In the Dungeon: Hopeless/Pleasure

Story Info
Intro to the slave Pleasure.
937 words
3.8
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Chase looked over the slave, kneeling in her cell with her eyes looking up at him looking for compassion and praise; something the Master never considered toward those he controlled.

She had been doing well, but not to the standards that the harsh Master demanded. Her word training was working, but he wanted more. The results with his vibrating belt had been better than without.

"Boy, Useless, Pleasure, stairs." Chase commanded from his office and saw the three slaves stand and start to comply. The oldest slave should have been the first one there, but the male nearly sprinted to his spot followed by Useless and finally Hopeless.

She knelt on the hard floor, trying to not shift her knees as they ached. Neither of the other slaves moved. Finally Chase came behind them and Hopeless started to stand. A hand on her back and a not as gentle shove put her back on her knees.

"Boy, up." he spoke and Hopeless shuddered at the timbre of his voice. She watched the male slave be relieved of his cage and gag. Once free he moved back to the floor, his cock now rock hard before him. "Useless, up." The female next to her stood, chest out and hands behind her back. Chase rubbed her breasts and leaned down to her nipples. Useless put her head back enjoying the attention before clamps were applied to her nipples. When Chase moved away, her preparation complete did he move to the last slave. "Hopeless, up."

As she stood she felt her Master's hands over her. Her breasts, her back, her ass and she squirmed under the attention. A gasp escaped her mouth as he moved the belt she had been wearing the previous night was inserted into her cunt once again. When Chase turned away she fell back to her knees, waiting with the other slaves.

One snap, two snaps and finally she felt a leash attach to her collar. Imitating the ones next to her, she rose when the leash closed on her collar. Chase moved around the slaves and they fell into step behind him as he moved up the stairs.

The club was loud with voices, but Useless and Boy still kept their eyes down, being led by their leash. Hopeless looked around, trying to take it all in as her first time in the loud space. The first stop was a pole put into the ground, but had a chain running from the top. Chase picked up the end and fastened it to the chain attached to Useless's nipple clamps. Once fixed she knelt on the floor. The men around her kept their distance, but ogled the vulnerable female.

The next stop was a small stage with a bench in the center. There was someone on the stage, paddle in hand. Chase moved the male to the stage and pointed at the bench. Cock thick, hard and straining, the male practically threw himself onto the bench. Once there he was restrained at the wrists and ankles. The male looked out at the people watching him, already panting with lust.

Finally Chase took Hopeless to a side of the club that was roped off, ten men sitting in chairs like the previous night. She looked at the men and then to her Master to await his command.

"Same as last time, Hopeless. Take any releases you can, you will not always be allowed. If you fail to perform with any of the clients, you will be returned to your cell and punished. I want to change your name, but that is up to you. I want you to be my pleasure slut...but that is up to you. Your name could be Pleasure. Now, go pleasure."

Taking that comment as a dismissal Hopeless crawled toward the first man. She could feel her cunt moisten as she knelt before the first man. Seeing what happened she took her time servicing the first man, feeling her belt respond to the level of attention she was putting forth.

Finishing up with the tenth man, she had achieved four climaxes and was desperate for more. She returned to her Master's side, squirming with desire. Not helping her situation she heard the man who had been brought was moaning for the person to continue to do whatever they were doing.

The sound of wood meeting flesh sent the male over the edge and he shouted. Chase turned to watch as the male over the bench continued to moan, a pool of white liquid in front of him. His neck stretched to reach the pool but was unable. As he tried, the people behind him had not stopped spanking him, the male's cock still so stiff.

Turning to the third person Chase had brought up. Useless was on her feet, walking at the edge of her chain, feeling the hands of the men around her. She smiled at one, sinking to her knees and waiting for him to come closer, which he quickly did.

"Tomorrow we start your training. Now you know your task, we will work on control. My slaves are controlled." Chase told Pleasure. "I am switching Boy to my pleasure roster. He is decent at control, but will fund more things if allowed to show he enjoys being humiliated." He sighed. "A week from now, the number in the chairs will be fifteen to twenty."

Hopeless didn't speak, her Master didn't require her to. She wanted to please him, he had treated her well, not harmed her. She wanted to earn that name.

"Come, Hopeless. I want you to meet someone."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers