In the Dungeon - Pointless 02

Story Info
Further introduction to Pointless/Punishment for the slave.
1.6k words
3.29
5.7k
2
0

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
275 Followers

Pointless was beyond crying. He had cried himself out hours ago, but still they came. In the beginning he had refused the first four cocks that came through, but after them finally relented.

There had not been a lot of chance to improve his sucking skills, he was tired, and thirsty for something other than semen. Another cock came through the hole and he turned away from it, letting it hang there before it retreated.

To the side came a click as a lock tumbled open. Turning his gaze, he saw Master as the door opened. He had a leash, and Pointless opened his mouth to thank him for coming.

A shock through his collar sent him screaming and tumbling out of the box. He groveled on the floor, after a slow recovery he found his Master's shoes. A kick sent Pointless back enough for Master to attach the leash forcing Pointless to his feet.

"Apparently you didn't believe me, Pointless. There were five cocks you refused, and some you are wearing. Tomorrow you will answer for that." Master told him as they walked through the club. Pointless saw that only two slaves were missing from the lot. Pointless was concerned as Master led him through the dungeon to the showers.

Securing the slave's hands over his head, Master turned on the chilling shower, letting it run over him. The water trickled in his face, but tried to move to let all of him get washed, and he started to shiver from the cold.

Pointless watched Master come in and unhook him, leading him to his cell dripping wet. When he got to his cell Master pulled the chain that ran to each cell and hooked it around his neck.

He looked and saw his fellow slaves.

Bitch-boy was laying on his mat, the biggest smile on his face, but his cock a fire red. Cringing he saw where the slave had been while he was in the box.

Cocksucker was lying face down on his mat, sobbing quietly into his arms. His back, ass and legs were striped red, starting to turn to bruises. Pointless had seen the girls undergo a beating, each a nice shade of red.

Hopeless was also sobbing into her hands. Minutes later he heard a vibrator start up and she groaned and squirmed. After sounding for a few minutes, Pointless heard her voice change to panting and quickening breath before the sound stopped and she sobbed louder.

Useless and Worthless were meeting each other's gaze and giggling to themselves as they watched Hopeless's ordeal. And Whore and Candy had not returned from the upper floors.

* * * * * * * * * *

Pointless lay on his mat, neck chained to the floor. There was only enough to go from his mat to the bucket in the other corner. The chain was heavy and it tired him out if he moved to much. It was the following day, and Pointless stayed still as he waited for his Master. He had punishment coming, and it both aroused and terrified.

He watched as Master came and leashed Bitch-boy, the newest male slave, and led him into the club. Pointless looked as they walked away, grateful that it wasn't him going up there. Flinching, he shifted as his cock started to rise, the punishing spikes in his cage pointing into his most delicate flesh as he wondered what was in store for him today.

Master returned to the dungeon, picking up a leash as he moved. The slave saw his Master coming toward him and he struggled to move to kneel. The heavy chain trailed behind him as he knelt when Master entered his cell.

"Now it is time to be punished for your refusals yesterday. Five cocks refused, two more you refused to swallow." Master snapped the leash on his slave. He started out immediately headed for the elevator. Pointless followed behind, eyes down.

In the elevator Pointless knelt, trying to please his Master. He hadn't been in the Dungeon long enough to know that no matter what he did, Master would do what Master would do.

Master unbuckled his pants, pulling Pointless closer. "Show me you improved." His time in the box started to train Pointless to suck cock, and although he still disliked it, he moved to his Master's cock and started to service him. "Not terrible, Pointless. Of course it would be hard for you to be worse."

Pointless continued to work on his Master's cock, feeling the elevator continuing to rise and fall. After about ten minutes of elevator riding, Master tired of Pointless's ineffective sucking, he pushed Pointless into the corner, grabbing him by the hair.

Ramming his cock into Pointless's mouth, leaving the slave unable to move, Master thrust deeply. Five minutes later he climaxed into Pointless's mouth, watching the slave to see what he would do. Not hiding his cringe, Pointless swallowed.

The elevator doors opened, revealing the fifth floor workshop. Immediately Pointless heard a woman pant and moan in desire. Chains rustled as the noises grew louder. Master lead him over to the machine's and Pointless tried to avoid the cocksucking cup, seeing there was now a large dildo in the chair he had been sitting in.

Relief passed through Pointless as Master led him away from the machine, over to a table. "Up, Pointless. I would lay on your stomach, but it's up to you."

Taking Master's advice, Pointless stretched out on the table, feeling his arms and legs being restrained. There was a hole that his cock cage fit through, making him relatively comfortable.

"This is your punishment until morning. Your collar is off so feel free to scream." Master released his cock from the cage, and it sprung to nearly full hardness. Behind him the female panted loudly, her moans filling his ears as she approached climax.

CRACK

The cane came down on his ass, releasing a scream from Pointless, matched only by Hopeless's scream of release.

"Master! I'm sorry!" Pointless cried. Master came back into his field of vision, holding a gag. It had a small cock meant to rest inside his mouth.

"No, Pointless, you have no yet begun to be sorry. After today, you will never again refuse..."

CRACK

"Or so disdain for anything I ask you to do. You will..."

CRACK

"Do what I tell you the first time." Master waiting for the machine to emphasize his points. "Now here, You can use this as a comfort. Suck on it like an infant would a pacifier." Master put the gag on his slave, seeing it fill most of his mouth, but not all. It would be comfortable for him to suck, but not big enough to block his airways. Master paused the machine to feed the pacifier to Pointless who took it in his mouth and started to suck it as it was fastened behind his head.

Moving away from the slave, Master tapped the machine to start it again.

CRACK

Pointless grunted and increased sucking on the cock in his mouth. Tears slipped from his eyes but he took comfort in the refuge his Master had given him.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Pointless was in flowing tears as his ass, legs and back were on fire as the cane continued to rain down. He had ceased screaming, instead finding comfort in the cock he had given him to suck on. He found it lessened the pain as each strike landed, to have his mind elsewhere.

All he could do now is endure. Whenever he heard the machine move, he sucked, getting comfort before the searing pain exploded on his back

* * * * * * * * * *

Pointless nearly started crying again when he saw Master come off the elevator. He was finally finished with the evening! The pain would stop!

As Master walked closer to the slave, his head went down, trying to show himself as more submissive. Anything to have Master removed him from the torture device.

"Are you still sorry, Pointless?"

Pointless could only nod with the cock in his mouth. Master reached up and took it from his mouth, freeing him to speak.

"Yes, Master. I'm so sorry. I will never refuse anything again. I'm sorry, Master." Pointless babbled. The machine powered down and Master released his arms and legs letting him fall to his knees.

"Shoe me then." Master motioned to his crotch. Unlike last time, Pointless didn't hesitate before moving to service his Master, taking the hard cock into his mouth. He remembered what he had been doing to the one he had been sucking on during his punishment and started to repeat the action. "That is nice, slave. Continue."

Fifteen minutes later Master climaxed, feeding his release to the slave on his knees. Pointless continued to serve until he was confident Master was pleased.

"I see the cock you were sucking on has helped." Master told him and handed him the small dildo. "Take that to your cell in case you want it later."

Pointless's hand came up and took the dildo, holding it to his chest. He didn't want Master to see how much he wanted to take it. Having it helped him get through the pain of the beating...he felt positively toward it now.

Master led him toward the elevator, watching the slave pained with each step. Seeing the pain, Master took a deep breath to not watch, then bend the slave over a shelf and show him what would be expected.

Back in the dungeon Pointless was taken to his cell and told to remain. If he left the small space, Master would make him remember things better next time. Pointless nodded and crawled to his mat. As Master walked away, Pointless took a glance around to see everyone else was missing or occupied before he put the cock back in his mouth and sucked himself to sleep.

NScioli
NScioli
275 Followers