Upstairs from the Dungeon

Story Info
The purpose of the upstairs.
1.1k words
4.27
7.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few of the stories it is mentioned that the slaves go "upstairs" and come back. This is a compilation of things that happen up there. I am working on certain fetish writing, hashing it out here. If you see a flaw in my writing related to the fetish, please let me know, I want to be as accurate as I can, even if I don't experience all of the fetishes. Once I have written so far: Rape fantasy, Daddy/daughter play, however I am researching others. If you have a suggestion for a scene, let me know.

Everyone involved in the scenes are over 18. If this is not your specific cup of bog water, please move along. Find what you like....you know...do you :)

* * * * * * * * *

Whore motioned to the newest slave to follow her. They showered again and went to the elevator. Candy paused, thinking that it was included in Master's instructions.

"Master said we could. Our collars would only let us go one place without him." Whore whispered and grabbed Candy's hand, leading her onto the elevator.

"Where are we going?" Candy whispered back. Whore motioned her to wait just a moment, hearing the door ding and open. Candy's eyes widened as she stepped into the lavish bedroom. "Oh..."

The bedroom had hardwood floors, covered with plush carpets. There was a four poster bed, equipped with rings for restraints. The bed was made with deep red sheets and a comforter that was thick. Beside the bed was a nightstand and lamp on each side.

It was then that Candy noticed there was a chair and couch, both equipped with rings, but still made them look functional. A door stood in front of the elevator, but Candy could see no handle to open it from the inside. On either side of the room was a wooden door, each with a doorknob.

"If we are here, Master has turned off the noise on our collars. This is the reward for good behavior." Whore still spoke quietly, but over the normal whisper. "Look." she motioned to the back of the room. There was a bathroom open to all three rooms. Fluffy towels hung from towel rods, that could also serve as restraint bars, but there was two showers and a large whirlpool bath. "The water is warm! Hot even. We get to sleep in the beds, with the blankets and pillows."

"But we can't get out." Candy motioned to the door. "What is it for?"

"We serve special guests. Gentle guests. Lots of words, guests. They know our words, and use them! As much as they want!" Whore explained. "Then we can shower in hot water and sleep in sheets and blankets!"

"For how long?" Candy was starting to get excited as she looked around.

"Tonight. Tomorrow night, we go back. They bring food, good food, to us. And milk, soda if we are good." Whore explained. "This is the third room. I will be there," she pointed to the left door, "and you will be there," with a gesture to the right. "I'll come check on you. Go."

Whore went to the right door and opened it, revealing a bedroom identical to the one they were in. Candy smiled and went into the room, her hands grabbing the pillows and pulling it to her chest. Whore closed the door and went to her own. She was happy for the reward, and to show the new slave the benefits of good behavior.

* * * * * * *

Candy entered the room nervously. She didn't know how only being here this long, she had earned a reward. It had been almost eight years since she had something other than the cold floor to sleep on, and close to fifteen since she'd had a pillow.

When she heard a noise, she quit the bed and was on her knees by the time he walked in.

Seeing her he rolled his eyes. "You are new." he complained. "You have ten seconds to get my cock wet before I fuck your ass. If I do not climax by the tenth stroke, you don't get your word."

He unzipped his pants and presented his cock. She crept close.

"Ten, go."

Candy worked his cock expertly, moistening it, and pleasing him so his ten strokes would accomplish what he desired. She didn't look at his face, just kept to her task to please the one before her. By pleasing the one she was with, surely her Master would be pleased.

"Bed." he commanded. She got on all fours, shaking her pert ass at him. He rammed into her ass with one stroke. "Now you count."

"One, two, three..." she counted as he moved back and forth in her ass. She shifted a little bit, giving him different angles as he thrust. "four, five, six." he continued to pound her, harder with each stroke. At the last stroke she started to squeeze her ass together around his cock. "seven, eight..."

At the eighth stroke with her moving and squeezing he smacked her ass and shot his semen into her ass.

"Not bad, new bitch. Right." the man said, dressing. Candy heard the word Master had given her and she moaned, falling into her climax. "I was two strokes out, I will give you two words. Right."

"Oh, thank you, Sir." Candy climaxed again, her pleasure given word.

As soon as he left the room, Candy flew to the bathroom, hearing Whore in the other room playing a naughty child.

Candy ran a bath in the whirlpool bath, the water as hot as she could stand it...then a little warmer. Sinking into the bathtub, she moaned her pleasure that nearly bordered the word Master had given her.

After about ten minutes Whore came into the bathroom, seeing her fellow slave soaking in hot water and moved to join her. The moan that the second slave gave was close to the first as she basked in being warm.

* * * * * * *

The two females reveled in the warm water, rubbing the water all over their bodies.

"Master gives us about twenty minutes between guests, Candy." Whore explained as she worked the soap from the bath into her hair. "I hope your next one is better."

"He was quick, but fair, I guess. Told me what to expect when he came in." Candy shrugged.

A bell rang once through out the three rooms.

"That's you. That means you have five minutes left. Get dried and ready. Don't dally with the towels, you'll get another chance."

"Thank you, Whore." Candy hugged the other slave. "I appreciate you helping me."

* * * * * * *

The two girls snuggled into their beds, feeling the soft sheets against their bare skin and the pillows under their heads. They had both had a long soak in the hot tub, then showered off as the club closed.

Tonight, they would be royalty. Tomorrow, back to slaves