In the Dungeon: Hopeless/Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Further indoctornation of Pleasure.
1.7k words
4.29
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers

"Another one? This is getting to be a routine." a voice complained. "I have things to do besides..."

"This one is a blonde." Chase told man who turned, suddenly interested.

"Very well. Come here slave. Keep your blindfold on, I do not need to see your eyes." the other voice explained. "I am told you are a pleasure slave, you love giving pleasure, receiving some."

"Oh, yes Sir." Pleasure agreed.

"And you are happy when you are serving? Enjoy it?"

"Yes...Sir." the slave admitted. She performed because of the belt in her cunt, not because that part excited her.

"Oh, I bet you can do better than that. You love serving for your Master, don't you?"

When Pleasure thought about the idea again, her cunt was warm. "Yes, Sir." she agreed. The voice was entrancing. She wanted to hear it, to hear his words.

"That's better, slave. I bet every time you suck, you feel the pleasure too. Almost like you are doing it to yourself." the voice insisted. "Just the thought gets you excited, doesn't it? There would be no worse punishment than denied cocks for an hour, much less a day."

As she pondered what was being said to her, her arousal grew. "Yes, Sir."

"That's good for now. Not too much too fast." the voice spoke, now just another man. "Now, I want to take my payment. Quiet, little slave. Close your eyes."

As soon as Pleasure closed her eyes, she as asleep.

* * * * * * * *

Pleasure woke up in her cell, full of desire. She wanted to see her Master, to serve for him. The thought brought a calm feeling to her.

The Chase entered the Dungeon, arm around another female walking beside him. The pair stopped at her cell. The other female looked at her.

"I want to see what she has learned." the female asked, nearly begged the male to show her.

"Very well. Tonight she will perform. You can watch her as you perform for me."

"Deal." the female agreed.

That evening Chase came to her cell and leashed her. She knew that he was going to take her to the upper levels to perform, and her nipples were hard in anticipation.

"Come with me, Pleasure." he commanded her. "I want to see the fruits of my training."

Pleasure entered the club and saw the men sitting in a circle. She tried to count and came up with fifteen. As they looked at her, she felt the desire building in her. She wanted nothing than to suck the man's cock who was closest to her. She wanted to strain at the leash to fall to her knees, but knew her Master would punish her, either by beating her or denying her the chance to fill her mouth with cock.

"Now, Pleasure. My friend wants to see how much you like to work for me. The men are allowed to touch you this time. For every male you service without release will be a spanking you get, and the number of days you will not be here working. You may begin."

* * * * * * * *

"Pleasure. This is your punishment. You did not achieve release with two men last night. You will receive two lashes of different instruments and not go back for two days." Chase explained as he finished tying Pleasure to the bars of her cell. She was sobbing but Chase was not sure if it was fear of her punishment, or the thought of two days without stimulation and release.

Chase's pleasure slave was marked with two lashes of the crop, the strap and the cane. The only proof of her punishment were red marks on her skin which would quickly fade.

Restraining her now to just her collar, Pleasure sobbed on her mat at displeasing her Master. Now she would not get to please her Master for two days. Curling into a ball she waited for the torture to be over.

* * * * * * *

On the third day her master returned to her cell. Her body was humming, craving the release of sucking a cock. She crawled to her Master's feet, looking up at him to let her service him. Sparing a glance to the slave, the thought he might not allow her to perform.

"What, slave? You look so desperate. Tell me what you want."

"Please, Master. Please let me service you." she begged. "It has been torture not performing for you. Please Master, your pleasure whore is desperate to service for her Master. I beg you Master."

"Very well, you desperate slut. You may service me." Chase agreed and saw her shoulders tremble with holding back sobs. She craved serving him, or whomever he told her to. She was coming along nicely as she pulled his cock out of his pants and thrust her mouth onto it. With a skill learned from practice, she worked over his shaft. "Is that the best you have, you filthy cocksucker? I am not impressed." he told her as she worked. With Chase's control he was able to force the pleasure whore deeper into her desperation thinking she was not performing well.

Pleasure moaned as she worked, hearing her Master doubt her skills. Thinking how she could be better, she worked on her Master's cock. She was doing the same things, just trying to make them more efficient. Her desire to please him forced him to explode in her mouth.

"Not bad, slave. Getting better. Perhaps I will allow you to service tonight."

"Oh, thank you Master. Thank you." she grovelled at his feet. The thought of going another evening without working for her Master terrified her.

An hour later Chase took her into the club to a crowd of men waiting for her. Her Master took her to a mat on the floor, hooking the chain behind it to her collar. It gave her a little slack, but not enough to stand.

"You will be here, Pleasure. Clients will come to you. Unlike my other slaves, you are allowed as many releases you can, in fact, I will be told how many times you do not." Chase told her as he looked to the men waiting in a semi-circle around her. "She may not stand, a slave like her needs to be reminded of her place, at our cocks. If she tries to stand, tell me and next time I will hobble her. Make your payments to the bartender, but remember what happened to the last person who harmed my slave.

"There are some rules tonight for my slave. Clients must last at least five minutes to report her lack of participation. Anyone who can't...well, I suggest you be some where else." Chase warned. "Enjoy."

With that, he left his slave dying for her first client. As soon as one walked to her, Chase could see her moaning in desire. The first client helped her along, groping her chest as he shoved his cock in her throat. He had just made it to the elevator to his workshop when he heard his pleasure whore cry out in pleasure. It seemed his lesson was quickly learned.

* * * * * * *

Pleasure tossed and turned on her mat, restless. She wasn't making noise to trigger her collar but she was not resting quietly. Chase was bent over his work in his office, listening to his slave change sides once again.

Most of the others were dozing, with the exception of Useless and Cocksucker who were in his workshop undergoing more conditioning.

Finally Chase slammed down his project and stormed through the hallways of his Dungeon. A leash and a cane were his usual implements finding their way into his hands. He moved inside Pleasure's cell and lashed out with his cane, landing a blow on her stomach.

"Ohhhhh, Master. Thank you Master." she writhed on the floor after being struck.

"Get up, you stupid cunt." Chase demanded and Pleasure complied, her legs rubbing together. A snap on her calf and inner thigh had her still, but moaning. He leashed her and practically pulled her into one of the punishment rooms, throwing her over a table. "You had better explain yourself or I will beat you bloody."

"Oh, Master. This slave is desperate for stimulation. Master has demanded it crave attention, and it does, Master. But Master has deprived it of any to rest or sleep. The slave begs Master to help her to obey."

The cane landed three times on her breasts which only caused the slave to squirm and throw her head back. Chase brought in clamps, restraints, her belt and a gag. Pleasure's mouth was watering as she regarded the implements he held.

Cups sucked her nipples into smaller tubes, forcing a gasp then a moan from her. She allowed a quiet, but constant steam of appreciation to flow from her lips until Chase paused. She twisted on the table to stimulate her nipples and Chase slapped her across the cheek.

"Stay still, you stupid slut." Chase pulled on the clamps as his weapon of choice landed on her ass. The pleasure whore whimpered but remained still. He pulled her arms severely behind her back, snapping them in a restraint. It made it impossible for her to move her arms, but thrust out her breasts which were still gently being sucked on.

However, she was unable to contain herself as Chase shoved in both dildos on her belt to her cunt and ass. A noise between a sob and moan escaped the female. After another slap Chase showed her a eleven inch cock gag which she willingly opened her mouth to take.

Once settled Chase attached a small tube to the gag. Feeling the suction increase as she breathed, Pleasure moaned and sent a vibrating sensation over her sensitive nipples.

Now, trussed and gag, still bent over the table in the room Pleasure started to calm down. Chase circled her, hand running over her body. Her eyes closed as she felt her Master's touch, soft but still in control.

"Perhaps I need to rethink accommodations for my pleasure whores." he mused aloud to himself. The slave who begged for bondage was breathing slower, relaxing and perhaps falling asleep. Knowing she had fidgeted for hours, he didn't doubt the cock hungry slave was exhausted. He looked around his Dungeon, his mind designing the space as he thought.

It would require his slaves to be put into a stasis, while he worked, but might give him areas for each kind of slave he maintained now. Shaking his head at the thought of the cost, he would start in his workshop

NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers