In the Dungeon - Worthless

Story Info
Introduction to the slave Worthless.
1.5k words
4.07
12.3k
7
0

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
276 Followers

Worthless was the youngest of the female slaves in the Dungeon. She was also a brunette, as that was her Master's preference. Unlike the other two female slaves she had resisted her confinement the hardest when she first arrived and had suffered the worst punishments.

Her body was as flawless as the other two with one exception. On her left heel was a brand, long healed. The mark was a simple X, the first that foretold her death if she continued. She had been told that there would be one on her left heel, then her right. After those she would be killed for inability to obey. Whenever Worthless was feeling upset or in pain she would caress the mark to remind herself that she had one more chance.

For now she lay on her mat, trying to pass the time between either service or training. Time was a slave's worst enemy, especially when given on purpose as her Master was wont to do.

"Worthless, office."

She rose from the mat and walked out the doorless cell toward the office that her Master called his own. Her stomach wavered as she approached the door, sinking to her knees. If she entered the office without permission she would be corrected, and she had been corrected more than she ever wanted.

"Come in, Worthless." her Master's voice coaxed her and she rose, one foot stepping over the threshold. Finding herself not shocked she moved to the desk and knelt. "I have a auction to go to soon. You will be accompanying me, slave."

Worthless didn't speak, as she had not been asked a question. Her Master loved silence, in both his Dungeon and his slaves. Now she once again waited, this time at her Master's feet. While before was boring, her current position was stressful. She had to watch for any motion that could be a command to her; missing could be painful for her.

Next to her Master worked, fiddling with something on his desk while she stared at the floor. Moments later there was a hand on her head shoving her forward and under the desk.

Hurrying she climbed into the small space under the desk, barely large enough to hold her and waited as her Master moved his chair forward. When he was within reach she opened his pants and pulled out his hard cock, leaning in to caress it with her tongue.

It was now a dangerous line she walked, keeping him interested in the oral sex without overly distracting him while he worked. She licked the tip, running the tip of her tongue around the sensitive ridge of his cock. Once finished she ran up and down the shaft.

"Good slave." came praise from her Master and she sighed. Even if he wasn't being overly nice, he wasn't currently being cruel and for his long lived slave, that was enough. "Our ride will be here soon. Service."

That was her command to proceed without risk of correction. Knowing that her Master was more likely to grant releases and hold off on punishments when he was pleased, she moaned as she took his whole length into her mouth. Using all the tricks she had learned in her long life Master was soon short of breath and rested a hand on her head.

Short moments later she was shoved deep onto his cock, filling her mouth and throat with the salty liquid she cherished from her Master. Once he was finished her collar was grabbed and she was pulled out of the small space and sprawled on the floor.

"That was pleasing, Worthless. What is your favourite word?"

"Refrain, Master." she answered, her cunt tingling at the thought it might come from his lips.

A hand caressed her hair then left going instead to a cabinet. When it came back it held a pair of nipple clamps. His fingers ran over her nipples to brush them erect and her eyes closed, mouth parted in a silent moan. When the metal bit into her flesh it changed to a whistle of breath from the pain.

"Must have you looking the part. " Master told her as he attached the second one. Once in initial pain passed it started building the pleasure again. After their longer lives, all of the female slaves had learned to take pleasure in whatever their Master did to them, knowing that it might be all they got. "Refrain, Worthless."

Worthless moaned as the red hot fire that had been building in her cunt boiled to a point, spreading and tensing her muscles as it passed. Her mind exploded with pleasure and her form tingled all over as a strong release passed over her from the word her Master spoke. The sensation continued, stoked by the nipple clamps and she shuddered as the waves continued.

Finally it subsided and she let out the breath she had been holding came out with a gasp. "Thank you, Master."

A leash snapped to her collar brought her to her feet, the sensation in her cunt bringing a smile to her face and she waited for her Master to move. She briefly tensed as she felt something behind her head and a blindfold settle over her eyes.

Deprived of sight she was now completely dependent on her Master to lead her. A moment later her hands were brought behind her back and cuffed, not tightly but enough that she would be unable to use them to stop herself in a fall.

A tug on the leash told her to walk forward and she followed with unpausing steps. She had to trust her Master to lead her and accept whatever he decided. The concrete floor was textured under her feet until it suddenly went smooth telling her she was near the stairs.

Now the tugs on the leash were to direct her when to step, which she followed precisely until she felt the smooth wood of the club floor now under her bare feet. However her Master didn't stop and there was a breeze that washed over her as she thought the front door of the club was opened.

Worthless couldn't remember the last time she saw grass, a blue sky or even felt the sun on her skin. Her entire life was in the nightclub or Dungeon and she longed to feel or see something different to remember in the long pauses between servicing for Master.

Moments later Worthless gasped, a warmth on her skin washed over her. She thought she was now outside and what she was feeling was, in fact, the sun. That thought was reinforced a moment later when her feet touched something soft. It tickled her feet as her mind remembered the word grass. Unfamiliar with the feeling she paused while her Master walked, feeling her throat tugged that caused her to double step to catch up. As expected a strike from the leash strap landed across her breasts, warning her of lagging behind again.

Finally her Master paused and she stopped, ready to kneel, before she was assisted through a door of some sort and then she felt a rough surface on her knees as she knelt. She tried to not react as a loud sound exploded to her left and then the leash went limp and Worthless knelt down against her knees.

"How far is the auction?" her Master's voice sounded as whatever she was kneeling on started to move. Even though she couldn't see she squeezed her eyes shut telling herself to trust her Master, no matter how new things were and how scared she felt. As if he could sense her thoughts, her Master's hand picked up the leash again and just held it, letting her know he was there.

"About thirty minutes, sir." another voice sounded.

Time passed, Worthless had long given up trying to keep track, before her vision was restored. Blinking at the invading light she looked around and saw the inside of a vehicle. It had been a long time since Worthless had seen a car, or the inside of one. She felt her Master's presence behind her and a man in a suit sitting before her. He was balding with glasses, and looking at her with great interest.

"Worthless, thank the man for taking us to the auction." her Master commanded as he undid her arm binder. She crawled to the man, following commands, and knelt before her Master's guest.

"Please, Sir. May I service you?" she whispered to not trigger her collar that her Master had not told her was off.

"Uh...yes." he blubbered. Worthless immediately reached for his pants, pulling his stiff, but small cock from his pants. Her training taught her to treat all cocks as precious, Master's above all, so she lost herself in her service of the stranger. It wasn't long before the man climaxed and she lapped at his cock as she had been taught. "That was nice. Thank you."

Worthless looked back down and felt the blindfold replaced only then realizing she had not looked around the car to see through the heavily tinted windows to catch a glimpse of the outside. As she knelt her hand reached back for a split second and touched the brand on her foot.

NScioli
NScioli
276 Followers