Taken by teacher

Story Info
Young girl is taken by her teacher.
2.3k words
4.17
107.3k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another boring Friday afternoon in Mr. Soren's history class. Joy tried to concentrate but always had difficulty in this class because the subject matter was boring. Joy was an 18 year old girl who was 5'3 and 130 lbs., had DD boobs and a nice ass. She wore a school blouse with a bra, and a school pleaded skirt. She was in the fertility stage of her cycle, and earlier she had removed her panties because of some discharge that came out, ruining them.

The bell range and students started to shuffle out of the class. Mr. Soren- a 38 year old history teacher who was about 180 lbs., muscular, but not cut, and 6 feet tall- sat at his desk shuffling through some papers. Joy stood and started putting away her books in her bag, bending over, and not realizing she had exposed her bare pussy to her teacher in the process.

Mr. Soren, looking up to see Joy's pretty little cunt, felt a straining in his pants.

"Ehem, Joy- I need to see you after class." he said in a stern voice.

Joy got nervous, thinking it was about her grades. When the last student left the class, Mr. Soren went to close the door, Joy didn't noticing him lock it.

"Joy," he said, taking in a deep breath, "would you please explain your recent performance in my class?"

"Mr. Soren... I don't know... I'm having trouble... I try my best but never seem to do well." Joy said, her throat feeling tight.

"No. you're not. You're too distracted thinking about boys, Joy."

"W-what?" Joy said.

"Your classmates, Joy! How else will you explain your lack of panties?" Mr. Soren said sternly, standing and coming around to the other side of the desk. Joy's face went bright red.

"B-but thats just-" Joy started as Mr. Soren went to lift the hem of Joy's skirt. She jumped, smoothing it out.

"Just what, Joy? You like to show your pretty little ass to the boys."

"No! Its not like that!" Joy said, reaching for her hem to keep it down as Mr. Soren started pulling it up, giving her a stern warning look, rolling it and tucking it into her waistband.

"You still haven't explained why you're not wearing panties Joy... do you want to explain it to Principle Willis? He will not be happy with this kind of behavior." Mr. Soren said.

Joy's face was red as she looked at the floor "I-its embarrassing..." she said timidly.

Mr. Soren, running out of patience, reached for the ruler on his desk "I'm waiting" he said.

"I had some discharge on it..." Joy said, her face red as she looked down at the floor embarrassed.

"From being in the fertile stage of your cycle, Joy?" He asks, clearing his throat a bit

"Y-yes." say Joy, her throat tight.

"So your solution is to remove them, and go around without panties?" Mr. Soren asked, in a condescending tone.

"I-I-yes." She said, ashamed.

"Turn around, Joy." said Mr. Soren

"I-I'm sorry sir-" Joy protested before he grabbed her by her brown wavy/curly hair

"Turn and lean back on my desk." He say sternly, with a firm, controlling voice

She turned around, nervously, sitting back on the desk as he instructed, her hair still wrapped in his hand. She looked down at her exposed cunny, humiliated.

"Look at me, Joy." he instructed. She looked at him, her eyes tearing up, her whole body shaking nervously. Her cheeks were bright red.

"What other changes take place when you are ovulating? Do your nipples feel sore?" He said, casually undoing the top four buttons of her blouse and reaches for her breasts, under her bra, lifting them out, running his hand over her hardened nipple. Her eyes go wide and she squirms.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked nervously as he rolls her nipple between his thick rough fingers. Despite herself, the groping touch began to make Joy wet. She took in a deep breath.

"I am seeing if you are really ovulating... or just lying to show your cunt around the school!"

"S-sir, I swear I'm not lying!" She said, scared.

"So ANSWER the QUESTION," he said sternly "are your nipples tender?" emphasizing each syllable.

"Y-yes sir." Joy said, embarrassed by the admission. He pinches her nipple, causing her to suck in her breath. Her pussy was getting so wet that she felt it on her thighs, her body betraying her. She hoped he didn't notice, while squeezing her thighs together.

His hand releases her breast and heads downward towards her cunt. Scared for him to find out how wet it is, she instinctively used her hands to cover her bare sex. He suddenly but gently tugs her head back causing her to be looking up at the ceiling.

"Do NOT attempt that again." he demanded sternly, releasing her hair and grabbing her hands, forcing them behind her back, and then collecting both her small wrists, in one of his hands.

"Sorry sir." she said, nervously.

"Your exposing yourself will be considered a childish attempt at seduction, and youre over 18..." he begins lecturing her.

"B-but-" she started to protest

"AS SUCH," he said sternly cutting her off, "you should learn what the consequences are for being a cock tease."

"W-what? But Sir! I didn't mean to-"

"That's what any slutty young women would say."

"No! Sir I swear!" said Joy in a panicked tone. Mr. Soren quickly jerks her arm in such a way that she was made to stand, her wet little cunt on display. She took a step to get her balance, but before she was able to close her legs again, she felt his hand, running a finger through the folds of her sensitive pussy, making her shiver and squeeze her thighs closed.

"So explain this young lady!" He sad showing her a collection of her own moisture.

"I-I-" She stutters, her face red with shame.

"Yes, slut?"

"I dont know how that happened..." she said embarrassed about her body betraying her, feeling her cunt still tingle, aching.

Mr. Soren pushes his feet between hers, moving them, forcing her legs apart. He again puts his finger against her gushing cunt, groped, and felt her smooth wet folds. She squirmed, unable to help her mouth opening slightly, her pussy liking the touch despite herself.

He started groping her breasts again.

"P-p-please sir, don't touch me like this." she said, a tear spilling down her cheeks. His hand goes back to her cunt, cupping it and pressing the tip of his middle finger into her tight little cunt hole, making her gasp.

"Why shouldn't I? You're cunt clearly wants it!" he said.

"Please sir... it's not right!" she pleaded.

"What is not right is you being a little cock tease." he said

"I-I'm sorry! I told you I didn't mean to-" she said.

"All you girls need to be taught that teasing has consequences." he said cutting her off, grabbing her folds, her pussy gushing. She tries hard to fight that ache. She knew it wasn't right but a part of her needed this touch, she wanted more.

"I didn't-" she started, her voice breaking,

"You did." he said, pinching her clit. twisting it a bit like a nob, her juices going down her thighs.

"Your cunt juices are dripping, and are going to get all over the floor!" he says accusingly

"I-I'm sorry sir! I-"

"Hungry little slut!" he said cutting her off again. Her face bright red with shame and humiliation as he molests her wet little cunt. He then grabbed Joy by the neck, squeezing slightly. Her eyes got wide with fear, her mouth slightly open.

"Turn around and bend over." he says sternly, looking into her eyes intensely. He loosens his grip on her throat and she turns around facing the desk. He pushes on her back guiding her to bend as he instructed. Her ass and tight glistening cunt exposed. He spreads her cheeks apart, examining, inspecting her little tight hole. Touching her wet folds again. His cock still straining against his pants. He presses against her, undoing his belt. She can feel his bulge in his pants press against her soaking cunt. She squirms, both turned on and scared feeling it there, never having felt a man there like that before.

"I am going to punish you now." he said followed by the crack of his belt. Tears spill down her cheeks.

"Noo-" she said sobbing.

"Little girls that tease like you get punished!" he said whipping the belt down on her ass. She writhes. He brought down the belt again, and again, each time she writhed and whimpered as her ass was getting more and more red. Despite herself, her pussy felt so needy.

After 10 hits with the belt he wrapped it around her neck, holding it as he unceremoniously shoved a finger into her tight little cunt, making her gasp. Her virgin pussy gripped onto his fingers tightly, as she squirms uncontrollably.

He took his fingers out of her slutty wet cunt and immediately brought his hand down hard onto her ass.

"Do. Not. Move." he said sternly, each slap punctuating the words.

He goes back to her pussy, this time putting two fingers inside her tight cunt, stretching her out. She had never felt anything there and was secretly loving how it felt.

"I bet this is exactly what you want to be done to you when you show your bare slutty cunt to older men, huh?" Mr. Sorren growled into her ear, pushing his fingers in and out of her drippy cunt.

"N-no-" she cried as he violated her roughly, but knew he was actually right, she did like this. Her wet virgin cunt was tingling and gushing.

"DONT LIE TO ME." he says punctuating the words with slapping her red ass. She whimpers quietly, her drippy cunt aching despite herself. He then lightly taps her cunt before he slapped it hard, making her squirm. Much of her wetness having transferred onto his hand, he wipes her wetness onto her ass cheek

"I think you like this punishment too much." he says holding the belt tighter. Then Joy hears the sound of his pants unzipping, her eyes going wide as she realizes what he will do to her. A wave of needy excitement through her body, but she knew it was wrong.

"No... please sir," she begged, her voice panicked. "Please sir! I'm a virgin! Please don't!"

His 8 inch cock sprung out as he prepared to fuck her, pressing it up against her wet cunt, coating the head with her juices.

"You made me do this!" he growled into her ear. "This is what you deserve for being a little teasing slut!"

She squirmed, her cunt aching with need despite herself, but she tried to resist him.

"No please!"

He suddenly grunted animalistically, shoving his cock all the way into her tight wet virgin pussy, breaking her barrier. Her body went stiff as she felt his cock deep inside her, impaling her, her eyes open wide. Tears streamed down her face as she realizes her teacher just stole her virginity. She squirmed feeling him inside her, before he pulled out only to shove it back in her tight cunt again.

"P-please Mr. Soren" she gasped "It hurts! It's too big inside me!"

He grunted, pulling out and then shoving it in again, and then again.

"You deserve this," he said, holding her by the hips and picking up the pace. Despite herself, her aching cunt felt the an orgasm building. The harder he raped her the closer she was getting. He could feel her cunt squeezing his cock.

"You like this!" he growled, breathing heavily in her ear as he raped her from behind. "You like me using your tight little cunt, you wanted me to use you like a little cum slut, you like my cock deep inside you. Youre so wet and tight." he grunted, slamming into her.

"No!" she whimpered, knowing deep down that he was right.

"I can feel you squeezing my cock, milking it like a whore." he said through gritted teeth.

"No please..." Joy whimpered, her orgasm building, getting close.

"I'm going to cum in your whore cunt. You are nothing but a cum dump for me, do you understand?" he spat. Her cunt responded by pulsing and squeezing harder.

"NO! I'm not on birth control!" She cried, remembering that she was ovulating. He grunted moving a hand to her throat and a hand to her breast, squeezing both, sending her over the edge.

Her pussy was squeezing him so hard, it nearly forces his cock out, but he forced it in with all his, feeling her clenching around it. She felt a wave of ecstasy like never before as she came hard on his cock. He felt so big inside of her, she felt so full. His balls tightened and he started to cum inside her tight little pussy.

"I'm cumming." he groans.

"Noooo dont cum inside me!" she cried, pathetically quickly feeling her pussy fill with his seed. Tears spill down her cheeks. A feeling of shame knowing deep down she liked it all.

"From now on young lady, you will show up to my office hours so we can work on improving your grade and concentration." he said, callously zipping up his pants. He looks at her, exhausted with his cum dripping out of her tight little used cunt.

He leaned over to her ear, "You're mine." he said firmly.

He grabbed his stuff and walked out the door as she laid there, tears streaked down her face, cunt dripping with her teachers cum and knowing, despite herself, she loved it and needed more.