator into the open slot. She willingly spread her legs as Master worked the complicated machine back into her. She moaned as both her holes were filled. "I'm still working on it, but better things are coming for you."

Hopeless nodded, reveling in the feeling of double penetration. He leashed her and led her up to the club, seeing only five men waiting for her. With a gesture from her Master, she moved to the center of the circle.

She could feel the men's eyes on her, could almost feel their cocks in her. The very thought of it aroused her, even with the belt not working, she got even more aroused at the thought of the vibrator in her intensifying the feeling.

"Same rules as last time. Begin, slave."

Hopeless moved forward to the first man who immediately forced her on the floor, his cock stuffing her mouth. She screamed around his cock as both the dildos in her cunt and ass turned on. Thankfully the cock muffled her noise so her collar didn't activate.

"When do we get to fuck her?" one of them asked, his hand keeping his cock hard.

"She's not finished training. Either be patient, or get out." Master told him, seeing him shrink back.

Hopeless made it through all the men, only hearing her word twice so when she was finished, her cunt ached with desire.

"That's all gents. Her next performance will be in two days, get your tickets now." Master leashed her and started to walk away.

NScioli
NScioli
278 Followers