In the Dungeon - Useless Ch. 02

Story Info
Further information about the slave Useless.
1.4k words
4
4.8k
1
0

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Useless rested on her mat, finished with her taking over Whore's punishment. She was sore, but had learned to push through the pain. Sometimes pain is all that was given.

She lay on her mat, watching her home. Hope still dwelt inside her, but not hope of escape or freedom. She no longer knew what those words meant, in fact, she no longer considered them. Like Whore, who had been taken from the upper levels, the thought of that terrified her.

Here was safe, familiar. Here she knew what she was and what to do. Her Master may be cruel sometimes, he could also be kind. Words given, food improved, nights in soft fluffy bedding and warm showers.

She hoped he gave her a chance to prove her worth once more. To earn the word that send climaxes through her body. To be given the chance to serve him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Useless, stairs." came the voice that tingled her cunt to hear. Master. Without a pause, she jumped up and moved from her cell around the others and to where she knew was the right place.

Her knees hit the tiled floor and her hands immediately moved to her back, back straight, eyes down. Now she waited. Her eyes ran over the stairs she had stared at for long periods of time. Wooden stairs that creaked if someone went up or down the wrong. The bright orange paint that coated the bottom stair front. Not terribly obvious, but enough to warn anyone coming down that it was the stopping point.

If Useless approached the orange, she knew her collar would shock her unconscious, no matter how she reacted. Only a leash would counter it, and those were forbidden to touch unless specifically requested as the bouncers had when there.

There was nothing for her to do but wait, and think. What would her Master allow her to do this time? Perform? Be rented out? Work the club? Her mind ran over all the things that wait for her above. She had her favourites, but no matter what he commanded, she would do gladly, to please Him that owned her.

Time passed, how long was unknown to her. Her back stayed straight, her hands clasped and her eyes on the orange stripe.

Finally footsteps approached, the soft soles of her Master's shoes, stopping next to her. He said nothing, just waited more. When he first had her, she would look to see what he wanted. He had beaten that from her.

Now, she was his second oldest slave. Only Whore was older than her. If there had been those before, Whore didn't know. She knew there were ones before she came. Her sister slave had confessed that. And there had been many, many until Worthless, and nearly as many until Cocksucker and Pointless had stayed.

A clasp of a leash snapped on her collar and she scrambled to her feet. That too had been a lesson. Hours and hours of endless squats, to condition her to get to her feet had been punctuated with canes to every part of her body.

Without comment, her Master lead her into the club, the dim lights and loud music a contrast to her home. Small steps brought her next to Master, alert for any signal to react, but she was led through the club.

Hands touched her as she passed, her eyes never budged from her Master's back. A slap to her ass caught her off guard and had her double step from the force almost running into the man who held her leash.

{indent}He stopped. She counted 1, 2, 3 and sank to her knees, form the same as the bottom of the stairs while he stopped. The groping worsened as she was stopped. Her nipples were pulled, cunt groped and ass smacked, but she remained silent. No amount of touching would force a release without her Master's word.

"I want to rent her." another voice came from behind her. Her Master looked over his shoulder for a moment, seeing the receipt waved showing payment for the slave. A nod passed between the two and her leash was handed to the second man who immediately started to walk away, giving her barely a moment to get to her feet.

The collar constricted on her throat, forcing her step faster until she caught up with the man. He led her to the numbered rooms in the hallway, pushing open number three and shoving her inside.

{indent}Shoved hard, she fell to the ground, looking up at the man who followed her in. He closed the door and came to stand over her.

"You are mine for the next two hours, you pathetic slut. You will do anything I ask."

"Yes, sir. It would be my pleasure." she replied, her voice quiet to not trigger her collar. It was second nature and her voice only rose over the volume when demanded.

"Get on the bed, slut." he commanded and she moved to lay on her back on the bed. She looked up at the ceiling, as he had not given another command and she heard him rustling in the cabinet off to the side.

SNAP

A long strap connected to her breasts without any warmup and she gasped. It had missed her nipples, hitting the meaty part of her breasts. Having learned to take pleasure in whatever was given, she moaned to encourage him.

The blows rained down for long minutes, her moaning after each one. The man grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her roughly and throwing her against the wall. Pressing herself to the surface, exposing her back, she squeaked out a gasp when the strap landed again.

Once covered, he threw her to the floor, seeing her twist herself into a kneel and waiting.

"You are going to choke on my cock, you whore." he threatened.

"Yes, sir." she agreed.

The man undressed, revealing a thick six inch cock. Useless opened her mouth as he twisted her hair and shoved her onto his cock. While it wasn't long, it was thick and the slave could see how the man thought others would choke.

But Useless had been a slave for a long time, and had been trained by her Master. She fought panic and breathed through her nose, lapping at the cock in her mouth eagerly, her gag reflex long beaten out.

"Suck you bitch." he commanded bringing the strap down on her already striped back. "It's only coming out soft."

Behaving as expected, Useless worked the man's cock, twirling and sucking, giving a moan to transfer the vibrations to him, all with him still shoved down her throat.

The man hardened his blows, finding control hard to maintain as the angel nursed his cock like the pro she was. Closer and closer he rose, and harder and harder he struck until one final lash and he exploded, shoving his already trapped cock farther down.

Once empty, he shoved her away, eyes almost shamed he had treated her so. "Get back to your Master, you slut."

Commanded, Useless moved back to the club, finding her Master easily and falling to a kneel at his side.

"You look lovely, Useless." he told her without looking at his slave.

"Thank you, Master." Useless responded. A hand motion from him brought her before him, working on a favourite task, servicing her Master.

Working slowly, she lavished attention on the cock she adored before all others. Master. He didn't touch her, either friendly or harshly, just let her work. Time had no sense as she worked, it could have been minutes or hours. All that mattered was her Master's cock.

Finally, he rewarded her, feeding her his release and she remained at his feet, awaiting command.

"That was pleasant, Useless. Return." he spoke casually.

Her nipples hardened as sexual release flowed from her cunt to the rest of her body, causing her to shake and moan quietly. The feeling waved through her and continued. It had been a long time since Master had given her the Word that allowed her to shudder in pleasure.

"No, no, Useless, you are not finished. Stand."

Useless was on her feet in a moment, turned to face the club by her Master's rough hands. They remained on her hips.

"Your collar is off, Useless." he warned her. That meant she was to make noise. "Return."

Useless felt the sensation run through her and she screamed out a release, her voice echoing in the club and turning more than one eye her direction.

Complete, she felt the leash snap on her collar and followed Master back to her home. There wasn't anywhere else she thought to be.