In the Dungeon - Pointless 03

Story Info
Pointless's acceptance of his fate.
2.6k words
3.42
4.4k
3
0

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Pointless was led into the club, his eyes down on the floor, not seeing the display waiting for him. He had been talking to himself about not panicking, it never made things better. Just accept and endure.

He repeated the words as his Master forced him to all fours and strapped his legs down. Accept...accept...must accept.

"Gentlemen, you have your cards, here is your slave. I hope you enjoy." Master commented.

Behind him, and with him unable to move, he felt a presence and knew what he had to endure. The machine was different, all the same speed, angle...actually being used to fuck was different.

Grinding his lips the slave managed to not make a sound as the first cock shoved into him. Putting his head down, he repeated. Accept and endure, accept and endure.

As he started repeating his mantra, something changed. His ass was still sore and split open, but there was something else...something at the base of his cock...warmth. It built with each thrust, growing the further in the cock went and he ground his lips closed once more, this time holding in a moan.

Finally with a slap and a yell, the man unloaded in the slave's ass. "Very nice, that one. I need a second round with him."

"Who's next?" came his Master's voice.

The answer came quickly as a pair of footsteps came closer. The two men spoke in tones that Pointless couldn't understand. The only thing he understood was there was a man behind him again.

"Hello, bitch." the man greeted Pointless with a slap to his rump. "Are you ready for me?"

Pointless hung his head, refusing to admit to himself that he was eager to have the man inside him, to see what that fleeting pleasure he had started to feel.

The second cock was considerably smaller than the first one, Pointless moaned to himself because he was unable to feel anything. The second man finished quickly and retreated.

"Awww, you poor thing. Trying to find something now? Perhaps I should have just small cocks come in and fuck you. Until the very last one. Someone five inches wide, really open you up." Master teased. Pointless's cock stiffened at the thought, seeing his Master chuckle at him.

"Too bad I only know a few small men. Not like my next client."

The third man came in without saying a word. He smacked Pointless's ass for a good five minutes before putting the head of his cock at the slave's ass. Pointless could feel how larger the man was, his walls stretching as he was penetrated.

"Oooohhhhhhhh." Pointless moaned as the man buried himself in the slave's ass. He was as large as the first man, but much longer. It took nearly three thrusts for the man to be completely encased by Pointless's ass.

The man held still for over a minute, feeling the slave start to push back to get any sort of sensation. "Oh, your boy is starting to come around. Asking me for it."

"Good Pointless. Be a good boy and you will be rewarded." Master encouraged him. As the man started thrusting the slave closed his eyes.

"Oh, Master..." Pointless moaned. The sensation started to build, centered just above the base of his cock. Every time he thrust, it tapped the spot allowing the feeling to build.

"Enjoying yourself, Pointless?" Master questioned seeing his slave's cock pulse as it stiffened.

"Oh, Master...yes..."Pointless nodded. "Yes, Master..."

The thrusts became faster as the man pulverizing his ass with each motion. The man smacked Pointless's ass twice, once in and once out.

"I want this bitch to scream for me." the man demanded as he started his blows harder.

"You heard the man, slave. Scream. Awake."

Hearing his Master speak the word he had grown to associate with pleasure, he screamed as his cock pulsed and spilled semen all over the floor. Seconds later the man in his ass unloaded into the slave's ass.

Moments later the man retreated, hitting Pointless once more. "Not a bad fuck. I'll come back when he's not restrained. I prefer having them beg for it."

"Next time." Master assured the man. He grabbed Pointless by the hair, pulling him forward milimeters and pushed his nose close to the floor. "Clean up the mess, slave. If you do well, I'll get more to come fuck you."

He started to gag as his face came close to his own semen and considered refusing. It was one thing to accept someone thrusting and spilling in his mouth, it is something else to lick it off the floor. His ass still ached, but there was a pleasant feeling where the other man was tapping. Closing his eyes, Pointless put out his tongue and tasted the cold, slimy liquid.

* * * * *

Later that evening Pointless had taken a dozen men in his ass, licking his own semen off the floor four others. By the last two Master had unhooked him and watched him eagerly set himself up for the men to thrust into him.

Finally there were two men standing with his Master. He lay, ass in the air, waiting for the next man to service when one of the two walked behind him. As anxious as a young bride, he practically shook his ass to entice the last man. The second one came to his head, the man's cock stiff as a metal beam.

The second man snapped and pointed to his cock at Pointless's nose. Pausing for only a moment he took the long member into his throat feeling the lust and heat in his mouth. A second after he gulped the man's cock down his ass was penetrated, pushing the other cock deeper into his throat.

Pointless moaned, feeling speared by the two men, he didn't even think to move, just to let the two men have their way. At first the two men were out of sync, pleasure not possible for any of the three, but after just a short time, they were moving the slave back and forth between them.

Pointless reveled in the abuse, unable to fight the feeling growing deep in his cock. Being sodomised by the men made his cock pulse, begging for relief.

"Awake, Pointless. Be a good boy."

When the word left his Master's mouth, he screamed around the cock occupying his mouth sending that man into climax which sent the second as well.

Five minutes later Pointless lay on the floor, spent as the other men left the club. Master's shoes came into view and the slave struggled to get to his knees. Seeing the last mess he had made, the slave started to clean the floor for the last time, finding he now enjoyed the taste of semen on his tongue, his or others.

"I made a decent amount from you, Pointless." Master told him as a leash snapped to his collar. "Perhaps I will give you a night in the upper levels. The men aren't as gentle as they are here, but you seem to like that."

"Yes, Master." his voice was just over a whisper as he admitted the truth.

* * * * * * * * *

Pointless knelt in his cell left with the only thing his Master refused to take from him. Time. At one point he had been an average guy, doing average things, until one night he got too aggressive at the wrong club.

He was now confined to a ten by ten cell with no walls, just bars, separating his cell from the next. There was a quarter inch thick mat for him to sleep on and a bucket in the corner for his hygiene. He was allowed no clothes, unless his Master wanted to put on a thin tube on his cock to contain it.

If that had been the worse part of the confinement, Pointless could almost manage it. But his Master was insistent, even cruel. He was forced to service men or women, depending on who paid his Master to use him. In the short time he had been here he had been beaten, forced to service people against his will, and been trained to please his Master.

Now, he waited for his Master to direct him to his task. Would he be taken to the boxes in the club where he would be forced to suck cocks all night? Would he be taken to his Master's workshop to be beaten or fucked by machines? Or the one that pulls climax's from him with electric pulses and forced him to swallow his own semen? Pointless sighed as he pondered the choices before him. Choices he had no say over. But, he admitted to himself, he had started to enjoy.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Pointless was still kneeling in his cell when the elevator dinged and he heard the familiar sound of the meal cart rolling over the concrete. At one point the floors were torture on his hands and knees but he had become accustomed to the hard surfaces.

He was usually third on the feeding schedule and was once again this day. Pointless waited for the kitchen help left his cell before he went to the bowl. Eating with his fingers he polished off the bowl quickly and drank the bottle of water provided. When he was finished he went back to kneeling and waiting.

Once again in a waiting state he tried to not think. Tried to not think he could not remember the name he had before being moved down here, could not even say the date with any certainty.

After this meal he didn't have to wait long before his Master entered the Dungeon and looked his slaves over. Moments later the six foot man stood over him, looking for the correct response.

"Pointless, what is your limit on the cane machine upstairs?" his Master asked.

"Forty, Master." Pointless replied. He had taken forty lashes without making a sound.

"If you last fifty today, I will call you trained for now and move onto more pleasant tasks."

He didn't reply, there wasn't need for one. Any input from him would only give his Master opportunity to punish him, as if he needed a reason.

A click brought his attention back to the present as that sound told him Master had put a leash to his collar. His body, trained in such a short time, started getting to his feet as expected. Master started to walk away and Pointless moved a few steps behind, but still having slack in the leash.

Then was the dreaded elevator, he sank back to his knees as soon as Master paused, that took him to his least favourite room. It felt like only seconds before he was there.

He remembered seeing the fifth floor for the first time and being terrified. Off to the left of the elevator was Master's workbench, covered with gadgets and pieces to things that Cocksucker had no idea what they were. Above the bench were prototypes of the collars that Pointless wore on his neck.

Straight in front of him was the caning machine, his destination. It consisted of a table to hold him down, and still while the cane descended over and over to his body. It's sole purpose was causing pain.

Next to that machine was Master's fucking machine. The same table, but with machines at either end. One to shove a dildo into his mouth, the other into his ass. Thankfully that wasn't his place today.

Finally, behind the caning machine was Pointless's least favourite machine. The 'pleasure' machine. It was electrodes and a tube. It stimulated his cock and balls until he climaxed, forcing his semen down his throat...over and over again.

His Master paused, and the slave saw he was at the table his Master mentioned. Without pausing, he climbed onto the surface and allowed himself to be strapped down, just at his wrists, ankles and his neck.

"Fifty, Pointless. I want to hear them to know when you get there. No other noise, or we will continue this until you can do fifty. Then I will consider you trained. "

"Yes, Master. Fifty, counted. No other sound." Pointless repeated in a whispered voice.

Feeling the strap hold his neck down he took a deep breath trying to control his voice until the time his Master said he could. Last time was torture, he had barely made it to forty, and this time Master demanded ten more.

A sharp intake of breath accentuated the first blow landing on his back. The first was always the worst, until the last. After he could feel the first, knowing how hard the rest would be, he could lay and take the abuse.

Taking a lesson from his last training. Accept and endure. Accept and endure. Eventually, that last task turned pleasant...

It was thirty lashes in and Pointless was squeezing his eyes shut to stop himself from crying out. The numbers came through clenched teeth until the lashes paused. They had been steady and consistent until the thirty-first lash there was a pause.

Pointless's body ached from the pain and he took a deep breath, trying to take advantage of the break. As his breath he felt different, a warming flowing through his body from his back. Although his back was now sore, the pain no longer felt searing on his back. He took in another breath to deepen the sensation. Accept and endure.

When the cane came down again, it felt different. There was the sear from the impact, but the warmth still remained, and spread with the blow.

"Thirty-one, Master." he breathed. On the next strike Pointless moaned and counted. The thirty-third stirred his cock in pleasure. In his mind he welcomed the next blow. When it came his moan was longer, but just as quiet. "Oh God, Master." he whispered.

By the fortieth strike Pointless's cock was straining, desperate for stimulation. He counted and wondered how he had wanted to stop last time. As the number came out he almost begged aloud for the blows. He wanted to beg his Master for his word, he desperately wanted it. Wanted more beatings.

At the last strike Pointless counted out fifty, letting the sensation and tingling consume him. His cock had been ready to explode for nearly ten blows. The slave felt his Master next to him.

"Well, Pointless, you seem better this time." Master observed.

"Yes, Master. Please Master, may I have my word?"

"You did as I asked, and it seems more, slave. You may. Awake." Master told him and his cock twitched and exploded, the release screaming through him as his semen spilled freely onto the floor. Pointless had never felt so amazing, sex had never been that complete. "Now, slave, clean my floor."

Breath coming in heaves he moved to lap his own fluid off the floor, still shivering with the force of the release. His tongue worked mechanically, doing what he was told, at this point not even minding the task. When he was finished he found Master's cock waiting for him. Still high on the feeling he couldn't describe he set about his task.

"Not bad, Pointless." Master praised him, but the slave could tell it was not for his oral sex ability. "Work on your cock sucking and you will be fully trained."

Hearing his Master pleased, he worked harder on his Master's cock. Finally he was rewarded as his Master fed him his release and snapped a leash to his collar.

Working on auto-pilot, Pointless returned to his cell as Master removed the leash. Curling up on the mat in his cell, he thought back to the release he'd had and knew he would do anything to have it again.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers