In the Dungeon - Worthless 02

Story Info
Further insight to the slave Worthless.
1.8k words
3.45
4.2k
1
0

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers

Worthless was bent over in the box her Master had left her in. There was a cock in her ass, filling her as it pushed her forward and into the waiting cock that came through the hole. Obediently she took it in her mouth, trying to focus on something other than the ache in her cunt.

She had been here for a week, taking Whore's place after she failed at a task Master had given her and she was paying the price. She would be here as long as her Master decided, taking each cock in her mouth of cunt as failure as a slave.

The club closed, and still Worthless remained in the box. Now the cocks she was servicing were employees of the club. It took an hour to get through all that wanted to fuck her before the door was unlocked. When she looked over, Master wasn't there.

One of the bouncers, Abbott, stood there with a key, and a leash. Knowing that she was to treat anyone carrying a leash as A Master, if not hers, she slid her tired body to the floor and kept her gaze down.

Abbott snapped the leash on the slave and she rose to her feet. He led her into the area with the special rooms and led her into the bathroom.

"I am supposed to clean you up and take you to the dance floor, slave." Abbott explained as he looped the leash over the shower rod, making Worthless stand on her tiptoes to keep it from being tight.

Worthless nodded. The bouncer ran the water and she could feel warm water coming from the faucet. Her heart raced, she was getting a warm shower! When the shower head sprayed her she noticed that it was warm to the point of being uncomfortable. The bouncer was patient and cleaned her fully, making sure that her cunt and ass were also cleaned.

As he shut the water off Worthless felt a chill, but her skin was warm. She was pat down gently, not wanting to take any of the heat out of her skin.

Now clean Abbott unhooked her leash from the shower rod and lead her back out of the room. With her skin so warm, Worthless felt better than she had in awhile, until she saw the dance floor of the club.

One of the benches from the numbered rooms. It was in the middle of the open area, chairs surrounding it. Her Master stood next to it, waiting for her leash. As the bouncer handed over her leash, she kept her gaze down.

The circle of chairs were set up to see her nakedness and expression, not whatever was going to be done to her. Master dropped her leash which sent er to her knees, waiting.

"I know you have paid for this, so I will make you wait no longer. Slave, on the bench." Chase ordered. Worthless rose and lay down on the bench. The frame supported her legs and hips, a thin board run up her breastbone, leaving her breasts on either side. "This is Worthless, my newest trained slave. She has been more disobedient later and I hope to take the resistance from her tonight. Worthless, your collar is on."

Worthless closed her eyes and set her forehead on the support just wide enough to support it. Behind her came a sound she feared, the sound of a whip unfurling.

WHOOSH

Worthless sobbed as the whip connected from her shoulder to her hip, sending a line of fire where the leather had been.

"Get your money in if betting. I know where my money is." her Master spoke, laughter in his voice as he talked to the other watching her whipped.

WHOOSH

A second line shone on her pale skin from lack of sunlight. Another wave of fire sped down her back and she sobbed.

WHOOSH

The third strike was shorter then the first to second, with her Master not speaking in between. She sobbed in silence, knowing that the collar would only make the beating worse.

WHOOSH

The fourth whip crossed one of his other strikes getting her to sob louder, but not enough to trigger her collar.

"Oh, Worthless, you are trying so hard. Let me help." her Master's voice met her ears and her heart sank more. She now knew what was coming.. "Refrain."

Having been trained, despite the pain, the slave felt pleasure rushing into her cunt and the last month in the club built up and she shook.

Her breath came fast as she controlled her noise to still not trigger er collar. The pleasure overrode the pain in her back for the moment, leaving her grateful that her Master used her word.

WHOOSH

The grateful lasted only a few more seconds as the fifth stripe landed on her legs now. Her cunt still tingling she contained her scream as pain rushed back in. After using her word, she knew her Master would beat her until she screamed, or passed out. She couldn't just scream, her Master knew how many she could take before giving in. Any less than that would force a worse punishment, or even more harsh.

Worthless knew her record was nine. Which meant she still had four more strikes, and if her Master was find, one more word.

"Come on, slave. Scream!" One of the spectators urged her, telling her that whoever it was had bet low.

WHOOSH

When the sixth blow landed Worthless screamed in her mind, stopping herself from putting it to sound. Her hands clutched themselves.

"Can we?" one voice begged. They must have been given permission because two men came under her, their tongues lapping at her nipples.

She moaned at the distraction. Her Master would not be kind.

WHOOSH

Worthless almost lost her silence when the seventh stripe came down as the men on her nipples went from lapping to sucking. Now her cunt, nipples and back were at odds. She just had to hold out to please her Master.

WHOOSH

The eighth stripe had her sobbing again until the men drew her attention back to her chest.

"Decent, Worthless. That's eight. Most of these men have given me their money, but not all. Can you beg me for more, Worthless?"

"Please Master. Thank you for whipping me. May I have more?" her voice was low, but heard in the silence of the club.

"Very well, slave. As you request. Refrain."

Worthless skyrocketed into climax as the strain of holding sound in with the men working her nipples she lifted her head in what could be a scream. She shook in the restraints.

WHOOSH

The ninth blow crossed more than one previous blow setting her whole back on fire again. She clamped down on her voice, wanting to please her Master. She wanted to scream, the number of blows said she could. She sobbed, wanting to give her Master one more blow.

WHOOSH

As soon as the leather left her skin Worthless screamed in pain. She had two strikes since her release so the scream wasn't as lout or long as it could be, but it still activated her collar. Sending a severe shock through her body, she screamed again, which, as designed, trigger the device again. She sobbed as she contained her scream desperate to stop the cycle.

"As you can see, there was ten. Thank you for playing, pay up before you leave. Since none of you

won, there is no fucking of the slave. Perhaps next time you will not underestimate my property."

The grumble of the men didn't reach Worthless's ears as she tried to lay still. Soon only the slave and Master were left. He ran his hand over her welted body, his hand providing a cool compress to her heated body.

Chase wasted no time once along to drive his cock into his beaten property. He felt her flinch as he moved her body that made her notice the welts that decorated her. She cringed but didn't dare pull away from her Master.

"I am pleased with you, slave." Chase commented as he plunged deep inside her. "I knew you would behave, or spend each Monday night out here until you could take double the lashes."

Worthless shuddered at the thought and the pain that would have been involved and she could see no end to it. It had taken nearly all her strength to take one more strike. Double would have her screaming for months, if not years.

"The Worthless slave had already been granted its word twice. I don't know if I should give a third." Chase commented as he went deeper into his slave. She strained to push back against her Master, trying to help his with the decision. "But, it did make me a good deal of money tonight by behaving as I knew it would."

Chase leaned forward, putting some weight on her lashed flesh, but grabbed her breasts. As he moved, her training of taking pleasure from whatever her cruel Master did to her started to take over. The welts on her back, as he brushed them, sent pleasure straight to her cunt. The groping and grabbing of her breasts helped propel her deeper into her submission. Now she was breathing deeply, letting the pleasure of serving her Master fill her.

"Does it want its word?" he asked as he tugged her nipples.

"Yes, Master. The Worthless slave wants its word. Please Master, may the slave have its word?" she asked, showing by her dispassionate terms that she was fully submissive. She would do anything he asked to be given a chance at pleasure.

"I don't know, it doesn't seem like it wants it enough." her Master drove his hard cock deeper. Worthless mewled at the sensations filling her.

"The Worthless cunt is begging for..." she started to beg him. As the words came out, he shifted from her cunt straight into her ass, forcing it open without any build up. Instead of pain she felt a rush of pleasure in her submissive state. "the cunt is begging that you grant it the word."

"Very well, Worthless." Chase pounded harder, letting a hand slip from her breast and yanked her hair. "Refrain."

"ohmasterohmasterohmaster." she panted as the pleasure built. "ohohohohohahhhhhhhuhhhhh, thecunthanksyouthecuntthanksyoumaster."

She convulsed as she surrendered to the pleasure Master had given her just as he filled her ass pulling her hair again. Once he was spent he unfastened her and she slid to her knees still deep in her submissive mindset.

"Next time, I suggest you try harder to please me. Cocksucker is an untrained slave and you could not win that bet." Master suggested as he moved her by her collar.

"Yes Master, I'm sorry Master." Worthless spoke. Master snapped a leash to her collar and she jumped to her feet. Every move brought her pleasure as the welt rubbed.

"I know you are a sorry slave, I just didn't expect you to fail on something so easy." he led her down to the dungeon. She breathed a sigh of relief and pleasure as her feet crossed onto the familiar concrete. "Clean yourself, then cell."

As soon as Master unsnapped the leash Worthless moved toward the shower, hoping her floating on pleasure lasted through the cold shower.

NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers