In the Dungeon - Useless

Story Info
Introduction of the slave Useless.
1.2k words
3.96
11.8k
1
0

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Useless was restrained in her cell. Her arms were bound painfully behind her back with an arm binder and she was leashed to the floor with a three inch chain, but the length of chain was unimportant as she was gagged with a dildo attached to the floor in her mouth. She knew her punishment wasn't over yet, with her Master far from it.

She had been working in the club and received an unfavourable comment from some anonymous client. She had been in the boxes and had not seen who she had been servicing. Without asking his slave's comment, her Master had gagged her and shoved her aside.

That had been at least two meals ago, Useless thought. The kitchen help had been in the Dungeon twice, walking past her cell without leaving a tray because she knew her Master had told him to. At least he didn't leave the tray for her to see the food she would be denied.

Footsteps echoed in the Dungeon as her Master approached. Unable to move, Useless waited for him to release her and give her a command. His hands unhooked the chain from the floor but immediately attached it to a belt connected to the arm binder causing her to lean over forward.

A leash connected to her collar letting her know that she would be walking and her Master started away causing her to stumble. Stretching her arms tighter was the only way she managed to stay on her feet, but she continued to follow him to the elevator.

Once there she tried to kneel to appease him, but was yanked sharply back to her feet as the door opened. Again she tried to kneel but he tossed the leash over a hook on the ceiling of the elevator pulling it tightly and forcing her to not only stay hunched over, but stand on her tip toes to relieve the pressure. It was then she knew her fate on the fifth floor.

Her thoughts were made correct as her Master yanked her toward the punishment machine.

"Move and I will leave you here for two days." he commanded in the voice that made her tremble. She had come to know the anger in his voice. She had learned it in her training after she had been abducted from her home. It had been a long training process; a process that had taught her to obey.

Useless remained stock-still as Master removed the chain and arm binder allowing her more movement, but she did not take the freedom.

"Get on the table you Useless slut. You will feel my disappointment for your actions in the club. More than one complaint is unacceptable."

Still gagged Useless moved and displayed herself on the wooden frame. Her breasts were fitted through the holes and she put her forehead against the thin pad designed for just that purpose. She was now looking at the concrete floor under her and saw the symbol she had been told meant slave. It had been put there, she was told, for them to stare at as they were being punished to better reinforce her position and remind them what they were.

Straps tightly bound her wrists, ankles and neck. There would be no moving away from the punishment to come. Metal teeth bit into her nipples and she sobbed around the gag still in her mouth. The pain was searing as the clamps pinched the tender flesh tightly, made only worse by feeling the cunt clamp followed a moment later. Now any movement she could accomplish to mitigate the punishment would tug on her nipples and cunt. She would accept one pain or take another kind.

Useless felt fingers unfasten the gag from her mouth and a sob escaped her lips. She wanted to blubber and beg to her Master. To apologize for something she hadn't done but knew it was no use. Her Master wanted to punish her; she would be punished. He looked at her and she saw no sympathy in his brown eyes as he regarded her.

Now restrained her Master walked away toward his workbench and tapped a button there. Useless closed her eyes as she heard a mechanical movement to torment her before the pain. He looked back at her and she saw no sympathy in his brown eyes as he regarded her.

"Your collar is still on, Useless. I suppose at some point, you need to figure out which pain is worse."

Useless heard a swish in the air before pain exploded in her back from the cane brought down by a robot arm. She gasped at the pain and jerked causing her nipples to be pulled with metal teeth before she settled back down.

She had just found her place when the next strike landed, just off where the first had been. She sobbed knowing that eventually she would scream in pain and the shock from her collar would make her jolt and repeat the whole process.

* * * * * * * * *

Useless's voice was horse from screaming. Her back was covered in welts from the cane beating she had been receiving for the last hours. The machine was programmed to move from shoulders to ankles, hard and random. While it had started high on her body, it had taken to her waist for her to scream, unable to take anymore.

And that had activated her shock collar when her voice rose above a whisper. She had screamed, barely taken a breath and felt the secondary pain make her convulse which pulled on her breasts and cunt.

The last half hour had been a constant scream and unbearable pain, sobbing when she had half a heartbeat. Her brain wanted to shut off, but there was just enough breaks from the lashes that it could not overload her system just yet.

One blow came down directly across the last hours strikes harder than the rest which prompted another scream. She prepared for the collar shock but it never came.

As silence fell over the workshop Useless heard footsteps approach. Like the other slaves, she knew the footsteps above all other sounds. Those were her Master's footsteps coming toward her.

"You will serve in the club until I decide otherwise starting tomorrow night. Disappoint me again and this will seem like a holiday." he said as he loosened the straps holding her to the table. With a hand, and more strength that she thought possible, he pulled her by her hair and shoved her on the floor.

Tumbling the clamps pulled roughly and came loose forcing her to clamp her lips closed to keep from screaming. The sound of the metal clattering on the concrete got her attention and reminded her of what she was required to do.

She had just made it to a kneeling position before he pulled her by her hair to a small metal cage in the corner. Scrambling she folding her arms and legs together before being shoved into a space that was just big enough for her to curl up in the fetal position.

Footsteps led away from the cage after the end was secure and Useless shivered feeling the breeze from the air-conditioning unit that just barely caught her. A moment later she was plunged into darkness he turned off the light and stepped through the metal doors.

Although moving any part of her body hurt she hugged her legs with her arms and sobbed.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers